Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

I Loewe You Loewe for women

I Loewe You Loewe for women
dislike

I Loewe You Loewe for women Pictures I Loewe You Loewe for women Pictures

I Loewe You by Loewe is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. I Loewe You was launched in 2007. Top notes are cedar, bergamot and pomelo; middle notes are peony, jasmine and bulgarian rose; base notes are woodsy notes, bourbon vanilla and white musk.

Cedar Bergamot Pomelo

Peony Jasmine Bulgarian Rose

Woodsy Notes Bourbon Vanilla White Musk

Dior Addict 2
Sun Java for Women

I Loewe You Fragrance Reviews

leeloo135
leeloo135

Nice scent, very unobstrusive (perfect for work etc) .. but doesn't really last very well.

jensyr
jensyr

This was my blind buy, and very good one! Maybe the best that I ever made. I got some similarity to Issey Miyake A Scent, jasmine note and freshness make it, I guess. I really love this fragrance, its soft, woody and the drydown is heavenly! White musk and bourbon vanilla get a boost for hint of jasmine, vanilla is only little whispering on the backround, but I definitely can smell it, its soft and warm. I really think this is very unique fragrance, sensuel very innocent way. Its like a first love, sweet and full of dreams, its first kiss on the bottle. I dont think that its only for teenagers, Im almost 30, and love it.

lady_jackieee
lady_jackieee

The perfect summer fragrance. Makes you feel cool and relaxed. Smells divine after being outdoor for a while.

lbean
lbean

This is a light and sweet floral fragrance with a hint of fresh citrus notes. Very young, feminine and pretty. As much as I am not fond of florals, I think this is lovely and would smell great on the right person.

pomdgf
pomdgf

I can say this fragrance made for a teenage girl. Smell so pinkly. This one is a great fresh fruity but modern with wood&musk. I found this one last week and fell in love suddenly. Perfect for a date and Valentine's day. I love Bulgarian rose just like it appears in Tresor. Really love this scent .

lesleymcmahon
lesleymcmahon

I bought this fragrance from Dubai some years ago, when I returned last year I was told it was no longer available. I'd waited 2 years to buy some more. Thankfully I've found it can be purchased. My husband loved this on me and will be buying some more. Only the best compliments from all have been received.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Packed with cedar wood :-) In a nice way, though.
I Loewe you is a lovely spring and summer fragrance with hardly any sweetness, as the presence of bourbon vanilla can mislead you.
There is refreshing hint of citruses but all that I get are woodsy notes with just an echo of jasmine.
I Loewe you is certainly a very unusual fragrance. It slightly reminds me of Dior Me Dior Me Not and Celine by Celine.
In my opinion - very much underestimated fragrance.
I get hardly any florals other than jasmine and hardly any musk.
The woodsy notes are definitely dominating. I would recommend it for office wear as it is a smart rather than funny fragrance.
All in all, well made. Not flat and certainly not cheap smelling.
Gentle, inoffensive, a great addition to both, smart suit as well as casual linen jumpsuit :-)
May actually appeal to a masculine part of our population!
Has good lasting power and very inoffensive silage, so to speak :-)

sasadeen
sasadeen

Really nice fragrance for Summer. Light and sweet. I think it's perfect for teens.

Malegria
Malegria

It is very nice for being a "pink" bottled and youth oriented. Reminds me a bit of Cerruti1881 with it`s woodsiness and not overwhelming flower notes.I am usually not big friends with musk, but it`s very light here and cedar is delightful.
A very pleasant surprise.

guest_Lia
guest_Lia

I just bought this parfum a few days ago at metro TA bcoz there was a program buy 2 get 1 free. The smell is nice, soft but not long lasting i guess...Too bad, i've had 3 bottle already :))

ydee
ydee

I tried this today and must say it was very pleasant and attractive to me.
Top notes are fruity, very nice.
Middle notes are very lovely, floral with some vanilla and woody smell.
Base is pleasant woody.
Didn't buy yet, but could someday.

nesca1502
nesca1502

I have this perfume and is one of my favourites, the woody notes and vanilla match perfectly with its floral core, and it is
I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

pharmaction
pharmaction

nice but wouldn't buy it again. Aire de Loewe is a wonderful daytime scent. It has an addicting ingredient

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe I Loewe You fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Loewe I Loewe You, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify I Loewe You by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of I Loewe You by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.