Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

Spark for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

honey
rum

Spark for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Spark for Men was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Harry Fremont. Top notes are pepper, rum and cardamom; middle notes are honey, fig leaf and cognac; base notes are sandalwood and amber.

Pepper Rum Cardamom

Honey Fig Leaf Cognac

Sandalwood Amber

Spark for Men Fragrance Reviews

jake.smith84
jake.smith84

something feminine about it which really turned me away from this fragrance...

Voile
Voile

This has a strong cinnamon, camphorous element that reminds me of being on an old boat like the Mayflower replica. It now makes me think of cold weather and is very emotionally comforting and cozy. The silage is more than I like, but you know when you love a scent so much you want to keep smelling it? I wish more modern fragrances captured traditional notes the way this does.

aristocrat
aristocrat

Lovely light sweet boozy scent. For me the honey is maybe a little dominant in it for a male fragrance. This one would work for the ladies too. The peppery sweet notes combined with the subtle boozy undertones makes for a delightful late evening summer scent.

Wise Owl
Wise Owl

The rum, cognac, honey and fig are the notes that stand out the most to me. These combine to create a warm and comforting, boozy kind of fragrance which leaves you wondering whether you should be spraying it on or drinking it! In my opinion this is a scent for the colder times of year as it's a bit too heavy and oily to be wearing in warmer weather. A fragrance that'd be perfect to wear on a cosy nights in, in the middle of winter, while sat in front of a roaring fire. Great stuff!

RobbieX
RobbieX

A spicy/peppery oriental. Can't smell honey much myself, but I can detect some cinnamon and a little rum in there. It has a slightly synthetic smell. Spark is only a cologne so longevity is not brilliant. It's is a nice oriental fragrance for men and it has got it's own character and great for cold nights.

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

This is actually good. For what you pay you are getting a scent you can wear for casual, formal, day or night. It might be sort of on the border line for work, maybe too sensual/sultry(?).

I have yet to smell something that smells close to this, cognac/honey/fig. As stated below, by a fellow fragrantica member-it might be synthetic but pleasin and not cheap smelling.

I wonder if Hermes, Chanel, Creed and such high price have something like this? If they do it might be fresher/non-synthetic but probably costs much more.

soned
soned

I love this scent. Get some cinnamon cloves, add a little pepper and a hint of 12 years old dark rum, and voila!. Reminds me of Christmas in the Caribbean, since most of the sweets we do during that time of the year include cinnamon cloves. I don't have to explain how the rum gets into the picture, right?. LOL

varondandy
varondandy

this is nice to wear while enjoying a good cigar or pipe smoking in a cool carribean evening.ciao!

jazz444
jazz444

Peppery and rummy. Decent sillage. Not superbly original, and one bottle's probably enough for me in this lifetime, but I find myself going back to it now and again for its fun booziness.

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

The fig+ honey+ semi-gourmad licorice= seductive, passionate and addictive frag.
For sure... it lets sparks in the air!

Add.: I think it's artificial... but well made!

Master Scents
Master Scents

I got this really cheap at a department store, it smells horrible; one of the worst "man's" scents ever to touch my nose.

I had to double check to make sure it was not for women.

sjanira
sjanira

This smell so good and I think women can wear it as well. I smell some cinnamon in it but I see that's not one of the notes.

Spark for Men by Liz Claiborne 4.13 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Spark for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Spark for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spark for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spark for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.