Designers » L » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Realities for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Realities for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

Realities for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Realities for Men was launched in 2004. Top notes are ginger, bergamot, orchid, tea, lemon, mandarin orange, grapefruit and green notes; middle notes are syringa, orange blossom, peony, cyclamen, nutmeg, cedar and patchouli; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla, moss, musk, cashmere wood and woodsy notes.

Ginger Bergamot Orchid Tea Lemon Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Green Notes

OP Blend

Realities for Men Fragrance Reviews

jake.shouse
jake.shouse

God I nolonger wear mens cologne but this scent I freaking love and it was so strong on me and lasted long why is it rated weak ? This lasted long long on me! I need a new bottle!

kenney77
kenney77

One of my favorite colognes I love the fruity opening very strong and sexy got a lot of compliments on this one very cheap go get it boys / men

aimaple
aimaple

After extensive research online on user reviews, I decided to give Realities by Liz a try because of its consistent high ratings. However the real reality turned out disappointingly the opposite:
Sillage 0 (very weak and unnoticeable even with almost 10 sprays)
Longevity 0(see above. Fades away completely in 30 mins or so)
Scent 0 (smells no better than cheap soap)
Value 5 (affordable)

I am completely dumbfounded by my experience in total contrast with others. Was it recently reformalated (for the worst of course)??

samatl74
samatl74

An affordable nice frag. Nothing overly special about it but it does the job in the "smelling good factor."

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I love this scent. Many say it smells like D&G, but to to me, it smells almost identical to portfolio green by perry ellis. I dont really even see the lemon in realities, more green creaminess/patchouli warmness like in portfolio green. It's a great cheap fregrance that I will use frequently this summer. The longevity and sillage are awesome. Was a good blind buy for me.

I got this mini bottle as a holiday gift. This fragrance is evolved around green quality of patchouli. It's not overly earthy here because the citrus note keeps trying so hard to freshen up the scent. Once the citrus note is about to give up, something sweet like tonka bean comes in; giving the scent a oriental feel. Woody accord is noticeable, but it's nothing like a strong cedar or agarwood. It's much more subtle. Again, patchouli is always around. It's pleasant, sweet, and somewhat light. It's easiest-to-wear patchouli scent I have encountered.

Humphrey Bogart
Humphrey Bogart

I agree it smells like DG, but something about this cologne annoys me after a while so much so that I gave it away. DG on the other had is almost perfection in a bottle

guest_Keith
guest_Keith

The after shave is nice but, the spray tube was too short on two bottles that I purchased. Once the bottle is half full, it stops spraying. This makes the product useless.

varondandy
varondandy

liz hit the ball out the field with this one,similar but not the same as d&g. very affordable and delightfull.long lasting.

ausamamira
ausamamira

Like all others said, similar to D&G, i like it and appreciate its longivity too, but there is a certain sharp note that it would be better if it is toned down a little bit!

jazz444
jazz444

I agree with andy and scottyvizz's take on Realities being a complete mirror of D&G. That said, it's pleasant, lasts forever (10+ hours on me), and gets me a lot of compliments. I like it, plain and simple.

RAUL ZAMARRIPA
RAUL ZAMARRIPA

i LOVE this fragrance. citrus floralcy fused with aromatic woodiness. warm nicely on my skin. one of my favorites. in fact, i'm a former fragrance specialist and i own two 3.4 oz sprays for men. fresh and luxurious!

andy

i like it but theres a time and place when this stuff just gets plain cloying and its a bit strong and hard on the nose i havent gotten overly good responses out of people sporting this so id say go easy on it its VERY overpowering but long lasting

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

It's true, smells almost exactly like D&G except lighter and cheaper. Snagged a 1.7oz for $10, that's a thumbs up for me!

andy

yeah i think this is a good buy it can be purchased dead cheap smells like D&G and lasts longer while it is fresher n less overpowering

Realities for Men by Liz Claiborne 4.00 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Realities for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Realities for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Realities for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Realities for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.