Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Curve Crush Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

cinnamon
milky

Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Curve Crush was launched in 2003. Curve Crush was created by Pierre Negrin and Carlos Vinals. The fragrance features citruses, floral notes, tea, milk, sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, pepper, musk and vanilla.

Citruses Floral Notes Tea Milk Sugar Cinnamon Cardamom Ginger Cloves Pepper Musk Vanilla

Lutece
Night Magic Evening Musk

Curve Crush Fragrance Reviews

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

This is a yummy powder type, I love it. It reminds me of Avons night magic. I got the body spray for $8 at k mart which I think is just as good as the perfume. I also got a small bottle of perfume at tj maxx for $6 that's better than paying $11 at Wal-Mart.... oh yeah, and it's a uni sex frag, I can agree with that, it's not too strong though!

skinnieminnie
skinnieminnie

This was a blind buy and meant to be for a friend of mine, but I ended up getting stuck with it and decided to try it. The only thing I could smell once I sprayed it was the musky, powdery note with a dash of pepper. I HATED it. Though it dried down to a soft milky-floral on me after an hour or so (which admittedly was nice), the powder smell stuck in my nose for several hours. I'm actually kind of glad my friend never received this, because I would have been embarrassed to give this. Way too musky and powdery.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

Upon first spray, I was a little frightened because it smelled a bit like air freshener. But, then I let it settle on my skin and really liked it! The musk smells a bit like baby powder but it works with the other notes making this a very unique scent. Smell gets better as time goes on!! Great buy!

brt
brt

A co-worker of mine wore this to the office and I asked her what it was. I was stunned when she told me it was Curve Crush. I thought it was an expensive niche house fragrance! I wore the original Curve many years ago but I never would equate that to the Crush. I may have to rethink and re-explore Liz Claiborne fragrances now. It really smelled heavenly on her especially the spicy notes that caught my attention.

chaiinthemorning
chaiinthemorning

I bought this perfume without smelling it first because I love the way chi tea smells. When I opened the box, I thought wow this is way too sweet for me. IMO the milk, vanilla, sugar and floral notes make it very sweet almost sickening so. But I decided to try it anyways. After spraying it, the first few minuets were still way too sweet for me. But then the strong spicy notes asserted themselves balanced by the musk and I really liked the combination of scents, although still almost too much vanilla for me. I think this scent can grow on me and I could really see it as a summertime scent. So, if you are not a fan of sweet scents, try it before you buy it but you might end up surprised.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

Curve Crush smells like something I'd be wearing on a casual winter day, while under a snug blanket, sipping a hot chocolate or coffee. It's comforting, warm and spicy... the cloves, cardamom and cinnamon are very prominent on me.

i love the smell of this. it's powdery and soft, lasts a good amount of time and not overwhelming. i get the cinnamon and clove notes too which i love. what i don't get it is the milk note and that's quite alright with me. i don't even think it's needed in this fragrance, but that's just me.

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

Its not an old lady scent but it IS powdery...a lot of older women use powders so maybe that's what your daughter meant.
I think its a very nice scent, better than the original Curve I had both.

brandiwine1980

I don't think it's old lady. My daughter does. I think it's divine. I sprayed it on after my shower yesterday and today, almost 24 hours later got whiffs of powder and vanilla chai tea yum. I think people better just accept the old lady perfume references because it's part of today's slang and has been for years. Many young girls and young women prefer sweet, light florals or candy scents and are intimidated by strong spices and bold florals, those old lady scents our grandmas wore. I know because I was one who preferred light scents,but my nose and tastes have evolved. Let my daughter have my sweet , girly scents...I'll keep my old lady fumes to myself, no shame.

blakbarbee
blakbarbee

I love this scent, classic and it DOES NOT smell like an old closet/old lady....funny thing is when we do get old what do we think we will smell like, you would get pretty offended being older and someone says that you smell old...wow...people are a mess! Anyways i adore this, my partner can't get enough of this on me and she is always sniffing me! I love it

brandiwine1980

Hmmm, people compare this to Lutece, my Mom wore that, maybe why I like Crush and going against many comments, my teen hates Crush, thinks it's old lady and strong...

brandiwine1980

I got this scent in my late teens or early twenties and never really appreciated it until last few years. I find as I get older I like the strong, spicy, musky perfumes that as a young woman grossed me out. Therefore, I see this more as a fragrance for women in later twenties and up. I love that cinnamon spice in this. Actually, not to long ago an acquaintance was wearing Curve Crush and I said, "Mmm what are you wearing???"

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

I love this and have worn it for years. It is a soft, warm, powdery, spicy confection, kind of like drinking a chai tea latte and eating a box of Good 'n Plenty candies, all the while wearing a touch of baby powder. It is a warm, clean, snuggly scent, very comforting and subtle. Quite feminine.

This smells like a very clean white musk with a dash of soft sweet cinnamon and lots of powder. I also clearly detect lavender, which isn't listed but may be included in the miscellaneous floral notes. This is very strong for such a soft scent. I have the body spray, and I find that it lasts almost all day. Quite impressive for a body spray.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

i have the body spray of this and it is perfect for leaving in the car for a quick--or long-- spritz. i've been wearing it after my workouts and it is really good! it does smell young--like tween preteen youg---but thats okay too. actually it really reminds me of a night time version of loves baby soft because of the cinammon spiceyness in addition to the powder bomb that it is. it distcintly has that rubbery/plasticy doll head note that i LOVE. its fun, young and just a teensy bit sexy. and very affordable. i purchased my 6 oz body spray for around 4$ USD

Rhiannon778
Rhiannon778

I'm not an expert on perfumes, I can't detect the individual notes and all, but I really like this perfume. I've been wearing it for quite awhile now. I don't get many compliments on it, but I like it and that is what matters. The scent isn't too strong. Many perfumes trigger migraines for me, but this one does not. I do wish the scent lasted longer.

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

My husband bought this for me because he liked the original Curve. I like this and this is a weird one for me. I get both sides of what most are describing here. I get the cinnamon and milk and I also get the baby oil. They kinda bounce back and forth but it works.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Simply beautiful composition. I have to admit i bought it after some of you described it as powdery. But for me it's not at all. It's like cinnamon stick dipped in warm milk. Smooth yet light spicy. I really enjoy wearing it. I can even say it's quite unique at least for me. Lasting power is moderate but i always do additional spray after 2,5 hours during my break at work. This way it lasted whole day. It is not sillage monster although i could smell it myself all the time. It's also not compliment collector, people seem not to appreciate scent different than fruity florals. Definitely worth trying for such a little money.

paganpurge
paganpurge

This is just delicious! To me, it smells like silky cream, pumpkin pie spices and warm sugar! Just a nice, cozy scent for a cold night snuggled on the couch. Nothing offensive or harsh...just smooth, soft and milky. Smells of higher quality than the price would suggest. If it would last longer it would be one of my faves but it is cheap enough to reapply as often as needed.

Nea94
Nea94

I don't believe that this fragrance is for 13 year old girls... i have always loved this scent... not because it's generic but because it is comforting and wearable on a daily basis. yes it smells like baby powder and vanilla on my skin but it works well with my chemistry and the silage for the price is well worth it. in my opinion i have yet to find a true designer fragrance that smells nice... to me they all smell similar... and they are way overpriced. i am however not a fragrance snob i just am very particular and finding a comfy scent can be very difficult for me... this fragrance is a wonderful scent very mellow and comforting. men like it as well.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I find this one strong, but strangely, I smelled this on a woman at a store and found it intoxicating. Smells like Ellen Tracy Bronze and Victoria's Secret Heavenly.

UPDATE: I just realized all the above frags are inspired by Ombre Rose of the 80's.

ViciousDelicious
ViciousDelicious

I got this perfume as a present and I didn't really like it. I mean I don't hate it or anything but its just too powdery for my taste.

zdohee
zdohee

I have always tried to like this perfume. I first received a bottle in jr. high as a gift, and couldn't stand it on the first try. It's just too strong at first spray and the drydown is just powdery. If I get really close I can smell some of the chai or cinnamon mentioned by other reviewers, but it's mostly masked by all the artificial baby powder. I tried it again today...now I'm desperately trying to venilate the smell from my room. Definitely a heady, muddled scent.

chix
chix

I detect a very slight similarity with Far Away Exoctic, so I found the notes for this on BN listed as :Top Notes
Crushed Citrus, Frothy Chai Latte, Flower Nectar
White Velvet Orchid, Lily of the Valley, Creamy Anisette
Nirvana Musk, Tonka Bean, Madagacar Vanilla
It was the chai! I can smell the chai clearly in both oh these & that is where the similarities end. I can smell the chai it this throughout but mixed with baby oil in the dry down (IMO). Inoffensive if sprayed with a light hand. Lasts all day.

NativeBabi916Lady
NativeBabi916Lady

When I was younger I went so crazy head over heels for this sent. Its more of a casual day sent and I like to layer it with sweeter sents. On me this is not fruity but lightly floral and is heavily musky and powdery. At first spray it is very heavy without a doubt but the dry down is good. Longevity is really great too! I love to layer this sent with Mariah Carey Luscious Pink and these two together are just so incredibly sensuous they compliment each other so amazingly well. Overall this wouldnt be on the top of my list to repurchase but I could see my self repurchaseing.

Platinumkate
Platinumkate

If you spilled the cinnamon shaker on Grandma's third best bowl of pot pourri, you might wind up with something like this.

I have a theory about this fragrance. Perhaps the developers got a hold of that study done years ago that tested more than 200 smells to find out which ones aroused men the most, with cinnamon being the frontrunner in increasing blood flow to men's privates. I can really pick out the cinnamon in this one, which is then followed by a mash of somewhat soapy floral blahness (there was lavender, I'm sure of it). I wasn't interested enough in this to follow through with waiting for the base notes, it started giving me a headache.

Headache risk: Unbearably, nauseatingly high :(

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

More than 6 years ago a now ex boyfriend of mine gifted this to me. I had no idea of the notes but tried it out to see how it mixed with my chemistry. I have to agree with a few of the ladies on here who say baby powder and tons of fake cinnamon. Yeesh. It made me smell like an old coat that been stored with chemicals when I wore this out in public. Not for me. I re-gifted this to someone who loved it. Lol

Hollie
Hollie

First off, I just want to say how wrong the Curve bottles are...they look cheap and sporty and just don't match what's inside.They are the only reason I put off trying the Curve line for as long as I did. Crush is my favorite of them all.

I have many different perfumes...all from different price ranges and I have to say that Crush makes it to my top 15 favorites. Interpretation of scents is such an individual and personal thing and I have read so many reviews saying this smells only like baby power or like berries and powder but I get something different from Crush.....and so much more!

This may be too much information but there are a handful of scents(Womanity being one of them) that immediately upon smelling them stir something in my second Chakra ( that would be the Orange one....where the reproductive organs are) and I mean that literally....I get a tickle-y feeling right in my lower belly and feel a complete sense of love and comfort.Crush..to me...smells of salty air and old fashioned dusting powder( not baby powder,)cedar chips,patchouli and white musk with a touch of fruity sweetness....maybe concord grape...if I really get my nose down in there. The overall effect is a comforting yet sensual mixture that brings to mind the smells of opening an antique cedar chest in a dusty attic filled with still-crisp linens and dried rose petals.I also have another special association with this scent that..to me...is so magical.While overnighting at the beach several months ago, we were caught in an crazy, blustery storm.The weather was so bad that the old hotel shook and creaked and I could not sleep at all. I was wearing Crush during this entire trip (that's all I brought with me.) I stepped outside onto the balcony while the chilly,moist wind swirled this scent around me. Just then a most amazing creature appeared along the sloping cliff. It was a white coyote! It's fur lit up by the moon, it ran swiftly towards the sea but stopped just long enough for me to get a good, positive ID. It was a magical night and whenever I smell Crush I remember it. Ahhh...the power of it all!

pinkposies80
pinkposies80

At first spray it smelled exactly like Diesel Plus Plus but come dry down it smells like nothing but baby powder.

Aspendina
Aspendina

This is my favorite scent in the powdery category, its verrrry powdery but very very nice.

aqua76239
aqua76239

Unfortunately, I couldn't find out what the notes were in this but this scent can be described in two words-baby powder. This is soft and clean baby powder scent that is not overwhelming but it has a decent siliage and lasts much longer than I expected. Its a perfect scent for work because its not loud and in your face and scent of baby powder is hardly likely to bother any sensetive people out there. Not to mention that you can find it at incredibly cheap prices at places like Walmart, CVS and Target. I got my small bottle at Walmart for just over $10 which is a pretty good bargain especially if you are on a budget

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

This is why I love minis . I can try it out and if I don't like it . I didn't invest a huge amount of money .

This one is a real stinker .

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

A very sweet, berries and baby oil scent. This would be inoffensive to wear to an office, church, etc. I don't think it is a "clean" smell but fresh and fruity for sure. It would be a perfect gift for a younger woman who is just starting to explore and appreciate perfumes. I like it but gave it away since it didn't have enough depth to the composition for my taste. Besitos!

Update: I kyped it back from my daughter because after smelling it when she came back from college & unpacked her things I kept thinking it was FABULOUS! :) I now know that it smells very similar on my skin to Givenchy's Irresistable.

VeronicaPinkHeart
VeronicaPinkHeart

I don't know why anyone can have a bad review of this perfume, personally I love it and through my eyes, it does smell expensive and it's really good for it's price.A girl in her tweens to twenties can pull off this one just fine, unique & delicious!!!

melbritt24
melbritt24

Bought a cute mini of this last night @ Wal-Mart for $5...couldn't resist! It smelled clean and fresh like baby powder with berries. Can't wait to test it on my skin and review....

Update: Crush opens strong, clean with powdery lilac/lavender notes to my nose. It has decent longevity and dries to a soft powder. I like this, especially for the price!

nicki317
nicki317

I bought this because 2 people I know raved about it.
It turned out to be too musky for me and just not my thing. My sister-in-law was thrilled to take it off my hands. It's very popular, and not terrible. I don't mind smelling it on other people, but it's just not for me.

Flowercat
Flowercat

One of the previous reviewers pointed out how certain fragrances are just "you"...Curve Crush is one of those for me. Whether intended for the young or the old, powdery, vanilla, sweet girly scents are what I love and what feels right on. Love's Baby Soft was my first "Perfectly Me" perfume when I was young, and I feel like Curve Crush is a (slightly!) more grown-up version of it.
I go through many other fragrance moods and switch perfumes alot, but I always find myself coming back to my essential scents, including Curve Crush.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This smells just like baby powder to me. I can't really pick out anything else. I think this would be good for a young girl just starting out with some perfume.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Hmm, smells like musky baby powder. Not for me. :-/

Adrien02
Adrien02

Barbie + Ken = Barbiekens. Yes, a Skin-So-Soft babydoll scent. Totally teenybopper on strong baby oil steroids. Can I say nice? Yes, yes I can.
Though not really for me I will not give away yet.
Perhaps on days when I'm pining for my youth I will wear.

ZMANFRAG
ZMANFRAG

My sister got a sample of this with her purchase at Macys today. When she put it on instanly she stunk up my bedroom. I mean this stuff reeks and I can not stretch that enough. It almost made me want to gag, but that's probably because of the baby powder smell. It was extremely pungent and disgusting. She also got nauseous to the point she threw up. Would deffinately not recommend this to any girl. EVER!!!

kerini
kerini

Baby powder, tons of fake cinnamon, something vanilla-like and a musky dry-down. Very artificial and rather sharp.
The staying power is good though, it lasted 12+ hours.

The one time I put in on in public it gave me lots of space in the subway (or maybe I'm just paranoid because I couldn't stand it myself). Anyways, I sat down across some guy and he got up almost instantly. Later a woman took the seat next to me but got up again right the next stop. I had my back to the door and I really didn't want to turn around and find out if they'd actually left the train but I just could't ignore the feeling that their sudden departure had something to do with smelly me.

soupygirl3
soupygirl3

I imagine a teenage girl dousing herself in this scent because her significant other loves it. She's sure the burnt plastic smell is not that detectable. She's sure one can only really smell the sweet plastic vanilla, which she loves because it reminds her of the smell of a much wanted doll.

mochaspice
mochaspice

okay first thing I have to say is that the bottle dose not fit the scent. The bottle looks like something that would come with a Barbie. Anyways, the actual perfume is nice. But its more a teen scent. Its very hip.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I don't know why this doesn't get very good reviews! I think its pretty good!

The opening is rather citrusy/nectary but quickly dries to what I think smells a lot like chai tea mixed with white, powdery flowers and the drydown sticks to the musky chai!

I think its great for a tshirt and jeans type of day when your just hangin out with the guys type of frag. Nothing like sophistication or sexy but more friendly/fun and boys really like it!

Fragaria
Fragaria

I agree with starlight. It doesn't smell nice to me at all. It reminds me of a heavy scent worn in bars during the 70's, very dated. Suffocating is the one word that describes this for me.

guest_debob
guest_debob

The first notes smell very grapy with just a touch of vanilla. Then the "grapy" smell sort of fades and it is a very pleasant fruity scent.
Does anyone know what the notes are?

LIN
LIN

it's nice, but nothing to die for. just ok.. it's sweet and spicy but not a deep one.. not my kind of fragrance.

guest_Kimberly
guest_Kimberly

I agree with Starlight girl. It is just a weird powdery scent. Not soft. But sharp. I don't care for it.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

So far testing this = Gross :(

But more tolerable than "Lucky You".

80's Bad Chemical Scent. :( It's funny this even smells a little like Love's Baby Soft, as it mellows out. I remember that back in the day. It has been so many years though. So I might not be remembering it right, but that's what it reminds me of a little. And that one probably smells better. lol.

This was created in 2003? Seriously?

~ Why? ~

Do people actually like this? I am not trying to be mean, but it doesn't smell very good, and it smells dated. Is it me? Maybe just my nose and how I smell things.

Baby powder chemical. Maybe some artifical Vanilla, And Yes I agree! :) It does really smell like those hair sprays!! Too funny. :)

Not good... Next. :)

But this isn't as trash-bin worthy as "Lucky You". So it may be saved from distruction, and gifted to a friend. ~ If she will even have it. Oh well. :)

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

Like others have mentioned, I smell baby powder and vanilla in this one, with a chemical hairspray overlaying the whole thing. Not for me, but my thirteen year old daughter liked it, so I gave her my little Mini EdT bottle.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

One of the worst in the Crush line in my opinion the smell is far too harsh smelling is it cinnamon that they overused or maybe some other spice. This thing isnt that great.

tangledvines
tangledvines

I used to love this scent, but after awhile I grew tired of smelling it. I put it on a shelf for a year or so and forgot about it. About a month ago I was out sniffing for a new perfume and I came across Rosewood by Banana Republic and at first I fell head over heels for it. But every time I wore it I got this nagging feeling that bothered me. It began to smell just like something else I smelled before but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then one day I decided to pick up Curve Crush again and spritz a little on just for something a little different. That's when it hit me. The Rosewood perfume smells almost identical to Curve Crush! I hate that! It really annoys me when a perfume basically rips off someone elses scent. I don't know which perfume came out first, but I seemed to of now lost interest in the both of them. I guess it's just one of my quirks. *shrugs*

guest_Annalisa
guest_Annalisa

This is not nearly as good as the original Curve (light blue bottle). No matter how old I get, or how many designer fragrances I amass, original Curve will be a staple in my collection. With that being said - this stuff sucks. My mother-in-law knew that I used to wear regular Curve, so she bought me the Curve Crush gift set for Christmas. I opened it and tried it, but it was bad. It just smells like pepper, and rose with a TON of baby powder. It dries down to nothing but a strong baby powder smell. To me, this smells like a 13 year old girl could wear it, and that is the cut-off. There is no complexity or maturity to it, and it smells cheap. Unfortunately, it has staying power. Sadly, she gave me the exact same gift for Christmas the following year...I unloaded it at a White Elephant gift exchange. I use the rest of my Curve Crush for bathroom air freshener.

Anna_C
Anna_C

Im one that likes scents that MAKE a statement. Because you want to be able to wear something that represents - you! This frag. I've resigned myself to thinking maybe isn't for me. Its smells okay, at best, but on a good note its relatively inexpansive - so all-in-all you get exactly what u paid for a purfume thats okay but not really saying much. This would be a nice starter scent for a tween girl etc, but overall, a lady requires alot more than whats being offered here.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I remember when this first came out I sampled at the mall and loved it but never bought it up until last year and when I first got it I was happy to me it smelled like licorice and baby powder and I love the smell of baby powder but then the musk set in and I gave my bottle away I can't stand the dry down of this perfume I am glad I didn't purchase back then and pay full price I'd have been mad! But I got it cheap so who cares!

Cherub573
Cherub573

This just turned into baby oil on me. It lasted forever though (12 hours at least). It's not bad if you like baby oil, and I would never be offended by this fragrance, but it's not my current taste.

One of my favorite vanillas. The chai notes lift it above your run of the mill sweet vanilla, and the faint spices keep it from being insipid. Very lovely, faint musk notes keep it layered. Even my perfume-picky husband likes the smell of this one.

falovalo
falovalo

Sweet and spicy at the same time, one of my favorites. Not all that spectacular if you smell it straight from the bottle, but the dry down is very nice indeed. Its reminiscint of baby powder and cinnamon, sounds odd but its a nice combo. Great perfume for a great price.

glitteralex
glitteralex

Fun, feminine, spice. My daughter wears it, and we spritz it around the bathroom. Not interesting, mature, or well-made enough for me, though!

essija
essija

I really liked this, smelled it on a friend of mine and had to have a bottle. Worth it since it's so cheap. I really like scents like this one..

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I liked this when I first got it as a blind internet buy but went off it very quickly! It literally smells just like liquid baby powder to me. I love baby powder but this is so overwhelming in the density of the smell, and it seemed to cling onto my skin forever, that I found it almost slightly nauseating after awhile. I can't say it's a terrible perfume but it's just too cloying and sickly for me!

azuriiita
azuriiita

sweet, warm, and girly in my opinion...
well... you know, "girly" is not interesting if you like any perfume... This one smell good, a bit caramelized, a bit common...

vtothek
vtothek

Soft and powdery; very nice but very common too. At my local mall every woman smells like this. For the low price it's worth it, even if you run the risk of smelling like everyone else.

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

Sweet smell...guys love it.

LoveScent
LoveScent

Smells good, but nothing I would rush out and buy.

pimpnazt
pimpnazt

It is one of the most original, wearable, relatively inexpensive fragrances available. Nothing spectacular, but great for what you pay.

2007
Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

To me this is the most feminine of the Crush line... it is a sweet smelling, girly fragrance but I like it upon occasion.

2007

Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne 3.37 out of 5 based on 273 ratings and 68 user reviews

CURVE CRUSH for WOMEN by Liz Claiborne EDT ROLLERBALL .33 OZ MINI
Curve Crush Perfume by Liz Claiborne - 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Curve Crush Perfume by Liz Claiborne - 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Curve Crush Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Curve Crush Perfume by Liz Claiborne - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester
Curve Crush Perfume by Liz Claiborne - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Curve Crush Gift Set by Liz Claiborne Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray .5 oz Mini EDT Spray 2.5 oz Body Lotion 2.5 oz Shower Gel
Gift Set 3.4oz
Curve Crush Perfume by Liz Claiborne - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray .5 oz Mini EDT Spray 2.5 oz Body Lotion 2.5 oz Shower Gel
EDT Mini 3.4oz
Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne for Women 4 Piece Set Includes 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz Body Lotion 2.5 oz Shower Gel 0.5 oz MINI
Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Crush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Crush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.