Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Curve Connect for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Curve Connect for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

tobacco

Curve Connect for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for men. Curve Connect for Men was launched in 2008. The fragrance features sandalwood, tonka bean and tobacco blossom.

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Tobacco Blossom

Curve Connect for Men Fragrance Reviews

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

I'm surprised that this does not get more or better reviews. I think dismiss it because of its connection to a lesser brand like L. Claiborne. I was also surprised by a review on youtube.com that made it out to be a teenager's scent.

It's definitely casual but a nice type of casual that is "sparkling" or "cool" to me.

I think it is worth a try, especiall since you're not paying much for it.

jdfarley
jdfarley

Saw and smelled this at TJ Maxx today. It was on sale for $16, which is a great deal. From what little I could smell straight from the bottle, it actually smells pretty good. Fairly unique and definitely casual citrus/woodsy cologne with a nice tea note. Nothing in my recollection smells quite like it. I mean, this isn't groundbreaking stuff at all, but come on: $16 for a 3.4 bottle. Unfortunately I did not purchase a bottle yet, but I definitely have Curve Connect on my radar for a nice inoffensive casual cologne to throw on for whenever.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

A good addition to the Curve line, and a competitive flanker.
I blind bought this one as it was on sale one day, and have loved it ever since. In most ways, I actually much prefer it to the original Curve. It is potent, long lasting, and has more character to it.
This is usually my 'off-day' scent, as I enjoy wearing it on my days off, or when going to bed for the night. I am one of those that must always have a scent on, and this works well for those times when it is just me and the wife, and I don't want to utilize my designer fragrances for a day off.
I believe I purchased this one for around $16-19, which is a great price if you can also find it.

Projection- 6/10 (Leaves a good trail/ cloud)
Longevity- 6/10 (A good 5-6 hours- not bad for a cheap cologne)
Versatility- 8/10 (Whenever!)

tommorrian.spencer1
tommorrian.spencer1

Not terrible not great I use it to spray my room LOL my brother needed some juice one day so I told him to pick whatever and wow he thought it was perfume cause my girls collection is right beside mine but I has a great opening real woodsy and tobacco doesn't project well but great air freshener tho

storm.suhoney
storm.suhoney

i don't get this one at all...when i first spray it i get what smells like pickles...i am not kidding...after that it just kinda goes away...

First sampling, on cloth: this has the same kind of fruity/tobacco/woody quality as Dior Homme and Black Walnut. The dry wood is strongest in BW, whereas in DH there is the powdery iris. Here, we have a tea note offering that kind of accord some company. I'm surprised that so few have mentioned this one for those on a really tight budget, as there's nothing "wrong" with it. If you find that it has poor longevity try spraying on your shirt. It's not complex but even DH gets simple after a few hours, at most. The good thing here is that if you like this kind of major accord it seems to last longer than it does in DH, though with the tea note tint to it. I think many have dismissed this one without giving it a fair chance, but I'll let those people pay huge prices for "vintage" DH while I have a good laugh and spray liberally (if I feel I need to) with my bottle of Connect.

UPDATE: Full wearing: This is quite good, natural smelling and with some dynamism. It's mostly a tea scent for me, but there is a hint of tobacco and woods. I have yet to find a tea fragrance I like, but I think this will be the first. I applied a couple hours ago and it's still going strong, though I used an extra spray (3 in total, to the chest). I don't detect any calone or iso e super, thankfully, and I'm surprised that this one has gotten any bad reviews. For the price, if you think you are going to get a better fragrance than this I'd say you need to learn a few things about the pricing in this industry. There are some good dollar store "knockoffs," but other than those, you can't beat the price here (and this one is good from start to finish). I'll update if there is a problem with longevity.

Transapien
Transapien

Smells something like an energy drink along the lines of Rockstar and Crunk Juice mixed. Of the notes suggested tonka bean seems the most true to the scent although I also get something almost berry along with a streak of woody/floral which must be the sandalwood and tobacco blossom. I could see it being likable but I won't be buying it again.

jcastano
jcastano

Another Curve flanker?!?! Yes, BUT, this one is well worth the price! It's a very nice tea scent, I say somewhere along the lines of Gucci Pour Homme II but a tad sweeter and with added florals. The opening is great and the drydown is even better!

It opens up with a sharp tea leaf thats very fresh, green, and semi-sweet, but, within 15 minutes or so, the light woods and spice appear and really balance the scent well. Do I smell tobacco? A bit but not too much, which is okay. The scent itself actually reminds me of Arizona Green Tea, but of course a bit deeper than that.

Though this fragrance isn't at all complex (as you can tell by the note breakdown) nor groundbreaking, it's still very well done and actually not as synthetic as one may think, especially for a Liz Claiborne fragrance. It's actually very pleasing, rich, and different from most of the things readily available today. The longevity and sillage are wonderful as well! I get 8-10+ hours on my wearings and the well above average projection seems to give me compliments every 5 minutes! For $15-$20 bucks for a 4.2 oz, I'd say that's a deal!

ausamamira
ausamamira

i like tea note in perfumes and Curve connect is not an exception. connect starts with a fruity-tea smell then moves to fruity-tobacco smell. all in all a very good pleasant fragrance IMO. Spray it on clothes and it will stick there.

mbg3664
mbg3664

I got a vial sample from ebay. It's cool, fresh, and sharp. Longevity is moderate (3-5 hours) on my skin. Since I live in Southeast Asia which is hot along the year, Curve Connect seems to fit quite well to the environment. I think it's as cool and sharp as Versace Metal Jeans.

varondandy
varondandy

the tobacco is great,but i only got 3 hours on my skin. ciao!

guest_raymond
guest_raymond

i tried curve chill and wave, but curve chill is best so far. im craving for curve crush now..

dancam86
dancam86

I tested this one and I love it. It's like a male version of
Carolina Herrera CH. Love the Tobacco

Stefan
Stefan

It smells like AXE Limited edition "Willing".
Not bad but doesn't last very long.

AJ3
AJ3

I also bought this one as part of a package (Curve crush, curve, Usher abd UR). Curve connect is by far the best. Great for days when you want to wear something soft but not feminine. Until I purchased this one Curve Kicks was my favorite.

Curve Connect for Men by Liz Claiborne 3.84 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Connect for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Connect for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Connect for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Connect for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.