Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Fleur de Canne a Sucre Ligne St. Barth for women

Fleur de Canne a Sucre Ligne St. Barth for women

Fleur de Canne a Sucre Ligne St. Barth for women Pictures Fleur de Canne a Sucre Ligne St. Barth for women Pictures

Ligne St. Barth is a line of exotic fragrances from the island of Saint Barthelemy, located in the French Caribbean. Fleur de Canne a Sucre is a delicately sweet and mildly spicy scent of sugar cane, caramelized brown sugar and fresh pineapple.

It is available as 50 ml EDT.

Fleur de Canne a Sucre was launched in 2007.

Pineapple Caramel Sugar

Ombre Rose L'Original

Fleur de Canne a Sucre Fragrance Reviews

Blind bought it and it is so delightful! Uncomplicated, light and simple. Just sugar and ripe, juicy yellow pineapple. It is not cloying, nor sticky caramel either. Kind of positive juice to go to when you want to turn to something safe but not boring. Happiness, holidays, this is what it makes me think of. Great vacation scent!

People, please try Fleur de Canne a Sucre if you love gourmands! Its lovely. I never planned to try myself, but the sales lady forced me and she was so sure that I would like it. Really interesting and different fruity-vanilla. I got some anise note even if not listed or maybe it is the pineapple. The sugar note is not annoying, believe me. It is a nice oriental especially for gourmand fans.

Nobody knows this one ?
Pineapple + caramel + sugar = heaven, so I'm quite interested in it ! ^^

Fleur de Canne a Sucre by Ligne St. Barth 3.67 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ligne St. Barth Fleur de Canne a Sucre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ligne St. Barth Fleur de Canne a Sucre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleur de Canne a Sucre by Ligne St. Barth. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleur de Canne a Sucre by Ligne St. Barth represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Thierry Mugler Innocent Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Diptyque Eau Duelle Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Jo Malone Dark Amber and Ginger Lily Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Prada Prada Candy Etro Heliotrope Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Chanel Allure Sensuelle Keiko Mecheri Peau de Peche Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Prada Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao Christian Dior Midnight Poison Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Farmacia SS. Annunziata Vaniglia del Madagascar