Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Curve Liz Claiborne for women

Curve Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Curve is a distinctively fresh fruity fragrance launched in 1996. Liz Claiborne is a brand that is committed to the modern woman and her busy lifestyle - a woman who is always slightly ahead of the curve. The scent, very coherent with the general Liz Claiborne aesthetic, is very versatile - it would take you from a busy day at the office to a romantic date effortlessly and with style.

Orange Blackberry Apricot Mandarin Orange Peach Grapefruit Ylang-Ylang Bergamot

Cyclamen Magnolia Cassia Damask Rose Yellow Freesia Pink Peony Lotus Lily-of-the-Valley

iris Sandalwood Amber Musk Violet Cedar Mahogany

Ring My Bella
Parfum d`Ete
Couture La La

Curve Fragrance Reviews

Aliakatt
Aliakatt

When I first sprayed this on, I didn't mind it. It was light, not too sweet, and the floral notes stood out nicely. Now that it has dried down, I have to say this is a hard pass for me. There is something in it that turns almost to a melon note on me. It is a little nauseating.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Light, not too cloying fruits on a bed of inoffensive florals, with a lovely creamy wood base. The wood base is my favorite part, along with a soft, cozy 90s musk (similar to the musk in Jovan White Musk). Good for work or daytime casual wear, will not offend anyone.

Soie
Soie

Watered down orange juice, AKA "orangeade", with some flowers stirred in.

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

I wore this my first year of college back in 1998-99...ah memories... I was not into perfumes nearly as much as now, so I must have wore this everywhere. It was probably one of two perfumes I owned, Egyptian musk being the other. I think I wore it all the time,night or day, casual or dressup....I'll have to get a bottle again and reminisce. I remember thinking it was sexy back in the day, but who knows now, people change and so do their tastes. I'll give a few words that describe how I remember it. Crisp, fresh, bold,and flirty.

msomogyi
msomogyi

I LOVE the male version on my husband, but this just wasn't my cup of tea.

rgs845
rgs845

I wore this throughout middle and high school. I always thought it had a nice, clean scent, but ever since I heard someone say it smells like beer I can't un-smell it. Oh well!

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

This perfume really is just awesome. It was my first perfume ever and I'll always love it for that reason. I grew up with it and it hasn't changed a bit over the years, it's extremely soft and so pretty. Fruity but not like strawberries, more like fruits you'd find on the beach, if they did grow there. Reminds me of the ocean air with perfumed starfish, if that did exist ;) I think it's suitable for all ages because I've always worn it and never felt out of place, my mom has always worn it as well ever since I can remember and we both still love it.

jake.shouse
jake.shouse

Just got this tonight and i have too say it is sweet and sexy i kinda like sweater scents attimes all in all i will enjoy wearing this! Way too go Liz!

sally.west1
sally.west1

I'm wearing this today as its a good "office" perfume. Friendly and soft with a lovely fruity powdery drydown which is warm and inviting. It lasts a long time on me and after a few sprays in the morning I can still smell it on my wrist when I leave work! Smells peachy on me with a waft of white flowers - very tasty!

mama2chloe
mama2chloe

I remember wearing this in the late 90s. I used a whole bottle. Gonna have to go buy one and see if I still like it! I remember it being a night time scent.

Psiclops
Psiclops

Fruit salad on my skin. Nothing to write home about.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

I used to wear this back in high school when it first came out. after smelling it on a friend I tried it on myself and really enjoyed the dry down. it is the definition of a casual wear scent. I dont think I could wear it now, but it certainly was a go to when I was young.

mvhooper2
mvhooper2

From a guys perspective: One of my co-workers wore this a couple of years back. I could smell it on her from about a foot or two away, and guess what? I was smitten lol. leaves a cloud of sexyness its its wake. It didn't hurt that she was really attractive too of course :P .

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

This scent does not "wow" me, but I like it. It smells to me of woods, water, flowers and clean freshness. That is not a bad combination at all. It is excellent for work, for an office worker, teacher, anyone really. It is great for just running errands, to make you smell nice and clean. I don't know that I will repurchase, but I will happily wear what I have. If you are looking for a slightly tart, almost outdoorsy, fresh scent, this is possibly it.

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

Um perfume suculento e confortável. Abre com um mix de Amora, Tangerina e calda de Pêssego quente, parece que vai desandar tudo e começar a feder, mas após 45 minutos é perceptível um jardim brilhante de Peônia, Lírios molhados, Magnólia seca e Lótus orvalhada, essa mistura toda lembra a Xampu de gente fina. Almíscar e Âmbar dão um conforto em cima de tudo isso aí que disse, deixando-o por fim aveludado. Um ótimo custo-benefício!

I should love this according to the notes, but I find this to be a very generic safe floral. I like it, but I don't love it. I smell a blend of florals and a tiny bit of wood. Very cool and clean. I think this is suitable for most occasions but nothing special.

Sal56
Sal56

I bought this last year as a Summer fragrance and used the whole bottle! Very nice for work although not deep enough for nighttime wear. I had a few compliments when wearing "Curve" although don't know whether I liked it enough to buy another bottle. I like to ring the changes with my fragrances although I have stuck to a few "old timers"! It lasted well on my mature skin and I didn't think it was too young for an older lady!

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

I've been hooked on this since it first came out. it's far from boring! it's a fresh, watery sort of floral without being a headache-inducing "white" floral.

achristine82
achristine82

This was one of my first perfumes to every own and purchase myself when I was in my 2nd year of high school. I love it, the florals were not too strong, and I am normally sensitive to strong floral scents, so light scents/ body sprays are more for me. I used up a whole bottle back in the late 90s, but I don't think I would every purchase again as there are new and more exciting scents available now.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

a middle school scent for me. still love it though.

jennifer.herndon
jennifer.herndon

I remember wearing this scent in my late teens. I used a light hand with it, otherwise all the flowers were a bit too strong (especially the Peony). Unfortunately, something happened and it began to smell like nothing but alcohol on me. Specifically, BEER! I was so heartbroken.

Left it alone for awhile and tried again in my mid-twenties, but still got the beer smell :-(

Farewell forever, Curve, and thanks for the memories...

Zoharsinai
Zoharsinai

ES UNA FRAGANCIA FLORAL MUY FRESCA Y LIMPIA, EN MI SE SIENTE CALIDA Y MUY FLORAL. ES EXQUISITA¡¡¡

maneki_neko
maneki_neko

Too many cooks spoil the soup, and I think in Curve's case, too many notes spoil the scent--blase, "safe" notes at that. Layering truckloads of citrus doesn't necessarily equal a fun, youthful, spirited--or unique--scent. I have owned drug store Calgon body sprays that had more personality. The initial green apple and lemon notes are wonderful, however. It's just a shame they had to share a stage with such mediocrity!

this isn't an expensive perfume by any stretch, but yet its fresh and clean smelling. i haven't worn this in a long time and i actually like it better now then i did way back. it lifted my spirits when i put it on this morning. i like all the notes in this and they work well together. it turns into a soft, delicate scent that is pretty long lasting. this has lasted about 6 hours on me so far and i can still smell this lovely fragrance.

katame131997
katame131997

Let me start off by saying that I don't dislike this scent. It's a pretty fresh, light floral that's really casual and easy to wear. The problem I have with it is that it's nothing special, and is just sort of flat.

I loved this scent when I first got it as a present back in seventh grade. I think this is best suited for (in my opinion) younger girls. This was great when I was about 14 and didn't have much perfume, it's fresh and more mature than a cotton candy/fruity kind of scent that a lot of young girls wear.

This would be a great first perfume to give to a young girl in junior high/early highschool. This is a would be for the younger girls whose tastes are more evolved, and who don't want to wear something like Pink Sugar by Aquolina.

OceanGirl2011
OceanGirl2011

I used to wear this scent almost everyday in my late teens, and I always loved how fresh and clean it made me feel. If you love citrus, than this fragrance would be great for you! I personally love how the florals and citrus fuse together for a great clean scent. Overall, I think it's a great fragrance!

srimati
srimati

If you like a citrus fresh kind of fragarance, you'll like this one. Not terribly unique but definitely wearable.

Fashionkid123
Fashionkid123

a friend gave this to me, I use it to fresh up my room after I come back from college. I dislike it as a perfume but like it as a air freshner.

Drinndalynn
Drinndalynn

The scent is a bit high pitch sometimes, which I blame on an over abundance of Ylang Ylang or freesia. BUT it's still a lovely scent! It' not something I would wear all of the time, but it's scent befitting of a nice mild spring day. It smells like a scent that would be carried on the wind . . . when the floral scents aren't too over powering. I would spray with discretion. A little goes a looong way.

nasus s
nasus s

Why did I actually wear this for awhile when I was a teenager? Even thinking about it now makes me want to sneeze.

On the plus side, the men's version brings back fond memories of all those cute high school boys...

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

I have been wearing this fragrance for almost 14 years now. It never gets old or goes out of style in my eyes.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I think Starlight-Girl's review of this perfume is way off track! Curve smells absolutely nothing like horrible chemicals, baby powder gone bad or soap. Curve Crush smells like baby powder; Curve doesn't even smell remotely like it!

Curve is a very nice, light and clean smelling floral. Usually I'm not a big fan of floral scents but I like Curve a lot. It's not a run of the mill, ordinary floral and I think it's much better than more well known ones like Estee Lauder Pleasures (YUCK!!) which tend to be boring, bland and far more generic smelling.

The main note in Curve which I detect is lily-of-the-valley which I really like. It's a great perfume for everyday wear and men seem to really love it, probably because it's light and very feminine. The other plus points are that it's very reasonably priced and has great staying power so all in all it's a really great scent.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

I am currently nauseous from trying this one 5-10 min. ago... even though I washed it off right away. (I really wish I was joking. :(

It was on my list to try and earlier I already tried it's other brother and sister Curve Crush and Lucky You.

Blechhhk :( so sick.

I should have known better but I akin it to, having to take your medicine. It was on my list. I had to try it at least once before tossing it JUST IN CASE it was good. Yea... taking horrible medicine. I knew I didn't want to... I was afraid to... cringing.. but made myself anyway.

Ok onto better things. :) (and some pepto. :)

This smells like = Horrible chemicals, baby powder gone bad, and soap. :(

Not a good experience.

Oh yea... I showed it to another family member as I was trying them to see if it was me... by the time I showed her this one tonight...

she made a horrible face, and angrily said, "Would you stop showing me the ugly ones?!" ~ sorry. :(

eeks... sorry curve. :( Not fun.

Next. :) Did we ever like these? I never had these ones. I am now glad I didn't.

Isn't perfume supposed to make you feel happy and smell good? Why do they make ones that make you sick? Everyone I showed cringed on these and gagged. So frustrating. :( Also maybe I am allergic I don't know. not fun. Anyway...

Too bad I don't know anyone who loves it, I would give them 3 free bottles of perfume lol. they are small anyway.

Oh well. :)

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

At one point I had three bottles of these since it was the number one gift giver LOL
Now I have two bottles as Chaosmotion said it is kind of a generic casual smelling perfume. However, I still find it a good perfume basically you cant go wrong with curve. So if you just need to spray on something and cant decide Curve is the one.

guest_Annalisa
guest_Annalisa

Ok, so this is not a rare or expensive fragrance, but it is shockingly good! It is feminine, clean, and crisp. It smells a little bit of freshly milled wood, water, citrus, and clean floral.

This was very popular in the late 90s and early 2000's, but it is not as popular anymore. I used to wear it when I was in high school - it was much better than Clinique Happy, which EVERYONE and their dog wore, which just smelled like bug spray on me.

Although Curve is not really classified as a "sexy" fragrance, I was always, ALWAYS complemented by men while wearing this. They always told me I smelled sexy. So that can't be a bad thing, right?

SophieIowa
SophieIowa

I am reviewing the EDP, not toilette. I have never tried the EDT so it may be different.
This is a very inexpensive fragrance that is great for work or casual days. It's a fresh, powdery rose that could never offend anyone. Very light, yet quite long lasting for what it is. Spray this on at 8am and you will still be able to smell it faintly on your wrists in the evening.
Since this isn't all that popular anymore (I would say it's heyday was about 7 or 8 years ago) it would be a great signature scent for a teen girl or young woman who likes a light scent. Its different from the popular fruity florals of today, but still very wearable and modern.

gabileana
gabileana

I bought this fragrance online after reading a few suggestions.....which was a mistake as I found nothing special or long- lasting in it. A nice everyday smell, though , which seems to evaporate after 5 minutes or so....hopefully I'll be more lucky next time.

flower
flower

I wore this fragrance in high school when it first came out it has a sweet and soft scent. Every time I smell Curve it reminds me of high school.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Found this today for a good price and I was happy! I wore this some years ago and I forgot it smelled so good! I smell crisp,clean flowers and sandalwood and it lasts and I always love the tin cans of the curve perfumes because they are more sturdy than a box and they look cute on my dresser. I have quite a few from the curve collection but I really like this one and Curve Connect for women.

snobuni77

Ok I am going to add a bit more to my review below.
This fragrance is one of those with a faint pencil shaving scent in it.The citrus is also prominent throughout the fragrance along with lily of the vally & lotus.There is a peachyness behind the citrus as well & all in all it is a very light citrusy floral fruity...with a pencil shaving background "lol"

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

simple scent... good for everyday but i guess the components of this are too harsh on the skin coz it's burning mah skin most of the time but nice scent!!!=] xoxo

snobuni77

This was my sisters fragrance before she died so I had to buy it so I can spray it & feel her with me.
It is a nice scent.It's floral but it's not to strong.I can actually say that it's peaceful & safe.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

This was not awsome on me so I gave it to my Mom and it smells sooo good on her. She is very picky this is light fresh floral but not sweet. try it!

d dolce vitta
d dolce vitta

The first time when i smell this curve was for men, and i liked and i thing that in a women fragance will smell so good, but in my opinion is not original fragance, and sont last too much. I feel disappointed for curve women.

Savanimal
Savanimal

This fragrance isn't anything extravagant, but I still really like it. It's really good for casual, every day wear. It's a pleasant smell, nothing too strong and offensive about it.

guest_AnnieSez
guest_AnnieSez

It has been so long since I smelled this one but from what I can remember nothing special.

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

Blah! I don't like this boring blah of a perfume I had my bottle for 6 years and was glad when it turned yellow and smelled like alcohol so I tossed it out! I must have bought this back when I was short on cash?

guest_gothchick
guest_gothchick

I LOVE THIS PERFUME IT HAS A VERY CLEAN SOFT SCENT ABOUT IT

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

I got this as part of a gift set when I was younger. I wasn't crazy about it then, and I'm still not to this day. It smells artificial to me, like faintly floral cleaning products or air freshener. Although the notes sound nice, the actual scent is muddled and uninteresting. Some people would enjoy this as a casual scent, but this is not for me.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

This isn't the greatest scent... kind of a generic casual wear fragrance. I mostly wear on weekends with jeans when I can't decide on anything else.

2007

Curve Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Curve Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
CURVE for WOMEN by Liz Claiborne EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
CURVE for WOMEN by Liz Claiborne EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
CURVE VINTAGE SOUL for WOMEN by Liz Claiborne EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
Curve Perfume by Liz Claiborne - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
CURVE for WOMEN by Liz Claiborne EDT SPRAY 6.8 OZ
Liz Claiborne Curve Appeal Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Appeal Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
EDT Mini 3.4oz
Curve by Liz Claiborne for Women 4 Piece Set Includes 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz Body Lotion 2.5 oz Shower Gel 0.5 oz MINI

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.