Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

dislike

smoky
Loewe 7 Natural Loewe for men Videos
Loewe 7 Natural Loewe for men Pictures

Loewe 7 Natural is created in very particular way. It contains seven notes which build the composition and offer characteristic shades. Six ingredients are of natural origin, while only one is synthetic (musk).

The fragrance is full of passion and is magnetically attractive. It aims at modern man of today who chooses this fragrance full of characteristic, citrusy-spicy-woody shades. Top notes await us with an explosion of citruses – yuzu and bitter orange, as an overture to the mysterious heart where incense and black pepper intertwine. The base is created of musk and woody union of cedar and vetiver.

Loewe 7 Natural is available in a flacon shaped like Loewe 7 edition, colored in light blue. It is available as 50 and 100ml EDT. Loewe 7 Natural was launched in 2012.

Bitter Orange Yuzu

sedan79

7 Natural is exactly masterpiece! 12/10

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

I don't think I could come up with more was to describe this wonderful fragrance, than it already has by the other people who have reviewed it... so here goes nothing!

It is way better than 7 LOEWE. I simply adore it.

Meister
Meister

I like this fragrance very much. It's modern summer fragrance with strong citrus notes, but definitely masculine. The citrus in Loewe 7 Natural are in my opinion similar to that from Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme but here we have added great incense notes. It's very elegant and comfortable. The longevity is good and the sillage is moderate.

villa1912
villa1912

Great fragrance for the spring and summer. It's fresh, clean and very masculine; the bitter orange note is very intense. Longevity and sillage are excellent. One of the best citrusy scents i know. The only problem is the price, in my country it's very expensive, but worth it!

VanAllan
VanAllan

Bought it blindly on a whim, without even know how the original Loewe 7 was smelling like.
Frankly, I don't find it too special...a 'modern' release, full of bitter citruses and pepper in top-middle notes with a clasic cedar-vetiver-musk drydown and some faint traces of incense at some time. To me, it resembles the first 20 minutes very much with Cacharel pour l'Homme (latest release) without the nutmeg overdose but with the same astringent citric-musky notes, which I gifted to a good friend. Good projection and average longevity (5-7 hrs.), suitable for summer, but sadly not for me. My personal rank after 2 days trying: 6.8/10. ☣☣

Ozgunkarababa
Ozgunkarababa

it is quite clean in my opinion, if you would like to a scent clean and being able to overcome to smells of sweat with bitter orange, try it

MonarC
MonarC

Nothing special and not as good as original version Loewe 7 really is. Not impressive and unique like the original version Loewe 7. I don't wanna even talk about weak staying power, which is really weak.

juaguz
juaguz

Cítrico y versátil, aroma a especias e incienso y que dura por todo el día, algo original que no debes dejar pasar

murysusanto
murysusanto

Strong tobacco and cloves smell which is good cause it will last. This version is lighter, more fresher than original 7 but just as good.

Most of Loewe's are exotic fragrances, high quality contents offering more than just that so for me I trust this brand and its future

uxmanali
uxmanali

Excellent incense summer scent. I think it is a day wear.

I like both the original and this one. I think this one is more wearable.

maltayeb
maltayeb

Is it good for night wear, dates?

guillermostf
guillermostf

THIS IS LIGHTER THAN 7 BUT IN A WAY, IT'S ALMOST THE SAME, JUST A LITTLE MORE WEARABLE. BY THE WAY, IT'S NICE. OF COURSE INCENCE IS PRESENT, AND I CAN SMELL "CLAVO" TOO. SOME CITRUS IN TOP NOTES DISSAPEAR VERY QUICK GIVING PLACE TO INCENCE.

AbBlue
AbBlue

If you ever have the chance to take a walk through a field or park full of bitter orange trees the time of year they are full of fruit, do it. Not only the view is incredible, but the smell. The bitter orange in 7 Natural is so good, that the memory take me there. It's hard for me to find a summer scent, because I really dislike the ocean note, I simply don't get the illusion of being near the ocean... Citruses are usually not my cup of tea, but here I find the note very oily, almost resinous... great. Incense in the heart and you have this lovely fragrance, long lasting with good projection. Maybe I have found my summer signature... Of course, I can't wait to try Loewe 7.
***
Si alguna vez tienes oportunidad de caminar por un campo o parque lleno de árboles de naranja amarga, hazlo. No sólo la vista es grandiosa, sino también el olor. Esta nota en 7 Natural es tan buena, que la memoria me lleva a ese lugar. Me cuesta trabajo encontrar esencias para el verano, porque me desagrada la nota de agua salada, simplemente no me genera la ilusión de estar cerca del mar... Los cítricos tampoco son lo mío, pero aquí la nota es muy aceitosa, casi como resina... genial. Con incienso en el corazón, tienes una esencia adorable, de larga duración con buena proyección. Quizá he encontrado mi fragancia de verano... por supuesto, muero por probar Loewe 7.

witch_mum
witch_mum

I like when my husband sprays it on and there is a light scent left after he went out from the house in the morning.....
I never smelt the original "7" but the slightly added incense is enough for an all-day scent IMO.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

"7 Natural" is a GREAT flanker. It's not completely different from the traditional "7", as I guess its main focus is to render a "happier" vibe, not so mature or serious.
In order to imagine this "happier vibe", all you have to do to is to think about the base of "7" and add a lot of orange on the top notes.
"7 Natural" is quite long lasting for a summer edition and has a nice sillage. Worthy trying!

juanbautista
juanbautista

this smells great, the bitter orange note really complements the incense base, its fresh, but serious and masculine. it smells like a beast, but a clean one. it's funny that in my case it reminds me of going to church as a child and being bored out of my mind but very pleased with the smokey scent of incense. i never thought i'd be wearing a perfume that reminded me of church, but here i am.

gert1980
gert1980

very very bad lasting!about 1 hours on my skin

antonpan
antonpan

Tried this one. 7 Natural retains the incense base of the regular 7, but is enriched by zesty lemony note, so now it smells not so "church-y" and more happy. And by the way it gets better sillage. I like 7 Natural more than its predecessor.

Alive
Alive

This one is a little "smoother" than the original Loewe 7 but is still good. I'll pick this rather than the original just because the incense note is less strong.

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

Look good

Loewe 7 Natural by Loewe 4.25 out of 5 based on 75 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe Loewe 7 Natural fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Loewe Loewe 7 Natural, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Loewe 7 Natural by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Loewe 7 Natural by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.