Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Curve Appeal for Women Liz Claiborne for women

Curve Appeal for Women Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Curve Appeal for Women Liz Claiborne for women Pictures Curve Appeal for Women Liz Claiborne for women Pictures Curve Appeal for Women Liz Claiborne for women Pictures

Liz Claiborne launches two new fragrances of the Curve line in 2011 (one for men and one for women) under the name of Curve Appeal. Curve Appeal collection presents fresh, energetic and revitalizing fragrances.

Curve Appeal for Women is described as a seductive and daring cocktail of floral, fruity and woody notes. The opening of the compositions sparkles with aromas of Italian mandarin, forbidden apple and nectarine. The heart includes sensual flowers of jasmine and iris, while the base is deep and intense due to amber, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla and musk.

The fragrances are available as 15 and 30 ml EDT.

Mandarin Orange Red Apple Nectarine

iris Jasmine Violet

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Amber Vanille

Love Fury

Curve Appeal for Women Fragrance Reviews

laurakaye
laurakaye

I have to agree with Fragaria, this is a darling scent in a quirky little bottle.

On one of my recent TJ Maxx drive-bys (where I park the car and run into the store, telling myself I'm just going to look), I bought a mini Curve Appeal for $4.99. It's sweet - a cozy and warm sweetness, thanks to a dash of patchouli - a note I normally can't tolerate, but blended in this scent it gives Appeal some substance. A nice, year-round scent. Lasted on me a couple of hours, but that's okay. Take it for what it is.

Pretty sure that I want to collect minis of all the Curve scents. Guess I'm going to have to do more TJ Maxx drive-bys!

Fragaria
Fragaria

A couple scents from Liz Claiborne are my favorites. This one, knowing what what they are capable of, is low on the totem pole. I love this though! It's just nice, and good enough for whatever you dream up. People will ask and even say you smell nice. Your own personality will either make this gleam, or steam up and end up in a puddle. A pretty smile and kind heart that glows can turn this into a winner! I have found as soon as I spray this, it's quite strong, fades fast...but is still there in the morning without having to close my eyes and only imagine it's still there. Certainly not the best but, it does it's job as well as the best, pleasantly, and it's by far not a let down for me. I like the crooked bottle and though many don't necessarily like when there's no cap, I find it a bit of a charm. I'm going to hide my little bottle and protect it's feelings :-)

donnalansdale
donnalansdale

i first smelt this at walmart, i kept sniffing my rist wondering what notes i could smell, at first its apples and jasmine, then its a soft musky sweet smell
i like this because its soft and pleasant :)

colettemichelle
colettemichelle

Yawn. That's all I have to say.

damewolf13
damewolf13

I don't know why this perfume is getting such poor reviews. It works so well with my chemistry to bring a sweet rich full bodied fragrance to those around me.
It isn't too many perfumes that I actually can pick out all of the notes in, but this is one of them.
The mandarin gives it kick, the apple, nectarine, and vanilla sweeten it a bit, the jasmine and iris brighten it up, and then the spicey base notes of amber, patchouli, sandalwood, and musk bring dimension and depth to this scent. I love it!

nush imogen
nush imogen

I agree with the review below - nothing original or memorable, reminds of the 90's a bit, I'm sure my mom would like it, but I don't ;) On the other hand - my husband loves the one for men, i actually like that one a lot better as well.

zulukline
zulukline

I'm 17, and I can admit that I enjoy fruity sweet scents. This is nothing original, nothing really memorable, just your fly-by-night perfume and it does it's purpose: makes you smell good. Works with my chemistry and is considerably cheap considering the amounts I pay for higher-end scents.

Whit
Whit

I sampled this at one of my local Kohls stores. I like it, but not enough to buy it. It's a sweet fruity frag and while I normally love sweet, this one smells too synthetic to me, ditto on the fruits in this. I'm not really a huge fan of Liz Claiborne anyway, so it didn't surprise me that this won't be an addition to my collection. However, this would be a nice frag to wear in the summer; it's carefree and young-at-heart, so great for those summer days spent at the lake or beach.

twillocks
twillocks

I really like it but the staying power is lacking :(

sherryxfilesfan
sherryxfilesfan

Hate it hate it hate it! It smells like a plastic synthetic orange. This stuff is vile. Smelling this stuff could take the place of ipecac.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I can also see the resemblance to Paco Rabanne Black XS. It is actually a very lovely scent. For the money, it is a steal.

nena18sept
nena18sept

this one smells exactly the same as paco rabanne black xs... omg! i couldn't believe it when i tried it...same exact smell.the only difference it's the price oh! i almost forget price and lasting power, black xs 5/6 hrs. curve 1/2 hrs :(
but it's a good option if you want to wear it everyday, it's cheaper.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I don't like this scent at all. It's too strong and is synthetic smelling.

lalamusica93
lalamusica93

I like this a lot it reminds me of something by Jordin Sparks. I find it to have a lot of amber undertones and it lasts a really long time. I'm not quite sure what the other predominant scent in this is, though.

As I remember, It's powdery peachy pear. It reminds me of a few celebrity's perfumes. Heidi Klum Shine or somthing from Halle Berry. Nothing to be excited about really. Sigh...

chix
chix

I tested this today & to me it smells almost exactly like B&BW Sensual Amber the only difference being that this one is a touch sweeter & this one is a bit fruity. It's close they are really similar. My test spritz wore off in under 30 minutes so I think I'll stick with Sensual Amber.

Curve Appeal for Women by Liz Claiborne 3.26 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Appeal for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Appeal for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Appeal for Women by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Appeal for Women by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.