Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Fleur de Canne a Sucre Ligne St. Barth for women
dislike

caramel
tropical
Fleur de Canne a Sucre Ligne St. Barth for women Pictures Fleur de Canne a Sucre Ligne St. Barth for women Pictures

Ligne St. Barth is a line of exotic fragrances from the island of Saint Barthelemy, located in the French Caribbean. Fleur de Canne a Sucre is a delicately sweet and mildly spicy scent of sugar cane, caramelized brown sugar and fresh pineapple.

It is available as 50 ml EDT.

Fleur de Canne a Sucre was launched in 2007.

Pineapple Caramel Sugar

Fleur de Canne a Sucre Fragrance Reviews

AveParfum
AveParfum

This is a tropical perfume in a way that few Americans are familiar with. The name translates to "cane sugar flower". Instead of a perfume full of synthetic tropical fruit and heady white flowers, here we have a perfume that smells like sugar cane (flower). I think it's ingenious.

While traveling in the Philippines, I got to enjoy drinking fresh sugar cane juice. It tastes like water with sugar in it, but it is hard to describe how truly fresh the juice tastes. Sure, you can simply mix water with sugar, but sugar cane juice doesn't quite taste like that. It also *feels* different. It somehow tastes cleaner and lighter, and the feeling of the sweetness is refreshing rather than nauseating.

The notes suggest pineapple, and I do smell it mixed-in with the sugar cane. It smells like a slice of fresh, ripe, juicy and sweet pineapple that has been roasted on a grill to the point where the edges have begun to turn brown due to the caramelization of its natural sugars. I love the taste of roasted pineapple, but I am astounded to smell it in a perfume. The scent of pineapple is extremely delicate to the point where I am not certain I would pinpoint it without having read the notes ahead of time. Some perfumes that contain pineapple smell syrupy sweet. Not this one.

Bravo for this simple and unique tropical fragrance. Fleur de Canne a Sucre captures the spirit of sugar cane very well. It is a light, clean, and sweet fragrance that is nice for warm weather, but it could easily work year-round.

magda14012
magda14012

Blind bought it and it is so delightful! Uncomplicated, light and simple. Just sugar and ripe, juicy yellow pineapple. It is not cloying, nor sticky caramel either. Kind of positive juice to go to when you want to turn to something safe but not boring. Happiness, holidays, this is what it makes me think of. Great vacation scent!

serchina
serchina

People, please try Fleur de Canne a Sucre if you love gourmands! Its lovely. I never planned to try myself, but the sales lady forced me and she was so sure that I would like it. Really interesting and different fruity-vanilla. I got some anise note even if not listed or maybe it is the pineapple. The sugar note is not annoying, believe me. It is a nice oriental especially for gourmand fans.

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

Nobody knows this one ?
Pineapple + caramel + sugar = heaven, so I'm quite interested in it ! ^^

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ligne St. Barth Fleur de Canne a Sucre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ligne St. Barth Fleur de Canne a Sucre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleur de Canne a Sucre by Ligne St. Barth. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleur de Canne a Sucre by Ligne St. Barth represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Thierry Mugler Innocent Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Etro Heliotrope Diptyque Eau Duelle Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Montale Roses Elixir Kenzo Kenzo Amour Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Serge Lutens Louve Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Prada Prada Candy Chanel Allure Sensuelle Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao