Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

Spark Seduction for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Spark Seduction for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

tobacco

Spark Seduction for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Spark Seduction for Men was launched in 2004. Top notes are pine tree, white pepper, grapefruit and cardamom; middle notes are honeysuckle, lavender and cognac; base notes are leather, patchouli, musk, oakmoss, vetiver and tobacco.

Pine Tree White Pepper Grapefruit Cardamom

Honeysuckle Lavender Cognac

Leather Patchouli Musk Oakmoss Vetiver Tobacco

Patrick Dempsey 2

Spark Seduction for Men Fragrance Reviews

Mariano S
Mariano S

I just got a bottle of this interesting fragrance, i thought it was going to be better than what it really is since I blind bought it, but im deffinetly not disapointed it has a very sharp oppening very strong pine smell and I deffinetly get the grapefruit in it, I dont really smell alot of tobbaco in it at least not in the oppening, the drydown is slow the pine smell lingers for about 2 hours, then it gets more flowery and kinda sweet and I get the cognac in it at this point after about 4 hours the smell faints into a more bitter sweet smell and stays as a skin scent for about 2 more hours.
Overall I like this fragrance very masculine as it was said before, i wouldnt use it for an everyday signature fragrance since it is a bit overpowering for me, but when I want to get noticed its a really good choice. In my opinion:
85% night / 15% day fragrance
scent: 6.5/10
Sillage: 8.5/10
Over all 7/10

I saw someone claiming "vintage" on this one and my bottle has the same label. It's made by Claiborne and not one of the usual reformulation companies (you know who you are!). This is very nice for a "cheapo" scent, but I'm not sure I'd pay $30 or more for 100 ml. There is a slightly metallic, woody/amber element, but it's just one of several. The cognac is stronger than I thought it would be, but not too strong, and there is a touch of tobacco. It's just a little sweet and spicy, and it's not syrupy/ambery nor animalic. No, I wouldn't call this "near niche quality" but the composition could be. I think I prefer the original Spark for Men, because it is heavier/richer, but I look forward to wearing both and seeing what my perceptions are like over time.

UPDATE: This is one I'm finding I more and more each subsequent wearing, so I'd say that if you are realistic about what you are going to get and don't pay much, it's unlikely you'll be disappointed.

db602colognefan
db602colognefan

I never heard of this cologne or saw it in stores eather.so I read reviews on it and had to try it out..can definitely smell the pine and light grapefruit at first.then really smoothes out and I really like the fragrance..glad I blind bought it!

kenney77
kenney77

Loved this one I miss it wore it all the time
One of the best by Liz

graciebelly
graciebelly

Sharyssa, I totally agree. I am crazy about this fragrance. For me, the most distinctive scents include the opening penetrating yet smooth scent of pine (and until I read the description..I knew there was more than pine...something spicy, which I now know is cardamom), followed by caressing notes of lavender and finally supple musk and patchouli. This fragrance makes me feel weak in the knees when my guy wears it. It is the best men's fragrance I have ever had the pleasure of inhaling.

gmmcnair
gmmcnair

I bought a tester of this online, and I have to admit, it's actually pretty nice.

The opening is much drier than I thought it would be, since most Claiborne fragrances are pretty sweet on my skin in the beginning. The pine tree in here along with the pepper and cardamom are quite pleasant in a synthetic way. Like most inexpensive fragrances, you do get a burst of alcohol first thing.

Later on the cognac and the vetiver and patchouli kick in more with me. Again, a pleasant effect. The leather is noticeable as well....oakmoss not so much (not surprising nowadays).

I sprayed last night right before bed, and I still have traces on my skin, so I would say the longevity is moderate on this one. It stayed closer to the skin than I initially thought it would, but overall, it's pretty good stuff for the price point.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I smell the cognac and leather mixed with a gorgeous scent of patchouli and vetvier.This is a very masculine sexy scent that I love for my man to wear when we go out on our weekend dates! It excites me and makes me passionate when I smell this and I just want romance all night long from this very seductive intriguing scent from the one the only Liz Claiborne who is notorious for delicious scents for a reasonable price! This is my favorite on my man!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Spark Seduction for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Spark Seduction for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spark Seduction for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spark Seduction for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.