Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Mambo Mix Liz Claiborne for women

Mambo Mix Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Mambo Mix by Liz Claiborne is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Mambo Mix was launched in 2007. The fragrance features spices, floral notes, musk, citruses and fruity notes.

Spices Floral Notes Musk Citruses Fruity Notes

Mambo Mix Fragrance Reviews

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

I agree Pink bottle what??? it makes you think fruity!!!

suvvie
suvvie

why is this in pink bottle? It is not a pink perfume. I don't like pink perfumes, so I thought, that I won't like this, but it has a great spicy note, that I really like.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I sampled this yesterday and really liked it so I bought a bottle.It has a lighter scent than the original mambo and it smells so good.It has a nice blend of floral mixed with spiciness and it is a tad bit sweet.It lasts and is quickly becoming a favorite.I like all of Liz Claiborne fragrances,they are inexpensive and good quality!

Mambo Mix by Liz Claiborne 3.56 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Mambo Mix fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Mambo Mix, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mambo Mix by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mambo Mix by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic Thierry Mugler Innocent Secret Agent Provocateur Strip Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Cacharel Scarlett Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Paris Hilton Can Can Givenchy Jardin d`Interdit Dancing with Butterflies Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Freedom Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic 2007 Thierry Mugler Innocent Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Metal Beach Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Blue Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers Emilio Pucci Sabbia 167 Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Live Pink