Designers » L » Aromatic Green « Groups

Curve for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Curve for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. Curve for Men was launched in 1996. Top notes are pineapple, juniper berries, lavender, neroli and lemon; middle notes are coriander, ginger, violet, cactus, sage, bergamot and cardamom; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, vetiver, cedar, mahogany and pepper.

Pineapple Juniper Berries Lavender Neroli Lemon

Coriander Ginger Violet Cactus Sage Bergamot Cardamom

Sandalwood Amber Musk Vetiver Cedar Mahogany Pepper

Claiborne Sport
Barber Cologne Elixir Blue

Curve for Men Fragrance Reviews

camposg
camposg

Say what you want. This is one of the greats, a masterpiece imo. I will always love this bottle

LunaTaylor
LunaTaylor

I didn't particularly like the notes in this...its probably the coriander and cardamom. They remind me or Swedish bread. But, a very cute guy at work wore a lot of this and we could kind of tell where he is by the scent trail. Too much cologne but on a young guy is forgivable. Because of you, Brett, I will always have some liking for this one.

Fate By Number
Fate By Number

Just bought this blindly based on reviews. I cant say I love this at all. It doesn't have a unique smell, and smells sort of cheap. Not that price means anything, unless it does. It doesn't last on me at all unless I spray myself with it numerous times. Zero compliments so far after 5 weeks. Nothing about it inspires me to confidently wear it.

Pros: Rumor is women like it.. emphasis on rumor.
Cons: Doesn't last unless you bath in it, nothing special, nothing unique or memorable about it.

mrmattcat78
mrmattcat78

nice scent , fresh , fruity , women love it

redrapturelove
redrapturelove

Curve for men is one of the best fragrances for men I have ever experienced. Fresh violets, grass, amber and woods soooo cuddly and comforting like an eternal hug........

aglow
aglow

I love this. Mmmmm. Similar pineapple note is in MB Legend & KC Mankind.

I prefer it over harsher spiced scents like Bleu, Farenheit, and Nuit de l'Homme.

drakecito
drakecito

Well, how could it be otherwise, another blind purchase based on the good reviews on this site and a total fiasco. Well, honestly, no fiasco as for price, I expected something spectacular either.

A real mess. Completely bland and utterly synthetic. The smell of the output is a kind of plastic that tries to mimic citrus notes with very poor outcome.
While dry, hardly varies. Pufff, I ran to wash my arm.

Product of poor quality, the same level as other sold in large supermarkets (Nautica type).

I feel that I have spent too many lines to this crap. There are products in the same price range as the 4711 line, etc. .. 300 times more quality than this "thing".

Madholm
Madholm

Women love this stuff for some reason. I don't think I'll buy again, but I would wear it occasionally if someone gifted me a bottle. It's another dated scent to my nose which is why I don't currently own it. I think that just comes down to it being over used and common so it's certainly not a bad scent based on popularity. Plus is dirt cheap so there is no real harm in giving it a try; especially if you are under 25.

Petrichor
Petrichor

As a lover of niche fragrances, I know I'm not supposed to admit that I enjoy a cheapie like Curve, but I do. Not only do I enjoy it, others seem to enjoy when I wear it too. Curve is my most complimented fragrance, especially from women. More than Aventus. More than Millesime Imperial. More than anything I own or have sampled. It's funny, really. Curve has a name people recognize, just as they recognize names like Obsession and Eternity, but for some reason, people don't seem to remember the smell. And when they inevitably compliment me and then ask "What is it?" they usually look disappointed when I tell them it's Curve, as if they're disappointed by their own taste. Whatever.

Curve can be found for less than $20. It's a steal.

jiujitsuhero
jiujitsuhero

I will always remember this cologne. One day, i was at the mall with a couple buddies of mine. and we went into the JC Penny or Macys cant remember which one. This was back in 97'. I remember testing this fragrance out in a sample. and man did i like it. Kids my age werent wearing cologne. So as i left the store we traveled to the food court. on the floor i spotted a 100 dollar bill. chased to pick it up before my friends. went back to that store and purchased that cologne. Next day at school i was chased by all the little cuties in my class asking me what soap i used or what deodorant i was wearing and i told them i was wearing a cologne. When i went to HS this was a signature scent for me. none of the other guys were wearing it. they were putting on adidas and polo sport while i had the best one on campus. This is a classic. I have grown out of this fragrance, but i do put it on while i go to the store or the gym or to drop off my kids. My kids now wear this cologne and im glad to had passed this classic to them.

brandonR
brandonR

The majority of females seem to go ape shit over this scent for some reason. I think it smells good too, but I don't understand the liquid catnip effect that Curve brings out in vagina ladened Homo sapiens. Funny how most noses can't discern an expensive scent from a cheap one. Curve is a shinning example of that observation, and proof that you don't have to empty your bank account to smell nice and garner attention from women. A too common fragrance with an uncommon "illusion of grandeur" experience that gives Curve appeal. I'm glad I own it.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

A simple, yet pleasant fragrance. Puts off a sweet, musky tone at a low-moderate projection throughout.
This is most likely a fragrance that just everyone will own. I mean- it is just that cheap and available. When I think of Curve, I think of college age young man who is on a budget and just needs something to set him apart.
It's nothing great, but it does its job.
I will usually wear this cologne on my days off, or when I just feel extremely casual, or....when I just don't feel like anything else. It's a decent filler fragrance. I work with some young men that also wear this one, and I can usually pick it out of a crowd. It is just that commonly worn.

Projection: 6/10 (Good cloud for about 2-3 hours)
Longevity: 6/10 (Lasts about 5+ hours on general- surprising for a cheapy)
Versatility: 8/10 (Any time!)
Smell: 5/10 (Somewhat plain/ generic for my senses)

vega1
vega1

This is probably my 3rd favorite of my husband's colognes. Definitely a cheap keeper. I spray this on my jacket when we have a long time apart.
Definitely reminds me of walking into Hollister though.

firstinthedance
firstinthedance

I smelled this wonderful fragrance in the supermarket yesterday. I followed my nose until I found him and asked what he was wearing. :)

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

I love this fragrance but I think I may have got a fake bottle. The bottle I got was clear with avocado green juice instead of the avocado colored bottle.

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

The 2nd cologne I purchased and I still enjoy it to this day !

Its a very aromatic,fresh,somewhat dark,green,mossy fragrance thats very pleasant and this stuff still gets a lot of compliments after all this time.

Longevity on this is anywhere from 3-5 hours

Projection on this is excellent for the 1st 2 hours and then after that its very faint

Its a great cologne for a great price !

Downsides to this is its very popular(So you may get the old line of "My ex bf used to wear Curve") and the longevity is spotty on this

Id rate this a solid 6.75 out of 10

trevorstilerocks
trevorstilerocks

This is one of the fragrance that I would buy over and over again! Curviliciously sexy, aromatic and fresh! I loved perfumes that has lasting sillage and this is one of those perfumes. Bang for a buck, very cheap but long lasting fragrance. This is one head turner frag IMO.

CologneCollector26
CologneCollector26

Any man who don't like this Cologne doesn't like himself or women all over them.This is one of the classic game changing colognes of all times.My wife wanted to meet me based on smelling this cologne.I got to meet a great woman off this cologne.She never allows this cologne to run out!!!I collect colognes so this is the one that gets used up pretty quickly!!!Classic!!!!!!!

rightshoe718

I absolutley love this scent on men. There are so many great expensive fragrances out there, yet it's this one that turns me on the most. Love, love, love.

Zealous
Zealous

Common, very common. Had a bottle since it was released--still 90% full. That should tell you something about my feelings of Curve. Really, makes me thing of the 80's. Old school, brunt force scent. It's cheap and smells that way. Probably better suited for the high school age group.

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

Curve é sinônimo de refrescância² (ao quadrado)! Altamente sutil, mas ao mesmo tempo com uma presença asseada que só sentindo pra saber como de fato é. Têm uma lapada de notas, porém só consigo identificar algumas, como flores de Lavandas diluídas em suco de Abacaxi não adoçado em sua saída, e que bela saída, porque essa sensação Frutal aflorada perdura por horas se potencializando a cada minuto que passa. Em seguida, Curve Man se torna verde e estimulante, ele causa uma espécie de relaxamento, e esta sensação é possível de ser sentida em seu coração com muitas folhas de Sálvia e doses comedidas de Limão, ainda pra completar, raspas de Gengibre tostado, meio que esfumaçando, uma delícia só. Por fim, Curve traz na base madeiras nobres como Mogno molhado, e Cedro aspergido por Sândalo, além de Âmbar diluído e Almíscar concentrado, dá pra sentir um leve ardor em sua despedida, talvez alguma Pimenta ou até mesmo a madeira do Cedro que tem esta característica quando encontrada em fragrâncias. Curve Man é bonito e bem elaborado, na minha concepção, altamente compartilhável e de uma suntuosidade impar, pra você ter ideia às minhas narinas ele se apresentou idêntico ao Galbe do O Boticário, porém com uma silagem superior, além de uma fixação excelente, contudo, Curve Man nasceu 4 anos antes que o segundo. No mais, para quem quer ser envolto numa nuvem impoluta em seu dia a dia, Curve Man apresenta-se como uma indispensável opção para tal!

Créditos ao meu Amigo Mário Colombo!

Casper112
Casper112

The only downfall with this fragrance is that every guy wears it and it's instantly recognizable, at least in the area where I live. Otherwise, it smells really nice and girls really enjoy it. It is definitely for the younger crowd, especially high schoolers and college guys. If you are a beginner to fragrances and you are looking for a cheap bottle, I would recommend this one!

kalios55
kalios55

Curve for men

Hmmm let's see what can I say about this sexy sweet little scent. IMPO, Curve is a modern day panty dropper!

This sweet citric herbal musk is sheer yet projects well enough for you to be found in the crowd. It lingers on your shirt, neck, and chest until dawn of the next day ❤ The scent of sweet bare skin. I am in love with the dry down!!

。◕‿‿◕。

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

I don't care how cheap the reviewers find it.... Bigger price doesn't mean better fragrance... Fragrance is fragrance at the end of the day people will love it or hate it no matter how cheap or how expensive it costs

I will sit this with the high end / niche fragrances I own and have no shame.... And will wear it with no shame... Don't forget the fragrances that paved the way for these high end ones that we buy today that really aren't worth the big dollar tags

It's not a biggers fragrance, it's just a fragrance like any other fragrance :) I will add this to my 2014 list to buy

openingday
openingday

For such a cheap price, I cant believe the wonderful smell that comes out of this bottle. I prefer this over mont blanc legend, and they are both similar to fierce. to me, this is a bit more mature than fierce, less offensive, but more subtle. I don't understand how anyone could not like it.

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

My first full bottle of cologne was Curve. It made some of my teachers sniff my arm for a good smell of a Classic fragrance. This stuff is great!!! My wife likes for me to wear this sometimes instead of Niche brands. Awesome!!! P.S. Women LOVED this in College and now!!!

jerseyjoe1981
jerseyjoe1981

are you joking me....... I have god knows how mnay fragrances including Creeds and this 5 dollar cologne gives me compliments more than them all. It used to be Aventus, but I received a bad batch, but this guy here still gets the compliments, more than Fierce. Crazy

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

I enjoy reading people's comments on Fragrantica, pro or con, about scents because I know there is a bond among us; we love fragrance with a passion. Fragrance is more than olfactory - it is the emotion and nostalgia that a particular essence can trigger. I cannot think of another cologne that brings so much memory to the fore as this wonderful and wildly popular juice.

scentral police
scentral police

It's amazing that this guy is on sale almost everywhere! Not being a resident if the US (the only place I seem to be able to find it), I only stumbled upon this in about 8 months ago. I know it's old and that's all I've been getting from my friends from the states but it's amazing for a few reasons: it IS synthetic, but it's unlike any recent scent put out, that makes it very unique. It's also cheap, almost anywhere you'll get it!

Sillage, 9.5/10
Longevity, 9.5/10

I'd definitely recommend you to try it out if you haven't.

grobar87
grobar87

Amazing smell for the price. 100% synthetic, to me it smells like new shoe out the box + a lot of sugar combined, awkward comparison i know but that it is, it has some sweet synthetic rubber smell on dry down as well. Ladies in the USA simply love the original Curve, and you can get one for about $20 at TJ Maxx for the 4.2 OZ. I took it with me this last summer to Europe because I go every summer for vacation just to experiment and see how Euro girls would react to it because overthere no one has it, and the reviews were very positive I had this and Fierce with me and every girl said that this smells great way better than Fierce. If you live outside of the USA you should deff get this, it is a safe, woman pleasing scent that can be worn during the day all year long. On me it lasts 5-6 hours and projects very well.

ladybug1562000
ladybug1562000

This is one of my all time favorites for my husband to wear !!! The green Curve is the best. there are so many for sale now. I love love love it !! Buy this for your men ladies . It smells sooooo great.

Layzie
Layzie

This is another one that was gifted to me by a friend. It was her favourite male fragrance, and she felt that I must own it. I was slightly ambivalent to the fragrance initially.

The pineapple, lemon, and lavendar combo provides a synthetic, sweet blend that grabs the attention of those around you. I don't get much from the neroli and juniper berries. The ginger, cardamom, and coriander stay in the background, bringing a bit of spicy sweetness to the compilation. Aside from a slight sandalwood, there is almost no woodiness.

I've never found anything remarkable about this perfume, yet this is always a compliment-receiver. Though the bottle and the case seem a bit feminine, I love the longevity of the perfume. It only takes a couple of spritzes, and it lasts all day on me. It can pretty much be worn on any casual occasion. You can find Curve for Men at any discount retailer for very inexpensive prices. It's also a plus that the really enjoy it!

markpadilla13
markpadilla13

i really love this scent. Smells like highschool days. Forever in my collection

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

This is a very sentimental fragrance. It used to be my signature scent (as it was most guys of my generation). I first smelled it on a kid back in 8th grade. I got it for my birthday when I was 15. I got sooooo many compliments. I wore nothing but this stuff until my mid 20's. girls loved it! My mom loved it on me too and I just recently had to ask her to stop buying it for my birthdays and Christmas. I have too much of it and I've outgrown it but I will always keep it in my collection and wear it occasionally for nostalgic reasons.
One of the most vivid memories associated with this fragrance has to do with an ex of mine. I've written so many poems about her, not a day goes by that I don't think of her. She's the one that got away.
I was on my way to her house and planned on telling her that I loved her and I wanted her to be mine. This was what I wore at the time. She loved this scent on me. She even asked what I was wearing. Inevitably it ended.
Two years later she emailed me out of the blue. She asked if I was outside her house the night prior because she smelled my cologne. I smelled her scent once and a while for no reason too.
Man, after that little flashback, I'm sooo glad I've moved on to other fragrances. (And other women, lol).

mshep
mshep

This fragrance is incredible. I first got it when I was ten as a Christmas gift in 97 and i absolutely loved it. I'm 26 now and it's still my go to scent. The ladies love it, young and old, but since I'm a gay male that doesn’t matter. I'd recommend this to any man gay or straight.

msomogyi
msomogyi

Smells so masculine. I love it. Wish my husband wore it more ;)

Redbeard
Redbeard

This is greenish, with a familiar fruit flavoring (kiwi? honeydew? artificial watermelon?) in the top notes that remind me of Midori melon liqueur. It's nice enough for a while, even though it's too young for me, but then it starts to get leathery...and it has that fake, assy leather base note that always seems so immature to me. The mini bottle is cute, but the regular bottle really does look like Krusty the Klown designed it, as zztopp suggested. The big silver flashy lettering is disgustingly gaudy, and makes me feel like I shouldn't buy it because they only want to sell it to fashionably au courant teenage boys. And I don't want to accidentally pick up 16 year old chicks with it either, since I'm sure they love it. You can try Lucky You near the same price if you want less fruit and more foliage, though not necessarily any older of a demographic.

kamilleisamansname
kamilleisamansname

A fresh, spicy, woodsy, green, citrusy, and dirt cheap fragrance. Clean and casual, but unmistakably synthetic (you won't fool anyone with this one.) Longevity isn't all that great. It's non-offensive and women seem to love it, but it's not something to wear if you're trying stand out, since every middle school-college age male seems to own a bottle of this stuff. It's a very fresh and pleasant, but ultimately unremarkable, cheap cologne.

dmirror

Women really like this scent my woman loves it and I've gotten a couple of compliments wearing it and I couldn't even smell it at the time I thought it had faded away but I had a few people that said they can smell it good it's a scent that still lingers around when you think it's gone but anyways great fragrance 8/10 it's a classic you got to respect it

vinny8888
vinny8888

Basically the safest colognes a guy can wear and EVERY girl loves is this and Cool Water....thier both ok to me but have been thong droppers since the 90s so why change what works...i just bought a bottle of this on ebay for 18 dollars with shipping 4.2 oz

mvhooper2

i love this cologne. it smells like spring/summer.

HaphazardJoy
HaphazardJoy

This was my primary cologne through my twenties after having it recommended to me by a woman I was dating. It is certainly a friendly cologne, easy to recommend for young men and well liked by young women. Combine that with its low price tag and no wonder that it's so pervasive. I found it to be top heavy and lack longevity, but still nice overall. The downside of this being that it seems to be everywhere, and especially among younger men, and so it won't serve well as a signature scent unless you want people to associate your scent with that of a young club.

stacia79
stacia79

Many women have told me that a whiff of Curve for Men makes their heart beat faster. I agree. Not sure what it is about this one that is such a guaranteed panty dropper. I know there is lavender, bergamot and vetiver in this, among many other essences, but I don't feel like any one note stands out. It all blends together into a sexual symphony. This is such an attractive smell that it's been a bestseller for years in spite of the fact that it's called Curve and is made by Liz Claiborne. There must be an underground Man Club where they pull you aside and gift you a bottle of this, telling you that it's a secret weapon to be used with caution. It's that seductive. The best part is...it's dirt cheap and can be found everywhere. This won't fail to generate compliments.

iancasanova
iancasanova

the drydown is very identical to cool water" its good for a cologne" it has the quality of an edt" it last for 6-8 hrs on my skin and it projects for 2hrs" scent is good but not great for my taste,,

dmirror

Curve is a really light scent you can only smell it when somebody is close up other than that it smells nice but fades away quickly i'll say about 3 to 4 hours and i can't smell it anymore but i got the traveling spray with the set but this fragrance is best suited for warm weather and extra sprays its got a clean smell

LuxWaltz
LuxWaltz

I blind bought this one, based on reviews. I thought I was going to like it, but I don't. It doesn't smell anything like A&F's Fierce. It smells really cheap. Longevity is moderate but sillage is weak. I couldn't smell it unless I sniff my wrist.

If you're interested in A&F's Fierce, get Mont Blanc Legend or Victoria Secret Very Sexy For Him. Those two are much more similar to Fierce!

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Scrubber! Smells cheap/pissy/sharp to me. I don't like this scent one little bit.

lkv
lkv

I'm a woman and I actually love how this cologne smells...on me! It's not an everyday scent but I have gotten MANY compliments wearing it in the fall/winter.

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

My husband wears this every day. It smells nice, though I only notice it when it's been freshly applied. I'm obviously in the minority on that, because he get's compliments on it fairly often from strangers in shops and restaurants. I like the short-lived citrus top notes. He likes it mostly for the woody base notes.

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

A very nice frag for young partying types. This was THE rage in clubs in the mid to late 90's when introduced. Never got its dues, in part imo to goofy name/flankers, packaging, and advertising. One of the few Claibornes, along with pour homme, that smell good imo. Still gets compliments to this day, both sexes. Possibly enough time has passed to where young guys could wear this. Smells ALOT like Mont Blanc Legend, much cheaper.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

It may be cheap and smell cheap to some, but this is called a classic compliment getter. Women love this. They know it by name.
25 bucks for a 4.2oz bottle....DEAL. I will take the compliments:)
I will always have a bottle

leaveit2larry
leaveit2larry

My manager wears this stuff and gets billions of complements from the female coworkers. The sillage is really intense you can smell him in a room that he's just left.. maybe he just uses too much idk. I dont think it's the right scent for me, but it smells pretty good, I think.

FrenchParfumPenasco
FrenchParfumPenasco

Para ser una fragancia muy económica, es una fragancia que perdura y fija perfectamente, me recuerda cuando era un teenager.

Kostas54
Kostas54

Very American and cheap smelling. Lacks in depth and complexity. Can get cloying on certain skins. Reminds me of toilet air-freshener. Not my cup of tea...

wutanga13x
wutanga13x

good stuff, not my favorite but very wearable and great scent. I think its a winner with the younger crowd but it doesnt smell mature enough for me. Cant go wrong with the price and if i had nothing else to wear i'd go with curve. good back up, keep in the car, "i forgot, must buy something" type cologne. i give it a 7/10

kambelzful
kambelzful

You simply cannot go wrong with Curve. It's cheap, lasts a decent amount of time, and smells great. It's very synthetic, but somehow, not head ache inducing synthetic to me. I get easily the same amount of compliments opposing to anything else in my collection, which is great. The only problem is, it is very common in high school. At my high school, this, Polo Blue and Eternity are the only fragrances I ever smell on guys.

It opens up with a synthetic tart pineapple and lemon. The middle makes the fragrance very green and cedarish. The cedar is very synthetic as are all the ingredients. I smell lots of different synthetic notes in this fragrance, but honestly, none are worth mentioning. But it does smell great.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Regardless of so many over-comments here, I found myself liking this scent very much. Yes, I smell this scent almost everywhere when I was in US, but in Asia, typical a hot country, this is a great scent to wear anytime anywhere~

A casual scent that appears sporty but not "sport series", youthful and energetic - great longevity, about 3-4 hours during summer time. It is a polite scent too, not overpowering and it mellow into something nice that I like it better every time I wear it.

A scent with a mix of almost desire scent - fresh lemony, mild sweet & fruity, ginger, mild peppery and woody scent as the base! Great layers of scents!

Curve is totally an alien scent for Asian countries, I can't seems to find this anywhere here! So, this is really a gems to me, specially I can get it dirt cheap in US! A scent that is totally under appreciated and under rated by the market!

8/10 from me, this is the new "Eternity" to me! Anytime anywhere, anyhow anyway!

defygrav12
defygrav12

I am convinced that this is the perfect man's smell. I can smell this cologne from a mile away, and am entirely entranced whenever I encounter it. I have yet to tire of this. Masculine, playful, and way sexy. Love it!

steve0580
steve0580

Light, fresh and uplifting, Supposedly, woody and citrus scents are associated with easing depression as well. Either way, I like the cologne. If it helps with mood: bonus prize!

A little update

I already wrote a review for this, but I want to write again, because of what this cologne did to me.

I know that this cologne is for young lads, but even though I'm 22 years old, I have a very playful attitude. I'm like a kid living on a young-adult's body.
Today, I just got tons of compliment! Guys, ladies, children, old, and all that. They love it, and said that I smell so nice. Even my buddies love sniffing me.

Grottola
Grottola

There's a reason Curve is so popular - it's cheap, effective, fairly pleasant, and women adore the stuff. Curve was one of my first fragrances, and I started wearing it on occasion in middle school and more frequently in high school. And I guess that's another reason it's so popular, because Curve is very good signature scent material. That being said, in retrospect, I find it to be an extremely synthetic fougere made with cheap materials. I suspect there was a reformulation, because it doesn't smell quite as good as I remember - more like hairspray or cardboard. Either way, the stuff continues to sell, and the whole "beachy" feel of it is what I suspect inspired countless synthetic imitations, such as the Abercrombie and Hollister fragrances. I definitely don't wear Curve anymore, but there's nothing wrong with wearing it. If it smells good on you, and you love it, then wear it all you please.

First, dab sampling: nicely balanced but smells synthetic if you smell it up close on the skin. I prefer many fragrances that are similar to this one because they are more dynamic and natural smelling. And I would rather wear Curve Connect for men if I had to choose a Curve fragrance. As others have said, though, it's good for the beginner or perhaps if you are buying a gift for a teenage boy who doesn't know much about fragrances. The notes are rather "tight" and nondescript so it's not for an aficionado.

From teenage years!

I used to wear it when I was a teenager. It's a panty dropper. It's a really fresh scent, and I could say that it is very versatile. You can wear it any season (rarely on winters though), and you can also wear it day or night. It is a scent for young lads, but if you have a young attitude or look young, you can rock this scent. I am planning to buy this again even though I'm 22yrs old.

samatl74
samatl74

A nice masculine linear frag for the beginner fragrance enthusiast. Its simple but nice..and cheap. This has many flankers (that pretty much suck)so you know people like it.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

I had two bottles of this it's classic wear everyday use both bottle was a gift I wouldn't buy this now to popular for the young folks but if you're started out just now getting in Colognes or on a budget this is a great buy :--)

steve.brule
steve.brule

This one will always be a great causal fragrance me me. Just nice and timeless. It has been put in the past enough to bring it back and people would be pleased. This is one of those that I like to break out every now and then and impress folks who have never smelled it.

miss_piggy
miss_piggy

Love this on my honey. It doesn't even smell like cologne, it smells like a naked man.. Only better.

KeithScar
KeithScar

Where do i begin with CURVE? Well Curve to me is in the top 10 of familar and popular mens fragrances that women can identify along with Aqua Di GIo, Issey Miyake, and Polo Blue to name a few. But this is a wonderful all purpose all year round frag with great longevity and has a affordable price and can be found in ANYWHERE. This was once an exclusive frag but turned mainstream very fast. In all, a great fragrance that wont die

ijoezel
ijoezel

citrus fresh is what i'll use to describe this fragrance. simple, clean and great for everyday wearing. gives the attitude of a happy guy, worry free and always smiling.

nothing special about this though.. it is really pleasant but a bit common. i've even smelled a clothing company's impression of it here in the philippines.smells really similar.

i get about a minimum of 3hrs to 5 out this fragrance and does not project very much.i'll judge it as a person needs to get about 5inches away from my skin to smell it.

for me this is perfect for a kid till he reaches 17yrs old. and then he should find another fragrance.it is good but mostly just for kids as to my judgement.still i'm not restricting guys 18 and above form using this. but if you are really in to fragrances you just have to choose another because this is common and if you are already in your 20's, you wouldn't want to smell like a young high school student.

yella_light
yella_light

Good classic fragrance and inexpensive.
With that being said, a person can't complain about this fragrance.
Good for adults to wear occasionally in the Fall/Winter.
Not suitable for the summertime because the scent is strong.
(2-3 sprays max)

Versatility: 3.5 stars
Overall: 4 stars

swix
swix

This stuff cracks me up. It's so cheap, but it gets compliments. I've gotten more compliments while wearing Curve than I've gotten from everything else combined.

purpleunicorn
purpleunicorn

Guys, the ladies DO like this smell. But it's true that it smells like a younger guy (perhaps early teens to early adulthood). I recall my middle school crush wearing this and it drove me up the wall because it just smelled so... good! When I worked at Ross (say what you will about that place, you can get some great deals), I worked primarily in accessories and fine jewelry. This included fragrances. I would often recommend Curve to younger men who were looking to buy a cologne.

It's a tried and true classic for the younger gentleman who wants to smell nice. It IS very popular and a lot of people have it, but it really does smell great regardless. Me likey.

colognecollection
colognecollection

I ran out of this several years ago and I just got another bottle. I remember having sprayed it on my bed sheets and cuddling with my partner under the comforter while watching movies. It smells so good and it's hard not to recognize that it's curve so I'm just planning on doing one or two sprays rather than the typical 3 or 4 to keep the scent sweet but subtle. I really like the middle and base notes on this cologne. I'll try to make this last and enjoy it at the same time since I know it will probably be my last run on it.

Freshmike
Freshmike

Like the original Curve, which I loved as a teenie-bopper high schooler; however, as I matured and my taste in fragrance, style and body chemistry changed, so did my love for Curve. In my opinion, it's a high school/ college fragrance for those young men who want to smell fresh while having fun. However, because its popularity, everyone and they momma used to rock this fragrance so that was short-lived in my collection. I like older fragrances because not everyone wears them, but the smell is very recognizable and unmistakable. I had great times wearing this cologne and even greater memories when I was that boy-next-door who secretly had a daring side after hours. Definitely a popular scene that damn near everyone has. nonetheless, it's a classic fragrance that doesn't got unnoticed. It's light but lasting and unique. I like it, it's fun. My name is Mike and I APPROVE this review.

mj9999

For me, the pineapple is not pineapple fruit but rather, pineapple leaves...not too good smelling, used it to make my feet smell good...very cheap and smells like rubbing alcohol...

SnowStorm
SnowStorm

Very nice cologne especially for the price. Works well for younger guys and those who are in shape. I like the little bit of Pineapple that is mixed in. I don't have that fragrence in other colognes. Kind of disapointed that it has become so mass marketed. I really love this one.

mvhooper2

Fruity,floral,grassy,musky and alittle woody and spicy. Projection is great for a couple of hours and then it becomes a nice mellow,casual soapy scent. This is a great smell for spring and summer. PS this is a scent for mass appeal and most every woman will enjoy this. One of the only scents where women have gone gaga after smelling me lol. OH and it actually smells really masculine for something so modern.

Is it just me or did this use to be a lot stronger? Maybe its my almost 25 yr old nose as compared to when i wore this when i was 19 or 20 lol. I would be AWESOME if they made a more concentrated version of this.

fragranaticafreak
fragranaticafreak

I'm amazed at how this is getting good reviews. It smells terrible. Smells exactly like earwax and oily hair. Mixed with pepper and herbs

lambdachi0108
lambdachi0108

Women love this cologne guys, I always get compliments on this... I even have men stop me and ask me what type of cologne im wearing...Not that I want men stopping me, but as i mention drives the ladies nuts, one of my top 10!!!

suppie
suppie

I'm a female and I bought this for myself cause I loveeee how it smells on my clothes. My body is quite warm so this works very well with my body chemistry. This smells great on my clothes too. It's actually very versitile for a room spray too. Great buy!

pure_dreamer
pure_dreamer

WOMEN..... LOVE..... THIS!

IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK (LIKE ME)get yourself a bottle of this because nobody knows about it here, TOO BUSY WEARING 1MILLION

MustardGas
MustardGas

I Really Liked This One! My Friends Older Sister Always Told Me Damn You Smell Good I Already Knew What I Was Wearing But I Would Say Its Just Me,, The Brownish Green Curve Is Probably The Best Out Of The Curve Line

sodamnhyphy
sodamnhyphy

First day of wearing, a guy asked me how I smelled so good. Same day,I was walking in front of a girl and she exclaimed, "someone smells good!" came up to me and said, "it's you!" She then told me that I should be a model for cologne! lol

Curve was one of my first serious buys and it is definately a great starter fragrance. Very youthful and playful yet sexy. I would recommend this to high school teens or college freshmen ;)

Projection: 7/10 (doesn't offend anyone)
Longevity: 6/10 (sucks on my skin)
Uniqueness: 9/10 (so far its the only scent like it)
Will it get you laid: hell yeah!

A crisp green men's scent that misses being the typical aquatic. Nice.

millan
millan

My husband works in an office and everytime he wears this he gets tons of compliment. And when I smell it on him.....I just want to eat him!

lalamusica93
lalamusica93

I think this cologne smells wonderful on almost every guy I've smelled it on. The only downside is that I don't find that it lasts all that long.

nikkhayes22
nikkhayes22

I really liked this sent in highschool. Its a really great starter for young men. I believe u can almost smell the youth in it. However its not sophisticated enough for anyone over the age of 18. Curve is a great sent and perfect for a teens first cologne, but if ur still buying it in ur 20's grow up and get some D&G lol.

e.will.85
e.will.85

I really liked this fresh, clean green scent in high-school -- probably when I was around 16. A friend of mine wore it and swore by it. Being relatively new, and seemingly marketed to that age group, it was pretty popular at the time. It's a fun scent that has a lot of nostalgia for me.

However, now that I am 26 this sweet, floral scent seems dated to me. Whether it's my tastes or MY taste (chemistry/physiology) that have changed more, I don't like the way it smells on me anymore. Also, it's a LOT more synthetic than I remember.

I agree with another review that this is a great gift for teens to early-twenties clubbing type. Fresh, lasting scent with a gradual but dynamic drydown (with lingering citrus notes). A nice, green summer or spring time scent, Curve has enough powdery, crisp herbal tones to bring it through the year and keep it fresh.

Sillage: 7/10
Overall: (Then: 8/10 -- Now: 6.5/10)

Tulip211
Tulip211

This stuff just never gets old. I like it on whoever I smell it on. For the last decade it has never failed. When I ask a young man what he is wearing that smells so nice, he says "curve".

Kharnak
Kharnak

I keep getting this every christmas.
It's a modern young male fragrance for the 18-20s clubbing crowd. it's typical and clean, musty citrus Bergamot is obvious.
it's rather similar to YSL's L'Homme, bright and clean, almost an "oily" quality which i like. It's young, although i prefer more mature fragrances. This is an excellent gift for some younger male college student type.

i can't help but think the dry-down smells like.. dry paper. Not unpleasant though, great for the Workplace. Extremely Similar to Bora Bora

Aroma d'Latino
Aroma d'Latino

Curve is without a doubt, Claiborne’s best seller cologne for men and for good reasons, this fragrance smells awesome, it has great projection and longevity is one of the best and of course, the $ price is affordable for any budget. This is one of the most popular aromatic greens that came from the 90’s (Eternity, XS are other well known green from the era). The aromatic greens are my favorite and this is one that started it all for me.

I really like the ginger, lemon and pineapple with juniper berries in this fragrance; I think they mix very well with the other notes. The cedar and the vetiver blend smoothly with the floral notes. The only problem with Curve is that every guy/man/kid out there owns a bottle and this juice. Curve can be found everywhere is sick! You can find this at your local store, major drugstores and discount department stores!! I mean, even the bathroom attendant has this stuff for sale!!

When you put this on, people know what you are wearing (Curve is unmistakable) but they also know it’s cheap! So, people will probably think of you as the guy wearing good but cheap cologne and I don’t think you will impress anybody with this fragrance anymore. DO NOT GET ME WRONG, this is great stuff and I love it. Curve smells a lot better than many other overpriced/overrated fragrances out there (not worth mentioning)

This is heading to be a classic (if not already).

This is a safe buy. Women LOVE it!! they go crazy with this one and if women love it, you got to have it or at least try it. I still own a 4.2 bottle, the bottle is half empty but once this is gone I am not going to buy another bottle. I want to move away from Curve for a while until people leave this one alone or until it becomes a rare jewel and no longer easy to find.

miahreis
miahreis

I went on a date with a man who was so handsome, six foot three, and so funny! When I first met him in town I walked over to him and hugged him and OMG HE SMELLED AMAZING!! I told him so and he told me he wore Curve for men. I don't see him anymore but wow, this fragrance has left an impression on me!

Zoharsinai
Zoharsinai

SIMPLEMENTE DIVINO, MUY MASCULINO E IMPECABLE¡¡¡

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

This cologne is a perfect example of how a fragrance can smell so different on different people, depending on how it mixes with a person's body chemistry. In my lifetime I've smelled Curve for Men on probably 194,825,603 guys and sometimes it can smell cheap and pedestrian and sometimes it smells so amazing, I can't believe it when they say they're wearing Curve. My boyfriend and his brother both wear this and, on his brother, it smells just like it does in the bottle- like an overpowering, glorified AXE body spray. BUT on my boyfriend, it smells unbelievably good (and I'm not just biased here because he's my bf- he's gotten compliments from tons of people, random strangers, even other men.) People never guess that he's wearing Curve, they just tell him he smells so good. My advice would be to test it out and have someone smell you after the dry down to see how it works with your body chemistry- it's hit or miss but sometimes you just strike gold.

Orpheus99
Orpheus99

I saw a 1 oz. version of this for $5 and thought what the heck, I'll try it blind. What the heck, indeed. I sprayed a little on my wrist to try it out, and it seemed fairly inoffensive; kind of a light woodsy scent. Over the course of the next three hours, it morphed into one of the most disgusting things I have ever smelled. Earthy putrid lake water is the only way of I can think to describe this. It actually made me nauseated, no exaggeration. I finally threw in the towel at the 3 hour mark, and scrubbed it off in the sink. Took a whiff, and it seemed to have been eradicated. About 20 minutes later and I felt it creeping back. A shower finally got it off for good. Maybe it just reacted poorly with my body chemistry, since I notice that a lot of people have given this fragrance a thumbs up.

There are some fragrances of which I am not fond, however I have never run across a fragrance before that actually made me sick to my stomach like this one did. At least I didn't waste a lot of money on it.

I also picked up a 1 oz. version of Curve Crush at the same time. It was not nearly as offensive, but I could still detect a faint hint of that offensive lake water note lurking in the background. These are the only two Curve scents I have tried, but if these two are any indication of the brand quality, I will be steering clear in the future. Grade: F

jcastano
jcastano

This was my signature scent when I was 13 years old and followed me into high school and even my first year in college. I'll tell you right now, it has never failed me.....EVER!!!! I still wear it from time to time and when I do, I understand why this is still a best seller and still very popular. It was insane how women swarmed me every time I wore it and even now that I'm older, it has that same effect! Even the bottle is beautiful. It's truly something unique and complex and I've never smelled anything like it. Describing this scent is too difficult though. The note breakdown is crazy and might be the reason this scent is hard to put into words.

Basically, it's opening is a green, sweet, fruity, damp moss. The middle is a sweet ginger, floral combination that becomes musky, mossy, fruity (pineapple), and extremely woody, with hints of amber and light pepper. It still maintains that sweetness from the ginger throughout as well. Think of L'Homme by YSL with a heavy moss and heavy woods. Curve is something along those lines.

It draws many compliments and best of all, it can be worn by anyone, any age, at any time of the year! It gets a lot of flack from people saying it's a scent geared more toward the younger crowd but I've smelled this on older gentlemen and they've pulled it off nicely. I can't rave enough of how amazing this scent is to me and truly, no positive review gives it enough credit so I suggest that anyone should consider having this one in their collection! Not sold, well then did I mention it's dirt cheap? Grab yourself a bottle and try it!

On another note, I'm sad to mention that this scent has indeed been reformulated. Although I don't have any confirmed documentation etc, my old bottles compared to my new ones do not lie. The new formulation doesn't contain that green, sweet, fruity, damp mossy accord in the top notes anymore. It's toned down immensely, and the drydown seems flat. The notes aren't in sync like they were in the old formulation, and the overall quality of this scent is cheap and overly synthetic. As it was, the old formulation was already synthetic smelling, but now, it just smells like chemicals. It's a shame that this is what people are sniffing now when they sniff this. The old formulation used to last 10+ hours on me with beastly projection! 3 sprays was all I needed for a whole day but now, this stuff is lucky to give me 4 hours and doesn't project well at all! Maybe that's why the negative reviews on this have seemed to appear more and more when I look it up. The love for it has ceased but you can't blame it on Curve, blame the cheap companies who hold back on quality and still charge premiums! The old formulation is far superior to the cheap clone they're trying to pass off as the current Curve!

greystone
greystone

This is the first cologne my wife bought for me during our courtship.I absolutely love this fragrance and better yet,she loves it on me.I have been trying other scents lately but am now itching for another bottle of this fragrance.It has a fruity/citrusy opening which is suprisingly nice,since I usually dont go for the fruitier scents and then the drydown is a awsome amber and musk scent with a hint of cedar.This is a great everday fragrance for a man.Liz Claiborne hit a home run with this one.

s2164059
s2164059

At the very top - Bug spray (20 seconds), then for about 20 minutes...fruity bug spray, like off skintastic. Then light and fruity...must be the bergamont, though I've never smelled one.

bonovox
bonovox

Maybe 10 years ago if I was under 25 and a little strapped on cash this would have been a great staple in my fragrance wardrobe. Now I find it just be plain boring with the sweetness coming from synthetic florals and that kind of boring soapy dry down. I would wear it in the spring or fall evenings, but there are just so many other great fragrances after 15 years that I wouldn't even bother today. I think this is definitely a fragrance that is more about the person wearing it then is the actual notes. It's not horrible, and has very good longevity, average sillage, but it's just not in my age range nor anything that I want to revisit. I think Liz Claiborne does a much better job with women's perfumes than they do with men's cologne. So the verdict:

Bottle: 7/10 -- nothing special, and I really do not like yellow
Sillage: 7/10
Longevity 8/10
Scent back in the day 8/10, today 7/10.

cybergoth
cybergoth

i have this curve its very light smelling and better to wear at night or in the fall in the summer you sweet it off and the smell is gone after 5mins so wear at night or in the fall of winter

Baga01
Baga01

Simple, dull, synthetic, fruity fragrance that oozes cheap ingredients. It smells like freshly laundered clothes using cheap detergent. Stay away if you want something more complex, intellectual and natural. This boring, cheap version of Boss bottled was a waste of my money.

aizen86
aizen86

i made this review based on a 5ml miniature of this perfume. this is a refreshing perfume. maybe the colour is yellow, but the smell is blue. it is a refreshing scent without being harsh or overpowering. when i said refreshing don't think about soaking in citrus element, but more like a combination of tropical fruit that is mix with an earthy notes and herbs.

Bram
Bram

I just wanted to point out that if you'r getting this colonge then you better ready for all the ladies coming your way, I wore this for the first tine when I was going to the movies with a lady friend and she's hooked, she kept telling me how nice I smelled and like 10 mins after our "date" was over, she called me and was like WTF were you wearing today, I need to get it for my man" I was trying not to and she got so MAD that I wasn't telling her wat it was, so yea the ladys seem to be loving it...

andy

I wore it back in the day, but now everybody wears it and its quite a common scent so i like things with a little more of a kick.

As for the scent its citrusy like many others but the mahogany and precious woods, veviter and green notes really make it stand out from all the other sporty citrus frags

UrbanEnergy
UrbanEnergy

Smells good. Girls absolutely love it, but it doesnt last long at all.

mrt2196
mrt2196

one of those smells people will notice and like

yeegits
yeegits

love the drydown, lasts 12+ hours for me

karmas
karmas

This one reminds me of my first love, it smells soooo sexy! But I dont know if its the actual smell of this that makes it sexy or the memory of the man that wore it. Put it this way...it got him a lot of action whenever he wore it.....

mj9999

Smell is very synthetic and generic....Many bath soaps smell like this....I guess, this scent is overrated....

EDIT:

now i realize what it smells like..Smells like rubbing alcohol to me...god, i regret buying this one..

EDIT2:

Now I know why some men love this scent, coz it really smells like CK Eternity....try it...for me, not so special..

Longevity in tropical countries is waaaaaay too low...2 hrs tops...probably good for winter (well, no winter here)

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

This has been around for enough years that I can call it classic, but I don't own it, and I won't write a review until I buy one, but just a friendly suggestion for those who live in the US: buy it from Marshall. Marshall sells it almost always and as you know it's cheaper.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

I'm a 25 year old woman and personally I think this stuff smells SOOO SEXY on men! MMMMMmm I love it!

2CentsOnScents
2CentsOnScents

I always love a cheapy but goody and this is one of them. I get surprisingly really good sillage out of this and good longevity. I'm on my second bottle now and im just going to go after the large 4.2 ounce now. Only problem that I can think of with this fragrance is that many people know about it and wear it. I actually have a friend that is on his second 4.2 oz bottle of this stuff. In my opinion, best scent from Curve. Oh ya, versatile fragrance that many can wear.
9 out of 10 Solid every day frag/ signature fragrance that can be found for a cheap price.

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

Oh this stuff is so warm and fuzzy. My son wears this and women come to him like flies. It smells so good on him. I guess it is his signature as he has worn Armani, Lucky , Tom Ford , Dirty English and many more but he always comes back to this and the price is ridiculously affordable. An awesome non-offensive MAN smell. LOVE this !!!!

ZMANFRAG
ZMANFRAG

I just recently got my first bottle of this. Because of all the reviews I had read about it smelling so unique and awesome I had very high hopes for this one. The smell isn't unique for sure but it doesn't stink to the point I wouldn't wear it. It is also extremely light to where I can barely smell it and last about 2-3 hours. Maybe I got a fake bottle or something? Oh well, it was only $25.

saja5063
saja5063

This is a great casual scent that I've always enjoyed. This is one of those scents that I wear when I want to feel clean and fresh. It's great for those settings where you're in close contact with people because the scent is light and won't overpower anyone. It's a very airy green scent that even though doesnt last very long has a very soothing smell that i always come back for.

guest_mexico39
guest_mexico39

Para mi es la mejor fragancia que a tirado al mercado Liz clairbone es un perfume que te dura el dia entero y por mas que sudes se te mantiene intacto y mas en paises tropicales como en el que vivo.

I actually got this before Curve Soul and found it at the grocery store and it has become one of my favorite green scents. Liz Claiborne has a real way with men's scents and this one is just great...

This starts with a freshness composed of juniper,lemons and soft florals of neroli and lavender, the pineapple adds to the sweetness but does not stand out. The heart is herbal (sage and corriander), fresh (cactus and ginger) and warm (cardamom). The violet is nice in this and the bergamot keeps things lively. This is such a clean scent, despite so many notes and nuances. The drydown has a very woody feel (cedar, sandal, mahogany) but it's airy and open, like a great forest. Vetiver and pepper keep things earthy and warm as amber and musk finish off with a slightly oriental feel. This is more subtle than most green fragrances, and on the right person very, very sexy...

Sillage: average to good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 3.5/5

I was never surrounded by this on everyone, so I was never turned off or bored by this, and find that it is not that mainstream anymore. This is a good all year scent if you want something subtle and green but not overly herbal or fresh. The cooler days bring the spices and woods to the fore and the hot ones bring out the sweetness and the freshness. Quite nice and never boring to me...

mbg3664
mbg3664

I got a sample for sometime. I think it's clean and fresh but a bit smokey. It surely will fit well during fall or summer night.

crestfallen
crestfallen

This fragrance is one of the best everyday scents to wear and whats better? You can find a 4.2oz bottle for only $20! Great casual scent that is sexy and relaxed. Only problem is that it is old school and everybody has it BUT its not as overused as Acqua Di Gio or Cool Water. I might have to buy a bottle just for nostalgia sake.

Plus, this cologne will last FOREVER. I sprayed it on my shirt/chest on Friday and could still smell it nicely on Sunday evening.

don ricky
don ricky

Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne it smell so clean and fresh i like it a littel bit but its not long lasting it goes always in a hour or less almost everyone has at least a bottel of it so all the ladies know when you wear curve because they smell it on every guy liz claiborne did a great job making a fragrance that ladies love at a very low price

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

MindPhlux, what does a store carrying a product have to do with the quality of the scent? All of those places you've named carry guerlain products as well. It doesn't matter where you get the scent. What matters is the quality, and this one is top notch. Women everywhere know this scent. It's like kryptonite to them

newson
newson

if you're the fun-loving, athletic type, this works EVERY time. Women know the scent and are still drawn to it. Many say its a high school scent. You are right. It displays a simple, youthful exuberance which many ultra-complex colognes simply cannot match. Forget about beaches, yachts, and formal galas. Just go to lunch, a casual dinner and a movie. Live a little.

La Moon
La Moon

haha..i used to spray this bottle on myself also..sweaters, pillows,etc. this is one of my favorite cologne on a man..my boyfriend actually gave me my own bottle just to have it to sniff!!!

guest_deeuno
guest_deeuno

great fragrance but does not last long at all.when i wear it after 2hrs its all gone.very funny but nice smell honestly

svillatoro
svillatoro

I think Liz Claiborne does a pefect job in creating great scents at very low prices.

This one is very good also.

LaPD
LaPD

Pineapple. That's I smelled the whole time. It's nice and clean. But it's Pineapple. A whole lot of it. ... and woodsy.

I like it but it's not for me just like Guess Suede and DSquared He Wood. I light young smell. Enjoyable. Not for me though.

andy

this is one of the most mysterious scents ive smelled it totally gives a citrus vibe when u first spray it and dries into something rich and deep. the mahogany and exotic woods are SO well blended with remnants of the green citrus top that it gives a very masculine and sporty feel, and is a very laid back great smelling scent for all occasions

guest_Cancer man
guest_Cancer man

My Best friend goes gaga over this perfume and Im looking forward to getting one. :-)

knics33
knics33

I still have a soft spot for Curve- it reminds me of my guy friends in middle school. Good times.

Curve is very refreshing and very wearable.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

This scent carried me through high school. Very fresh and green. Supposed to be worn by teens but everyone seems to be wearing it these days and that's no surprise because this is the one scent that make people say "you smell nice!"

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

My tango partner wear this, I love it on him.When a man smells fresh it totally beats smelling muskier/smokier...

wehveasituation
wehveasituation

This is the cologne my boyfriend wears, so I completely adore it.

It's a noticeably unique scent. If I am in a room and someone is wearing it, I can tell immediately. I find myself asking, "ARE YOU WEARING CURVE?" It's delicious.

The perfect warm, sexy scent for men that's a bit more affordable. I would recommend it.

guest_aj
guest_aj

definately a good green fresh scent and good 4 the price but not anything u wanna wear to get real attention or compliments

Stefan
Stefan

Vibrant with longevity. It's been around for 10 or more years, but some women still love it.

Cherub573
Cherub573

Even though I'm a girl, I used to wear this fragrance myself in high school. I loved it- thought it was very clean. It reminded me of lime, woods, and musk!

Marcel
Marcel

It's OK, but nothing special. It's easy on the nose, but it's too simple. Also, it doesn't last too much, just two hours or so.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

This scent is really nice, I think the bergamont, coriander and cedar make such a sexy combo. Its green but the pepper almost changes the whole makeup. Its just musky enough to make it masculine. I detect no pineapple what so ever.

jonr951
jonr951

this was my first scent ever! i bought it when i was like 11 or 12 w my xmas money! i loved it for awhile but ive since moved on to the great d&g the one. curve is a great scent and perfect for being a teens first cologne! maybe someday ill purchase it again.

wildflower
wildflower

I´ve heard that this one is so popular in America. Here in Finland no one has ever even heard of it..
Would someone like to put a rewiew, would be cheap to order for my boyfriend, even though it wouldnt turn out to be good.

Positive side would be that no one else wouldnt have it :)

Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne 3.97 out of 5 based on 567 ratings and 140 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Curve for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Curve for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.