Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Curve Kicks Liz Claiborne for women

Curve Kicks Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Curve Kicks by Liz Claiborne is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Curve Kicks was launched in 2006. Top notes are melon, mandarin orange, cassia and pear; middle notes are peony, passionfruit, freesia and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla, peach, vetiver and cedar.

Melon Mandarin Orange Cassia Pear

Peony Passionfruit Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Vanilla Peach Vetiver Cedar

Treselle

Curve Kicks Fragrance Reviews

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I did not think I would like the cedar not in this, but I love it! This is so unique and does not smell like anything I have in my collection. It lasts for a very long time on the skin and clothes. Another great Curve scent to add if you like the line! It does come off as a bit masculine in the first spray, but the dry down will ease your fears and turn into something feminine, citrus, vanilla and soft. Great buy!

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

This smells a little like coconut to me (even though that's not listed), with vanilla and light citrus. There's not much in the way of woods but I like it, it's a very pleasant scent :)

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I get mainly citrus & melon, with some light vanilla, sandalwood warming it up nicely, a bit strong at first but quickly becoming a skin scent. Fresh but cozy enough for fall for me.. I prefer heavy orientals during the day but love to wear this to bed, makes for sweet dreams..

This has some pleasant sweet fruity notes but unfortunately, they are overwhelmed by a very strong cedar undertone. This is not bad, I suppose it can be unisex, but there is too much cedar here for my liking.

At 125 ml for $1.99 this is certainly one of the best bargains of all time (similar to 50 ml Horizon at the dollar stores not that long ago LOL). I agree with the idea that the drydown is basically unisex. Sure it's not niche quality, nor especially complex, but it certainly works as a change of pace in a large rotation. There's nothing "wrong" wtih this one!

celebrity89
celebrity89

A copy of Estee Lauder Tuscany per Donna and Burberry Brit. This has more dried orange and spice and less floral. Not a fresh frag. Good during autumn and the Holidays if this is your thing.

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

This is not bad! It's light and not cloying. More of a spring/summer perfume. Not super long lasting but last longer if you spray on your clothes.

Allegra
Allegra

Like many already have mentioned before, Curve Kicks starts as masculine/unisex but soon developes into fresh, feminine and a tad twisty mix of fruits & flowers that keep invigorating and energizing me throughout the day.

Vanilla brings in warmth and depth whereas passionfruit and mandarin orange add their own bursting delicacy, and lily-of-the-valley tops it all by its bashful and subtle elegance. Kicks fits all everyday occasions and is wearable during all the four seasons so the fragrance sure is worth the monetary investment put into it.

Zoharsinai
Zoharsinai

ES UN AROMA EN PRINCIPIO MUY CITRICO, QUE LUEGO SE CONVIERTE COMO EN CREMA DE VAINILLA CON MANDARINAS MUY SUAVES Y LLAMATIVAS, EL AROMA MERECE UN 8/10, DESPUES DE 6 HORAS LA ROPA HUELE COMO UNA CANASTA DE FRUTOS DULCES Y SUAVES (MELON, PERAS).I LOVE¡¡

fawnydawny
fawnydawny

You'd think I would love this one with the mandarin, melon and vanilla drydown. But it's awful on me. It comes off way too strong and almost masculine. It smells nice in the bottle but on my skin it turns into something powdery and way too much. I'm not sure why. I'm sure it smells lovely on others.

salihah
salihah

hmm ive smellt it it smells okay quite nice i guess
not as amazing as i woudve loved it to be
should i buy it or not?

thejessob
thejessob

its citrusy at first and i wasnt too ure an=bout it but let it sit 5 min on your skin and it warms up and gets spicy and a little masculine.

Ms. Holmar
Ms. Holmar

I like the scent but maybe a bit less of the alcohol with it?

vetiver
vetiver

This is all about peach, lily of the valley and passionfruit!!!! i think it is a cheaper option to BRASIL DREAM !!!! the longevity isn´t realy good but i don´t think Brasil dream has a great one !!

PerfumePatty
PerfumePatty

Way too synthetic for me. Thumbs down.

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

Hello??? Has anyone seen the passionfruit? I can't seem to find it!!! All im getting is spicy oranges, and something peppery and I don't like it! I totally agree with perfume rocks. This is definitely not at all what I expected from this fragrance....Won't repurchase this one for sure!

not a bad scent. fruity and sweet, a little coconut scent is creeping in on me and a lot of passionfruit which i don't mind. long-lasting and cheerful. i like it.

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

Ok i wrote a review a few days ago about this perfume about how i like it but now that i have tried to wear it a few days i think it is not a good scent..it smells like old oranges mixed with a spice that is gross this is my opinion i like fresh green or really fruity scents, fruity/florals or cotton candy scents usually and this is neither or...ill have to sell this in my yard sale or its up for trade if anyone is interested a full 3.4oz bottle!!!!

jaa456
jaa456

This is the first Curve perfume that I've ever purchased and I did so blind. I really had high hopes for this juice as it contains some of my favorite notes. But I ended up giving it away.

This is way too aggressive and loud. It dries down to something peachy, woodsy, spicy and creamy on me. Not terrible but just way too synthetic to be sexy.

Very masculine and very casual/sporty. Best thing I can say about this is that its a bargain and that it lasts forever. One spray, and please just one spray, lasts all day.

SgirlS
SgirlS

Definitely strong and long-lasting (8-10 hours) one! Men and women tell me that I smell good when I'm wearing this. I smell the mandarin and mango as soon as I put it on. Then it dries down to a sweet and warm vanilla. I would say this smells better than other perfumes, and to me it seems to have more fruity than floral notes (to be honest couldn't smell ANY flowers). But there is something there that people love and I think that enybody attract attention wearing this. Curve Kicks reminds me romantic summer- walk hand in hand with your boyfriend on a sunny afternoon:)

La Moon
La Moon

You get a lot if orange pear and peach first. Very strong and sweet but as it dries down you get a nice fruity woody vanilla scent. I enjoy it more on cooler days. And one more thing .. The lotion is nice and all but only use a bit. I layered some on me yesterday along with a spray of perfume.. and man was I overwhelmed! It's just too much! So pick one :) Ugh I was sad because I love this stuff! Anywho I agree with many here this scent is overlooked because of the ugly bottle but it's pretty decent stuff!!

guest_DivaMS
guest_DivaMS

Seems a lot of orange first, then gets softs until it disappears. In my skin was no more than half time...

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

First I don't like it's top note but later is better than first. Sweet,Passion and Long Lasting!

Kittycat63

Curve Kicks is a great perfume. It opens very fruity and slightly peachy and might seem slightly overpowering at first but it dries down to a much softer, creamy smelling fruitiness which is just lovely! I think the bottle is tacky though so that's not great, but the perfume itself is lovely and I'd highly recommend it!

sharyssa
sharyssa

Yes, the poster below is so right about this fragrance it is really passionfruity and it is nice,it is very low-key too because I don't ever see too many reviews on it. It does last which is something we all look for in a perfume but I think alot of people are put off because of the bottle and packaging because it is not the most attractive. But give it a try ladies you will be impressed with the staying power at least and it is much better and more mature than curve crush (which in my opinion stinks!).

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

really really passionfruity! personally, i love passionfruit, and was having a hard time finding a yummy smell of it like the hand gel i used to get from BBW. however, the BBW edt of their Tropical Passionfruit was a total disappointment. this one is a whole lot better! it's sharp (but i don't mind it somehow), green, and citrusy in a passionfruit way, not orangy like the bottle would suggest. yet, believe it or not, i still occasionally smell something creamy behind this. this is a mood lifter!

libran5
libran5

I just got this yesterday, and, I don't care for it. Smells too familiar to me, the scent does not stand out like others I have tried. I seem to prefer the floral scents with a hint of wood or spice to them.

guest_AnnieSez
guest_AnnieSez

I think this smells alot like Ralph Rocks during the drydown. Try them both together like I did and you will see.

Kittycat63

I like this perfume a lot. When I first smelled it I wasn't too sure and when it's first sprayed on it's quite strong but softens down really nicely to a creamy slightly fruity scent with a bit of a kick! It's long-lasting too and I can apply one spritz in the morning and it will last all day and into the evening, but it's not overpowering.

Curve Kicks by Liz Claiborne 3.09 out of 5 based on 88 ratings and 29 user reviews

Sample
Curve Kicks Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Curve Kicks Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Curve Kicks Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Curve Kicks Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Curve Kicks Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
CURVE KICKS for WOMEN by Liz Claiborne EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
CURVE KICKS for WOMEN by Liz Claiborne EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
drugstore.com
Eau De Toilette
Liz Claiborne Curve Kicks Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Kicks Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Kicks Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Kicks Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Kicks fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Kicks, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Kicks by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Kicks by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.