Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Liz Liz Claiborne for women

Liz Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Liz by Liz Claiborne is an oriental floral fragrance for women. Liz was launched in 2005. The noses behind this fragrance are Jean-Marc Chaillan, Pascal Gaurin and Laurent Le Guernec. Top notes are melon, mandarin orange, pear and mimose; middle notes are honeysuckle, magnolia, pink peony and hyacinth; base notes are pink paprika, amber, vanilla and heliotrope.

Melon Mandarin Orange Pear Mimosa

Honeysuckle Magnolia Pink Peony Hyacinth

Pink Paprika Amber Vanilla Heliotrope

CK One Red Edition for Her

Liz Fragrance Reviews

Red Theodora
Red Theodora

Liz always reminds me of Constant Comment tea. It has that orangey, citrus tea quality. This is one of my favorite summer scents. It always puts me in a good mood!

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

definately crisp and watery. it kind of reminds me of a strong mint crispness, not in mint smelling, but the crisp feeling. the florals come through pretty well. the fragrance reminds me of a crisp spring morning when crocus are blooming. i think any age could wear it. i picture a carefree woman.

AneV
AneV

When I smell this one thing comes to mind..wisteria.there are no notes of it in here but it still comes to mind..this isn't your topical fruity floral, its a very smooth fragrance

lisalgreer
lisalgreer

This is an interesting fragrance. I smell lemon and sharp citrus as well as mandarin. It has an edge to it, and I could see this being a good perfume for a somber occasion. Not sure why. I think it reminds me of church pews and their scent years ago. Sort of a polish scent, but this is not exactly that. There's just something a bit dark about it. Anyone else sense that? I like it for autumn.

smoothshoperator
smoothshoperator

I really love this. I adore floral aquatics and this one is really nice. I am going to by a bigger bottle as I just have a sample. It is very pretty amd fresh and would be a safe scent for the office or day wear. I am not getting oriental though. It's more like sliding down a tropical waterfall that is surrounded by a pear orchard. :) This is a great summertime date perfume.

mrsrelos
mrsrelos

love love love love this scent!!

ririmedina
ririmedina

I love this scent! I always get compliments on this scent. Never fails. My coworkers always express to me how much they like how I smell... Definitely worth a try. :)

vicka16
vicka16

I think the word "oriental" is just a misprinting. Liz is a soft, fresh, floral fragrance, great for everyday wear. It is better for spring and summer, but I would also wear it in these sunny and not-to-cold winter days.

anisanim
anisanim

I bought one recently after read comments in here....and get a reasonable price too... I love the smell, very womenly, strong and rich smell..
Long lasting too.... Still have a faint sweet smell after 7hours of 1st spray...

farahbhagwandin
farahbhagwandin

This smells great and its not too strong. I wear this to work regularly

twillocks
twillocks

I agree Oriental What??

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

Ok first of all orential what??? This is a very crisp refreshing floral...i like this perfume, the dry down is the best part, the first sprays are a little wierd for me i do not like the paparika in it at all and its to sharp, but when you let it settle its really nice not the best by any means but not the worst either i used to adore this scent but my nose has changed, i ordered it and i was disapointed i remembered a better scent!!!! Oh well i like the bottle with my favorite color Purple liquid inside !!!!

PerfumePatty
PerfumePatty

I don't understand why Fragrantica has Liz classified as an oriental. Maybe because of the paprika note? Despite the paprika, the fragrance is not oriental or spicy at all, though I think it takes away from, rather than adds to the composition. Liz is a bright, crisp, clean, floral, to my nose. The honeysuckle is prominent to me. Nice for the price! Love the way the sleek modern bottle and the pale purple juice looks on my shelf.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I think Liz is very nice and doesn't smell like a budget-priced perfume. I've smelled much more expensive perfumes which reek to high heaven and which you couldn't pay me enough money to wear. Estee Lauder Pleasures, for example, costs about three times the price of Liz yet, personally, I think Liz is far nicer.

Liz is light, fresh and clean smelling. On me I don't really smell fruitiness so much as flowers, and usually I really don't like flowery perfumes but this one isn't overly done and doesn't make me feel as if I've been smacked around the face with a massive bouquet of heavily perfumed flowers!

I don't agree with Sissi's comparison to Cerruti Image Woman though ... I really dislike Cerruti Image Woman and, to me, it smells entirely different to Liz.

I really like Liz, along with several other Liz Claiborne fragrances (Curve is lovely too!), and I'm very happy I discovered it and know where to get it from because in England it's otherwise almost impossible to get hold of. :-))

sharyssa
sharyssa

I sprayed this on my pj's lastnight and it is burning my eyes this morning! It is very strong! It smells good though, I can't pick out any particular notes but it smells good!

Sissi
Sissi

I like the lovely opening of sweet peonies
with an air of mimose with ripe fruity
pear and watery melon it's fleets from my nose and turns to a dry and sour scent of Red Pepper Caught me off which it was a bit repulsive the other notes likes magnolia honeysuckle hyacinth heliotrope
are hard to detect but i do smell amber
faint dose of it.

this has an similar concept with Cerruti
Image Woman when i first sprayed onto
my skin it was a nice citrus a few seconds later it turned to stench of manure the suede note is responsible for that Liz turns sweet then it turns sour
the next it's not a bland plain fragrance it's quite interesting but i wouldn't buy it because of the pepper drydown.

c3c
c3c

This is a nice light spicy floral. On me it's pretty much a slightly more floral version of Manifesto (Isabella Rossellini). Possibly just my chemistry. At any rate it's not exactly love at first sniff, definitely not going to send you into olfactory bliss, but it is pleasant to wear. A good inexpensive, unoffensive perfume with great lasting power.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Light but effective perfume which is fairly long lasting and inexpensive. Give it a try, I doubt you will be disappointed.

knics33
knics33

Just got 1.7 oz at TJ Maxx for $9.99 :). This is so fresh and pretty- a light fruity floral that isn't too sweet. I get mostly pear and magnolia (my favorite floral note) and honeysuckle. Liz would be perfect for spring, but can definitely work at any time of the year. A plus- the florals are not overbearing where they will irritate my allergies. Also, I really like the cute, but simple bottle and the purple liquid :)

eranaral
eranaral

The watery pear and melon come through first for a few minutes, then its all heavy sparkly light floral for the rest of the ride. It lasts 2 hours, not more. I think of this as a body splash or room freshener.

Sassy1
Sassy1

Why was this one in the bargain bin? The top's a little watery, maybe from the pear and melon but the middle carries through with sweet flowers drying down to a delicious sparkly base. Has a little edge. I'd buy it again.

Update: Every time I wear this someone comments on how great I smell. It's great in hot weather and is still available for 10 bucks at Marshalls...Gotta love it!

Liz by Liz Claiborne 3.61 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 21 user reviews

MAMBO for WOMEN by Liz Claiborne EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Claiborne by Liz Claiborne Women's Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Claiborne by Liz Claiborne Women's Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Liz Claiborne
Claiborne Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Glass Bottle for Women
CLAIBORNE for WOMEN by Liz Claiborne EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Liz Claiborne Lucky You Eau de Toilette for Women, 3.4 fl oz
Liz Claiborne Lucky You Eau de Toilette for Women, 3.4 fl oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Mambo Gift Set by Liz Claiborne Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion 3.4 oz Shower Gel
CANDIES for WOMEN by Liz Claiborne SET-EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ SHOWER GEL 2.5 OZ
Sweet Desire Perfume by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed for Women
Liz Claiborne Curve Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Gift Set for Women, 4 Piece, 1 set
Liz Claiborne Curve Gift Set for Women, 4 Piece, 1 set
Liz Claiborne Curve Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Liz fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Liz, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Liz by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Liz by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.