Designers » L » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Curve Chill for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Curve Chill for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

Curve Chill for Men by Liz Claiborne is an aromatic spicy fragrance for men. Curve Chill for Men was launched in 2006. The noses behind this fragrance are Laurent Le Guernec, Jean-Marc Chaillan, Loc Dong and Pascal Gaurin. Top notes are aldehydes, lime and bergamot; middle notes are white pepper, coriander, violet and green tea; base notes are sandalwood, musk, vetiver and cardamom.

Aldehydes Lime Bergamot

White Pepper Coriander Violet Green Tea

Sandalwood Musk Vetiver Cardamom

Cafe-Cafe pour Homme

Curve Chill for Men Fragrance Reviews

mr.neutron
mr.neutron

I like Curve Chill very much for its clean, fresh scent. It is definitely of the citrus variety, and it goes on very cool which I find most refreshing. It makes a great every day choice and is more of the Spring/Summer variety. The one negative would be that it is not particularly long lasting. I have gotten many compliments from females and my girlfriend loves it. You can smell the fruits and feel the tropical breeze with Chill, and for me, that is very pleasing indeed.

jdfarley
jdfarley

Wow, I might be one of the few fans of this cologne. This one really surprised me. Very clean and pleasant cologne for being a Curve flanker. Shower-fresh citrus perfect for casual use during warm weather. I find myself reaching for this cologne often when I want something simple and casual to wear. Perfect for simply running errands or going to the mall. The good thing about this one is that it isn't very common so you'll stand out. Also found it at Ross for cheap.

Danny Blue Berhane
Danny Blue Berhane

I have a bottle that I got on sale at Target. I am a new to this, so my critique is that of a beginner (age 29). Anyway, this fragrance kinda smells like Irish Springs soap with a hint of vanilla to me. I can smell the sandalwood just fine too. The lavender stands out as well.

leaveit2larry
leaveit2larry

I agree with most of the previous comments. I feel like this is for younger guys... especially since I wore it in middle school; but I loved it when I did. who knows, maybe I'll give it another try one day.

Coachey01
Coachey01

Be careful. I think this cologne is alright, coming from a sixteen year old. It fades very fast, but something you would put on after working out or during the middle of the day. Not a great cologne there. It is cheap though and would make a good gift for a twelve year old.

rootbeerlord
rootbeerlord

I would give this a higher rating if only it would last longer, nice while it lasts though

andy
andy

this honestly has some cloying and synthetic notes that really make it nauseating and i honestly cannot give this a positive review because it smells cheap and poorly put together.

I think the curve varieties are gimmicks and I cannot believe that I actually bought this stuff

Kharnak
Kharnak

it's a Fresh Citrusy Green Lime. A "safe" Fragrance, all Day at Work or Office, sweating outside in the sun. It's a bright energetic Summer fragrance, mingles very well even after you sweat out your clothing.
Obviously Masculine though, with my favorites, Pepper Vetiver which compliments the "rooty" green Lime, Cardamom which adds a slight "Tea" quality to it. Dries Down to the familiar Aldehydic sweet musk as most colognes do.
It is something for the younger below 25 crowd i suppose. Most of the Liz Claiborne stuff i've sampled tends to gear towards that. I wouldn't mind getting another mini for myself though.

freedweed
freedweed

I did not like the drydown at all. I resold it on ebay at a loss to me. I'm just glad I got rid of it.

bosy
bosy

very similar to CK One
average longevity

Wow, an original smelling flanker! Praise be to the Perfume Gods! I got this unsniffed, because I am a 'completist' when it comes to Houses I really like and I was SO not disappointed...

This has only a hint of the aromatic greens in the original Curve for men (bergamot & lime) and the aldehydes are not too much and give a 'fresh air' feel. Green and citrusy only in a cooling, demulcent way it goes into the heart of gentle white pepper, sweet violet, dry corriander and lush green tea. The overall effect of this mix is relaxing and light. It finds the perfect balance between slightly spiced, green and sheer floral, genius!
The drydown is a woody spicy musk that does not overpower the rest of the scent but brings it cleanly, smoothly and nicely to the skin. Soft but sexy, crisp but not loud this scent is great for anytime, but shines in the spring and early summer before it's stinking hot out. Both the mens and the womens are quite good and I've thought of getting HER version also...Super!!

Sillage: decent
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.25/5

True to its name it's the perfect scent to wear when you want to 'chill' or feel cooler and more natural. This is just wonderful after a shower and feels great with worn-in jeans and a crisp white shirt (or favorite tee). It's not a 'stunner' or instant classic, but it is a very well mixed very understated scent that I happen to be very, very fond of...perhaps more than the original.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

It's like a VERY dry Azzaro Chrome, it also fades in an hour or so. Not my cup of Claiborne

EnricoR
EnricoR

some of the middle notes make me thirsty, like some allergy. The middle note fumes fast in tropical wheather and the top notes not last even 5 minutes on me. =(

Curve Chill for Men by Liz Claiborne 3.11 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Chill for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Chill for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Chill for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Chill for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.