Designers » L » « Groups

Sunrise Liz Claiborne for women

Sunrise Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

Sunrise Liz Claiborne for women Pictures

Sunrise by Liz Claiborne is a fragrance for women. Top notes are mango, apple and citruses; middle notes are cinnamon, carnation, jasmine, magnolia, lily-of-the-valley, iris and gardenia; base notes are amber, vetiver and musk.

Mango Apple Citruses

Cinnamon Carnation Jasmine Magnolia Lily-of-the-Valley iris Gardenia

Amber Vetiver Musk

Sunrise Fragrance Reviews

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

I have a vintage bottle of it.
Very nice after it's stayed on your skin for a bit.
It's aqueous and very Carnation. Soft and sweet.

Sillage: Moderate
Longevity: Weak

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I love this scent although Im not a big gardenia fan I tolorate this because of the wonderful drydown scent left behind on this. It is a beautiful scent!! Very warm and sunshiney.

sharyssa
sharyssa

This smells sooooo good! I found it for a good price so I bought it and I was glad.It smells very young fresh and fruity the only problem was my bottle was leaking and I returned it and there wasn't anymore in the store so I am looking for another bottle but it does smell really good and better than the original Claiborne it is more up to date and fresh.

Sunrise by Liz Claiborne 3.67 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Sunrise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Sunrise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sunrise by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sunrise by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Dahlia Noir Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Jardin Secret Ineke Balmy Days & Sundays Lorenzo Villoresi Iperborea Czech & Speake Dark Rose Etat Libre d`Orange Rossy de Palma Eau de Protection Bond No 9 New York Oud Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 28 La Pausa Etat Libre d`Orange Tom of Finland L`Artisan Parfumeur Premier Figuier L`Artisan Parfumeur Passage d'Enfer Kenzo Kenzo Amour Florale Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Prada L`Eau Ambree Robert Piguet Fracas Liz Claiborne Red Sunset Cale Fragranze d’Autore Ozio Donna Karan Iris