Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne for women

Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne for women Pictures Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne for women Pictures Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne for women Pictures Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne for women Pictures Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne for women Pictures Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne for women Pictures

Signature Liz Claiborne perfume was released in 1986 in a floral rhythm. It captures with carnation, lily, freesia, mandarin, marigold, green notes, bergamot and peach at the top, followed by a floral wave of jasmine, narcissus, rose, ylang-ylang, lilac, tuberose, lily-of-the-valley and violet at the heart. Base notes include warm sandalwood, amber, oakmoss and musk. The bottle is Pierre Dinand’s creation.

Lily Carnation Green Notes Mandarin Orange Freesia Peach Marigold Bergamot

Tuberose Violet Narcissus Lilac Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Oakmoss

Daliflor
XS Pour Elle

Liz Claiborne Fragrance Reviews

angelcake72
angelcake72

I just LOVED this fragrance. The bottle was a bright red triangle--so different from my mom's perfumes. And at 15 years old I wanted a scent that was my own. It was the first perfume that really stood out to me and made me think "ooh, I wanna smell good!". I would love to smell it again. Oh the memories!

Jennypennypocket
Jennypennypocket

This review is for the 80's version (mine was a red bottle).

I ADORED this wonderful scent...but after my father told me I smelled like horrible, women's BO when I wore it, I never touched this stuff again.

I think that just sums it up. On me--nasty. Perhaps on you, it'd smell better.

pamelamadhamma
pamelamadhamma

SOOOOO Disappointed. I wore this years ago and liked it. So when I bought this again today I was a bit surprised when I sprayed it and it took my breath away (and not in a good way I might add). It smelled like a field of fresh mowed grass which had been sprayed with a really strong weed killer. Hopefully, it's just my body chemistry. I'm now going to take a shower and get this stink off of me.

Penny Urn'd
Penny Urn'd

I wore this fragrance for a bit, but despite the green notes (which I am usually quite fond of), it didn't work for me. My skin does tend to amplify peach notes to the nth degree.

Too bad because I loved smelling it on others (very cheerful, indeed, right down to the primary colored triangular bottle-- so iconic). Easily the most distinctive LC fragrance.

glitteralex
glitteralex

I believe both the formulation and the packaging on this scent have changed drastically. The best I can recall, this perfume was quite potent and originally came in any of the 3 plastic bottles- red, blue, or yellow- in a strong concentration. The notes above must be for the original; they bear little semblance to the liquid in the new bottle.

The bottle I bought today came in a white box with references to the tri-color palette of past, but upon opening was simply a glass triangle with a blue plastic inverted triangular top. My review is for this new bottle, and likely new formulation, in edt concentration.

First spritz is a toxic mess of chemicals and alcohol. I was very skeptical that this was even a perfume at all. In a few minutes, light white florals came in, then a heart of grass oil, followed by some rose and freesia, which was pleasant, albeit simplistic and still chemical in feel. The base remains green-sweet atop a ubiquitous "white musk" base I have come to abhor.

This perfume is very much in the style of the current version of Paul Sebastian's Casual, but is greener. Both have decent compositions, but an imbalance of synthetics to natural- synthetics being cheaper these days- and poor concentration and sillage.

I rather liked this, in the way one would enjoy a home spray. All in all, this scent turned out OK, and with more natural ingredients and a decent base, it might have hit a home run.

Compare to: Extravagance de Amarige by Givenchy, Daliflor by Dali, XS by Paco Rabanne, and Casual by Paul Sebastian.

Rochellesc
Rochellesc

Years ago I worked with a girl who wore this and smelled like the most gorgeous bouquet of roses all day long! On me though! Meh. This was the first time it truly dawned on me that fragrances smell different on everyone and why perfume salespersons drive me insane when they think spraying something they're hawking on a piece of car stick is going to get me to buy anything from them! I refuse on principle alone! Also, all that's seems to be available now is the EDT and they've got to be 20 years old. Expecting it to smell anything like it did when it was first bottled is just asking too much. Great late 80s-early 90s scent.

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

One of the first perfumes I haven't smelled on someone else but (finally) liked all by myself. I was still a kid when this came out and although it looked so cheap by comparison to my Mum's perfumes, I loved the fragrance and recall thinking it would be something I wanted when I turned 18. Well, fortune smiled on me one day as my neighbor's older sister was gifted a bottle of it and she didn't like it so she gave it to me.

It was a large bottle but my impetuous young self did what any kid would do. DOUSE YOURSELF WITH IT!! I used to try and trick my Great Grandma & Grandma with it, saying "I already took a bath, see? I smell pretty!" and more often then not, they'd let me get away with it (for a day). The fragrance lasted me about half a year as I learned to be moderate with it since I could see through the little window that I was running out of it and heaven only knew how long it would be til I had it again. And lets face it, when you're a kid...hitting 18 seemed like FOREVER.

I haven't smelled it since then but I sure wouldn't mind ordering myself one again just to jog the memory. I am sure it would take me back to that happy time when I felt so grown up already picking out what perfume would suit ME.

Very PRETTY and sweet fragrance.

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

As a pre-teen back in the 1980's, I somehow came across a sample of this from Belk.

I was instantly infatuated. I thought it was beautiful. To me, it was what I thought a young woman with a great life would smell like. I imagined that the girls who wore this would have a bright future. I thought if I could get a bottle, my older-boy crush would fall helplessly into my arms. I imagined Rob Lowe would swoon if he smelled it on me. (Yes, I'm old.)

Anyway, this fragrance is an assertive-yet-extremely-feminine reminder of 1980's fragrance. Say what you will about 80's power scents, but in the 1980's, fragrance was fragrance. There was no pandering to make a scent that appealed to everyone. Today, every five minutes a fragrance comes out, but they all smell the same - either a fruity teeny-bopper juice or an airy/watery/forgettable "perfume." Design houses - not fly-by-night celebs - made distinct, soshisticated, grown-up fragrances, so for that alone, I will always appreciate fragrances from that era.

This scent a beautiful yellow-floral composition that stills elicits complements from perfect strangers when I wear it. The sillage is perfect. I keep a bottle around for good measure. I will always adore this fragrance.

Katiepop
Katiepop

I have a huge full bottle of this stuff. It's a great bathroom spray. It's very strong and smells green and clean to me. I like it, but it kind of makes me sneeze. I sprayed it on my brother and thought it smelled really nice on him so I told him he could have it if he wanted. He is yet to take it.

Scout
Scout

I'll be dipped! There's carnation in this?? I have not smelled this in decades. But having gone through high school in the 80's, I can tell you what a joyous departure this was for a young woman wanting some life in her beauty products. There were so many austere tones in the day. Varying shades of gray: Estee, Charlie, Emeraude, Chanel No 5. Then the heavy cloaks of Opium and Youth Dew. But here comes COLOR, depth! Yet simple and clean. I wanted to wear this but mother scolded me it was too old. Then why were all the old people so boring?? I just might sneak a cheapie at the drug store to see if it does anything for my skin today. (Now that I'm old! ha!)

athenian
athenian

Very woody and musky, it reminds me of Halston Couture. I don't smell any flowers, just woods and greens. If you like powerful complex scents this is for you. I have the original eau de parfum, the one in the silver triangular bottle. It was a blind buy that I ended up regretting. By the way, it smells unisex.

Congeniality

One of the worst my buys. It was a mistake.

mhubbard
mhubbard

I am not sure when the reformulation happened but I believe it was quite a few years ago. Really it wasn't even a reformulation, the 2 fragrances have nothing in common.The original was powerful and distinctive, one spray would radiate for hours. The new version is tepid and generic. One can take a bath in it and smell nothing a half hour later.
I am fortunate enough to have a bit of the original, which I seldom wear due to its pungency. For some reason it reminds me of Christmas 1988. I keep it for the memories, but it seems dated.

az1989
az1989

I do not get any of the fruity scents from this one and I have to say it is overpowering and definitely would not re-purchase again. I can see my mom or grandma liking it.

DivotDiva
DivotDiva

I had this when it first came out. I thought it strong like most 80s scents, but often wore it to work. I wouldn't repurchase it to relive the decade though.

Bedhead
Bedhead

I always wanted to like this fragrance, because in the 80s and 90s, it was so very popular and people kept giving it to me as gifts.... birthdays, college graduation, send off to grad school... and I just couldn't stomach the stuff. Sadly, because everyone wore it. Haven't smelled it in ages and I sniffed it again somewhere... maybe Ulta? It's as annoying and over the top as I remembered it. Fortunately, its fans seem to be fickle, and I almost never smell it on anyone anymore. Just like the other two annoyances of the period -- CK Obsession and Ralph Lauren Lauren.

Tracyellen1619
Tracyellen1619

This is a fragrance I rediscovered. I liked it well enough in the late eighties, but then stopped wearing it because it was all over the place! Found it again at Marshall's, I think I paid around $12 for it. It's a scent that is very recognizable and I think very different than many of the heavier, spicy, animalic perfumes of its day. It's really nice. I get a lot of fruit from top notes to dry down. Juicy pear and peach notes combined with freesia and a fresh, green undercurrent. It's very cheerful! I think that it is a spring and summer scent, I can't see reaching for it in the colder months, but I'm loving it right now.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

It has been years since I have smelled this, but I wore this awhile and it is a very clean, sporty fragrance that would wear well as an everyday type casual scent that could transition into sports or outings at a park. With my chemistry, this is "low key" and could be worn at an office where other fragrances may be over powering.

This is pleasant, clean, sporty, fun, light, and playful.

Congeniality

Very disgusting smell, don't have anything else to say.

priscillaemrich
priscillaemrich

Tried this for the first time in a long time. Even though I am using the perfume, Liz Claiborne is not staying on my skin, and has almost no sillage. The scent is a nice one, but useless if even I can't smell it after the first hour.

Flygirlie
Flygirlie

This was my signature scent in High School, I LOVED it! I wish I could find a scent that I love today as much as I loved this. I don't think I could wear it now though, a bit too youthful maybe. Sigh.... ahh
memories.

Jaay1
Jaay1

My mother used to wear this all the time to work when I was a little child, and I LOVED it on her. She smelled so beautiful and now everytime I smell this scent all I see is my beautiful mother. She had the yellow one. Alone, I'm not a big fan of it, but with her body chemistry it was amazing.

suiteladybug
suiteladybug

This is a really good fragrance. It is so nice. It has a wonderful aroma and a wonderful ending...happy

cherokeegenie
cherokeegenie

It is indeed in the class like Halston..shoulder pads,bi-level haircuts and these fragrances. I wore it in the eighties, and I can tell you that, like other fragrances, the vintage one lasts much longer, has less "chemical" smell to it, and the dry down on my wrist I keep sniffing, for hours. It has a sharp edge to it, like an overpowering rose at first spray. Then it dries down into a musky, almost ambergris-y scent that I love. My ex bought me a newer bottle of it, and I bought a vintage one off of ebay. The newer one wilts in comparison with the old one..there is a nasty chemical smell that put me off. I will keep my vintage one, thank you. It's my "remember the 80's" scent that I will keep when I need a good flashback to when I was young!

kpurple
kpurple

I'm new! Can someone explain to me what the "main accords" refer to? They only somewhat correspond to the notes...

Goodfortune5758
Goodfortune5758

I had to look this one up...I am feeling very nostalgic and scent is the magic transport to years past. This is a great fruity, floral, chypre. Everyone was wearing it and no one cared! The scent was for every professional young woman out there- It was part of the office attire. I am going out to get a bottle today. I can almost smell it now MMMMMMMMM!

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

This funk littered the halls of every middle school and high school of the mid-late 1980s. Heathers in a bottle.

paulie86
paulie86

oh man this one brings back memories of my childhood! lol my mom had the silver triangle and a black one as well i've been trying to research it but nothing comes up. This was my favorite one to sniff on her vanity when she wasnt home lol. I remember when i was a kid laying on my bed reading a book listening to a hair dryer going, and this rich womanly floral scent wafting up and down the hallways of my house while she was getting ready to go out. I've always put off buying it because i'm scared I wont like it but who knows maybe it'll bring back some more sweet memories.

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

Wearing Liz again is like meeting up an old friend you haven't seen in years. I believe they have taken this down a notch or two in intensity as I remember it being much stronger 20 years ago. It's still a great floral to wear and is a good everyday scent. The base is strong enough to anchor all these flowers and fruits and is what I think keeps this lasting quite a long time on the skin. Like most of the perfumes I'm wearing these days, I wish they lasted longer though. I'd say then that sillage is medium at least on me. As many others have said, Liz is a refreshing and happy scent. Enjoy!

I'm really glad to have Liz back in my collection again and will enjoy wearing it as much now as I did back in the day.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I just bought a bottle 3.4 oz for $14.99 at marshalls I am wearing it now and I do rememeber this from m childhood. I had a bottle a few years ago as well but i think i like it better now i was trying to decide between this and adrienne vidattini idk how that one smells. I like to try fragrances that aren't popular although this one was and i am sure alot of women still love it! It is alot more tolerable than red door that used to be my absolute favorite but i can't stand it much anymore talk about 80's lol! anyhow i like alot of claiborne scents i like the design of this bottle.

Scarlette
Scarlette

All colors are the same concentration, just different sizes, EXCEPT the silver is the EDP. The EDT is plenty strong though! This is a great perfume!!!

Top notch classy, fresh green scent.

I find it Halston-y, but sweeter and not so rough. (vintage Halston)
Private Collection-y, but brighter, and not as French.
Knowing-y without the soap.

LC is the friendliest of the above mentioned.
Energizing, happy, smart, easy elegance.

I think I just might love you, but I will need to buy and smell you again gorgeous...

UD: Have repurchased, and it is much different now. WAH! It is much soapier...reminded me of Paloma Picasso.Really didn't have the same feel at all. Oh well! I still have my memories....

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

Is the red bottle like blue and yellow?

or is each color for a different parfum?

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

My mother had this one and I remembered I didn't like it on me as it was a little bitter and strong. But on her it smelled lovely. She wore it to go out as she likes more soft frags. I bought one today at the local pharmacy at $3. I didn't have anything to loose. I didn't recognize that it was the triangle bottle that my mom used to wear. I gave it a try and I'm liking it...a little bitter at first, but just give it 5 minutes
...lovely scent. I smelled just as my mom did in the 80's: Elegant and carefree.

SanDiegoNose
SanDiegoNose

My sister gave me a bottle of this probably 10-15 years ago. I thought the bottle was really cool (it was different at that time, and nicer), but the scent didn't work on me at all. It didn't smell appealing -- it's hard to describe -- it didn't smell like perfume to me. It smelled like something else. Not exactly a cleanser or a medicine, but definitely not my idea of a perfume smell. I can remember the smell (haven't even smelled it in many years) -- strong, icky-sweet, with a shallow, thin sour note thrown in. I know that some people have tastebuds that make them hate broccoli and other cruciferous veggies like brussels sprouts and cauliflower , although I love these veggies. I wonder sometimes if people have different "scent-buds" in their noses. This perfume might smell great so someone else, but to me, ugh.

Blackirish
Blackirish

I did not discover this perfume until the mid 90s.it was so different a friend was wearing it & me & my sister loved it.we went to the mall & bought two bottles.i rember it being very strong.i only wore a little bit.it was also the fall/winter when we discovered it so it reminds me of that time of year whenever I smell it.its a heavier sent so I'd say it's best for fall/winter.its very grown up smelling.not old,but something I'd wear to work,or during the day.not a sexy night scent IMO but def.stands out.its worth owning a bottle just to switch up scents.i plan to get one soon.time to build my perfume collection starting by going back in time.so many perfumes out now & soooo many smell alike!!! Time to get old school & get the ones that are unique!!!

A.M.H.2
A.M.H.2

I would have never ever imagined that I would fall head over heels for this fragrance again!!
I didn't even look at it at the perfume store!
The poor sales guy was trying to convince me to give it a try! To just smell it for crying out loud!
I looked at him with an indifferent look and said "..that? No way.. I wore that when I was 12 I guess.." and looked the other way... HaHa!
I came back 2 days later to pick up Guerlain's Cologne Du 68, and the sales guy suggested again that I should give that red triangle bottle a try! that its a very good buy (2 bottles for $16)... hmmm I thought ok I've nothing to lose...
And the minute I smelled that piece of paper I froze! I was stunned at how amazing this humble scent was!
At 35 this scent is on a totally different level than back when I was a kid/adolesent!
I dunno maybe its my chemistry!
It's actually a very mature ladylike fragrance, I would never have made the connection to the juvenile tri-color triangle bottles! And that was the main reason I had bought it as a kid back then! I just liked the bottle I guess bcz the fragrance itself did not impress me that much back then!
Anyway, to make a long story short, at the end I was convinced and decided to purchase the last two bottles of LC EDT! And I'm glad I did thanx to the sales guy!
And you know what, I totally agree LC really does remind me of Knowing, Diva, Shalimar and the like!

Johari
Johari

This was my first perfume. My grandmother gave it to me for Christmas. I was twelve years old. She also gave a LC handbag. The scent reminds very much of preadolescence . . . sweet, very sweet with a tinge of bitterness.

BearysHoney
BearysHoney

One of the first scents I experimented with back in grade school / jr high. I got a set as a present and felt so grown up lol. Haven't smelled or used it in years but I still remember it well - particularly that bright triangle bottle!

joesycatt
joesycatt

Liz Claiborne was, and is now one of my most treasured fragrances. Just one whiff and I'm magically transported back to the late '80s when life was good and I was young :D. Love, love, love it.

aprilmoon
aprilmoon

Wow! What do I say about this perfume....I am a child of the 80's. This fragrance was HUGE in the late 80's. I had a bottle and it made me feel really 'with it' at the time. I couldn't always afford Liz Clairborne clothes at that time, but would get a bottle of this as a gift. I remember how neat it was to have the plastic triangle of fragrance sitting on my dresser. I see a bottle of this on occassion in a department store and it makes me smile. I always have to go over to the bottle, take off the cap and give it a short squirt. I don't think it is anything I would wear any longer, but am fond of it all the same because of all the associations from the past.

olga1780

Angel, the more I use it the more I like it! I don't think it's a good idea sometimes to test several entirely different perfumes side by side! Im going to wear it today....i don't find it heavy for summer weather!

Angel10

For some reason I REALLY like this one! I like it better than Knowing, as Knowing is soapier and more 'drill sargeant' to me.

I have the original, and the EDP (Silver), and maybe it smells different, as ALWAYS, but I find it very suitable for job interviews/power & class jobs. This was the fragrance I wore to get my job in sales at DeBeers, with 8 male sales sharks plus me. I also wore it when I got my job at Mercedes Benz, again, 8 other men plus me.

It is high class, rich-sexy, and I find that it doesn't smell like many others. I love lilacs. June, hot, summer, sex......subliminally sexy.

Killer abs BTW Olga!

(I am thinking of using my REAL pic here too, but I like the anonymity. I DO look a LOT like my avatar). Kind of a Kim Basinger/Charo(coochi coochi!)/Old Barbie combo! HA HA!

olga1780

Yes, I did give it another chance, this time without prior sniffing 5 perfumes (sweet ones) in a row. And it's prettty amazing how your nose can distort certain scents in comparison to others. Along standing Liz a pretty floral and refreshing fragrance,with great sillage and longevity. A great fragrance for casual wear in summer, especially hot weather. A bit on the boring side, so for me casual wear only. Anyway, I ended up with a large bottle so there must be something about it.
The more my collection expands the more i realize that the best fragrances were made in the 90's, 80's and earlier....just can't pass them up. Plus, a lot of them are so forgotten by now, that it makes them as unique as new.

olga1780

I was very surprised that with the wide range of scents I like, after wearing this one for a while I found it very harsh and medicinal. I will give it another chance later on ...but for now i am glad I didn't buy it blindly.

madhatter1
madhatter1

Believe this was one of my first dept store fragrances, a simple floral I used in the 80's.

Angel10

I've never seen the black triangle...I am intrigued...
maybe it is the PARFUM! I am drooling...

I have the silver EDP, and I LOVE this stuff! Shocked at the low LOVE rating above...

Very classy, friendly, strong & just lovely!

Ms. Holmar
Ms. Holmar

I like this smell, but once again, it brings back memories. When I was in junior high we had a teacher who wore it. The boys all had crushes on her. Anyway, you could literally smell her within a fifty foot radius. Luckily I liked the smell because it was STRONG! Today however, it reminds me of older people because of this.

Laura in Houston
Laura in Houston

I'm with JB78 - I fell in love with the freesia in Liz, and it was my signature scent in the 80's. With millions of other girls, I suppose. I don't wear it anymore, but it brings back good memories.

larali
larali

I wore this as a bath powder in middle school. I remember it smelling very clean and fresh and happy! Ahhh!

Sissi
Sissi

I whould descibe this as Flowers and Grease it was to sweet and Oily but i love the falcon shape triangles are my favotite
Shapes but i hate the scent

eezepeeze
eezepeeze

I have been wearing this fragrance since it first came out. I was 12 when I first go this fragrance and I have loved it ever since. I"m 34 now. You might think that a 12 year old and a 34 year old wouldn't have much in common, perfume-speaking, but I have never tired of it.

In some respects it is a typical 1980's white floral, but it so much more interesting than just lily, or gardenia, or tuberose. It is still modern and relevant.

The sandalwood, amber, and especially the musk keep it from being too "L.A. Law". It remains a great perfume for up and coming professionals to wear to the office. It makes a statement.

MK
MK

A very unusual combination of a fruity note with a clean one, the staying power isnt weak, I can hear my edt spray next morning. The scent isnt plain and easy,I agry that it is a very young smell. For every age.Every woman will find her lovely note from this scent.I can find a very attractive note of lilac and freesia with a fruity note and I love it.

livingdedgrl
livingdedgrl

i got this when it first came out. my dad took my sister and i shopping to pick our selves out something and we both choose perfume and this is what i picked. so when i smell this it reminds of that time!

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I love this crisp green smell. Its beautiful but I will only ware it in the winter because it is so strong! I don't ware this very often though but its very nice. Very strong Lilac in this scent.

raleigh
raleigh

My taste really changed on this one. When I got it, it seemed fresh and lively. I put it away with my spring and summer clothes, and when I got it out it seemed WAY too heavy. It didn't even smell good to me and I gave it away. May have been a change in my skin chemistry or just a change in what "fresh" meant in a fragrance.

guest_spellbound
guest_spellbound

I'm thinking about trying this one! My skin seems like it 'tames' even the strongest perfumes though.

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

i always thought this was a classic. just the right amount of floral and powder you need to have that mature yet slightly sexy vibe. honestly, i've never quite smelt anything like this one before. it's not my fav but i don't mind it because it's a versatile one and has the tendency to give warmth. more suitable for the mature crowd, but i would still encourage everyone to wear what they love!

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

Powerful but unique scent! Green notes combined with the jasmine and Amber. Brings me back to the 80's side ponytail and all!!

Mistress
Mistress

It's a great fragrance.... fruity yet floral. I agree it is a bit strong, and does last all day.... smells awesome after a campfire too :D

Stacey923
Stacey923

This is a powerful scent. It can be very sweet and strong. It only takes a spritz or two and it lasts all day.
I used to wear this in my early 20's.
It is a young,carefree fragrance.

Liz Claiborne by Liz Claiborne 3.36 out of 5 based on 208 ratings and 60 user reviews

Curve Crush Sample by Liz Claiborne, .05 oz Vial sample for Men
Curve Connect Cologne by Liz Claiborne, 4.2 oz Eau De Cologne Spray for Men
Claiborne Cologne by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Cologne Spray for Men
Claiborne Cologne by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Cologne Spray for Men
Eau de Cologne 4.2oz
Curve Crush Cologne by Liz Claiborne, 4.2 oz Eau De Cologne Spray Tester for Men
Curve Chill Cologne by Liz Claiborne, 4.2 oz Cologne Spray for Men
Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Cologne Spray 200ml 6.8oz
Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Cologne Spray 200ml 6.8oz
Curve Chill Cologne by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Skin Soother for Men
Curve Chill Cologne by Liz Claiborne, 3.4 oz Skin Soother for Men

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Liz Claiborne by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Liz Claiborne by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.