Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Curve Kicks for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Curve Kicks for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

Curve Kicks for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Curve Kicks for Men was launched in 2006. Top notes are ginger, mint, mandarin orange, caraway, anise and bergamot; middle notes are labdanum, lavender, cedar and cardamom; base notes are vetiver, sandalwood, amber, patchouli, musk, cashmere wood and oakmoss.

Ginger Mint Mandarin Orange Caraway Anise Bergamot

Labdanum Lavender Cedar Cardamom

Vetiver Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Musk Cashmere Wood Oakmoss

Curve Kicks for Men Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

A solid not overly sweet frag. Many notes listed are undetectable. I get more amber and citrus than anything. Sillage is ok but this one needs to be oversprayed to get the full effect.

foreignshores
foreignshores

Ordered a sample of this as I'm a big fan of the original. It's absolutely wretched. I can't imagine wanting to smell like this.

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

This is very medicinal smelling and cloying. Kicks is the worst fragrance by Claiborne I have ever come across.

jérémie.simonet
jérémie.simonet

I don't like this.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

I love this Cologne one of my favorites from the line of liz

greystone
greystone

I dont like this fragrance.I like the notes that this fragrance is composed of but for some reason I dont care for how it smells.Just doesnt smell like what I think a man should smell like.I actually gave a full bottle of this away,I really thought it was a unattractive scent and wouldnt even use it as a car air freshner,which is where I usually retire fragrances I dont care for but I just didnt want to have to smell this anymore.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

i dont care for this anymore,reason being,i gave a bottle of it to a buddy @ cchurch and it became his signature frag,KILLING me every sunday @ church! its very strong and almost offensive.

Stefan
Stefan

It smells like Cerruti 1881 intense but not as harsh. Still, very LOUD! I'm not into it.

jonr951
jonr951

Curve Kicks is by far the most mature and powerful scent of the curve line so far. Its actually quite nice and while it doesnt beat Curve Crush for me it is running a close second. It starts out with a bang with the ginger, mint, bergamot, and mandarin. Its very refreshing. Almost like a mouth wash. Then it transitions to the lavender and the cedar wood which give the scent a nice earthy feeling. My favorite are the bottom notes! I love the spicy mixture of vetiver, amber, patchouli, and oakmoss. Amber happens to be my favorite note in any fragrance. It just brings such a great warmth to any scent its in. So all and all Curve Kicks is great for what it is. A refreshing woody mossy scent that would be a perfect fit for any guy of any age and works well at any time of the day or yr.

Curve Kicks for Men by Liz Claiborne 3.31 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Kicks for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Kicks for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Kicks for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Kicks for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Guerlain Vetiver Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Azzaro Visit For Men Burberry London for Men Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude Tommy Bahama Tommy Bahama Men Azzaro Chrome Legend Jaguar Vision Givenchy Pi Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Lanvin Avant Garde Michael Jordan Legend Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Faconnable Faconnable