Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

A Mi Aire Loewe for women
dislike

A Mi Aire Loewe for women Videos
A Mi Aire Loewe for women Pictures

A Mi Aire by Loewe is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. A Mi Aire was launched in 2005. A Mi Aire was created by Emilio Valeros and Olivier Cresp. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot, clove and tangerine; middle notes are rose, jasmine, carnation, pepper and tea; base notes are hinoki wood, musk, cedar and moss.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Clove Tangerine

Rose Jasmine Carnation Pepper Tea

Hinoki Wood Musk Cedar Moss

A Mi Aire Fragrance Reviews

arrokaj
arrokaj

i got it today . it was a blind buy. fresh and clean sensation

bikinni
bikinni

First perfume I've ever owned, bought it during studying abroad in Spain, a lot of first time happened there, good or bad, it is all locked in a mi aire. gentle and breezy scent for hot summer day, not long lasting at all though.

kryziz
kryziz

Very nice, aquatic, fresh and lime-like.
I also agree this could be an unisex fragance even if it's a bit soft.

Maria Goretti
Maria Goretti

NÃO GOSTEI DESTE Aqui NEM UM POUQUINHO,VOU DOAR.PARA MIM SÓ CHEIRA A PERFUME DE HOMEM,OU ENTÃO ESTOU COM DESVIO DE SEPTO.CREDO.

larissafenerli
larissafenerli

Absolutely stunning

akduran
akduran

perfect for me

Wilka
Wilka

A fresh, elegant, urban fragrance. Nice to wear it in early Autumn but you can also wear it in early Spring... specially if it's raining!

kay_dee
kay_dee

the opening very aquatic & fresh, almost like a men's cologne.. it smells a bit like men's hair cream hahaaa..
the dries down a bit floral... very wearable & a daytime scent ;)

This brand is not available in my country, so a dear friend of mine kindly sent me a decant. First things first, it is Winter where I am at present, so it's probably not the best time of the year to be testing something so Summery and fresh like A Mi Aire. However I get the gist; the general idea.

The opening was a little too sharp and aquatic for my liking and it took a long time to settle on my skin. For the first few minutes I regretted spritzing this on, however as it began to settle, I was quite intrigued by the fresh and zesty bergamot note which was more than pleasing to my nose.

It went from being a scrubber to a unique floral aquatic that I didn't mind wearing in the least. It somewhat resembled 212 by Carolina Herrera, a guilty pleasure of mine that I enjoy wearing in the midst of Summer.

The jasmine accord in the heart is so very pretty and transparent. I'm rather shocked by how natural and true to life these notes are. The bergamot and jasmine come together so beautifully, and smell like they would if they were placed right in front of you. It's at this point that A Mi Aire reminds me of yet another Summer staple of mine, L'eau par Kenzo.

This fragrance really captures a picturesque ocean view, especially with its intense blue coloured liquid. I feel refreshed just smelling this from the bottle.

I really applaud the citrus accords being so well presented in this fragrance, along with the gorgeous hinoki wood and musky base. The longevity is good on my skin, as is the sillage which can be rather strong at first. I recommend.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Aromatic green would somehow be a better olfactive group of A Mi Aire. I have never smelled anything like this before and I would imagine that ladies who are fond of Neblina would fall head over heels with A Mi Aire.
A Mi Aire is a lovely cocktail of aromatic citrusses mixed with a handful of a freshly mown grass. The floral notes are not very distinctive but the woodsy base is brilliant - warm and soothing. There is a lovely trail of sweetness in it - not sugary, not cloying, more like a slice of orange; a bit sour and sweet and very tasty.
It would make a great fragrance for any weather, any season and any circumstances, really.
The projection is really great; the fragrance evolves from citrus and aromatic green to semi sweet and woodsy.
Just as the other members noticed, the lasting power and silage are both very surprising. It is a shame I haven't discovered Loewe fragrances any sooner!
They are real gems and their prices are more than reasonable.
Even though I am more of a gourmand and vanilla lover, A Mi Aire gets 10 out of 10 from me!

P.S. The bottle is really pretty, even though I have loads of other perfumes in my collection, A Mi Aire is the most elegant and beautiful bottle in my collection.
The colour and the bottle texture (frosted on sides) reflects the content perfectly!

dina
dina

It's all about sea breeze, the beach in a bottle... Very very long lasting and have a great sillage.

ymadi
ymadi

Smells like grass and i can't appreciate it that much because i can't feel it like a perfume on my skin, although in my case it is long-lasting.

Tataotto
Tataotto

This is light fresh-floral perfume. Initial notes remind Anais-Anais (Cacharel), but in easier concentration (it is probable because of presence of a smell of a cedar and a jasmin).

Approach for day time.

evelyn.www
evelyn.www

Tested on a card:
When I sniffed I didn't know if I liked or not, for me the smell was sth like citrusy with white paper arome. It's a little bitter and looow lasting power. I wouldn't buy because of this last thing.

I like the ad and the bottle, wich is supposed to be an airplane window.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I received a mini of this as a gift with another perfume order. This behaves like a green watery floral to my nose, albeit a nicely balanced, soft one. I can certainly smell the citrus which is sharp peppery & pleasant at first then fades softly into the green I referenced above. I smell NO roses or jasmine. Later it gets bitter from the woods.

This is a nice perfume but I don't really care for it. I would never wear it myself. Fortunately (for me at least) this one doesn't last long on the skin.

Most of all I feel the bergamot note in this fragrance. It smells light and very fresh, even cold. It's very cool for the hot weather. But unfortunately, the musky base smells a little bit chemical.

Anyway, in general I like this fragrance because of its citrus freshness. The sillage and the lasting power of it is just great!

adorable_void
adorable_void

This reminds me of spring, of its very beginning - when the air is so fragile and light, when the earth just begins to crop up from under the snow crust, when the sky is already not grey, but yet not blue. I like the ad for this perfume.

nesca1502
nesca1502

This is fresh-floral perfume, it is perfect for summer thanks to the citrus top notes of mandarin and bergamot, and its base notes give it a touch of sensuality.
The only negative thing is that is not very long-lasting, at least on me, and it's a shame because it is definitely a perfume that puts you in a good mood.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe A Mi Aire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Loewe A Mi Aire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify A Mi Aire by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of A Mi Aire by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.