Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Mambo Mix for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Mambo Mix for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

Mambo Mix for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Mambo Mix for Men was launched in 2007. The fragrance features caraway, lime, sandalwood, patchouli, musk, balsam fir, cinnamon, sage and cedar.

Caraway Lime Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Balsam Fir Cinnamon Sage Cedar

Curve Wave

Mambo Mix for Men Fragrance Reviews

hanzaw116
hanzaw116

I love this and I'm wearing it already, although I bought it for winter time. It's not particularly special or unique, but I have a personal attachment to Claiborne products and I liked the initial impression and it's the kind of fragrance that fits my personality so I got it. I'm in college and this helps me stand out especially on formal occasions. College guys usually go for aquatic and musk but this is something else on campus. However, I have to be careful not to wear it on days when I have a lot of things/activities going on, because the citrus and spices when mixed with sweat can end up smelling like piss.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I like this better than the original mambo, because I feel it is more versatile and less cloying. It starts off very limey, citrusy, and almost aquatic. It really seems like a strong for sure summer fragrance, much like curve wave. After about 45 minutes-1 hour, the fir and musk start taking control with the lime still clinging on. It's been 4 hours now and I still get subtle blasts in my nose, so I know the projection is there fro others. The dry down to me, consists of fir, musk, and cinnamon with the lime casually fading away. I would say that, this stuff still is probably more suitable for spring/summer/fall when the air is warmer and more humid just to give it that added longevity. Inexpensive, practical, and enjoyable fragrance. 8/10 plus a recommend for all ages.

gmmcnair
gmmcnair

My first reaction to a whiff of this fragrance was a gigantic SNEEZE. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to scrub it off. The fir, patchouli, and cinnamon came on with a serious blast that caught me off guard. This is the first fragrance since "One Man Show" (which I happen to like a lot now) that prompted such a violent reaction. Happily, the opening does not last long.

Now that it's been on for a while, it is settling down into a nice woody aromatic fragrance, if nothing outstanding. It smells better than your typical drugstore fragrance, but is not a classic. The musk is pleasant, as is the sandalwood, and there are subtle traces of the lime to dry things out. Overall, it's a moderate fragrance strength, and I would imagine that it would be moderate to long lasting on most people's skin.

This could be a nice casual fragrance for daytime use. Like most Claiborne fragrances, it is not innovative, but it is pleasant, and budget priced. On my skin, I like it. It's not a new love, but it's okay for what I paid for it.

dubeau206
dubeau206

Bought this today at Ross because it was only like 6 bucks on clearance, so I figured what the hell. Smelled OK at first but quickly turned into bad. I dunno what happened there... I'll try it again when I'm not going anywhere important, and if I don't like it I'll give it away to somebody who doesn't know any better.

ooofireballooo
ooofireballooo

Mambo Mix is another Mambo flanker but goes for a oriental spicy flavor with its sage and cinnamon accents on top. It's longevity is pretty good as it's patchouli and musk linger on your skin longer. Nothing special but for the price it makes a good non-offending casual scent. It's a safe bet for work or school.

Mambo Mix for Men by Liz Claiborne 4.56 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Mambo Mix for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Mambo Mix for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mambo Mix for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mambo Mix for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Joop! Joop! Homme Liz Claiborne Mambo for Men Animale Animale Animale for Men Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Aquolina Blue Sugar Nautica Nautica Voyage Zirh Corduroy Cuba Paris Cuba Gold Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Alain Delon Samourai Carlos Santana Carlos Santana for Men Jaguar Jaguar for Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Jovan Jovan Musk for Men Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise For Men Paloma Picasso Minotaure Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron