Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Aura Loewe for women

Aura Loewe for women
dislike

leather
Aura Loewe for women Pictures Aura Loewe for women Pictures Aura Loewe for women Pictures Aura Loewe for women Pictures Aura Loewe for women Pictures

Aura by Loewe is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Aura was launched in 2013. Top notes are pink pepper, red currant, violet leaf and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, rose, iris and narcissus; base notes are leather, sandalwood, raspberry and cedar.

Pink Pepper Red Currant Violet Leaf Bergamot

Gucci Accenti

Aura Fragrance Reviews

oks-oks
oks-oks

It is a nice fresh non offensive peppered rose scent from a luxury Spanish bag brand Loewe. Good for the day wear, especially great for the office. I can make out leading rose and red pepper notes, some sour note (red currant?) on a cedar base. Can't smell any particular leather or sandal. There is also a little musk in there though not listed. Overall it is an elegant ladylike rose fragrance and could be great as a summer scent if both longevity and projection were not so very disappointing. You can't smell it from skin in an hour, on clothes it will stay for couple hours with literary no projection. Would not pay the full price for it.

Edee
Edee

Try layering this over Adam Levine eau de perfume for women. Both this and AL smell very nice separately. But if you want to put more of kick in the staying power of both, combine them. Aura will be great in the spring or fall, but the staying power lacks in winter. I layer it over AL and get the best of both worlds. Cannot smell the leather in Aura, though I wish I could. I love a good leather. The roses come through, as does the citrus, which I do enjoy. I just think that in the springtime, this fragrance will bloom. Right now, for the winter, I have to kick it up a bit.

That is how I am wearing it today.

habibhafsi
habibhafsi

when my sister wore it i was able to smell it from 2 meters away . very classy day scent . a bit soapy . after 3 days i was able to get some of it from her . beautiful bottle . highly recommended

ellenresia
ellenresia

I am very obsessed with Aura Loewe. I can feel the smell of elegant unity, beautiful, modern and sophisticated woman. This aura of this perfume such as a sweet elegant woman from aristocrate, walking at the garden, look around her flowers plantation and enjoy her tea time with her friends.
When I spray it, It drags me down to the bouquet of soft expensive white florals. Fresh, light, sweet like a sweet flower not a candy.
Aura loewe will give you a beautiful aura as a woman.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

Very nice. This has grown on me.

Aura is a lovely balance between rose, sandalwood and slightly tart fruit notes. It feels slightly soapy, yet warm and soft. The subtle fruit is part of the composition and never dominates.

I agree with comments below that it's elegant, subtly classy, perfect for daytime wear anywhere really.

For those who enjoy Narciso Rodriguez this is not disimilar, but I prefer it, it's prettier, has more complexity and doesn't rely heavily on certain notes.
The bottle and colour reflects the tone of the perfume very well.

I see it as ideal for late summer/early autumn, since it's warm and soft yet with a tart edge, also it's light. Very relaxing yet elegant. Others have mentioned the creaminess, it's not fatty as such,definietly not indolic, just a milkiness thanks to sandalwood probably, but overall it reminds me of rosewood.

Sillage, soft. Longevity good, sprayed lightly I still get nice wafts 5 - 6 hours later

Kristina25
Kristina25

Classy, chic and demurely seductive! This is very beautiful. It's natural without being boring, a floral without being overpowering and a has a leather base without being animalistic (even though I love animalistic leathers - despite being a veggie! It's the tanning I think)

Anyway...its so soft! It just smells very refined and "silky" and there's been a lot of thought put into it. No note really stands out, it'd just a very comfcomfortable, harmonious floral-woodsy blanket of scent. That I think many, many women could wear be it night or day. I mostly smell a rose infused leather and some (non babyish) powder note and a very naturally woody note that's perfectly multi seasonal. It actually reminds me of Loewe's bags - very stylish!

I think anybody and everybody could make their personal twist on this. It's got signature written all over it so snap it up before it gets over worn!
*edit* I do see the same personality in Sensuous Estee Lauder but I must say the leather in this does set them both aside. One note can make a huge difference yet they're definitely related.

Goose pimples
Goose pimples

This is a wonderful peaches and cream perfume I love it

JulieG123
JulieG123

Love this! Very sophisticated scent and feminine. More of a Autumn/Winter sent. It gives a lovely cosy/intimate feeling. I would wear this for either day or evening depending on the occassion. Its not overpowering at all but gives off a pleasing moderate projection. In terms of longevity, about 6 hours on me.

Mnekb
Mnekb

Oh, this is beautiful! It's like Estee Lauder Sensuous but less woody more creamy and sweet. I don't get the spices. To me it has a very smooth texture like cream, dove soap or Milan Erasers. Definitely feminen, elegant and pure...

dina
dina

First whiff, it's rose oud combo in the same vein of Micaleff Rose Oud but woodier and more dense. Dry down: it's cinnamon tobacco.

A really agreeable smoky Arabian aroma that I would love to wear in winter nights. Already on my want list ;-)

Soft, tender, yet perfectly unisex!

fayegiblin
fayegiblin

On first spray I definitely get woody - not citrus with an echo of rose... I also get the leather floating around in there and a slight orange-ness.

Unusually (and it might be just on me) I get a musky scent too that I'm not overwhelmed with in the blend. I quite like musks, but not here. Definitely one for the grown-ups but I don't think its for me.

I sense that this is one of those parfums that is really varies how it lands on different people.

beccamm
beccamm

This is beautifully soft and sophisticated but Im so disappointed in how quickly it fades and once again another blind buy bites the dust! :(

Update: this is a lighter more wearable version of Estee Lauder Sensuous (to me anyway).

In my opinion this fragrance is quite woody and very, very sophisticated. Ladylike for sure. Perfect for evening in a restaurant or for a party. Usually I like sweeter fragrances, but this one I like also, cause it has soul, and is not the same as million other fragrances. If you want 'not mainstream perfume' - it is for you.

I bought if after trying a sample, it is a lovely, elegant floral, I do detect a whiff of leather, it is subtle though, nothing harsh, the scent is in my opinion the best Loewe has created, better longevity, more stylish, with character, in winter it will smell great, I feel the redcurrant keeps it light and fresh enough, so it is never a big heavy floral.
It is feminine and mature, not old fashioned , just elegant and classy, yet easy to wear.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Since I am in Spain I thought I should try a Loewe fragrance, especially since I have never tried one before.
This perfume is supposed to have a leather note, maybe I am anosmic to leather, I can't smell leather in Kelly Caleche either but that doesn't mean that it's not there.
I just smell a beautiful bouquet of flowers, not sweet or fruity, but very fresh and floral. The projection is wonderful but it doesn't yell at you, rather it beckons you seductively and the longevity is a very respectable 6 hours.
This perfume gets better as time goes on and I keep getting wonderful floral wafts under my nose.
I really love this, it is a classy and beautiful scent which can be worn for any occasion and the person who wears this is sophisticated, successful, classy and modern!

busik
busik

Leather and Rose! But the soft skin and gentle warm, not prickly rose. Very elegant, feminine and easy.

Chancer
Chancer

Well this is a dark little horse! I didn't expect to like Aura but it's really quite lovely.

I'm picking up a heavy burst of jasmine which dries down to a beautiful woody leather with lingering rose. No fruitiness or berries here.
Sillage is good but not overpowering and unlike some other jasmine/rose heavy scents it isn't at all headache inducing.

Aura isn't complicated,but the woman who wears it is. She may be found working in a library surrounded by books and lost in her own deep thoughts or strolling through an Autumn shower while bright orange and red leaves flutter from the trees around her.
She is intelligent, elegant and naturally sexy.

magda14012
magda14012

Got a sample at Sephora and tried it over the weekend. It starts with citrusy blow right into your face. Reminded me of Light Blue which I detest, but soon these sharp notes were gone and it went into a smooth, creamy suede, very cosy and comforting woody notes. There is a far echo of delightul roses in the background. Absolutely beautiful, feminine and sexy. Very good projection, mind you I just used a sample and still got complements on how lovely I smell.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe Aura fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Loewe Aura, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aura by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aura by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.