Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Spark Seduction Liz Claiborne for women

Spark Seduction Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Spark Seduction by Liz Claiborne is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Spark Seduction was launched in 2004. Top notes are melon, plum, guava and peach; middle notes are clementine, magnolia, orchid, freesia, jasmine, water lily and passion flower; base notes are sandalwood, musk and frangipani.

Melon Plum Guava Peach

Clementine Magnolia Orchid Freesia Jasmine Water Lily Passion Flower

Sandalwood Musk Frangipani

Spark Seduction Fragrance Reviews

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

Meh.

No sparks. No seduction. Just a crisp floral. Watery fruits. Whatever.

I find this very safe. You could probably purchase it for almost anyone and get away with it. I gave the sample to my mother, who has a very delicate little nose, and she was pleased.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

I don't smell 'seduction' in this... what I do smell is a light, floral, clean straight-out-of-the-shower scent. It's a nice inoffensive daytime perfume best for spring and summertime.

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

Freesia, Jasmin, Sandalwood....etc. I love this perf. Highly seductive. My boyfriend kept kissing my neck n teasing my ears all nite long...then later confessed it was d perf. Drove him crazy. I love it. Such a tease. Made for me. Cant stop sniffing my hand! It seduces me even.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

A very soft floral that's fresh without being marine or too clean. I bought a giant bottle at TJ Maxx years ago and still use it in the spring and summer. I remember Kim Cattrall was the face of this perfume way back when, which almost made me pass on it. I think of this as a mild version of Light Blue without the lemon or apple.

christelucas
christelucas

Lovely for hot summery weather. Good on cool summer evenings too.

nicki317
nicki317

I bought this because it supposedly had similarities to other fragrances that I liked. I liked it at first, but maybe just because I really didn't want it to be a waste of money. It just smelled very synthetic and unnatural to me. I ended up giving it away.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

a watery fruit smell.....this reminds me of RL Glamourous, especially in the beginning phase. this develops into a very agreeable succulent citrus (melon and clementine) and magnolia scent

twillocks
twillocks

I like it but do not love it. Not that great on me.

*Action: Your 1/2 oz EDP is on its way!*

Liz Claibourne has consistently impressed me, and I never seem to grow tired of her flankers. Some I actually like better than the original scents, Spark Seduction is one of these...

SS begins with a melange of juicy fruitiness (plum, guava, melon and peach) but is never sticky or too syrupy. It has a summery feel without giving up any of its strength or sillage. It actually smells delicious! Clementines keep the fruitiness going but lighten the mood a bit as the floral heart emerges. The sensual orchids and tropical passion flower are very prominent; but the freesia helps keep things nice and smooth, as the light jasmine and magnolia balance what would be a deep and heady scent with their ethereal elegance. The water lily really shines here as well. This is lighter than Spark but just as (if not more) enchanting. This has a feel similar to the scent of Givenchy's Eau Torride (but smells nothing like it)...juicy and almost "chewy". The finish here is very musky and dry but the hibiscus keeps it tropical and warm. If Spark is a night on the town, with a brandy nightcap and night filled with passion; then THIS is drinks on the beach, a walk through a flowery jungle and a sunset glow on the embrace of two lovers on a private beach...truly seductive and very sensual.

Sillage: very good
Longevity: good
Overall: 4.25/5

Spark Seduction is one of those perfumes (I am sorry to say) is a bit too flowery for me, but this scent captivates me; the way Wilma Flintstone's cooking does to Fred. I could see myself floating after her, horizontally in the air, caught in the scent trail of the woman wearing this...Fabulous!!

MirabelleJee

I was presented a tester vial of it, may be I will buy a bottle of it. A sweet, milky caramel scent )

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Lots of coconut and crispy smelling. Its typical of a Liz Claiborne scent-it makes a statement when you walk into a room!

essija
essija

I had a sample of this and liked the original Spark much better..

guest_cocobunny
guest_cocobunny

I like this scent for running out to the store or errands. Not a night time scent but it is smell clean and fresh for days..

Spark Seduction by Liz Claiborne 4.04 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Spark Seduction fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Spark Seduction, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spark Seduction by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spark Seduction by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.