Designers » L » Chypre Floral « Groups

Liz Sport Liz Claiborne for women

Liz Sport Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Liz Sport is a refreshing floral fragrance from 1997. Top notes: lemon, mandarin, freesia and cypress. Heart: lily of the valley, tea rose, orris root and ivy. Base: cedar, sandalwood, moss and tonka.

Available as EDT of 50 and 100 ml.

Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Cypress

Orris Root Rose Tea Lily-of-the-Valley Ivy

Sandalwood oak moss Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean

Liz Sport Fragrance Reviews

Raven NessRavenous
Raven NessRavenous

I am 30 and the year is 2014. My mom bought me a gift set of Liz Sport when I was 15. She said is was my style. I was skeptical because there was not a sporty thing about me. Odd, when I started wearing Liz Sport, I felt the need to take walks, spend hours locked in my room reading about and attempting yoga, and frequently completing pilates routines while listening to Stone Temple Pilots and Smashing Pumpkins tapes. I remember how I loved the lemony brightness of the scent, and even better, how it threw my teenage ex-boyfriend into a sneezing frenzy whenever he came within a 10-foot radius to me. Everyone else besides him loved Liz Sport on me. Since I was a little girl, I have adored lily of the valley. It makes me think of Mary the Madonna causing lilies to grow through her tears. So while Liz Sport is ultra clean, sharp, tangy, screams to wake the smeller up, it also has a weird mystical element for me.

mariana.alvarado25
mariana.alvarado25

This is one of the first perfumes i had, i used it when i was around 12-14 years old (like a decade ago). I think this is a nice out of the shower kind of scent, it has a strong citrus note and it smells a bit soapy too. I'm not atraccted to this clean, citrus scents, I prefer sweet , florals and chypre fragances, but i had this as a gift.If you like watery, clean, lemony scents, you're gonna like this one...

knomrlse
knomrlse

This is a really good fragrance. It is so nice. It has a wonderful aroma and a wonderful ending...happy

celebrity89
celebrity89

This is an abomination and should be called Tire Factory. Should spend eternity in perfume purgatory.

The only redemption is that her reformulated Realities is in my top ten.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

This is the ideal green scent for me. Too bad when I had it, I thought it was ordinary. It is green, sour, sporty, and makes the wearer feel energetic.

Yes, it is way too commercial but I like it.

sharyssa
sharyssa

this smells nice i had a bottle a few years ago but i returned it because it was leaking but i did like it and yes it smells similar to happy but not exact. the bottle is really ugly as is the packaging so i am not really looking for this looks like a mens cologne bottle idk maybe for the sporty masculine women out there idk?

maria.p
maria.p

similar to Clinique's Happy.I really like it!

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Starts out as a blast of harsh, almost caustic, pseudo-fougere and the worst kind of synthetic wood along with a little bit of artificial citrus, aquatic greens and generic floral notes that fall somewhere in the general vicinity of lily-of-the-valley. The opening is unbearably strong, and I can understand why reviewers elsewhere have compared it to a toilet cleaner. After a half hour everything was still going strong, screaming “Headache!” so, rather than subject myself to any more of what is the worst kind of drugstore scent, I changed clothes and scrubbed. I had to give it a try since it was there, but Lizsport is definitely not for me. I can't imagine who is IS for.

tttan518
tttan518

I just love LIZZZ Always can find @ Gordmons for a cheap price

rubyred
rubyred

A screeching citrus disharmony from top to bottom. Certainly it's strong enough to cover the sweat from a hot game of squash. This will have to live out its life as a toilet spray. But, woodsy/spicey isn't my thing and lily of the valley irritates me so if you like those, don't let my review put you off.

Liz Sport by Liz Claiborne 3.51 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Liz Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Liz Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Liz Sport by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Liz Sport by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.