Designers » L » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Curve Connect for Women Liz Claiborne for women

Curve Connect for Women Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Curve Connect for Women by Liz Claiborne is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. Curve Connect for Women was launched in 2008. The fragrance features sandalwood, plum, patchouli, cinnamon, melon, cactus flower, saffron, cedar, tangerine and tahitian vanilla.

Sandalwood Plum Patchouli Cinnamon Melon Cactus Flower Saffron Cedar Tangerine Tahitian Vanilla

Curve Connect for Women Fragrance Reviews

JizzJuice
JizzJuice

One of the nicest overlooked sandalwood frags out there! It opens up with a bright citrus scent and then dries down to a warm but clean sandalwood base that for me, lasts for hours. I think that this could be the less expensive sister to Estee Lauder's Sensuous.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I'm in love! This is great for summer and smells fantastic. To me it smells a lot like Country Chic by Bath and BodyWorks. The smell does not last long on the skin but if you spray it on your clothes it lasts longer. This is a great buy for me and I am really enjoying it thoroughly! WIN!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Received today :)
Unique fragrance! I had nothing like this yet in my wardrobe, so that's a plus! Also not many people have it, which is another plus!
It's kind a hard to describe the notes that I'm smelling, because they're blended perfectly and in fair amounts.
However I think I smell mainly plum & tangerine throughout the entire scentlife, and towards the dry down I get creamy sandalwood & soft sweet patchouli.
I don't detect cinnamon, vanilla, saffron nor cedar.
To me it's a sultry, deep, rich fruity/woody scent. Extremely addictive/intoxicating!
I love it!
♥♥♥♥♥

violetrose
violetrose

Just received my ordered today, bought it because of good review. Didn't regret it but I've already have this kind of scent., smell exactly like Avon Christian Lacroix Nuit. On first spritz, I can smell the plum & saffron combined like it is almond, then patchouli kicks that becomes herbally and the drydown is herbally-fruity. Sillage is moderate. It is dark and sexy. x

cdred
cdred

Wow so nice! Bought a 3.3 oz on Ebay for $11 & change! I am not a fan of the Curve line but this one stands out. It is cozy, warm smell & yes great for a summer night. I really like it and even happier got for great price :)

Also have to say if you were a Super Model by VS lover, which got discontinued, this is a pretty good alternative. It smells a little like it I looked up the notes to see what makes it smell so much like VS and can only say might be because of the sandalwood, a very creamy sandalwood. Whether no relation or just a little it still smells very nice!

This is a fruity woody scent, different enough from a fruity floral to stand on its own. I smell the orange the most, then the combination of sandalwood and a touch of cedar, plus a note of plum running through. I don't detect much in the way of florals. This is definitely sweet, but the woody notes keep it from being too sugary. A definite like from me.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

For the cost, this is a steal! It has a beautiful, deep fruity smell. Curve Connect by no means smells cheap. It bears similarities to Nina Ricci and Armani Code. The sandalwood and patchouli gives it a lovely complexity so that it is not simply a cheap fruit fragrance. I cannot recommend purchasing Connect enough.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

I received this perfume as a gift and was a bit skeptic when I saw the packaging. At first, I was not a huge fan of the perfume. I usually am a light floral and cool water kind of person but after wearing this a few times, I realized that I have found my scent soul mate. The combination of notes blend together to create this lovely sweet scent. It almost smells like Fig Newtons tehe. Nedless to say, I'm in love!

Lydia16125
Lydia16125

Sadly to say I don't like this perfume. I read the reviews (which seemed good) and decided to get it (unsniffed) because it was on offer. I was slightly worried about this perfume to start with because the bottle looks really unattractive. It started to look up when it arrived in a cute tin case, but the bottle itself just looked boring. All I see is a purple bottle with a sticker on it!

I decided to put my judgements aside and smell it. It was ok, but the more I smelled it the more I found myself detesting the smell. Tangerine is strong in this perfume, but it doesn't work with the rest of it's ingredients. It smells cheap and it's extremely flat and boring. Maybe it's me because I dont like perfumes that smell way to strongly of orange. I gave it to my mum and she likes it. If your thinking about buying don't expect much.

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

Love this scent its my go to scent in fall/winter..i am a fresh fruity floral type person so its hard for me to find a winter scent that fits me but this one is great it still gives me the fruity scent i love but doesnt have the crisp summer zing to it...try it girls you love it and dont forget about Soul by Curve my #1 and Liz By Liz those two are my all time favorite perfumes for summer Soul is green fresh and the Liz is floral super zingy fresh!!!!

kerini
kerini

I wasn't sure if I really liked Curve Connect but then I ended up wearing it straight for a week while trying to make up my mind. I guess that's a yes. Yes, it's a yes!
Warm, sensual, deep, spicy, fruity but not overly sweet. Plum, tangerine, cactus flower, saffron, patchouli and woods are most noticable and it lasts up to 9 hours on me.

Every time I see a new Curve flanker I think "Really?", and then usually really like it. Curve Connect for women is like that...and I actually like it (and Wave) more than the original or Crush.

Melon, plum and tangerines...three of my favorite fruits-come together to create something darkly sweet with a fresh sweetness and bright disposition. Sweet, yes but not cloying or overly saccharine. The scent matches the hue of the flacon perfectly. As it dries a bit, it becomes slightly spicy as cinnamon and saffron add some soft flowery spice to the subtlety of the cactus flower. (Nothing says spring to my nose more than the saguaros blooming in the desert in early March and April!) The fruits, spices and flowers come together in a wonderful melange of femininity and warmth. The woody earthy drydown along with the smoky tahitian vanilla is simply divine. There is something in there that is strange and almost artificial, but it balances the other scents and seems to fit perfectly. I find this to be a sweet dark fruity-floral oriental aromatic, but despite that odd description it works very well and says "I'm woman, but mysterious and fun as well"...

Sillage: good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4/5

The Man's Perspective: Would I wear it? NO; Do I love it? YES; Would I reccomend it to someone? ABSOLUTELY!! This perfume is not all that expensive and not overtly niche or luxe...but what it does resonate is sultry sweetness, juicy freshness and a wonderful oriental air, simple enough for the younger ladies and elegant enough for more mature women. Liz outdid herself on this one! Some complain about all the Curve flankers...I say keep 'em comin!!

c3c
c3c

Well this has restored my faith in the Liz Claiborne Curve line after a not so glamorous first experience. Indeed this is very much like Betsey Johnson. Sweet, plum, vanilla, sandalwood, I like it!

falovalo
falovalo

I totally agree, Armani Code's little (and affordable)sister. You can smell the tangerine and vanilla and the powdery quality that is apparent in Armani Code. Overall a very nice, girly fragrance.

louyse
louyse

A stronger version of Amor Amor. Quite enjoyable, love the fruity notes and spices.

guest_AnnieSez
guest_AnnieSez

I sampled this when it first came out and I kind of liked it.Wouldn't pay full price but if I can find on discount I would buy it.It smells better than Curve Wave,Curve Crush.

Eh, sharp fruity floral. With a sandalwood base. It's nice. On my skin, it acts pretty much like Narciso Rodriguez for Her and Elizabeth Arden's Mediterranean. It's long lasting. I'll give it that much. Over 8 hours and still going strong and fruity-floral. With a sandalwood base! Whee!

Curve Connect for Women by Liz Claiborne 4.14 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Connect for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Connect for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Connect for Women by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Connect for Women by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.