Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Bora Bora Exotic Liz Claiborne for women

Bora Bora Exotic Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Bora Bora Exotic by Liz Claiborne is a Floral fragrance for women. Bora Bora Exotic was launched in 2007. The fragrance features violet, orchid, blackberry and rose.

Violet Orchid Blackberry Rose

Enchanted Orchid

Bora Bora Exotic Fragrance Reviews

Juma
Juma

The main rule plays an orchid here. Bora Bora Exotic reminds very much to Avon's Incandessence.
Both are florals,a bit sharp at the beginning and this sharpness doesn't fade in the whole running of scents.
Exept Bora B.E. is maybe more versatile with hints of some other notes meanwhile Avon Inc. is more plain.

I don't love them but they are something special in my wardrobe and they need special, confident mood to wear them, they are not to go perfumes, IMHO.

danimcneil
danimcneil

Bora Bora Exotic was a blind buy for me off of amazon. I have to say that Im pleasantly surprised. I dont think Im in love with it, but I do really like it!
Its quite strange because when I first spray it, I can barely detect it. Then I give it 5 mins and it smells very very very similar to BBW enchanted orchid...and very very similar to dior's j'adore's dry down. I have had a love affair with both in the past. So I am very happy with BBE. It is defenitely a floral. I get no fruit. I get powdery, humid, floral beauty. It almost has 'BREEZY' quality to it; im not really sure how to explain that unless u smelled it. BBE is quite intimate, but seems to last for a long time! 5 hours so far on me. I get wafts here and there of it..but sillage is not huge.
For the $15 I spent on it, Im quite happy..especially since enchanted orchid has been discontinued and j'adore has a hefty price tag!

Norgirl
Norgirl

this is a nice floral. i can very well smell the Orcid and the blackberry. I would have hoped for the violet to be a bit stronger . but this linger in whit the rest of the notes.
a good summersent , not very special . but + for the longevity. it lasts very long one me .
This clearly have a tropical team to it aswell . Fresh , nice and Ok:)
update: this smells abit like crisp shampoo, kind off peppery, probably the Orcids that makes me feel that way, the Rose is also pretty prominant, whit a hint off berrys to sweeten it just right

adrienn99
adrienn99

more flowery than fruity for me, i get mostly orchids.
Nicely blendid, generic fragrance.

Clean , bit soapy smell, ideal for warmer weather.
longevity is OK too.

I am wearing on days when i just wanna smell nice and dont feel like going with anything complicated in my wardrobe :)

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I have a full 3.4oz (100ml) bottle of Bora Bora Exotic available for swap if anyone's interested (Europe only).

I ordered the bottle 'blind' over the internet out of curiosity because of the good reviews and because I have a few other Liz Claiborne perfumes. However, when it arrived and I had my first sniff of it I was startled to find that it smells almost identical to 'Liz' by Liz Claiborne (despite the fact that they don't appear to share any of the same notes!) and I already have a bottle of that. I thought Bora Bora Exotic was going to smell entirely different!

It's a pleasant perfume - inoffensive, clean and floral / fruity.

nyoka
nyoka

SWeet and tart at the same time.I dont get so much rose as I do violets.Its as smooth as honey dripping with dark,sweet blackberries.Not a transporting fume to me but a nice sweet floral that makes my mind take a mini vacation. Makes u smile.

Fragaria

Nice review Sissi. I'll keep looking for more. I couldn't do this justice. I love this more than ALL my other perfumes still. Might be an all time favorite?

secretcrush
secretcrush

I smelled this one earlier today ... A typical fuity-floral, soft and light w/o being too faint, nice but nothing exceptional or new...

Sissi
Sissi

This version is a bit softer and lighter
and more fruiter then it's predecessor
it doe'snt have a harsh tuberose and jasmine edge to it the opening is an succulent blast of black current a sharp tangy note dries in a few minutes to an
deep orchid adds exoticism the drydown
turns a bit florally mild powdery texture of Violet and rose and notices sandalwood faint diluted ounce of it
in the base of this scent.

it has a girl next door preppy blonde
with a pink cashmere cardigan and a black pencil skirt to the knees nothing skanky about this scent or her it's bright and bubbly it makes
Wednesday Adams cringe into the darkness
vibe if your looking for an bright fragrance this is it.

Fragaria

Everyone needs to know about this one for summer! The rose in this smells just like it does when you close your eyes and sniff the roses from a rose bush. It's much more subtle and has a freshness that an ordinary rose doesn't have. Blackberry, it has no scent but....the blackberry in this smells identical to the taste of a blackberry in your mouth. My mouth almost watered as I sniffed this. That's all I can describe on this one. The other scents must blend in well enough, I don't smell them so strongly. This scent is the flavor of blackberries in August. Tropical? yes. Fresh and juicy? YEPPER!!!!

sharyssa
sharyssa

I ordered a bottle (tester) online for $11 and some change.I am not crazy about this one it is a little bit plain and boring.I think the original Bora Bora lasts longer and has more character than this I don't smell the exotic in this scent.

Malegria
Malegria

I would say that it is a really nice scent for it`s money. I really don`t have any connection here to tropical islands though, it`s a rather intense fruity floral,and it`s not blatantly simple, and even lasts for quite a while!All the flowers blend well, creating a girlish yet charming aura, and the berries just don`t let it become another bubblegum wonder.An essence of girl power!

Bora Bora Exotic by Liz Claiborne 3.90 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bora Bora Exotic by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bora Bora Exotic by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.