Designers » L » Citrus « Groups

Fresh Water Lili Bermuda for women and men

Fresh Water Lili Bermuda for women and men
dislike

Fresh Water Lili Bermuda for women and men Pictures

Fresh Water by Lili Bermuda is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Fresh Water was launched in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Vito Lenoci. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit, bitter orange and mandarin orange; middle notes are petitgrain and african orange flower; base notes are musk and incense.

Bergamot Grapefruit Bitter Orange Mandarin Orange

Petitgrain African Orange flower

Musk Incense

White Citrus
White Citrus for Men

Fresh Water Fragrance Reviews

Ayyubaddeen
Ayyubaddeen

Lemon dish soap water. That's it. However it smells fresh and clean. But simply put lemon dish soap water. I love it.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Fresh Water is an unisex eau de cologne, which means that there is no point complaining about projection or lasting power of this fragrance, since it was created to be an EDC, not an EDT or EDP. And like most of the EDC (safe rare exceptions), this one does not last much more than 3 hours on the skin, primarily, by the fact that its composition notes are very volatile and natural.

It contains bitter orange, Italian bergamot, mandarin and grapefruit, besides neroli and petitgrain. It is extremely citrusy. But it is not innovative, since it is similar to numerous other colonies of the type, whose main aspect is to convey a refreshing sensation, ideal for use after bathing or a day at the beach, for example. It would be great if the House could create an EDT version.

Raidell
Raidell

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this one. To me it smells...bland. It's nice enough, a pure citrus, with a bit of a masculine slant to it. But still, it's basically just pure lemon/bitter orange for 3 minutes, then it's just gone. I do, however, only have a sample vial, so maybe this would linger better sprayed on hair and clothes. I sure hope so, because as it is, I feel like I might as well dab on some lemon juice. Not really my thing. Not outright bad-smelling, just not very creative.

subaruguy34
subaruguy34

I received this sample with my purchase of South Water. First impressions of Fresh Water... i'm glad I bought South Water. I have smelled this before. Lemons, grapefruit and orange open this fragrance nicely. Light and airy this scent incorporates orange flower and petitgrain (as this house seems to do in a few of it's creations) to add to the opening. I wish the base really did have incense. Or, maybe my nose can't pick it up. I get citruses over musk. Overall impression not too great. As I said before, I have smelled this many times before from other houses.

Jinalda
Jinalda

This one is more masculine than feminine. It evokes the images of a glass of cold lemonade .) I do smell petit grain with the light tinge of incense. The musk is very much on the background not coming on the front. The Bergamot and Grapefruit fight Mandarin and Orange here, and the first “couple” wins. So, for me it’s much more of a Grapefruit than an Orange. It’s even smells like a Lemon.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

Fresh Water starts out with a bright, sharp, zesty, bitter orange & bergamot blast. The petit grain seems to enhance the top notes like no other! The beginning bitter "green" fragrance reminds me a lot of Dior Escale a Portofino, but when it dries down, it dries softer, without that harsh cleaning solution scent that you get from Dior. I'm not sure what this perfume would be like coming out of the spray bottle, but within ten minutes of dabbing this on my wrist, it disappears. =(

If this lasts longer in spray form, I think this would be great during those scorching summer months. Sprayed on skin, hair, & clothes....you would certainly feel "refreshed" by the "true" orange it dries down to whenever there's a soft breeze. Just don't expect that sweet & juicy-fruit-type-orange that you get from other fragrances. You definitely WON'T find that here. This dries down to a crisp true orange---one that I've been trying to find for some time now. I hope they come up with a fragrance that smells like the dry-down of this throughout the ENTIRE wearing...because Lili Bermuda hit it right on the nail with the orange at the end. (BTW, I didn't get any incense or orange blossom here.) Definitely give this a try. Dior Escale a Portofino and even Rochas Eau de Rochas didn't agree with me throughout the sample-trial, but this one certainly did (after it calmed a bit). This is a mature-citrus for mature-minded audiences. =) HTH!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lili Bermuda Fresh Water fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lili Bermuda Fresh Water, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fresh Water by Lili Bermuda. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fresh Water by Lili Bermuda represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.