Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sweet Desire by Realities Liz Claiborne for women
dislike

yellow floral
honey

Sweet Desire by Realities by Liz Claiborne is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Sweet Desire by Realities was launched in 2007. Top notes are litchi, black currant, lemon and bergamot; middle notes are mimose, orange blossom, jasmine and rose; base notes are honey, sandalwood, amber, patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Litchi Black Currant Lemon Bergamot

Mimose Orange Blossom Jasmine Rose

Honey Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla

Sweet Desire by Realities Fragrance Reviews

kalios55
kalios55

Sweet Desire smells like Honey-dipped flowers. Litchi can be detected but this scent is not at all fruity. I get a lot of mimoses and jasmines but they are very syrupy. I can't smell any vanila but I catch something non-smokey incense-like in the middle. Dries down to a sweet ambery flowers ...
Reminds me so much of Escada Magnetism without that juicy tropical fruit opening. Better than averge for projection and lasting power.
Not bad but Sweet desire is not my type of scent.

paulaura
paulaura

wow...not joking, after the sugar sweet, it dried down to a fragrance not unlike my grandsons wet old diapers smell in the pail on a hot day. soooooo not good. my husband gagged--now that is bad, and i was never so embarassed! liz and i are parting ways for good.

krissycat
krissycat

I was surprised at how much this perfume smells like Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne. Black XS might be a bit more powerful and cloying, where Sweet Desire kinda fades off after a few hours, but absolutely the top notes I get smell exactly the same. Since I like Black XS that is a good thing, but now that I have both perfumes, I wish I had tested out Realities first cause now I feel like I might have wasted some money

Cheryl5406
Cheryl5406

I decided to try this and ordered a bottle today based on reviews. My fav sugar rush perfume is F by Salvatore F. I stopped using F because it has no lasting power and I was going thru too many bottles too fast. So now I search for a new sweet/spicy perfume that I like just as much with better staying power. The few Liz Claiborne perfumes I've tried were just so-so but I'll give this a try...

OK got this today and have to say...yuck. No make that double yuck, not matter how much I wash the stuff off it still lingers on my skin like a bad fungus :-(

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

OH, I love this scent too! Very sweet and candied. The Liz version of Pink Sugar. I only wish it were stronger as I love a good strong scent being such a "Junkie" as I am with fumes. I love the new Realities just as much but these are just beautiful scents!

nyoka
nyoka

SWEET DESIRE is a sweet fume.Just like I like my eaten sweets,its not too much so.Its a beautiful,soft,milky,floral.Lasts a long time and projects well.I catch a hint of spice that only adds to the experience.Makes me feel like riding in a convertable thru an orchard.Cool fresh air and the scents of blossoms and fruit!

Sissi
Sissi

It's a younger sexier juicer fruity and fun younger sister to the conservatively
sensible Realities the original a sweet
cloying opening of ripe red Litchi with juicy and succulent accords of black current that makes this primal dries the top notes with bright citruses. the middle is with a nice subtle orange blossoms and dryish mimose i can not detect rose or any jasmine, the drydown
has a strong honey note that stays and helps the litchi last longer on the skin
with the mixing of amber for a warm effect Sandalwood adds to the dry off
to more resinous finish also with vanilla makes this a powdery end
it's very hard for me to find patchouli
it's an elusive note to my senses

Another sleeper of the fragrance world! Sweet Desire is surely sweet fruity floral scent with a subtle spices and my favorite fruity note; lychee! It reminds me of many celeb fragrances, but Sweet Desire is just as good without being cheesy and so sugary. Its still dense abd syrupy however, but it quickly becomes lighter with spiced honey vanilla'ish feel; lovely! This fragrance is just a bit underrated and it's too bad because it's easy to wear, casual, and very affordable.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Really nice and feminine perfume but as Chaosmotion said it isnt really anything special BUT at the same time it beats a lot of perfumes on the market today.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

A simple, sweet fragrance, good for everyday wear including the office environment. All the notes blended together on my skin and no one particular note was identifiable. That bothered me. It wasn't an unpleasant scent, just a boring experience. After a while, though, it started smelling cheap, so something about it wasn't working with my chemistry.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Just bought my 3rd bottle and I am not even finished with my 1st yet.I can't get enough of this fragrance.It is soooo sweet and it lasts and lasts.Say what you want cheap whatever but the lasting power in itself makes this all worth it! Expensive brands like Vera Wang and JPG cannot exceed the lasting power of this!

gucci
gucci

i love love this fragrance it's very sweet and floral but no sickening sweet it's just like a fruity forest fruity kind of fragrance and i love how the florals and the fruits are blended together

essija
essija

Me and my step daughter smelled this at the mall and she loved it, she was so excited and happy, so I purchased it for her later and she is getting it for christmas. I think she has forgotten all about it but I know she will be happy.. I would not wear this b/c it is so common smelling to me.. she is 15..
I have now tried this on my skin and I must say I would purchase this, it's so sweet and pretty. It smells like fresh raspberrys on my skin. This is perfect for cold weather wishing of sunshine eating fruit out in the sun. This might be the best Liz I have tried.
Delicious this is.. And the Bottle is so cute..

guest_AnnieSez
guest_AnnieSez

This is sweeeet and a nice long lasting fragrance.

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

This is one of my favorites it is a little spicy at first but it turns very sweet. Smells delicious and lasts. Good quality for a good price.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I really liked this when I first got it because I love oriental florals but it isn't anything awe-inspiring or unique. As most of Liz's scents... they are mass produced for anyone and anytime. Nothing special.

2007

Sweet Desire by Realities by Liz Claiborne 3.59 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Sweet Desire by Realities fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Sweet Desire by Realities, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Desire by Realities by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Desire by Realities by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.