Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Rose d`Ete Les Parfums de Rosine for women

Rose d`Ete Les Parfums de Rosine for women
dislike

Rose d`Ete Les Parfums de Rosine for women Pictures

Rose d`Ete by Les Parfums de Rosine is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Rose d`Ete was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Robert. Top notes are galbanum, bergamot and granny smith apple; middle notes are rose, mimosa, lotus and lime (linden) blossom; base notes are musk and ambrette (musk mallow).

Galbanum Bergamot Granny Smith apple

Rose Mimosa Lotus Lime (Linden) Blossom

Musk Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Rose d`Ete Fragrance Reviews

jean-marc sinan
jean-marc sinan

(A review originally posted on MakeupAlley in 2005, I wanted to re-post it here now because I do not use MakeupAlley anymore [but have many fond memories of using it] and I am trying to get back into writing reviews, using old 'work' as inspiration...): I loved this when I first bought it, melons, apples and yellow roses brought back memories of country landscapes and pretty brightly painted clapboard houses...the creation of a yellow rose based scent seemed somehow genius and so simple at the same time (are there other yellow rose based scents out there?). Whereas Floris has a white rose scent which I have yet to sample, and Frederic Malle's Lipstick Rose seems pink to me, this was an exciting discovery, something different than tea rose, tuberose, and the perfect red rose scents out there (for me Rosine and Fresh, and Creed's Fleurs de Bulgarie). After a while I found it didn't mix well with my chemistry so I've given the rest of the bottle to a special friend who I think suits the uplifting qualtiy of this fragrance. Even though it turned out to not be perfect for me I think this scent deserves a place as something rather understatedly revolutionary.
Wet juicy summer fruit (even apple comes to mind, green and crisp) and glowing yellow rose. Delicious.

RosieRachel
RosieRachel

Such a pretty scent! I found Rose D'Ete to be a light, ethereal, feminine and subtle rose soliflore.

I found that it didn't develop terribly sweet or overly sour on me, and it smelt mostly like a natural rose that was quite soapy. The scent was also linear.

Soft sillage on me, but I would love to follow someone wearing this. It smells so beautiful when carried on the breeze.

Only lasts for about 3-4 hours.

jbells
jbells

Rose d'ete is a very green rose. Right from the beginning, I am reminded of the smell of cut grass. It's sweet with a hint of sour like a good tart green apple. Rose takes a while to come through, and when it does, it's very gentle and unassuming.

This doesn't develop very much on me, but along the way, it does get a little more floral as the other notes pop up and they all share the stage. The mimosa is particularly noticeable, and there's something slightly earthy about this too, as if you popped your nose right next to the ground to sniff the grass and flowers there. It's just very natural and is, quite simply, the smell of nature.

It's a very pretty scent, suited for warm weather because it's so light and happy, but it sits much too close to the skin on me. I am rather underwhelmed by this, and I definitely expected a bit more out of it. Otherwise, it's actually a lovely little thing.

Cereza
Cereza

"Rose D'Ete" as other perfumes by Les Parfums de Rosine might be best described with the word "nice". It's nothing groundbreaking nor unique, but makes a decant choice for everyday wear for those who enjoy rose fragrances. In fact, I believe this is unisex as the scent is rather sour and could be easily worn by man as it never gets too floral or sweet.

As far as staying power goes, this was a pleasant surprise and lasted well over 6 hours with the slightly sweet musk dry down reaching almost 9 hour mark.

chirobi
chirobi

The opening is rose d'ete indeed! But not a tropical, sweltering hot, beachy summer, rather a European summer of the of a suburban garden variety.

It's pleasant, but not as compelling as some of the others from this house. To my nose, it lacks a certain depth and I find the apple note to be a bit synthetic, more akin to a Jolly Rancher apple candy than an actual one. Poor longevity, mostly gone after sampling just two hours ago.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

A whiff of a new rose bud, opening in the sun, with the green notes of the surrounding leaves. Fresh, clean and new. The next stage keeps the rosy-green freshness, and begins to mingle with the green apple and other floral notes. In the end, it is a light rose-floral fragrance, with limited depth and development. (2)

Mariposa77
Mariposa77

Not a summer scent for me. It is a summer rose, but warm and sweet, very cozy. Best for using in winter.

Les Parfums de Rosine ROSE D'ETE is a scrumptious BVLGARI POUR FEMME-like sweet rose-cum-mimosa composition to my nose. In fact, at several points during my wearing of this sample today I find myself thinking about the Bvlgari composition. Come to think of it, I really should do a side-by-side...

Okay I'm back. BVLGARI POUR FEMME is better, selon mon nez, than ROSE D'ETE. It's richer and resiny and, above all, it boasts violet! But I did enjoy wearing ROSE D'ETE, which is a smooth and friendly sweet rose perfume. I find the mimosa much more pronounced than the apple, but I do think that the sweetness of the apple together with the mimosa was what elicited memories of the violet-sweetened BVLGARI POUR FEMME. I'll continue my travels to through the world of Rosine. Looking forward to many more new and lovely rose encounters!

go-desssmile
go-desssmile

I have all the samples for this fragrance line, and so far, this particular one is in the top three produced by Rosine, in my opinion! I absolutely adore the way the fragrance unfolds, especially the juicy top notes! It reminds me of a sparkling glorious summer morning, full of promise. The rose is this scent is oh so subtle, it is a beautiful blend, that does not remind me of any other I know. I like to wear a different fragrance every day, and this may be one of maybe two that I buy in the future.
ps-I just received the new Cereus women's fragrance samples in the mail today, as well. Send them an email, and they will send you samples, too!
Enjoy the discovery!

airubgirl
airubgirl

With my chemistry it starts with a fresh apple and rose scent, moving into a rose and linden blossom heart with the mimose and lotus making brief but lovely appearances and moving into the final drydown where I get rose, violet and chammomile with a lovely ambrette and just enough musk to make it soft. It is a very clean scent on me and as I am someone who enjoys that, I have moved from like it in the air to quite like it on my person.

Thank you to KittyKati who sent me this lovely fragrance in a very generous decant!

suile
suile

Wear this one and close your eyes and with a bit of imagination, you could be sitting in the middle of a rose garden (yellow roses, as the notes say) on a summer afternoon. Fresh and warm at the same time. 8/10 on my scorecard.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

My review is for the EDP. I am totaly in love with this beautifull perfume. So gentle sweet but not too sweet.
My little treausure. All notes( freshness form the apple and the softness from the mimose and the linde) blends so well together, really a great scent.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Fruty fresh ,clean and deligthful. the light yellow rose in the garden early morning one a beautiful day . The mimosa and linden blom in this fragrance makes the whole differens. i love it

icekat
icekat

(This review is for Eau de Perfume)

ROSE D’ETE… Such a great name for this beautiful summer fragrance! The scent is fresh and reminds me of a summer garden. This rose is definitely not from the hothouse. I can almost hear the insects buzzing over the pale yellow rose and the sunshine on my face as I enjoy it’s innocent and slightly sweet aroma. The rose in this scent is not capricious and pampered queen but rather simple but beautiful young girl who loves spending time outdoors looking after the gardens and enjoying the nature.

The opening at first is very natural green apple and bergamot but as soon as the scent settles on the skin I could detect galbanum with its earthy and spicy aroma. The galbanum is not overpowering but it adds a nice kick to the top and heart notes. The scent transforms into the gorgeous heart notes of the rose, linden flowers and mimosa. Linden flowers add sweet aroma and freshness. I detect fair bit of mimosa in this fragrance with its sweet and innocent aroma. I love mimosa scent and I think it is combined quite well with the rose and linden blossoms in this fragrance. The dry down is a soft floral musk.

I have to admit that I am quite smitten with ROSE D’ETE. This charming summery fragrance definitely captured my heart with its fresh and natural composition. It managed to capture spirit of the summer with its sunshine, gorgeous flowers and blue sky. I will definitely wear this joyful and graceful fragrance in spring. The sillage is medium and longevity is fine (at least 8 hours).

Notes from the Les Perfumes de Rosine website:
Top: Galbanum, Green apple, Bergamot.
Heart: Yellow rose, Lime (linden) tree flowers, Mimosa, Lotus.
Base : Ambrette seeds, Musk.

gabyvinki
gabyvinki

Such a tasty (mmjammy) delicious rosey fresh smell! Together with Une rose au bord de la mer this is my favorite of the Rose de Rosines. It s never too cloying fruity, never too citrusy fresh and never too watery meloney although you get some melone in the middle notes. And I can smell the linden and a soft mimosa in the dry down together with the amery musk it makes a PERFECT summer scent! And like Diablolo Rose which is also very nice, it last very long on my skin!

mary jane
mary jane

Very fruity and fresh at the same time, meaning it doesnt overwhelm you with its fruittiness! Settles nice on my skin, I can smell the melon and green apple at first but after a while it becomes more powdery. I get great remarks when I wear it, I didnt expect that from such a fresh fragrance!!! Perfect for the summer but wouldnt exclude it from my winter choices!

lucifera
lucifera

hmmm i adore roses and this one is perfect! ;-p very rosy and a little bit sweet(melon), couldn't stop sniffing and looking forward to use it in summer!

BUT fragantica didnt mention all the notes ;) here they are

Top notes: Galbanum, Green Apple,Bergamot.

Heart notes: Pink Yellow linden flowers, Mimosa, Lotus.

Base notes: ambrette seeds, Musk.

marad
marad

It was a humid morning of October that I was out for a walk with my kids when I entered a perfum shop and there it was! It smells perfect, its light and fresh and I'm sure I want to buy it even for winter!

rosesbecomeme
rosesbecomeme

A fresh, fruity rose scent that is perfect for summer .

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Les Parfums de Rosine Rose d`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Les Parfums de Rosine Rose d`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose d`Ete by Les Parfums de Rosine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose d`Ete by Les Parfums de Rosine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.