Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

dislike

smoky
Loewe 7 Natural Loewe for men Videos
Loewe 7 Natural Loewe for men Pictures

Loewe 7 Natural is created in very particular way. It contains seven notes which build the composition and offer characteristic shades. Six ingredients are of natural origin, while only one is synthetic (musk).

The fragrance is full of passion and is magnetically attractive. It aims at modern man of today who chooses this fragrance full of characteristic, citrusy-spicy-woody shades. Top notes await us with an explosion of citruses – yuzu and bitter orange, as an overture to the mysterious heart where incense and black pepper intertwine. The base is created of musk and woody union of cedar and vetiver.

Loewe 7 Natural is available in a flacon shaped like Loewe 7 edition, colored in light blue. It is available as 50 and 100ml EDT. Loewe 7 Natural was launched in 2012.

Bitter Orange Yuzu

Incense Pepper Pink Pepper

Vetiver Musk Cedar

Loewe 7

Loewe 7 Natural Fragrance Reviews

damightyheru
damightyheru

An absolutely hideous fragrance imo. It just was such a pepper bomb and was done so heavy handed and inelegantly it is a huge turnoff. As a reviewer mentioned there is this very artificial almost plastic accord. It may be the citrus mixing with the overwhelming pepper, mixing with the incense but this doesn't smell anything near natural which is the claim of the brand and fragrance. But then again the black pepper is very peppery. Individual notes may smell natural but the combination of them creates a synthetic plastic scent.

The fragrance this reminds me most of is Versace Man Eau Fraiche. But even that which is another fragrance which i'm very lukewarm about is far more pleasant and far less intense on the peppery spice. I can imagine people who are sensitive to cologne literally gagging on this scent.

This is definitely one of the worse blind buys I've experienced. I sold it at a fraction of what I paid because its not a known scent so i overall got burned by the peeper in this scent and selling of it. lol.

If you are into Citrus scents with pepper done right, I'd suggest Lalique White. Its superior to this imo. Natural 7 lasts forever on skin though and lasted over 8 hours consistently. It performs amazing for a summer scent. The only thing is that because its a summer scent and its so peppery it can clash with the heat. This scent would make me even hotter in the warm months. There is nothing refreshing about this Spice in the heat.

Simply Put: A strange summer scent that is made for the warm weather but is more appropriate for the cold. A strong Pass.

I couldn't move this fast enough.

YouTube Channel- Simply Put Scents

Jassar
Jassar

Starts off with a blast of smooth citrus, Yuzu and bitter orange. Does not smell like your typical citrus though. It is a deeper citrus smell that is smooth and not sharp. This initial citrus blast lasts for about 15 minutes. Then the mid starts showing up and adds a smooth but not really smokey incense to the citrus. This adds quite a bit of depth to the citrus. I really do not pick-up any black pepper at all. The base is definitely non-standard as it is not a woody/amber dry down. This is cedar and vetiver and musk in the base. The base is very woody and fairly sharp.

This is great for anytime except winter I would say. Not the typical citrus/fresh cologne as it adds a darkness also. Longevity is excellent and projection is average.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

Wow! amazing fragrance..the best loewe fragrance for men
very nice for all time..it´s similar to Sport fragrance.women and men love it
سمبل ارحینالشو دارم..طالبین پبام خصوصی بدهد

!!هذا بخور بالفاكهة والعادى بخور بالفلفل الاسود

ربما ساعطيه فرصة للتجربة مرة اخرى

RodyPR
RodyPR

I didn't like it. For me it smelled like newly manufactured plastic and it doesn't seems to project nor last well on my skin. Try before you buy despite good ratings.

Jerry Can
Jerry Can

This confirms that few (if indeed any) perfumes are entirely original. In this case there is a strong resemblance to Dunhill Edition For Men and to Oscar de la Renta's Oscar For Men (amongst others).

The key commonalities are the pleasant citrus opening and a drydown that firmly rests in the peppery/spicey area. All three perfumes are wonderful and have been firm favourites in my collection. But, to compare all three on my skin across a day, there is no getting away from how very similar they all are. This from Loewe is nonetheless my favourite. Dryer than the others, it is an uplifting blast of freshness right from the beginning.

If like me, you share the opinion that citrus openings are somewhat predictable, well you'll be pleased to learn that Loewe 7N to its credit has a degree of originality. Even so, the dry and bitter citrus peel top notes dissipate pretty quickly and 7N evolves into a harmonious dry and sparkling accord of peppers (two different types), a dry but still bright citrus, and anchored by a bit of vetiver and musk. The outcome is extremely pleasant; perhaps reminiscent of a rare, smooth, artisanal gin.

A great choice for long, hot, soporific summer days. One blast with its reinvigorating zest and you will instantly be revived from your stupor. But I wouldn't pigeonhole it as a summer fragrance. 7N is far more versatile than that. For instance, it would be a smart choice for those embroiled in long daily commutes and long-haul flights. Good sillage and longevity come with this one.

In a world of perfunctory offerings and flankers this stands out as a fine EdT in its own right. Should your preference lean towards the citrus, choose Oscar! Alternatively, if your prefer the pepper elements: Loewe. But don't overlook Dunhill Edition. Ahhhh! Choices...

Xeen
Xeen

This one reminds me of davidoff silver shadow altitude

Love it

sedan79
sedan79

7 Natural is exactly masterpiece! 12/10

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

I don't think I could come up with more was to describe this wonderful fragrance, than it already has by the other people who have reviewed it... so here goes nothing!

It is way better than 7 LOEWE. I simply adore it.

Meister
Meister

I like this fragrance very much. It's modern summer fragrance with strong citrus notes, but definitely masculine. The citrus in Loewe 7 Natural are in my opinion similar to that from Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme but here we have added great incense notes. It's very elegant and comfortable. The longevity is good and the sillage is moderate.

villa1912
villa1912

Great fragrance for the spring and summer. It's fresh, clean and very masculine; the bitter orange note is very intense. Longevity and sillage are excellent. One of the best citrusy scents i know. The only problem is the price, in my country it's very expensive, but worth it!

VanAllan
VanAllan

Bought it blindly on a whim, without even know how the original Loewe 7 was smelling like.
Frankly, I don't find it too special...a 'modern' release, full of bitter citruses and pepper in top-middle notes with a clasic cedar-vetiver-musk drydown and some faint traces of incense at some time. To me, it resembles the first 20 minutes very much with Cacharel pour l'Homme (latest release) without the nutmeg overdose but with the same astringent citric-musky notes, which I gifted to a good friend. Good projection and average longevity (5-7 hrs.), suitable for summer, but sadly not for me. My personal rank after 2 days trying: 6.8/10. ☣☣

Ozgunkarababa
Ozgunkarababa

it is quite clean in my opinion, if you would like to a scent clean and being able to overcome to smells of sweat with bitter orange, try it

MonarC
MonarC

Nothing special and not as good as original version Loewe 7 really is. Not impressive and unique like the original version Loewe 7. I don't wanna even talk about weak staying power, which is really weak.

juaguz
juaguz

Cítrico y versátil, aroma a especias e incienso y que dura por todo el día, algo original que no debes dejar pasar

murysusanto
murysusanto

Strong tobacco and cloves smell which is good cause it will last. This version is lighter, more fresher than original 7 but just as good.

Most of Loewe's are exotic fragrances, high quality contents offering more than just that so for me I trust this brand and its future

uxmanali
uxmanali

Excellent incense summer scent. I think it is a day wear.

I like both the original and this one. I think this one is more wearable.

maltayeb
maltayeb

Is it good for night wear, dates?

guillermostf
guillermostf

THIS IS LIGHTER THAN 7 BUT IN A WAY, IT'S ALMOST THE SAME, JUST A LITTLE MORE WEARABLE. BY THE WAY, IT'S NICE. OF COURSE INCENCE IS PRESENT, AND I CAN SMELL "CLAVO" TOO. SOME CITRUS IN TOP NOTES DISSAPEAR VERY QUICK GIVING PLACE TO INCENCE.

AbBlue
AbBlue

If you ever have the chance to take a walk through a field or park full of bitter orange trees the time of year they are full of fruit, do it. Not only the view is incredible, but the smell. The bitter orange in 7 Natural is so good, that the memory take me there. It's hard for me to find a summer scent, because I really dislike the ocean note, I simply don't get the illusion of being near the ocean... Citruses are usually not my cup of tea, but here I find the note very oily, almost resinous... great. Incense in the heart and you have this lovely fragrance, long lasting with good projection. Maybe I have found my summer signature... Of course, I can't wait to try Loewe 7.
***
Si alguna vez tienes oportunidad de caminar por un campo o parque lleno de árboles de naranja amarga, hazlo. No sólo la vista es grandiosa, sino también el olor. Esta nota en 7 Natural es tan buena, que la memoria me lleva a ese lugar. Me cuesta trabajo encontrar esencias para el verano, porque me desagrada la nota de agua salada, simplemente no me genera la ilusión de estar cerca del mar... Los cítricos tampoco son lo mío, pero aquí la nota es muy aceitosa, casi como resina... genial. Con incienso en el corazón, tienes una esencia adorable, de larga duración con buena proyección. Quizá he encontrado mi fragancia de verano... por supuesto, muero por probar Loewe 7.

witch_mum
witch_mum

I like when my husband sprays it on and there is a light scent left after he went out from the house in the morning.....
I never smelt the original "7" but the slightly added incense is enough for an all-day scent IMO.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

"7 Natural" is a GREAT flanker. It's not completely different from the traditional "7", as I guess its main focus is to render a "happier" vibe, not so mature or serious.
In order to imagine this "happier vibe", all you have to do to is to think about the base of "7" and add a lot of orange on the top notes.
"7 Natural" is quite long lasting for a summer edition and has a nice sillage. Worthy trying!

juanbautista
juanbautista

this smells great, the bitter orange note really complements the incense base, its fresh, but serious and masculine. it smells like a beast, but a clean one. it's funny that in my case it reminds me of going to church as a child and being bored out of my mind but very pleased with the smokey scent of incense. i never thought i'd be wearing a perfume that reminded me of church, but here i am.

antonpan
antonpan

Tried this one. 7 Natural retains the incense base of the regular 7, but is enriched by zesty lemony note, so now it smells not so "church-y" and more happy. And by the way it gets better sillage. I like 7 Natural more than its predecessor.

Alive
Alive

This one is a little "smoother" than the original Loewe 7 but is still good. I'll pick this rather than the original just because the incense note is less strong.

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

Look good

Loewe 7 Natural by Loewe 4.09 out of 5 based on 136 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe Loewe 7 Natural fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Loewe Loewe 7 Natural, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Loewe 7 Natural by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Loewe 7 Natural by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.