Designers » L » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Bora Bora Exotic for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Bora Bora Exotic for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Bora Bora Exotic for Men was launched in 2007. The fragrance features spices and musk.

Spices Musk

Sumatra Rain Wood
TAXI New York
Lucky Number 6 for Men

Bora Bora Exotic for Men Fragrance Reviews

TonyAKAMrClean
TonyAKAMrClean

I can't believe this cologne only has 3 reviews here! The original Bora Bora has been my signature scent for a long time, nearly a decade. Now after EA Fragrances ruined the longevity of my favorite scent, I'm branching out a bit more. Luckily for Bora Bora Exotic, it faired just slightly better in the longevity aspect after the reformulation.

If you're familiar with Claiborne's Bora Bora, Exotic does exactly the same thing for your nose, but using completely different smells to do so. It's really kind of amazing. Bora Bora is smooth, sweet, strong, woody, and the metallic dark blue/gold topped bottle really matches the scent well. Exotic on the other hand is a bit lighter fragrance with sharper more spicy notes in conjunction with milder spice notes as well. The scent combination is almost as smooth as the original, with a bit of added "Ohhh! What was that?! Nice!". If the wording on the Exotic bottle were a red/dark pink color, then Exotic's bottle would match its scent perfectly as well.

It gets tons of compliments on me, and as I said, luckily, it survived the reformulation just a tad better than the original. I'm a bit sad I never got to smell the original formulation of Exotic though, because if there were a way to make this smell a tad more intense, it would be AMAZING!

I'm in search of a 2012/2013 bottle of this (batch codes starting with a 2 or a 3), so if anyone knows where I can find one, that would be great!

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

Took a risk today with this one. Saw it for £6 for 100ml which i could not resist. Kind of liked the name. I am not really familiar with this house but wow what a pleasant surprise. This is a fantastic scent which does pretty much what it says on the tin.
I have Viaggio d'Africa by pal Zileri which retails at £90 and is one of my favourite scents and i must say that Bora Bora Exotic is not a million miles away in its structure.
It has a deep fruit opening that blends well with the light spices and then after a bit the sensual musk takes over and lasts for a respectable amount of time.

Cassiano
Cassiano

My X-Centric (Dunhill) ended for a long time and it's very difficult to find it nowadays (I'd say impossible). Although it has not been discontinued, went years without being seen for sale, even at international stores.
That's where Bora Bora Exotic comes, because it is very similar to X-Centric. What a pleasant surprise!

Besides fruity accords, it has oriental spices, such as cinnamon, anise and pepper, in the output; exotic spices, such as cardamom and nutmeg, in the heart, and musk in the base.

It's refreshing at first, along with the spicy nuances, which make it last enough on the skin, and gaining more sensual nuances of musk, at the end of the evolution.

It's one of those colognes for people who don't want to make a mistake at work, for example, because it is very easy to please.

varondandy
varondandy

two weeks ago i was with my wife and kids at el yunque rain forest here in puerto rico,(pronounced yoonkay) the only rainforest in the u.s. parks system. while there, my wife and i took notice of the different scents around us and how similar the smells are to an open market that sells fruits and spices. this is what i get from bora bora exotic,although not for every one, my wife and i, we both use and enjoy bb exotic.try it.ciao!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Liz Claiborne Bora Bora for Men Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Issey Miyake Nuit d’Issey Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Jacques Bogart Bogart Pour Homme Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men Joop! Joop! Homme Wild Joop! Joop! Homme Versace Versace Pour Homme Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Nautica Nautica Voyage Gucci Gucci pour Homme Versace Dreamer Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Black Extreme Jaguar Jaguar Classic Gold Victorinox Swiss Army Swiss Unlimited Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold Men Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Intense