Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Aire Loco Loewe for women

Aire Loco Loewe for women
dislike

Aire Loco Loewe for women Videos
Aire Loco Loewe for women Pictures Aire Loco Loewe for women Pictures Aire Loco Loewe for women Pictures

Aire Loco is a new fragrance by the house of Loewe, which has already presented several fragrant editions this year (summer pair Agua de Loewe El and Agua de Loewe Ella; girly and charming I Loewe You Tonight and the most recent edition, Loewe L).

Notes of the new edition are based on floral domination in the composition, along with refreshing citrusy accords, as well as sweet and passionate fruity zest surrounded with erotic, feminine tacts. Top notes await you with luminous citrusy Italian bergamot mixed with pink pepper and magnolia. A heart incorporates fruity aromas of passionfruit, yellow freesia, Sambac jasmine, orange blossom and rose, while cardamom from a base adds spicy tact to warm, woody notes of Virginian cedar and patchouli. The composition is refreshed with ozone notes.

Loewe Aire Loco aims at fun, eccentric, impatient and unforgettable woman, and the composition promises modern and interesting nuances with a dose of classic, appropriate for daily use. Advertising campaign was made by Eugenio Recuenco.

Flacon of Loewe Aire Loco is made of glass, with curved edges, which contributes to modern design. Its stopper is coloured in golden. Bright green fluid promises energetic and dashing notes. The fragrance arrives as 50 and 100 ml EDT. Perfumers of this edition are Yves Cassar and Carlos Benaim. Aire Loco was launched in 2009.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Magnolia Neroli

Jasmine African Orange flower Freesia Rose Passionfruit

Patchouli Virginia Cedar Cardamom Vanilla

Fleur d`Osmanthus

Aire Loco Fragrance Reviews

Kahikatea
Kahikatea

The bottle I have is labelled "Loco Loewe" not "Aire Loco", but it seems the two may be the same, perhaps an "international" label and a Spanish label. The Loewe website itself doesn't help here. Is that "masculine" edge people detect the patchouli plus the cedar? I normally avoid cedar - coniferous resins and pollens in general give me hay fever. However, I can wear this perfume, and I like this perfume. What smells like cat pee at the start reminds me of a fresh sauvignon blanc - also accused of the "cats pee" scent. Disturbing, but not necessarily proof that the stuff is poisonous. I can put up with that start because I love the evolution of the scent into citrus and bergamot with the background of honeysuckle, just barely detectable. I wish I could find the pink pepper in there, because I love pink pepper, but it is lost amidst the citrus for the first hour or so. I think I can smell a hint of it - perhaps it is just wishful thinking - after some time, but the scent is only a faint trace by then. It does last well on me, but you'd have to be hovering pretty close by to smell it after 4 or 5 hours. I think the starting scent is hair-raising, but if you can stand to wait, the wait is worth it - at least, it is on my skin.

swaldchen
swaldchen

I love this scent. Being an absolute perfume addict and very critical until I find a fragrance with the right balance for me (always in search for the perfect fragrance), this one is my newest acquisition. It is a great balance between fresh yet deep and a bit sultry and sexy. It's quite unique, even though I compare it to Chanel Chance eau fraiche. But otherwise there are not many fragrances that smell like that. My husband loves it and so do I. The more I wear it, the more I love it. Especially on hot sunny days, even though I think it will also make a great fall fragrance. I'm not quite sure why so many people find it unspecial and forgettable. I found it very different from lots of same smelling girly sweet juices. For me it has character and the slighty masculine edge it has (just like chanel chance each fraiche) makes it even more sexy.

id
id

Light and forgettable scent, best for daytime of spring and summer.

Mebster
Mebster

Boring... Definitely no identity.. So similar with many citrusy floral. On the other side, very longlasting and good sillage.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

I realised that actually exists a previous version of this perfume. The one im talking about is called "Loco Loewe" and its slightly different. All i can say is that in my opinon the previous version is better than the new one, which i find kind of "ordinary".

naht
naht

Masculino demais para o meu nariz. Um cheiro genérico que incomoda. Mais um entre tantos na linha Light Blue, mas esse consegue ser desagradável...

larali
larali

Ditto to the person who said "I like the smell but doesn't last."

My sample is Loewe "Loco", not sure if that is the same as "Aire Loco"?

Absolutely delicious fragrance, a great cologne. It would be a nice after-shower gym scent. I used it a few hours ago and there is nothing left of it to review, unfortunately.

asma.nanous.9
asma.nanous.9

well, I like this fragrance,very seductive I had it as a gift, then I decided to get one, sensual, light, well not that much, it suits me!

BYESTRADA
BYESTRADA

me encanta!! tengo un ph muy exigente y este perfume esta buenisimo!!...

azuriiita
azuriiita

Fresh-citrusluscious, very pleasant jasmine and orange flower smell, uncommon in middle of many commons 'fruity-fresh' fragrances ... but not enough to be a good one.

Not 'only' for summer days; in my opinion its very nice for cold temperatures too, and suitable for everyday use. Its comfortable and pleasant... but not enough again :)

claudja smeller
claudja smeller

Ele me lembra o Light Blue (D&G), mas com um toque salgado.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

I still have a Vial of Aire Loco and I'm still contemplating whether or not I would get a full size bottle.

Green and spicy, Aire Loco is quite intriguing. It is not one of those overtly sexy fragrances (Think musky, patchouli bombs), in fact it has a masculine edge to it.
Bergamot is very prominent in this fragrance, I could catch whiffs of Earl Gray tea throughout the day while wearing Aire Loco. Very fresh, energetic, yet quite heady.

sweetcherrypop
sweetcherrypop

There´s something manly about it that i don´t like :(

syarashin
syarashin

It's fresh,juicy and makes a very great summer scent. Just that, it smells cheap and definitely no identity. Not unique at all. It is a scent that you can find elsewhere , maybe a drug store :/ But still, Aire Loco got a like from me because of its freshness and lasting power.

jah
jah

like it but it s so short lasting

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

Incredible! Sensual!

summerinthecity
summerinthecity

It is not very sweet, not very tart, but it is so juicy, like a gulp of fresh citrus drink in a hot desert. A "loco", sunny perfume.

Matin
Matin

A good fragrance for spring summer , day or late evening. Energetic, fruity citrus (passion fruit, bergamota) and floral , very nice.
It is not revolutionary but it feels comfortable, casual and summery.

ritacatita

Have to make a second review, because I´ve been wearing it these winter days and know I do find it marvellous heaven on winter, with a great lasting power.
It´s energetic, fruity (without being sickly sweet) and gives me an airy and joyful feeling for the all day.

ritacatita

Oh Aire Loco you´re really “Loco”, you´re a teaser, perfect for spring, summer, and beginning of autumn.
You really explode on hot days and show all you magnificent.
On cold days you take a little snap, doesn´t you?
Well, you´re one of my favourite summer fragrances.

batabidd
batabidd

have to say that this fragrance could be the female version of "Solo Loewe".
It is a bright ozonic breeze of bergamot, petit grain and passion fruit.
I find the twisted bottle design awesome, but not very easy to handle.

"Aire Loco" opens fresh and energetic with the bergsamot, giving a clean, tarty yet peppered undertone in the whole life of the fragrance.
The perfume is heady and powerful where the freesia and the petitgrain are detectable pretty straightforward.

The passion fruit and jasmine come alive together melting just in a sublime way.
You can detect a peppery- spicy soft aura, while it develops 50% frutier, 50% floraal and slightly woodier, but If I am honest, it remains towards the aromatic side.

I love it. It is a fresh,white floral-fruity perfume that simply cheers me up when I wear it.
Despite the company campaign, I find this perfume extremely unisex.
The longevity is very good and it has a great projection.

napoleonica
napoleonica

I really like this fragance.Citrus and floral notes with a hot peculiar end of wood and pepper.

miss_pink
miss_pink

I tried this one the other day at the shop. I really wasn’t looking for a perfume but I met the sales lady at the Dior counter and she was totally eager to show me this (apparently here Loewe is distributed by Christian Dior Parfums and it has just arrived). Well, she showed this to me, first on a paper strip and then on my arm; and my first thought was that it resembled Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. Aire Loco is very citrusy, light, a little floral after some minutes, and fresh, perfect for summer days (it’s even good on hot, dry weather which is good since most summer days here are like that). It’s a very inoffensive and pleasing smell. Yet, it seems that there is something lacking. Being a Chanel fan I immediately compared it with Chance Eau Fraiche, and to me it seems that, when composing Aire Loco, they took away everything that makes Eau Fraiche special (the perfectly well executed citrus, and then the chypre) and left onlt the lighter, more generic notes. Above all it is a nice summer fragrance, but don’t try it if you are looking for something unique.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

Great scent, it is very unique, it has a citrus start with a hint of vanilla, lasting power is good also, love the bottle and the color of the juice:)

calevacin
calevacin

It's a fruity scent but very plain and unappealing. After an hour on my skin it turned into a sweaty kind of odor that shocked me. Definitely not on my wish list.

Aire Loco by Loewe 3.95 out of 5 based on 88 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe Aire Loco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Loewe Aire Loco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aire Loco by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aire Loco by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.