Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Curve Chill Liz Claiborne for women

Curve Chill Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Curve Chill by Liz Claiborne is a Floral fragrance for women. Curve Chill was launched in 2006. Curve Chill was created by Laurent Le Guernec, Loc Dong and Jean-Marc Chaillan. Top notes are ginger, green tea and lemon; middle notes are peony, freesia and sweet pea; base notes are musk, vetiver and cedar.

Ginger Green Tea Lemon

Peony Freesia Sweet Pea

Musk Vetiver Cedar

AV

Curve Chill Fragrance Reviews

Museumgal
Museumgal

A fresh, sweet tea with some spice, light fruit notes and watery florals. Very clean and refreshing, not a smoky tea but an iced tea. Has some of that 90s musk in the dry down. Lasts pretty well, good for work or casual wear during the day time in hot weather. Not too strong or cloying so its especially good for the heat. The ginger isn't too masculine but like ginger ale, sort of sparkling in the top notes.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

Starts spicy, almost masculine because of the ginger, then turns into household cleanser as the lemon comes through. A little too crisp and clean for my taste. Reminds me of the generic preppy scents of the 90s: unisex, outdoorsy, and inoffensive.

laurakaye
laurakaye

Found a mini of this for $4.99 at TJ Maxx. I'm very neutral on this scent. It's a fresh blast of spice, which is pleasant and certainly not offensive in any way, but I just can't get excited about it. I'm wearing it today on an overcast, cool summer day and have given myself about 6 sprays. For me, after two hours, it's quite close to the skin. I catch subtle whiffs of it now and again, and while nice, it's just kind of "there." I will certainly use up the bottle but probably won't purchase again.

That said, for this price, I would certainly try more Crush varieties. You just never know when a scent is going to hit you just right and make your day!

EDIT: A couple of weeks later:

Curve Chill, I owe you an apology. You're such a sweet little unassuming thing, and I should've given you more of a chance. My mini is almost used up. I am now excited by you and will purchase this again. You don't shout from the rooftops but wow, are you cozy, spicy and fresh! My daughter came down the steps wearing this the other day and I couldn't believe the lovely sillage that followed her. Now I need to hunt down the other Curve varieties. This one was an inexpensive hidden treasure. My lesson is: give a scent more than one chance to make an impression!

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Smells like candied ginger to me. Curve Chill is more spicy woody than it is fruity floral. Lasting power and projection is good. Curve Chill is the perfect fragrance for cool and casual days.

muffett
muffett

The best curve scent for summer! I mostly smell the ginger, sweet pea, citrus and peony even after hours of wear not to musky either, just perfect:)

krissycat
krissycat

This is a very fresh and clean fragrance. It does smell like CK1 a little bit, it really is a nice perfume. I love the Curve line, very modern perfumes from Liz Claiborne

Carnelian
Carnelian

Kinda like CKOne with green tea added. Simple, light, refreshing and sweet, great for summer. Not terribly long-lasting or original, but pleasant. It's a Curve perfume, so it's good for the price.

Later note: to be a bit more specific, comes across to me like a citrus-aquatic-green floral, with a bit of green tea. A bit of powder from cedar. The vetiver at the base is strong enough to pick out, slightly bitter in this case, but the bitterness faint enough to make this quite wearable. My nose does not get any ginger, nor could I tell you what the green floral notes are, only that they are there and are sweet and pretty. It's a nice green tea frag, I recommend.

ike 10
ike 10

CURVE CHILL IS A SWEET SMELL THAT I LOVE SO MUCH I THINK I MIGHT USE OTHER PERFS BUT I WILL STILL STICK TO CHILL I LOVE IT....

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

After disliking Curve Crush so much, I was hesitant to try another Curve perfume, but after reading the reviews here, I decided to give this one a try. I'm so glad I did.

I agree with everything that mwater1 said. The citrus and green tea top notes are bright and refreshing, and it certainly does turn into a cheerful, fun floral with a very clean dry down. This certainly is great for daytime wear, or for anytime you need a mood-brightener.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

I got this as a gift from my sister it is a nice perfume best suited for the night-time for me. Sometimes it smells a bit offensive to me but I like it nonetheless. It is also really long-lasting and I have gotten compliments about it :-)

Jess6691
Jess6691

For me, the opening is lively—a nice balance between the green tea and ginger, both of which I adore. What I don't smell is the citrus—which is fine because it doesn't work with my chemistry anyway (no bug spray here as far as I can tell).

The heart and base are a bit duller—the notes are so blended that I can't much distinguish the individual scents. I'd love to see a bit more peony and then more cedar (or maybe musk).

Overall, though, each stage is lovely and the transition from one to the next is smooth—perhaps too smooth for some. And on me each stage has a distinct personality— not especially interesting to more refined noses, but harmonious and well done for an inexpensive fragrance.

Comparing this to another Curve scent I also like, Soul, this one doesn't have the boring banality of the one scent body sprays and lotions that I wore for years!

mwater1
mwater1

I rather like Curve Chill. I like the tea and citrus beginning of it, reminds me of Lipton Tea with Lemon. The scent lingers and turns into a fun and fruity floral. The fragrance is perfectly suited for a casual outing.

falovalo
falovalo

Smells alot like CK One. It probably would have been better if the green tea was taken out. I didn't really care for it so I gave it to my Mom.

Goes on bright, fresh and foody, but a there's a touch of bug-spray in the middle notes. Overall, I get ginger, citrus and green tea with sweet pea underneath, so it's very bright and young, but it seems somehow very uncomplicated and linear for all that it has many notes. Just not mysterious enough for me, maybe. Or just too young-summer. Fall is a better season for me.

guest_AnnieSez
guest_AnnieSez

I like this when it is first sprayed but the dry down is something awful!

sonrise
sonrise

I got several compliments while wearing, mostly they said that it was very clean smelling, and that it wasn't to stong

Curve Chill by Liz Claiborne 3.39 out of 5 based on 98 ratings and 16 user reviews

Sample
Curve Chill Sample by Liz Claiborne, .05 oz Vial sample for Women
Curve Chill Sample by Liz Claiborne, .05 oz Vial sample for Women
Curve Chill
Curve Chill Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Curve Chill Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Liz Claiborne Curve Chill Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Chill Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Chill Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Chill Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Chill fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Chill, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Chill by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Chill by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.