Designers » L » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Curve Soul for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Curve Soul for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

Curve Soul for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Curve Soul for Men was launched in 2005. Curve Soul for Men was created by Jean-Marc Chaillan and Loc Dong. Top notes are bamboo leaf, mandarin orange, green apple and bergamot; middle notes are litchi, lavender, violet and sage; base notes are spices, sandalwood, amber, oakmoss, vetiver and cedar.

Bamboo Leaf Mandarin Orange Green Apple Bergamot

Litchi Lavender Violet Sage

Spices Sandalwood Amber Oakmoss Vetiver Cedar

Green Tea Lavender

Curve Soul for Men Fragrance Reviews

jerrod.young.12
jerrod.young.12

This stuff is good for such a cheapy, I bought it once in the winter, so to me it suits fall-winter, but also good for Spring..it's a sexy fragrance, but nothing mind blowing, longevity and sillage is moderate..I even bought it for a friend of mine, I would buy it again.

Roman86
Roman86

Way too light and simple to the point where it's really not worth it. There are so many other affordable fragrances out there nowadays that there's really no reason to venture into this territory of Liz Claiborne fragrances that really aren't serious fragrances to begin with. Pass on this.

Zealous
Zealous

Nice, spicy, linear scent. Makes me think of aftershave with a warm vibe--nothing extraordinary. Of all my collection, this is one of the few scents the wife has complimented me on every time. A bit of a sleeper.

AZJeff
AZJeff

I've tried most of Liz Claiborne "Curve" fragrances. This one is my favorite so far. Perfect for anytime and anywhere. It smells nice on me. Aromatic plus some woods,fruit and spices. I read the fragrance notes for the first time today and got surprise of what this cologne has in it. It could almost be Oriental cause it has bamboo and Litchee fragrance notes in it. The drydown smells the best on me. It smells kind of sensual. I think this one and the rest of the "Curve" mens' colognes would be great for younger guys just starting to think about wearing fragrances.

xanman
xanman

I love it when my husband wears this- it's comforting, inviting and snuggle inducing. Not really sexy but quite sensual-- clean, fresh,earthy. Its a cologne thats perfect for the outdoors or worn at the office to cheer ones co- workers on through a hum drum day. Very nice and uplifting.

Jwaks
Jwaks

A nice addition to the curve line-up. Light, floral and fruity, the bamboo top note is quite nice as it mixes with sweetened lichi, apple, violet, hints of spice and lavender. It drys down quickly to a very quiet woody base. Overall, a very pleasant, reticent and fleeting fragrance; inoffensive, great for casual outings and office wear.

Ona Chidester-Coleman
Ona Chidester-Coleman

I like this on my husband, luckily he just sort of lets me try scents out on him, all that matters to him is if I like it. He wasn't much help, just gave me the opinion of "It's good." Men never are much help in this department I've found. But ladies, this is great for your guy! Recommend!

kenney77
kenney77

Very nice fragrance loved it so much the best one out the Liz collection and very cheap for a good frag

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

I always come back to this fragrance because it just works. It fits every occasion and every season. It's very similar to the original curve, but it certainly is a much fresher scent. You can go heavy on the trigger without offending anyone; in fact, I encourage you to go trigger happy if you want greater sillage and longevity.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

One my favorite colonge very romantic colonge I just love have a big bottle of it great buy for sure.

krice582
krice582

Total blind buy. I have to say Im really impressed!! Especially the dry down. Price is lower end but quality is definitly not.

Odiee99
Odiee99

When I first purchased this I did not like it. I thought it smelled to flowery, but once the initial floral scent die down it is very pleasant. Not too powerful, just kinda subtle.

andy

I think this is the best curve fragrance, I got a little mini of this stuff and I have to say it has a great smell.

For a fougere this is a nice one, compared to many of the herbal types of scents on the market

kisherceg
kisherceg

How beautyful scent it is!
I bought it from USA not long ago with Claiborne Sport for men and Lucky You. I've found C. Soul the best.
I love bamboo note and in Curve Soul I smell the most natural bamboo leaf. Mixing it with litchi and apple makes it fresh and clean. With flowery notes (violet and lavender) Soul became a good date-scent 'cause these notes are so romantic with fruits :) Cedar and sandalwood add to it a soft masculine woodyness.
It's strong enough and staying power + sillage is good on my skin.
The box and the bottle is beautyful for me , I love them :)
Unfortunately Claiborne scents are almost unknown in Europe, so hard to get them..

SilverFire
SilverFire

Whoa, what is this? When you first put it on, Soul smacks you with a floral broadside, which dissipates within seconds of hitting the skin (thank goodness). Then, out of that comes an astringent odor, not alcoholic, but something sharp and distantly woodsy. It's faint at first, and you might think that the scent has skipped out without paying, but it slowly grows and starts to effuse, growing more earthy and yet more fruity at the same time. Is that orange in there? It's an interesting, sharp scent that does swirl around you, at least initially.

This sharp scent eventually morphs into a post-shower clean soapy smell, and that, combined with the earthy sweetness, is Soul.

The final trick seems to be triggered by working out, or perhaps merely time will do it: a high-end, refined sort of smell that usually hits you when you're walking by a fragrance counter.

I'm generally not intrigued by colognes that evolve, but Soul is like a dancer that performs a routine that makes sense, instead of busting out the mashed potato followed by a pirouette or whipsawing you through changes like a rollercoaster. It's an enjoyable ride except for the end.

The clean vibe that dominates this creation doesn't really go with what I want to project to the world ("hey, check me out, I bathe!"). That, the end, and Soul's lack of force makes it a near-miss in my book; I can see what the designer was trying to do, though. It is clean in a soapy way and sharp which together suggest truth, a little earthy (passion), and I suppose floral notes symbolize love.

Presurved21
Presurved21

Love the scent.. To me, it smells similar to Jake by Hollister, but Jake's scent is a little lighter. I found out of Soul when I bought a Curve (Men) cologne pack and it came with three small trial bottles of their cologne and one of them was Soul.. I'm glad I found out about it because it's pretty much all I wear, besides Jake Hollister.

guest_lavo
guest_lavo

Ma padna rel like dis fragrance,will stand out big in any dance....bryo big up to u sa..liz u did it again with this fragrance..trinidad n tobago west indies...who say cleaver crew....

varondandy
varondandy

the citrus and spice notes fuse together rather niceley. true to its soul.ciao!

I bought this unsniffed after reading the back of the box and am so very glad I did. I used up the small bottle and then bought a larger size. This one is a favorite of my best friend who is Italian and doesn't like anything too woody, flowery or spicy...

This starts off fresh in every sense of the word: citruses, lush water bamboo and green apple; not too fruity or too green. As it devlops it has the masculinity of lavender and sage in it but also the sweet kiss of violet and the succulence of lychee(one of my favorite fruits). These are interwoven so seemlessly that it is almost impossible to separate them. Soul is my favorite LC womens fragrance and this is the perfect consort for Her. The drydown is balanced wonderfully between the woody cedar and sandalwood, the warmth of spices and amber and the earthiness of vetiver and moss. This has a flawless blend of some pretty great scents and has a sensual side without being "dirty" and a spiritual vibe without being all "new-agey", it is aptly named and has Soul...

Sillage: decent
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.25/5

This is a great date scent but could also be good for just wearing to experience its sweet fresh natural aroma. The soul is eternal and lives on after we are gone, in other expressions and forms, this scent lasts a long time also before fading into the ethers and continuing its journey, but it leaves something behind that becomes a part of us and our memories, enriching us...

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

curve soul is very romantic type of cologne, its alot different from the rest of the curve line..this is good for special occassion and dates..it last longer in my skin. only bad thing about it is everybody is wearing it from were i live..(kinda sad) liz claiborne is really popular, but she made good fragrances with a descent price..

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

CURVE SOUL is a fragrance whose time has come; for men who stand strong in who they are. Its the winds of change, an air of optimism; a fragrance youre drawn to by the inspiring qualities of those who wear it: real, honest, savvy, sexy – creativity in action. Its fresh and open, intriguing and inviting, so you want to hang around and get even closer.

clortiz
clortiz

Nice Scent if your looking for something new, nothing out of this world..

instantjim
instantjim

A pleasant light fragrance, quite subdued, this is perhaps due to the bamboo (whatever that smells like) being mixed with the fruity top notes.

Even with multiple generous sprays, it is gone in slightly over an hour (in hot weather): it would probably last better in cooler weather or in the evenings.

In all fairness, I do, however, have acidic skin that seems to destroy lighter fragrances in hotter weather (metal watches as well)- so perhaps it will last better on other people.

Since it is really a warm or hot weather fragrance to some degree it defeats the object of buying it (at least for me).

guest_alie
guest_alie

I love this sent. ITS my favorite mens cologne ever!

andy

it's ok but curve is dead and everyone is wearin it....this is a tad bit more masculine and its deeper so its a good buy if u want a nice cheap one

Jave26
Jave26

This is a nice fragrance, not ground breaking but nice.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

Not bad, kind of discreet to my nose. Can be bought incredibly cheap

Stefan
Stefan

It smells like origonal curve but lasts longer.
A little more punchy. Smells similar to a&f jake, although not as citrusy

Curve Soul for Men by Liz Claiborne 3.99 out of 5 based on 152 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Soul for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Soul for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Soul for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Soul for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.