Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Or Noir Lise Watier for women

Or Noir Lise Watier for women
dislike

Or Noir is sensual and intoxicating fragrance that blends the essences of black currant and violet. There are also vanilla and magnolia. Its harmonious composition exudes femininity, charisma and charm. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Or Noir was launched in 2011.

Vanille Violet Black Currant Magnolia

Or Noir Fragrance Reviews

marylu
marylu

A very interesting fragrance. Definitely for night time. Upon first spraying, the flowers are evident, so is the vanilla which adds a touch of touch of sweetness and keeps it from being too floral. As the fragrance evolves and settles onto my skin, the black current stands out mingling with a hint of vanilla.

Or Noir isn't too light, neither is it too heavy. Lasting power is excellent, I spritzed my wrists last night and could still detect faint whiffs of it this morning. Projection is good. Certainly not a skin scent.

If you are a lover of sweet scents, I would definitely recommend giving this a try.

sissisk8
sissisk8

I don't like the fragrance because I'm eighteen and it's way too strong for me. Plus, I like summery and light, fresh scents. There is one thing I don't get about the reviews on this perfume. Everyone says that it has a poor staying power. Before I did some research, I would have understood because I always complain that I don't smell any of my perfumes on me, when others tell me I smell good. What happens is that because your nose (or you) can't get away from your fragrance you get use to it and don't smell it after a while. However, with this perfume it's not the case ! I showered after trying it on my rist on the morning (my mom got it) and the night after it was still there -_- I could smell it after a shower and 12 hours, so it has an excellent staying power. Sorry for the long review, I had to get that out of my system.

temo
temo

I find the harmony of this fragrance to be almost perfect. The balance of black currant with violet and vanilla is pure delight. The lasting power is not bad for an EDT either. I'll be wearing this one this holiday season for sure. I've never been too crazy about Lise Watier fragrances in the past, but this one got me!

orchid_84
orchid_84

I don't think this one is really for me. It is a floral scent with decent sillage and longevity and sweet, fruity undertones. I definitely don't see anything "noir" about it.

The biggest drawback about this fragrance is it smells "perfumey" to me. What do I mean by that? Well, you know that smell that wafts up from a magazine that has perfume samples in it? That indistinct "perfume" smell where you can't really recognize any notes...along with the scent of the ink and paper from the magazine pages? This is the scent I get as Or Noir drifts from my skin to my nose. It's quite a linear, vague, perfumey floral scent.

When I press my nose up to my skin I make out a sweet, rounded fruity base. Probably the combination of black currant and vanilla. All in all, it's just a little too generic smelling for me.

I had a similar feeling about Neiges, so Lise Watier fragrances just don't seem to do it for me. I'm Canadian, and there are very few well-known Canadian perfumers. For that reason, I wish I could say I appreciated her fragrances but unfortunately not so far.

LittleRed
LittleRed

From start to finish I can’t find one thing amiss with this fragrance. Initially it is a very interesting mix of refreshing and sumptuous. The florals are clear and bright and the black currant retains a liveliness throughout. This ensemble is wrapped ever so lightly in delicate vanilla. Over time, it becomes absolutely seamless. This is a great combination of lightness and luxury, fresh and rich all at once.

Or Noir by Lise Watier 3.53 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lise Watier Or Noir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lise Watier Or Noir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Or Noir by Lise Watier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Or Noir by Lise Watier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Queen Latifah Queen of Hearts Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Givenchy Hot Couture Valentino Valentina Assoluto Vince Camuto Vince Camuto Diesel Loverdose Givenchy Play For Her Intense Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Lancome La Vie Est Belle Givenchy Organza Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Christian Dior Poison Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Versace Versace Pour Femme Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her