Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Fleur de Canne a Sucre Ligne St. Barth for women
dislike

tropical
caramel
Fleur de Canne a Sucre Ligne St. Barth for women Pictures Fleur de Canne a Sucre Ligne St. Barth for women Pictures

Ligne St. Barth is a line of exotic fragrances from the island of Saint Barthelemy, located in the French Caribbean. Fleur de Canne a Sucre is a delicately sweet and mildly spicy scent of sugar cane, caramelized brown sugar and fresh pineapple.

It is available as 50 ml EDT.

Fleur de Canne a Sucre was launched in 2007.

Pineapple Caramel Sugar

Fleur de Canne a Sucre Fragrance Reviews

yogabear
yogabear

This smells like faint, sour pineapple and baby powder. Not getting any caramel or sugar. Disappointing and doesn't last long at all.

serchina
serchina

People, please try Fleur de Canne a Sucre if you love gourmands! Its lovely. I never planned to try myself, but the sales lady forced me and she was so sure that I would like it. Really interesting and different fruity-vanilla. I got some anise note even if not listed or maybe it is the pineapple. The sugar note is not annoying, believe me. It is a nice oriental especially for gourmand fans.

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

Nobody knows this one ?
Pineapple + caramel + sugar = heaven, so I'm quite interested in it ! ^^

Fleur de Canne a Sucre by Ligne St. Barth 3.00 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ligne St. Barth Fleur de Canne a Sucre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ligne St. Barth Fleur de Canne a Sucre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleur de Canne a Sucre by Ligne St. Barth. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleur de Canne a Sucre by Ligne St. Barth represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Thierry Mugler Innocent Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Prada Prada Candy Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Keiko Mecheri Peau de Peche Prada Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Montale Roses Elixir Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Burberry Burberry Brit Red Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Rochas Femme Rochas Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial