Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

Spark Seduction for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Spark Seduction for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

leather

Spark Seduction for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Spark Seduction for Men was launched in 2004. Top notes are pine tree, white pepper, grapefruit and cardamom; middle notes are honeysuckle, lavender and cognac; base notes are leather, patchouli, musk, oakmoss, vetiver and tobacco.

Pine Tree White Pepper Grapefruit Cardamom

Honeysuckle Lavender Cognac

Leather Patchouli Musk Oakmoss Vetiver Tobacco

Patrick Dempsey 2

Spark Seduction for Men Fragrance Reviews

db602colognefan
db602colognefan

I never heard of this cologne or saw it in stores eather.so I read reviews on it and had to try it out..can definitely smell the pine and light grapefruit at first.then really smoothes out and I really like the fragrance..glad I blind bought it!

kenney77
kenney77

Loved this one I miss it wore it all the time
One of the best by Liz

graciebelly
graciebelly

Sharyssa, I totally agree. I am crazy about this fragrance. For me, the most distinctive scents include the opening penetrating yet smooth scent of pine (and until I read the description..I knew there was more than pine...something spicy, which I now know is cardamom), followed by caressing notes of lavender and finally supple musk and patchouli. This fragrance makes me feel weak in the knees when my guy wears it. It is the best men's fragrance I have ever had the pleasure of inhaling.

gmmcnair
gmmcnair

I bought a tester of this online, and I have to admit, it's actually pretty nice.

The opening is much drier than I thought it would be, since most Claiborne fragrances are pretty sweet on my skin in the beginning. The pine tree in here along with the pepper and cardamom are quite pleasant in a synthetic way. Like most inexpensive fragrances, you do get a burst of alcohol first thing.

Later on the cognac and the vetiver and patchouli kick in more with me. Again, a pleasant effect. The leather is noticeable as well....oakmoss not so much (not surprising nowadays).

I sprayed last night right before bed, and I still have traces on my skin, so I would say the longevity is moderate on this one. It stayed closer to the skin than I initially thought it would, but overall, it's pretty good stuff for the price point.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I smell the cognac and leather mixed with a gorgeous scent of patchouli and vetvier.This is a very masculine sexy scent that I love for my man to wear when we go out on our weekend dates! It excites me and makes me passionate when I smell this and I just want romance all night long from this very seductive intriguing scent from the one the only Liz Claiborne who is notorious for delicious scents for a reasonable price! This is my favorite on my man!

Spark Seduction for Men by Liz Claiborne 4.08 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Spark Seduction for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Spark Seduction for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spark Seduction for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spark Seduction for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Azzaro Chrome Calvin Klein Encounter Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Givenchy Pi Guerlain Vetiver Bond No 9 New Haarlem Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Liz Claiborne Curve for Men Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Caron Yatagan Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Versace Dreamer Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine Michael Jordan Legend Rochas Rochas Man Creed Imperial Millesime Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Shulton Company Old Spice Original