Designers » L » Chypre Floral « Groups

Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara Leslie Blogdett for women

Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara Leslie Blogdett for women
dislike

Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara Leslie Blogdett for women Pictures

Santa Barbara Eau de parfume spray was presented as a fragrance which interprets caring and leisure feelings. “Imagine yourself sipping cold drink in a harbour, watching sunset, without worrying. You can feel sharp ocean air in your hair, while warmth of Californian sun slowly disappears behind your back and leaves a smile in your heart..."

Leslie has envisaged and created the perfect scent of sunset in pleasant afternoon in Santa Barbara, while mixing subtle aromas of fruit, gentle white flowers and floral aromas. The fragrance opens with accords of pepper, lemon, currant buds and peach. A heart incorporates iris, jasmine and lily of the valley. A base finishes with moss, musk, cedar, patchouli and benzoin.

Santa Barbara is available as 50ml edp and created exclusively for Sephora stores. Accompanying assortment includes 10 ml Eau de Parfume Rollerball and Solid perfume. EDP Santa Barbara and its accompanying assortment are available in limited amount. Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara was launched in 2010.

Amalfi Lemon Peach Black Currant Pepper

iris Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Patchouli oak moss Virginia Cedar Benzoin

Cereus No.9

Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara Fragrance Reviews

lindafoley58
lindafoley58

I have two of LB's fragrance. I have Golden Light and love it. It is now my favorite along with Làir de Temp. I have Santa Barbara. This is a crisp citrusey smell. I also smell pepper, but not too strong. I do believe that this fragrance could be a unisex fragrance. It is a lovely freshener that I think would do best in spring or summer.

aficionada
aficionada

Love this fragrance. It's so beautiful from the very beginning to the very end. Not easy to define it: it has different stages and they are quite complex. Have to disagree that there is a masculine side: not to my nose. After the very short citrusy blast, I smell the aroma of pine trees in the hot afternoon.

chance25
chance25

This particular scent is a hard one to figure out. Just when I think it's fruity it turns aquatic, then it gets slightly powdery sweet and finally it wraps up very crisply. I really like the longevity factor here. Just as I was going to dismiss this as some kind of weird floral, there it is at the end of the day smelling lovely.

I got the 10 ml rollerball as well. Sixteen bucks is a bargain because I have so many perfumes making it hard for me to even finish a 5 ml. sample. I just popped that rollerball off and decanted it into a spray vial.

When I think of this perfume I think sunshinny-sweet, slightly masculine, but with a sunblock aroma.

Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries SANTA BARBARA opens very aromatically, like a bright lemon-yellow sunny day, yes, in Santa Barbara. This phase is shortlived and gives way within a couple of minutes to a very slightly soapy modern chypre with reasonably good staying power.

I like both stages of SANTA BARBARA, but they really seem like two completely different perfumes. At first, I thought that this was going to be like LIGHT BLUE, but the musk and benzoin in the basenotes give SANTA BARBARA more depth and the oak moss adds just a touch of darkness. So maybe it's true, as advertised, that this fragrance mimics a Santa Barbara sunset!

I bought the rollerball Perfume Diaries set blind and without realizing that this was a "made for S" line, but I am impressed with the quality of these fragrances. To be honest, though, I do not think that excerpts from Leslie's insipid and sophomoric diaries are a good marketing ploy. The woman is a successful CEO who knows how to select perfumers, isn't that enough?

I say: let the fragrance speak for itself!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Leslie Blogdett Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Leslie Blogdett Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara by Leslie Blogdett. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara by Leslie Blogdett represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Leslie Blogdett Perfume Diaries Golden Light Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Givenchy Very Irresistible Balenciaga Balenciaga L'Eau Rose Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Legere Christian Dior Diorella Givenchy Dahlia Noir Lanvin Arpege Thierry Mugler Alien Halston Halston Classic Estée Lauder Estee Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Jean Patou Sublime Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Thierry Mugler Womanity Rihanna Rebelle Hermes 24 Faubourg Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita