Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Esencia Femme Loewe for women

Esencia Femme Loewe for women
dislike

Esencia Femme Loewe for women Pictures Esencia Femme Loewe for women Pictures Esencia Femme Loewe for women Pictures

Esencia Femme by Loewe is a Floral fragrance for women. Esencia Femme was launched in 2002. Esencia Femme was created by Alberto Morillas and Emilio Valeros. Top notes are lemon, ginger, bergamot and grapefruit; middle notes are rose, pansy, lily-of-the-valley and lotus; base notes are musk, woody notes and rose.

Lemon Ginger Bergamot Grapefruit

Rose Pansy Lily-of-the-Valley Lotus

Musk Woody Notes Rose

Esencia Femme Fragrance Reviews

Claire VICHOFF
Claire VICHOFF

Hello I don't find Esencia Femina anymore ! What a pity !!! It's my fragance since a lot of years ! Where can l find it ? Or a fragance like it ?
thanks for your answer !

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

just received today in a swap (thank you Nemosh) and it smells lovely. Well, if you like the genre: it smells clean, like a body lotion. The very beginning, with the citrus in the opening, reminded me of Esprit d'Oscar. they both proceed to a powdery but sweet drydown, Esencia stays closer to the skin.
I'll test it again to see how it behaves if sprayed more generously and on clothes too.

marta.milé

LIN, when you want to try a perfum, never try a body lotion... the concentation and the ingredients can change the esence of the perfum, many body lotions are out of date, many of them are imitations of the original. To me, this is one of the best perfums ever. Reasons: the unique smell, its a blend of things that I cannot define, it is long lasting, and the best... not everybody smells like it.

marta.milé

LIN, it smells like nothing you have tried before...I cant describe it but its good for day or night, for a casual or a romantic moment. Its beautiful!!! Fresh but still longlasting. And as I told you before, you will not find this smell in every corner, because luckily, at least in USA, Loewe HOUSE is not so popular.

LIN

I wanted to try this perfume for a long time but could not find it in my country.. a few days ago i managed to find the Esencia body lotion and was so happy to buy it and smell it at last!! well.... i'm not sure if my body lotion is a fake or maybe it's date of use is over a long time ago, but it's smells very very strange! it has no perfume scent at all.. it smells something like cosmetics but not a pleasent smell. i'm very much disappointed ):

Eyla
Eyla

Heads notes: Lemon Ginger, Bergamot, Grapefruit

Heart notes: Rose Pansy, Lily of the valley, Lotus

Base notes: Vervon Rose Musk, Woody note

guest_Mai Thy
guest_Mai Thy

It smells like cosmetics with a bit tea, strong but not sweet and quite unique. It lasts very long although its just eau de toillette

Hi, I found this perfume at B'ham House of Fraser - it reslly smells lovely and so very different to anything else I know of in the UK market! It reminds me a bit of baby powder but it definitely has a top floral note i don't recognise.

It's very light and refreshing but not citrusy or anything like that and after a few hours develop into a very light musky scent. It has the beauty of smelling different everytime i get a whiff...gorgeous and really girly!

I love this and wish i'd bought the bigger bottle as it's not something normally stocked.

guest_piazza dei signori
guest_piazza dei signori

Answer to LIN:i never smelled it, because i never find it. I find various scents of that company at different stores, i saw once the male version of that perfume. I read somewhere that "esencia", the female fragrance, contains carnation, that's the main reason i searched it for. I presume it's something strong and oriental. Hope you are more lucky. 11.17

LIN

Could someone please explain me what kind of fragrance is it? Does it smelles like any other perfume? This perfume really cought my eye, but i never smelled it. I would appreciate a little bit help before i buy it!!

chuaalba
chuaalba

i love L de loewe and loewe 2,they never made this fragances again,and i think they were the best whith diference

Esencia Femme by Loewe 3.85 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe Esencia Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Loewe Esencia Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Esencia Femme by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Esencia Femme by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.