Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Roseberry Les Parfums de Rosine for women

Roseberry Les Parfums de Rosine for women
dislike

Roseberry Les Parfums de Rosine for women Pictures

Roseberry by Les Parfums de Rosine is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are aldehydes, green notes, water notes, cassis, chamomile and red wine; middle notes are wild rose, rose hip, turkish rose, raspberry leaf and blackberry; base notes are sandalwood, vetiver and iris.

Aldehydes Green Notes Water Notes Cassis Chamomile Red wine

Wild Rose Rose Hip Turkish Rose Raspberry Leaf Blackberry

Sandalwood Vetiver iris

Balkis
Parisienne Eau de Toilette

Roseberry Fragrance Reviews

Lilian
Lilian

First burst: raspy leaves, summer grass, already a hint of soap. The creamy lipstick-like berry sweetness starts to come through and softens the scent. The fuzz of raspberry leaves persists throughout, adding a jarring edge with the green freshness. The harshness breaks the creamy monotony and adds dimension to the scent. It does create the image of wild roses and berry bushes in the summer fields. The perfume persists throughout the day, turning soapier and colder as the image of roses warmed by the sun recedes.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Fresh, a little green, a little aquatic and just a tad bit fruity. Low to moderate longevity, stays close to the skin.

Roge'
Roge'

Let's state the obvious: Cool looking liquid. Well, what do you know? It's as feminine as I hoped it not to be. Given the name Roseberry, I should've known but that's totally my fault. I might as well review this thing right?

Umm..I dabbed a small amount on both wrist and the soapy lemony stuff was everywhere. Roseberry's lemon accord combined with other notes gives it a lily of the valley type vibe. On my skin, no rose whatsoever..none. Im a male, different body chemistry I guess, so don't stone me. This is predominantly a green fragrance that begins loud but runs quickly out of gas clockin in at a dismal 2hrs and 30min. With bad longevity, is Roseberry still serviceable? Ehh...maybe for quick meaningful outings...not for an all day event.

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

I am a confirmed rose lover so Rosine is a natural choice for me.
Roseberry is extremely fresh and the cassis, for me, is the selling point.
My only issue with these fragrances is the poor longevity and very little sillage. Probably my chemistry!
All the same, for a cozy, close embrace, Rosine is fine.
But at the price tag...hmmm?

kabelaced
kabelaced

A very green, mature rose. Shocking in an elegant way, but not my favorite rose; it's a bit bitter, too.

Scatje
Scatje

A very fresh green perfume. To my opinion it is somehow a more uniseks one because of it's greenish scent that comes from the raspberryleafs and the vetiver. Good for the summer realy refreshing

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I could drink this totally! This fragrance is like nature's candy, i wish the top note lasted longer though.

The aesthetic of Les Parfums de Rosine is beginning to take shape before my eyes as today I have donned ROSEBERRY. Another very fine rose composition this is indeed! I was expecting ROSEBERRY to be a fruity-floral but find instead that it has an ever-so-slightly soapy side, along with some of the same powdery quality that I found in ROSE D'ETE. Which do I like better of the two offerings from this house that I've now tried? Hard to say: they're both quite nice rose creations. So far I'm likin' what I'm sniffin' chez Rosine!

I should observe here that, based on the wide disparities in reviewers' reactions to the perfumes of this house, I am beginning to suspect that they may have batch issues... Or perhaps there are quality-control issues with the sample vials?

galex
galex

This is a longlasting elegant scent. IMO it is not a floral-fruity but a floral green.

suile
suile

I felt a bit let down by this one, only scored it 6/10 on my P de R scale. Nothing to really dislike about it, but I had hoped the berry note would last longer, it faded within the hour, leaving just a mildly fruity rose fragrance behind.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

this is a very nice moderately-lasting scent: the opening appeared a bit shampooey to me, but this impression eventually went away. I love the rose and berries combination: i find it very cozy and pleasant to wear, it is not very sweet, more flowery. well done!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Lovely long lasting perfume with my favorite kind of roses and I agree with Malegria it's a kind of soft sorbet at the beginning. My mother also liked it very much. An elegant scent.

Malegria
Malegria

Lovely scent! very youthful and lively, it starts with crushed berry sherbet vs rose, but quickly openes up as a fresh, juicy black currant - and a little bit of iris.

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

pretty bottle...love the green...anyone ever tried this one, im curious

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Les Parfums de Rosine Roseberry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Les Parfums de Rosine Roseberry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Roseberry by Les Parfums de Rosine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Roseberry by Les Parfums de Rosine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.