Designers » L » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Curve Wave Liz Claiborne for women

Curve Wave Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Curve Wave is a playful summer perfume, launched on the market in 2005. It consists of tropical aromas such as star fruit, ginger orchid, honeysuckle, frangipani, hibiscus, raspberry, passion flower and Amazon lily. The base is wooden with sandalwood, driftwood, amber and musk.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Honeysuckle Orchid Raspberry Carambola (Star Fruit)

Frangipani Lily Passion Flower Hibiscus

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Curve Wave Fragrance Reviews

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

When I first smelled this I was like ' it's ok'. I wore it to bed and let it work its magic! Now, I absolutely love it! It reminds me of Oh Lola with its floral sweetness. The silage is wonderful and the lasting power is incredible. It is a 'yes' for me!!

caitrun
caitrun

This is one of those fragrances that screams summer. Don't get me wrong it is not overpowering or intense. It is an aquatic, fruity, musk delight! When I smell this I am transported to a poolside paradise. A warm breeze fluttering the palm leaves and the afternoon sun filtering through foilage.

La Moon
La Moon

This is soooo underrated! This is an awesome choice for the summer. It smells of tropical flowers and watery fruits. I smell orchids lilies frangipani and hibiscus with a touch of fruits. It does give off a fruity paradise type of vibe. So I agree its like a tropical escape. Great vacation pick. Its very affordable. You can find it at Ross for like 15.99 for a 3.4oz. I am on my 2nd bottle. I have gotten many compliments. Both sexes. I see it more for daily use. Daytime dates or Beach day. :)

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a fun fruity summer fragrance.
It's like taking an olfactory trip to Tahiti, because you can't afford the real thing. It's all things tropical at once. From the first spritz you get tropical fruits, enhanced by the most aromatic burst of fragrant tropical flowers at the heart, and finally mixing with spices, and a bonfire on the beach to finish it out. Not great longevity, but the silage is quite good for awhile.

i like this. fresh sweet white flowers mixed with a little bit of fruit. not cloying at all, just light and fresh. it lasted about 3 hrs. on me before i reapplied. nice daily scent.

Tenki
Tenki

I like this; though it's not my favorite, it got crazy compliments from men when I used to wear it. I do like to spray it on my pillows before I go to sleep.

Zoharsinai
Zoharsinai

ES UN AROMA COMO DEL MAR, HUELE A AGUA FRESCA DE MAR CON FRUTOS SUAVES Y CALIDOS, AL PRINCIPIO ES ALGO CITRICO PERO LUEGO LA ESTELA QUE DEJA ES COMO PICANTE Y FLORAL A LA VEZ¡¡¡MUY BUENA 9/10.

This smells sweet, floral and fruity for about the first 20 to 30 minutes, then develops a sort of faint bubble gum note. I prefer the initial impression the best and wish it didn't change, but overall, still pretty good.

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

I like this scent, a sweet but clean floral with a hint of fruits. Too bad that it doesn't last long on my skin (about 2 hrs, after that you can only smell it putting your nose right in the spot were you sprayed it) and the sillage is not that good either.
As they said, very likeable and safe for work.

P.S.
I "voted" for the notes that I can detect the most. I'd say these three, 'cause all I get is white flowers with a touch of bitter fruits (a kind of freshness that I recognise more in the carambola than in the raspberry)

Curve Wave by Liz Claiborne 3.96 out of 5 based on 56 ratings and 9 user reviews

FragranceShop.com
Curve Wave Perfume by Liz Claiborne - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Curve Wave Perfume by Liz Claiborne - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Liz Claiborne Curve Wave Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Wave Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve Wave fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve Wave, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve Wave by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve Wave by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.