Designers » L » « Groups

Agua de Loewe Ella Loewe for women

Agua de Loewe Ella Loewe for women
dislike

Agua de Loewe Ella Loewe for women Pictures Agua de Loewe Ella Loewe for women Pictures Agua de Loewe Ella Loewe for women Pictures

The house of Loewe presents a new fragrant pair, Agua de Loewe El and Agua de Loewe Ella. They were created in honour of love, while respecting mutual feelings and accompanying each other. They go through life together, attracted by looks and touches, loving each other gently but strong.

The edition for women, Agua de Loewe Ella, incorporates lemon, bergamot, small orange, rose, lily, cedar, sandalwood and musk. The fragrance is light, spicy and feminine.

Fragrant love pair Agua de Loewe has been available since 2009, in flacons of 50 and 100 ml (1.7 and 3.4 oz), coloured in violet and light blue, decorated with silver stoppers. Outer carton is modern and follows design of the flacons.

Amalfi Lemon Bergamot Orange Kumquat Passionfruit

Sultane White Pearl

Agua de Loewe Ella Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

First test,it was all about citrus,I could just say,meh,not bad,but nothing special or lovely for me
But I never give up easily on any fragrance,second test,it opens as citrus dominated as I remembered,very fresh lemon,bergamot,orange etc..but I also can detect lovely floral notes beneath lemon juice,it's difficult to put finger on specific notes but I can see there is my beloved rose among them,there is also something deliciously spicy here but not very dominant,I'm very happy to detect paprika,it's differant from usual pepper notes,not powdery like black and pink pepper,I really love it
Ella is great for hot days,it's a real fresh summery scent,one of few citrus fragrances that I love... light floral notes give a feminin touch to spicy citrus and the combination of all these notes is unique..also very good longevity and sillage for such a summery fragrance
Ella is moved to my very very long wish list,another excellant job from loewe

Sahar_Pourhashemi
Sahar_Pourhashemi

The opening of Loewe Ella is really crispy and fresh, and I really love it. But there is something in the drydown which annoys me and I guess it comes from paprica. I've always had problems with spicy and especially peppery notes. :(

It's a great unique fragrance for a "far-from-ordinary" kind of woman who is happy with spices !

Moderate Longevity and Moderate Sillage.

Pasaka
Pasaka

When I was trying this perfume in Spain, to me it seemed to be rich of elegant lily and cedar notes which I like. However, when I bought it back home the fragrance was smelling differently, it was all about zest with no smell of flowers. Despite of my disappointment I still like this smell,it's kinda of luxury fresh style.

A bit too sultry on my skin, even if it is described as fresh one. Lily is very noticeable, and can't smell any paprika. Nice spring & summer fragrance for lily lovers.

Update: With time it is much better than at the beginning.

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

What a great surprise! Beautiful, translucent, light and feminine. A hint of fruity sweetness, beautiful flowers in the wind. Light, sun, air. Incredibly long-lasting on me, which is very rare for such a light, translucent scent.

milamilamilamila
milamilamilamila

this perfume reminds me alot to Frey, a man perfume from Oriflame, and I try both in my different hands, first spread both smell oranges sour & sweet so strong, musk and flowers.
30 minutes left the Loewe staying on her masculine smell , sweet oranges musk with a little rose, a very little lily and noticed water lily and the Frey staying with his not too sour but not to sweet oranges, undetect flowers and feminine musk. This is funny, because Loewe's for her and Frey's for him. :D
but the freshener from Loewe's more expensive smell, sweeter, and last longer than Frey. I choose Loewe than Frey.

Light and fresh, but peppery fragrance.

The most noticeable notes in this fragrance are the lemon note, the bergamot note and the pepper note. Floral and woody notes are also noticeable.

Because of the bergamot note the citrusy freshness in this fragrance reminds me the other fragrance by Loewe - A Mi Aire. Only I prefer this one, because citrusy freshness in A Mi Aire after the opening starts to smells also something a little bit chemical, maybe it's the musk note in the base smells this way.

And because of the lemon and the pepper notes this fragrance reminds me Chance by Chanel, which I just can't stand because it seems to me smelling cheap. So I even surprised that I like Agua de Loewe Ella. Maybe because these notes in combination with the other notes in it seems more nice to my nose, especially I like the citrusy freshness. And luckily there is no hyacinth note here, that I don't like in Chance a lot.

I like the citrusy freshness and the lightness of this fragrance. It even makes my mood better. Only, as not a fan of the pepper note, this note seems to me annoying sometimes in this fragrance. But I rather like this fragrance than don't. The lasting power is good.

yloenog
yloenog

Absolutely in love with it! I wouldn't say that it's for everyone, it has this weird citrusy-woody-flowery combination that's somehow captivating and isn't annoying at all. I also get compliments for that, so it's a win :)

Sissi
Sissi

it starts off citrusy with lemon but in a
few seconds it turns sweet with a bit of praline note, there is an discreet scent of red pepper that is spicy with a sweet nuance, with Day lily barely can detect
rose it's elusive of course we got sandalwood dry as usual with watery musk
with a sweet tinge. Ella is a girl that
every boy wants to take home to his parents because she's a non safe non threatening plane jane of a scent that can be worn anywhere and doesn't make
people gag.

dina
dina

Citrusy and very masculine. Can be easily compared to Insence de Givenchy.

guest_montreal

the regular unisex agua de loewe is far better....i have both on right now and doing a comparison......

guest_montreal

love loewe agua de loewe. the Ella has an annoying scent in it. Aire de loewe great! aire verano...great (same as aguazul and another) they have the same scent and change the name.

Divenus
Divenus

The drydown of this fragance is incredible. Its feminine, but in a differente way. Envolves you. It´s citrusy, but that´s not what complain your attention. Not even the rose. It´s somenthing else. Maybe all the notes together. It´s really mediterranean. For women who like to be different.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe Agua de Loewe Ella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Loewe Agua de Loewe Ella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Agua de Loewe Ella by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Agua de Loewe Ella by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.