Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Perfume Diaries Golden Light Leslie Blogdett for women

Perfume Diaries Golden Light Leslie Blogdett for women
dislike

Perfume Diaries Golden Light Leslie Blogdett for women Pictures

This bright and happy perfume, optimistic and sparkling, is like sunshine in a bottle. It boosts your spirits and brings a smile with every spritz. An uplifting blend of crisp citrus, juicy fruits and mellow musk, this fresh fragrance warms both the heart and soul.

Top notes: mandarin, kiwi and bergamot. Heart: red currant, water lily, honeysuckle and white peony. Base: teakwood, musk and iris.

It is available as 50 ml EDP, mini roll on and solid perfume. Perfume Diaries Golden Light was launched in 2010.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Kiwi

Water Lily Honeysuckle Red Currant Peony

Teak Wood Musk Orris Root

Perfume Diaries Golden Light Fragrance Reviews

lindafoley58
lindafoley58

"Hold the fort"! This is awesome! This has taken over my top shelf. I might have to reconsider my favorite perfume (Làir de Temp).I want to buy truck loads of this stuff & become a "perfume hoarder".

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

I just realized what this reminds me of... Scrubbing bubbles toilet bowl cleaner. Not trying to be mean, that is just what it smells like to me.

yaya5
yaya5

A very beautiful scent. I would say this is light but elegant, similiar in style to j'dore.

To my nose, the key note of Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries GOLDEN LIGHT is peony. Unfortunately, I seem to have a "peony problem". The minute I applied this fragrance, I remarked out loud (to myself): "Peony." I recognized that GOLDEN LIGHT was located rather close to the olfactory Ur-sphere coordinates of PLEASURES, FERRAGAMO, and NOA FLEUR, all of which have a dominant peony note, and which I feel, at best, very uncomfortable wearing.

I believe that GOLDEN LIGHT is a well-constructed fragrance, but it is my least favorite of the three Perfume Diaries so far, marred unforgiveably by the strong peony, which drowns out the other potentially worthy components. Nonetheless, I can recommend this fragrance to peony lovers--at least to test--and I do think that the Perfume Diaries form a nice trio of fragrances each with its distinctive identity. These are definitely not variations of one another. BARE SKIN is a light gourmand; GOLDEN LIGHT is a floral (not very fruity at all...), and SANTA BARBARA is a unique aromatic/modern chypre.

Perhaps have a mild allergy to peony, or the peony facsimile which is used in GOLDEN LIGHT, PLEASURES, NOA FLEUR, and FERRAGAMO. On ne sait jamais! The good news is that GOLDEN LIGHT did not send me screaming for a scrub. The bad news is that I have no desire to wear it again.

I am happy to have dipped into the Perfume Diaries and might buy BARE SKIN or GOLDEN LIGHT again, once my .33oz rollerballs are empty. The GOLDEN LIGHT rollerball will in all likelihood remain nearly full.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Leslie Blogdett Perfume Diaries Golden Light fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Leslie Blogdett Perfume Diaries Golden Light, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perfume Diaries Golden Light by Leslie Blogdett. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perfume Diaries Golden Light by Leslie Blogdett represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Leslie Blogdett Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara Estée Lauder Private Collection Christian Dior Diorella Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Ralph Lauren Lauren Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Beverly Hills Blue Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Halle Berry Closer Diane von Furstenberg Tatiana Ellen Tracy Tracy Caron Fleur de Rocaille (1993) Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Legere Gucci Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Laura Biagiotti Laura Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris