Designers » L » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Bora Bora Exotic for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Bora Bora Exotic for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Bora Bora Exotic for Men was launched in 2007. The fragrance features spices and musk.

Spices Musk

Bora Bora Exotic for Men Fragrance Reviews

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

Took a risk today with this one. Saw it for £6 for 100ml which i could not resist. Kind of liked the name. I am not really familiar with this house but wow what a pleasant surprise. This is a fantastic scent which does pretty much what it says on the tin.
I have Viaggio d'Africa by pal Zileri which retails at £90 and is one of my favourite scents and i must say that Bora Bora Exotic is not a million miles away in its structure.
It has a deep fruit opening that blends well with the light spices and then after a bit the sensual musk takes over and lasts for a respectable amount of time.

Cassiano
Cassiano

My X-Centric (Dunhill) has finished a long time ago and it is hard to find nowadays (I would say impossible). And it is WONDERFUL! I believe it has been discountined.

And that’s where goes this one: to fulfill this empty spot, since its similarity with X-Centric.
Fresh scent – rich with musk – that lasts well on the skin and, at the same time, pleases everyone.

It is one of those colognes for men who don’t want to make mistakes at work, for instance.

varondandy
varondandy

two weeks ago i was with my wife and kids at el yunque rain forest here in puerto rico,(pronounced yoonkay) the only rainforest in the u.s. parks system. while there, my wife and i took notice of the different scents around us and how similar the smells are to an open market that sells fruits and spices. this is what i get from bora bora exotic,although not for every one, my wife and i, we both use and enjoy bb exotic.try it.ciao!

Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Liz Claiborne 3.00 out of 5 based on 4 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.