Designers » L » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Curve Crush for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Curve Crush for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

Curve Crush for Men Liz Claiborne for men Pictures

Curve Crush for Men by Liz Claiborne is a woody aquatic fragrance for men. Curve Crush for Men was launched in 2004. The noses behind this fragrance are Jean-Marc Chaillan and Pascal Gaurin. The fragrance features amber, mandarin orange, apple, cedar and geranium.

Amber Mandarin Orange Apple Cedar Geranium

Curve Crush for Men Fragrance Reviews

DrumMachine1986
DrumMachine1986

This was a blind buy for a great price so I gave it a shot. It does smell pretty eerily similar to Deep Woods Off mosquito repellant at first for a while. Pretty synth too. After a few times of forcing myself ot wear it, I began to actually enjoy it, til I finally fell a little in love with it. Def an acquired smell. I don't think I would buy it again, but for the price its nice now, and females seem to enjoy it a lot as well. Lasts a long time, silage seems decent. Curve did set the bar high with the original, and I think the rest in this line have taken a big hit from that factor. Try before buy.

CologneCollector26
CologneCollector26

Too sweet.The original Curve set the bar so high.I have this in my collection and try to fit it in when I can.I have never gotten any compliments so I know it is not for me.Some people love it so try it !!!!!!

I kind of hate it when people are like "ohmygawd this stuff is SOOOO synthetic!!" but ugh, that is the only way I can describe Curve Crush. The most synthetic, awful, bizarre cedar note I have ever encountered in my life. This combined with a gross, watery, equally synthetic apple note and just a general "perfumey" alcohol smell.
This stuff is truly horrendous and I can't imagine why anyone would chose to wear it when there's about 50,000 other cedar fragrances on the market.

Ryan1159
Ryan1159

I like it. I wear it if I can't decide what I want to wear for that day. Honestly, I'd spend my money on something else if I could go back in time, but it's a nice fragrance. I have received compliments.

Projection: Moderate
Longevity: 7-8 Hours
Smell: 4/10

pob75
pob75

I found a bottle of this very cheaply so tried it.
It's a bit nothingy. Fruity, sweet, quite fresh. Could easily be unisex.
Smells synthetic and generic.
Very weak - only a weak skin scent by 4 hours and it never really projects on me.
It has a perfumey undertone throughout and it is too sweet, youthful and weak for me to bother with it.
Glad I only wasted pennies on it.

jdfarley
jdfarley

I have to say that this fragrance has really grown on me since I first purchased it. At first I thought that it was harsh and cheap, but now I kind of like it. Fruity and sharp but clean. Almost like a night-time version of original Curve. Good going-out cologne and it gets compliments. Men can't really go wrong with this one. Not my absolute favorite, but definitely a decent frag for the price.

Layzie
Layzie

I tested it out at Kohl's and let my coworkers catch a whiff. I get a sharp, metallic scent from Crush. It is unremarkable and slightly unpleasant. Perhaps I am one of those with the glands of a raccoon, eh, StarAtlas? ;)

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

@ Star atlas- Just wear it momma. I find that women can wear even the most masculine fragrance and still be very sexy!

StarAtlas
StarAtlas

I'm a women and this is like sexual pleasures in a bottle for me. I'm always wishing that the female version has the same feel, the same vibe, but it never does. That's for any male cologne that I really like. The female Crush smells nothing like this. I want MY perfume to make me feel that way - all day long. Definitely a chick magnet. If you didn't get a compliment while wearing this, then 1 of 3 things happened:
1) Your body chemistry clashed with it.
2) Women find you unapproachable (are you using pick-up lines from old Andrew Dice Clay videos?)
OR
3) There are no women to be had in your area.

Perhaps there are all anosmic?

In the case of your body chemistry clashing with it, you would have to have the glands of a raccoon not smell good with this on. I've witnessed this turning the most unattractive men into suave-smelling lady killers.

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

I had a bottle of this in my early 20's a few years back. I went through the whole bottle. I never received one compliment on it. I don't even remember the smell come to think of it. I always got compliments on the original. The original is attached to so many memories and good times while this is like an empty box in the attic.

sweetpunkin
sweetpunkin

i'm a 21 year old woman and I LOVE this colongne. My nephew wears it and i find myself stealing squirts out of his bottle lol. it's just such a sexy scent. I think i'm gonna buy this scent for my boyfriend.

ImGame
ImGame

Very first cologne I ever bought. It was good for the price and lasted me a while, big on fresh citrus and floral fruity scent. A pretty feminine scent more for younger people I agree with Deefit a old person wearing this wouldn't be appropriate

Deefit
Deefit

Someone sent me a sample of this in a swap. Somewhere in the reviews this is described as just coming out of the shower. I have to agree with this. I guess we both use the same showergel, lol. It's a nice scent and fresh but nothing special. I know there are no boundaries or whatever to age and wearing a specific perfume, but I don't think any man over the age of 25 should wear this.

KoceFF
KoceFF

Can I use it in the summer? It's over 30 celsius here.

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

im not too familiar with this cologne, but when i tried it.. it reminded me of Off bug spray.. maybe i need to try it again.. lol

Taskphorce
Taskphorce

It has a distinct and enticing Curve appeal but this one is more masculine and is sure to please women of all ages.

hungfad
hungfad

I've bought it! I agree with previous review. It's so fresh. When I'm using it, it's like I've taken a shower. What a sexy scent! :D

icesoulja555
icesoulja555

Bought this because it was too good of deal to pass up a tester bottle along with shower gel. Figured I'd try it out for the price.

It lasts a very long time on my skin and I can't always say that about every scent I wear. This is a very gender neutral scent and won't offend anyone if worn at the office. It can be worn year round but it's probably best suited for Summer evenings with friends. I love the scent but there is a lack of projection which keeps me from putting it in my top shelf scents.

reddishmango
reddishmango

Highschool girls love this!!! i mean apart from my secret weapon (which will remain just that a secret..;) it is some my most complimented fragrance i used. go get it

EauDeBaldy
EauDeBaldy

I think it is best said for the Curve series that, they are very well done, inexpensive, clean, and crisp scents with a touch of sexiness.

People of all sides of the nose can agree with these :D

kenney77
kenney77

Clean and fresh very sexy lasts a long time on me very fruity and strong wear it only in the summer time very cheap but very good

nemesis76
nemesis76

For a few years Curve Crush was my signature scent...would I buy it again? Maybe because the last time I wore this some hot Italian milf wanted to jump on me! But please notice I did write down "was" my signature so lets check out the 4-1-1 on this little black bottle of love juice.

First of all it only has a few hints of the original Curve but that is a positive thing. What I find in Crush is a bit more rugged and tangy to its citrus flavor. The first spray was a bit overwhelming and almost spicy but the dry down was when the original Curve decides to stick its head out and act sweet. Your body chemistry with Crush will be a factor so if you sweat alot it will smell tangy and bitter. Compliments were always coming from girlfriends and co-workers but eventually I grew tired of the scent. I must have gone though 3 bottles before I called it quits but it still remains an old favorite of mine.

So if you are looking for a change in colognes you may want to check this out. Just don't let the first spray overwhelm you! As for my Italian milf...well lets just say I traded her in after my new panty dropper (Aventus) lured in 3 fresh all American women after just one week of use!

8 out of 10

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Nice scent.very clean and zesty.. its not a strong citrus like D&G light blue pour homme, versace pour homme or aqca di gio..its a dark citrus... reminds me a little of gucci guilty..clean ..inoffensive ..very affordable and kind of soapy... but i prefer the original (gold curve) to this one..

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

This can be a every day use but I wear this at night after showering

yella_light
yella_light

Good fragrance and cheap. It's linear, but I don't get tired of it. A person can't complain about this considering the price tag.
It could be good for young adults who want to wear it occasionally.
This wouldn't be recommended for the summer. It's ideal for Fall and Spring, maybe the Winter and cool Summer nights.
Smells somewhat like the original Curve. Although this smells more fresh.
(2-3 sprays max)

Versatility: 4 stars
Overall: 4 stars

Shomon
Shomon

This is best for winter it lasts 6 hours or more on my skin. Cheap and good.

7/10.

RyeJoseph
RyeJoseph

Fresh, woody, and green! This is a great choice for a casual date fragrance during the cold seasons! Longevity is fairly good, and the base is of course EXACTLY what the original Curve smells like! Only at the base though, because everything beforehand is different. This is a sweet woody cologne, with a green dry down. Very nice choice, in my opinion!

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Cool Water for guys who are afraid to wear Cool Water. Which begs the question, what's so scary about just wearing Cool Water? It's only a fresh fougere, it's not going to bite. I guess there's a guarantee of going bite-free with Curve Crush, which smells as though it's made of equal parts fruity hand soap and baby's tears. Unbelievably dull, fresh-smelling, and mercifully fleeting. For the under-21 crowd only.

Sorcerer1001
Sorcerer1001

Used to wear this a lot and loved it enough to buy a second bottle. My palette has become more refined since so i would say i like it. But for something you can buy at walmart its pretty awesome.

Freshmike
Freshmike

It doesn't excite me. It's inexpensive so, for what I paid, it's not bad. Its become a cologne I put on after and shower before I go to bed at night. My name is Mike and I APPROVE this review!

freedweed
freedweed

Curve Crush was my second buy and maybe my overall favorite. Curve Wave,(an aromatic aquitic), was my first edt. Crush is a woody aromatic and just a little more to my liking. I love them both. I love it every time I smell it.

deadenglish
deadenglish

Literally last for hours and hours. I ordered a 200 mil bottle on amazon cause it was 26 dollars, I just got it today at 4pm, sprayed it on my wrist, its 4 am now, still smell it lingering (of course at this hour the projection is shot, but 12 hours! come on...thats pretty insane).

rockindave
rockindave

When you buy fragrances blind sooner or later the odds catch up with you and you score a dud. I bought this blind from an internet retailer who had it reduced, I now understand why!!

Smells like something you’d buy at the supermarket in a plastic container; really cheap. I might wear this shopping on Saturday morning with jeans and a t-shirt; but that’s about it.

I guess I could always give it to my 13yo nephew for Christmas…

guest_reviewer
guest_reviewer

very nice smell, one of my personal favorites and not to expensive

urobian
urobian

Theres some days that you dont know what to wear, this is a choice; aromatic, versatile and diverse. A nice combo of fruits, herbs and some kind of floral and a manly woody touch. For day or night, warm or cold season simply this is great.

jonr951
jonr951

This was one of my 1st scents. The original Curve was my first. Ive had a bottle forever but i finally gave it away the other day. My little cuz luved it so i gave it to him. I have plenty of others. Its a great starter scent for young guys. I prefer it over the original. : )

Nevey Berry
Nevey Berry

It's my BF's perfume and it knokes me off my feet evey time I smeall it.
It's so manly and fresh.
I love it.

scentedkub
scentedkub

I almost always get compliments when I wear this, but I'm indifferent towards it, it's OK I guess...lol

nightcrawler27
nightcrawler27

Nice scent but for cool weather only...not good in during the summer

Curve Crush for Men by Liz Claiborne 3.75 out of 5 based on 161 ratings and 39 user reviews

Sample
Cologne 6.7oz
CURVE CRUSH for MEN by Liz Claiborne COLOGNE SPRAY 6.7 OZ
CURVE CRUSH for MEN by Liz Claiborne COLOGNE SPRAY 6.7 OZ
Cologne 4.2oz
CURVE CRUSH for MEN by Liz Claiborne SET-COLOGNE SPRAY 4.2 OZ SKIN SOOTHER 3.4 OZ HAIR AND BODY WASH 3.4 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Crush for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Crush for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Crush for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Crush for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.