Designers » L » Oriental « Groups

Solo Loewe Loewe for men
dislike

I have it: 391 I had it: 175 I want it: 251 My signature: 19

Solo Loewe Loewe for men Videos Solo Loewe Loewe for men Videos
Solo Loewe Loewe for men Pictures Solo Loewe Loewe for men Pictures Solo Loewe Loewe for men Pictures

Solo Loewe by Loewe is a Oriental fragrance for men. Solo Loewe was launched in 2004. Top notes are lavender, mandarin orange, bergamot, lemon, guava, thyme, rosemary, cashmirwood, patchouli and costus; middle notes are aldehydes, nutmeg, cinnamon, pink pepper, mint, caraway, anise and tangerine; base notes are amber, musk, oakmoss, vanilla and woodsy notes.

Lavender Mandarin Orange Bergamot Lemon Guava Thyme Rosemary Cashmirwood Patchouli Costus

Aldehydes Nutmeg Cinnamon Pink Pepper Mint Caraway Anise Tangerine

Amber Musk Oakmoss Vanilla Woodsy Notes

Solo Loewe Absoluto

Solo Loewe Fragrance Reviews

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Solo is a very nice smelling cologne. Like all the Loewe fragrances, this is top quality. The top fruity notes with the lavender and cinnamon make a very nice combination. It is elegant and very masculine. It lasts a very long time on me 7-8 hours.

Simply LOVE this fragrance
A Must have fragrance

Freakmotion
Freakmotion

This is really good, nothing smells close like it (except for the flankers).

Very pleasant fruity and sweet aroma, you smell the guava and something sweet-green if that makes any sense. It's somehow linear, with minor evolutions; but by no means it's boring. It's a classy smell, distinctive, even for the office.

Try to get it as soon as you can, it's a masterpiece from Loewe.

By the way, you can wear this thing all year round, but I think it fits better for fall.

Bogarde
Bogarde

Loewe Solo begins with strong citrus notes, mandarin, lemon, and guava which is present until the end with the nutmeg, lavender and heavy amber on the background.
Nice bottle by the way. Long lasting and moderate sillage.
if you want to buy it check the online sellers first and avoid physical stores (50-60$ not worth at all).

Overall: 7/10 .Unique.

mermeflorez1978
mermeflorez1978

Fantastic smell!

I'm glad people don't wear this too much beacuse it is one smell that makes you feel interesting. Like you are a really deep indivual. A thinker. And I really find myself reflecting a lot when I wear it. The name couldn't be more fitting, I figure.

Now, so many things have been said here about the smell of Solo Loewe, but I just want to point out at something different. Has this scent been another victim of the reformulation plague? I suspect so.

I remember first smelling it when my sister-in-law gave it to my brother as a present 6 years ago. And it was so strong and tenacious that I didn't think I could get away with wearing it in the hot weather I live in. Then I got my own bottle in a renowned store in my city last year. It was practically a blind buy. My bottle is maybe 1 or 2 years old after production. I don't find it nearly as strong as I remember. I have 2 more flankers of the Solo Loewe (Eau de Cologne Intense and POP) and both are stronger and have better longevity that my original Solo, which shouldn't be the case of course. Also the bottle is different-the caps on the Solos are heavy and metal. Mine is metal as well but not as heavy and solid as the ones on the other flankers I own. Nonetheless, I am certain my bottle is legit beacuse it came with an original Loewe travel purse that's out of this world.

Anyway, reformulated or not Solo Loewe continues to be an outstanding fragrance. And if they made it lighter, it's now the most gorgeous thing you can ask for in your hot summers.

johannbale
johannbale

One of my collection, Solo Loewe is a very strong citrus scent. My friends could notice the strong smells from 1.5-2m range.

Overall 9/10.

Nicolas V

Update: This is a perfect example of me approaching a fragrance with too much hype leading only to a disappointment...and returning to it later, only to find out the hype was right. This is the bomb.

This is orange Joop. (Seriously.)

This is Beck's Midnight Vultures flying out of the bottle; Sexx Laws head first in all its neon glory.

This is a loud and fun fragrance for men.

Forget about mandarin, guava, and lavender. Forget about all that as it will only confuse, lead to false analogies and missteps. Yes, it has a mandarin opening, but forget about the citrusy stuff you've known. I'm picking up a sweet, slightly tangy transparent orange-vanilla candy. And it just goes on from there. The whole thing is unapologetically synthetic, like a Sky Ferreira track. And this is a good thing. And like Ms. Ferreira's work, everything is perfectly blended and works. It works. There's lavender, guava, cinnamon, mint, everything you could imagine, but not like anything you're expecting. And if you give it a chance, it is better.

I could definitely wear this for day or night, but particularly for something fun; this is not a boring masculine or a contemplative scent. Perfect party wear, barbecue, club, etc. Spring/Summer.

Projection is tops, as is longevity. Be careful with the sprayer, as you could certainly harm yourself and others around--I'm thinking three shots MAX. (I was serious about the orange Joop comment.)

I can see why some don't like it, and I understand why I didn't either. Definitely try it before you buy it. Most importantly, expectations can really affect first impressions, especially with this one as it is very different.
4 out of 5

ramepb
ramepb

Amazing. Great smell, long lasting, subtle, sexy, exclusive. Can be used on all occasions. A work of art.

asrar mehdi
asrar mehdi

got this one as a gift from my uncle ! ahhhhhh can't stop smelling this stuff <3 great scent by loewe
A must have fragrance ! love the vanilla ....

amer1212
amer1212

Solo its a nice oriental fresh scent ..its start citrusy herbaly mixture with lavender mandarin then gets woody sweet fruity spicy & more complex & guava & cashmere wood its noticeable with Tangerine & cinnamon with nut meg which gives it the sweet spicy warm aroma & ambery musky vanilla woody base .

The scent well balanced & blended its..unique..attractive..masculine..specific.
modern..good quality..complex..characteristic..

the longevity & projection is very good like so many solo scents as absoluto & platinum but i saw this solo had more character & more originality but i prefer "absoluto" cuz its darker stronger with more longevity & projection in another way after opening with orchid beautiful musky touch more smoky & sweeter.

this is a Spanish matador.

I was extremely excited by the note breakdown on this one, tropical fruit, spice, amber, florals and I think Loewe know what they're doing on the whole. Attractive packaging and an very attractive girl in the shop too (she was impressed that I knew of Loewe in the first place!) This made for a 'must have' combination of factors.
However, when I tried it along side the platinum I found it to be a nice scent but not half as interesting...maybe if I give it more of a chance (which I'm prepared to do) it will shine in the future.
Still great though and I urge anyone to shun high street names like Armani, Calvin Klein, and Hugo Boss in favour of this stuff.

gerry.madoni
gerry.madoni

Perfect all round scent that makes the transition from day use to night wear very well indeed. I get that wonderful summer fruit beginning that dries down to a genuinely Spanish fare of many spices anchored to a rich affable woods base. This scent is like not very many others out there. Very unique and at the same time inoffensive yet distinctive in manner. Some fleeting similarities with the lesser Odin Owari and M7 fresh for men. The former and latter fail to deliver the total package as Solo does. A personal favorite of mine .

Nicolas V

There's a lot going on here, and I want to like it as it is different, but like Bigsly noted, there's something very synthetic in here that just ruins it. Not sure what that particular note is, but it just smells like chemicals and distracts from the citrus and guava. Can't see myself wearing this one because of it.

Whether it's iso e super or a synthetic wood note here, it's ruins the scent for me. It's not as strong a wood note as in the wood-dominant scents, but after the first hour everything becomes rather tame in general. At first, you get the lavender, citrus, and herbs, which are nice, but that synthetic element is just too strong for me. This may be great for impressing others in particular contexts, but I don't find it enjoyable as a "personal fragrance."

sensitivenose
sensitivenose

I like this to a degree and wear it every so often. It's very different and musky. The Guava is it's staple. Test before buying.

vitilsky
vitilsky

I really respect this fragrance, and it is classy. But for me, the nutmeg ruins it a bit.

esteban747
esteban747

I bought solo Loewe because of the great reviews. And thanks to all of them, they were right!
You know when you keep searching and looking for "the" fragrance, the one that feels perfect for you?
Well, even though I didn't expect it, this is the one for me.
It literally blends immediately with my skin chemistry, it's so smooth, masculine and classic. It feels truly natural almost as if this scent comes out of my pores.
I was reading the notes, and they look like a mélange of ingredients that would clash, but on the contrary, they all work wonderfully, creating an irresistible masterpiece.
I only repeated fragrances twice in my life, Aura by Jacomo and Lalique White. Would I buy Solo Loewe again? Yes!

AalaAM

Can't ge enough of it! One of the best colognes of all times! A masterpiece!

OutlandVice

Might refreshing.
Perfection simple.
Simplicity of perfection.
Excellence brilliant.
The brightness of excellence.

This perfume screams: "I am a man who is using a perfume cool for summer but not waive the excellence and strength that characterizes the best perfumes (which are usually more appropriate for winter)."

Excellent longevity and projection.
The fresh scent bolder in the world.
Loewe surprises again.
I want one.
EXCELLENT.

Cassiano
Cassiano

This one was a great surprise for me. When I got a sample as a gift, in 2008, I tested it on my skin and I must confess that I didn't like it, because it has a strong aroma in the beginning, something kind of sweet and sour, getting cloying. But, how was I supposed to know, you don't judge a fragrance by its output; you need to allow time for it to evolve on the skin and really "show its face".

Well, about 30 minutes later, I remember feeling a very nice aroma and, when I smelled my arm, I thought: "Wow, this scent is sensational!". I remember that I couldn't stop thinking about this cologne until the day on which, finally, I was able to buy my first bottle.

The guava note is, in my opinion, the big star of this composition: it’s different, with a latin spirit. The cashmere wood is delicious! So, we've got nutmeg, cinnamon, anise, mint and tangerine on the heart. Well, only with these notes I would be able to create another great cologne!
To complete the task, we found oakmoss and a wonderful vanilla in the base, in conjunction with musk, amber and woods.

What else can I say? It is powerful, versatile, modern, luxury, etc.
The evolution on the skin is perfect and lasts for more than 10 hours.

Yusuke112
Yusuke112

It was a blind buy, but what a nice surprise! A fragrance for all seasons and climate. Can easily be a signature frag. Lot of compliments wearing this for sure!

Sillage 8/10
Longevity 10/10 (10 hours for an EDT)
Scent 9/10
Overall 9/10

Masterpiece!!!

mahsam.raza
mahsam.raza

I'm using SOLO for the first time today and DAMN, this juice is simply amazing. first day and i have been stopped by 2 ladies asking which cologne i'm wearing. maybe it's just me but i also get a hint of tobacco which is really really good.
A+ from my side.
now i'm interested in checking out some other fragrances by LOEWE.

douglas.valente.7
douglas.valente.7

Design niche !!!!

alaaddin777
alaaddin777

good perfumes smell heavy and disturbing for first 30 sec., but after they smells original.
masterpieces need patient.(e.g; guerlain heritage edp,lanvin arpage,tom of finland,montale black aoud etc.)you can add the list

juanbautista
juanbautista

i just got this fragrance as a birthday present from my uncle. loewe has become my favorite perfume house, and after trying loewe 7, 7 natural and agua de loewe él, i can say this one doesn't dissapoint, and smells not only masculine, but like a true gentleman. like other loewe fragrances, i think this one has a really natural feel, smooth and smokey and a bit spicy at the same time, with sort of "subliminal" citruses. i'd say this one smells soothing, like a warm night and fresh air coming from the window. i could go on forever talking about it, but one word may be enough: beautiful.

you never tried it yet?
that means, you are not a perfume lover.

Marcos Oliveira

versatil e poderoso...viril,maduro porem moderno,amadeirado citrico aromatico !!! solo loewe é o maximo em fragancia,durabilidade otima e projeta bem,clima quente ou morno...sempre faz sucesso.

romulo.filho.7
romulo.filho.7

Uma das melhores fragrâncias que eu já vi/senti!
se adapta de uma maneira perfeita na minha pele, a pimenta é equilibrada, da um tom original e muita personalidade a fragrância, com o tempo ela evolui e fica magnífica, a laranja mandarrin combinada ao cinnamon e a lavanda, deixam ainda mais magnífica e surreal a fragrância! grande fixação ( entre 8 a 10 horas!) projeção também muito boa!
9.5/10, melhor que muitos perfumes de nicho por ai!
parabéns a Loewe, como sempre, competentíssima!

shahab.zaidi
shahab.zaidi

i used it 3 years back . I still remember, how does it smell. This is very sophisticated ,gentle and decent cologne. Some one mentioned in the previous comments, as this cologne gives u a personality, its true. A very delicate citric dimension with a great longevity. now i wanna get it once again ....

neo009

If u like smooth classy scents , then this is the
1 for u

neo009

perfection , wat more can i say.

indosearch2011
indosearch2011

Just exquisite!!! This is the kind of perfume that gives you personality. Love it!!!

erik.siqueira
erik.siqueira

Little disappointed... still trying.

Time after time... ok, after a month I surrender, it's a great fragance, the notes change softly in the skin, but beautifully. Amazing longevity, about 10h easily. Nice casual scent, good to stay home, shopping... you runaway of the marketting scents.

marios4
marios4

A very delicious and wearable scent; it is very different from all the male fragrances, often obvious or cheap, although isn't a niche product.
It's citrusy in the head notes, the mandarine orange mixed with bergamot is sweet but non so much; and the cinnamon and the nutmeg are sharp in a good way.
Amber and oakmoss are very well mixed in the end.
It's very longlasting.
Absolutely to try, good for all the wheather and all the day.

riddler
riddler

mi primer fragancia de loewe , excelente aroma duración insuperable considero que puede usarse indiferente de día y noche.

jeffreyandaya
jeffreyandaya

its really a great perfume. i love the smell of lavender on it. longevity of it is good enough for me. 2 sprays on my body is good enough to catch everyones attention. i never get a day wearing solo loewe without my friends asking " what a good fresh-masculine smell" that is.. this perfume is one of my top list most asked perfume i wear and so that explain i finished 3 bottles in 2 years. really a great scent, truely SOLO.

Marcos Oliveira

Solo é o mundo!!! chic,elegante,arrebatador,jovem e maduro...muito versatil,calor,dia,frio e noite...fixaçao excelente,projeçao absurda e fragancia exclusiva.TOP de linha,aqui no Brazil esta dificil conseguir,vale o investimento.parabens a Loewe que criou um dos melhores perfumes do mundo.

khalid.hashim mohammad
khalid.hashim mohammad

Eu sou um grande apaixonado por esta fragrancia que serve pra qualquer hora, clima etc, combina com tudo e dono de uma aroma sensacional, muito chique mesmo, fixa muito na minha pele e no calor nao perde suas propriedades, perfume nota 10 pra mim.

Barolo
Barolo

I know this review won't be very helpful to those reading this, but I just wanted to add that this one was a HUGE disappointment based on the overwhelmingly postitive reviews.

There's absolutely not one thing special or great about this fragrance.

My wife was sitting on the couch next to me and she asked me what I was doing (I was trying to hide my disappointment in my Solo Loewe)...I had her sniff my hand and and my chest. She had no idea what scent was where or what either scent actually was. I had Zirh Corduroy on one body part and Solo Loewe on the other. She liked Corduroy better and so did I, and I'm not all that gung ho on Corduroy.

It is not overpowering which I like, but it doesn't last and it isn't multi-faceted. Disappointing and remains so throughout.

murysusanto

This is the one should be called Absoluto. One of a kind, first and left with deep impression that no other creation would rival this.
In years of trying and having to purchased second bottle, this one will definetely a repeat.

boruvka44
boruvka44

Funny add, lol. The guy looks so NORMAL, hes not naked, probably doesn't have gigantic muscles, only nose and charisma. Going to blind buy this for my hubby.

doodoowap
doodoowap

When I think of the perfect definition of masculinity, this is one of the perfumes that come to my mind. Absolutely great.

ezequiel91
ezequiel91

Wonderful, really impresive scent. Can`t find that longevity , in my case it isn`t long lasting...I expect to handle it better. Don`t has a monster projection, either. But is magnificent , vrey original, and a great drydown.... Recommend it, no doubt. !

scribs
scribs

i have this fragrance and it is definately one of my faves, it has 2 things that EVERY fragrance should have, better projection than a megaphone and Longevity that could survive a nuclear war... i was actually very surprised to find it didnt have any rum notes or any alcoholic notes in it because at some point in the middle notes it gets to smell kinda boozy, but i must say that it is definitely a jewel in my arsenal of 17 frags, recommended age is definitely aimed at a more mature crowd (college and up) all and all id give this frag an 8.5 o.o. 10 (gets complimented like crazy )

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

this perfume has the craziest staying power i have ever known! i took a long hot shower, plenty of lavender scent shower gel, .... rinse off.... towel dry... my skin still smells SOLO! WOW! A BIG BIG WOW! and most importantly... i like the smell! just like a cocky matador... Love Loewe!

-Mr. Almond-

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Oriental but not sweet, a intense mandarin orange mixed with cinnamon and lavender, reminds me a guava vibe in the top until the heart, at the base musk, wood notes and a light touch of vanilla and mint. Projection very good and longevity about 10 hours! Awesome frag!!

rayees
rayees

THis is nice, but cant get like to it.

harith
harith

hi , as apparent, I am a fan of Loewe frag., especially Solo...the opening of which is just heavy spices...minutes on and it'll be something magical to a degree that u can not stop sniffing your radial hand !
mix of floral,spice and wood ..but in a great formula.
longevity is great on my skin (+6).
-4 bottles off and continue on doing so every now and then.

Endymion
Endymion

This is such a wonderful, amazing creation! Has nothing to do with Live Jazz in my opinion. Live Jazz is an OK fresh herbal fragrance, nothing exceptional, but Solo is very different. Light and intense at the same time, full of character, mesmerizing, refined, and UNIQUE!
I've read somewhere it contains olive as well, and it's not listed here.
Unfortunately, it's pretty rare, the distribution is so bad! Shame on you Loewe :)
For me it's a true Masterpiece, nothing is close to it. I wish it was more available and less expensive. And the bottle is great too! ;)
PERFECT! :)

ausamamira
ausamamira

i have tried many vanilla based perfumes and they approximately share the same type of sweet smell, Solo Loewe however differs from all of them and i think here comes the name SOLO. there is a soft spicy hint through out the lifetime of the fragrance that mixes very well with the unique sweet smell of Solo which gives an overall nose catching fragrance.

i dont actually get the citrus in it, which doesnt make it fresh, but on the other hand, i dont find it much cloying.
i would also prefer to wear it on colder weather.

zobber
zobber

Solo Loewe = Perfection!

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I love this scent. It is unique and strikes a good counter-balance between classical and modern frgrance. It is strong in its opening but when the aldehydes comes into play it calms down and gives it an almost saffron feel similar to Tom of Finland. I find it works in all weather and seasons and is a compliment magnet. Best of all it makes a good signature scent because not many people will own this so you wont smell like everyone else.

murysusanto

This fragrance is a star! Enough said.

Good in every way and I like it very much.

elly77
elly77

Delicious,interesting,very sexy,makes you want to get closer and smell the wearer(I smelled it first on someone and asked that person what he was wearing).I sprayed it on my wrist at the shop and loved how it boosted my fantasy.And it lasts VERY long.I like citrus,vanilla,pink pepper and musk in it.Delicious indeed,for a very special man.

costaleo
costaleo

In the first few minutes I find Solo very cloying. I think it's the guava that gives it a very strong, sweet touch. After a few minutes, though, it starts to settle and reveal its beauty and uniqueness. If you have thought it stops here, you're dead wrong. It goes on evolving and the base notes come to linger for a few hours on your skin. A perfect blend of ambar and vanilla, with the distant but still present touch of guava, which finally plays its most distinctive role during drydown.
Special and very charming.

josephperfume
josephperfume

amazing fragrance i love it, then again all of loewes fragrances are superb.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This EDT is brilliant. A masculine fragrance with wooden opening bit cool, but nice, clean, its middle notes are quite nice, very seductive, wood tones and spices unique (I can not really distinguish the notes but it is very harmonious whole), has a tone really manly and seductive. The tone of the wood is wonderful, powerful, smooth, relaxing, young man. The base notes are wood with a beautiful amber mixed.

This fragrance really surprised me, has a complexity out of standard. It has an age range from men recently out of college, to really mature men. Not very suitable for teens. It can be used in any season, but is mainly nocturnal and in such case can be used on the day in cold weather. A flavoring highly recommended for formal situations, it really smells like to prepare for a gala dinner. Their use in appropriate situations is very romantic, wood notes and spices are too seductive, but I think is more for special occasions.

This impressive EDT lasts on my skin, about 14 hours. Truly a modern classic fragrance. One of the best fragrances I've smelled.

M.David
M.David

This scent is very good, in my opinion shows class and elegance. Sillage is above average and longevity is excellent. I will say that I have taken over six hours and still receive them easily, without being intrusive. Really is a very pleasant and a persistent scent.
Loewe Congratulations for this creation! In my opinion is the best fragrance of this brand, with the only "but" the price; this fragrance still deserves and well worth.
This is a "must have" fragance! 9/10 for me

batabidd
batabidd

Notes: lemon, lavender, thyme, mandarine, rosemary, boldo, white ginger flower, myrthle flower, cinamom, Guava, mate, pink pepper, anise buds, cashmere wood, costus, patchouli.

This perfume is my favourite from the Spaniard range, and really stands out from the bold Spanish perfumery market.
It has a really cool mixture of floral yet spicy notes, with a misterious background of wet stone accord (a blend of guava essence, rosemary, thyme and mate), melting together into a great fragrance, very easy to wear, extremely addictive, sexy as hell, masculine and with a bonus of being quite affordable too.

The whole scent is centered in the combination of soft spices with the recreated mineral note of the stone accord, against the evocative, sexy, yet classy crisp notes of mhyrth flower and ginger flower.

The juice start zesty but in a dark way (the closest similirity could be Bvlgary Aqva opening despiste of the difference of the notes).
The presence of the mandarine gives a straightforward path of the flowers, like a gorgeous heady halo around you, and the initial incorporation of the cinammom just in the background.
Specially the ginger flower here is the key,(if you didn't smell it isolated you may try Kenzoki Ginger flower body spray from Kenzo; this is exactly how the ginger flower smells in flesh. Not feminine at all, gorgeous, crisp and kind of citrusy in a way).

The myrthle flower is quite hypnotic but it has, at the same time a fresh aroma that bring me nostalgic images of a walk by the sea breeze in the mediterranean.

Solo loewe is not aquatic but it has a vague reminiscence of this olfative family.
The whole cologne is heady and the perfume dries down marvellous with hints of spices, patchouli and clean woods, with a blink of the top floral notes.
The whole formula reamins from the top to the bottom balenced, not overly sweet, not too light, never too flowery. Just calm and glorious.
In the dry down the compostion of the stone accord it's more noticiable, marvellous.

Solo Loewe is just gorgeous, well done, with a clever perfect blend of noble simple notes.

4xxx4
4xxx4

i have a lot of colognes but this one is most complimented scent!!! everyone, especially women loves this and always asked me what it is!!!i must admit, that i dont love this personally, but it s a heart melting for opposite sex :D i m looking forward to new solo pop :D

guest_AsrulAfrizalAnuar
guest_AsrulAfrizalAnuar

People will notice you !

AalaAM

One of the best colognes I've ever had in my life, my best friend gave it to me on my birthday, what I really like about this cologne is longevity, it's noticeably sexy that makes any girl falls for you once she smells it, it is officially my signature and I gotta keep a bottle near every time..
One of a kind

urobian
urobian

Amazing perfume. Unique mix of floral-fruity-musky-woody notes in a complex but comfortable base. Versatile, manly and very original. For day or night is amazing.

longevity and sillage at best, i want to purchase it again.

cyber_admiral
cyber_admiral

great , original and lognlasting,It's a fragrance I can never give up . I have received lots of compliments on it .

ZeeK
ZeeK

For a man who bears strong character with self-confidence. SOLO LOEWE is a very original and exclusive composition of citruses, spices and musk, a pure blend reflecting the colors of the modern world in to an up to date man.

ropname
ropname

This one is a sweet-sensual perfume with a touch of elegance in it. A fragrance for a romantic night or a day-wear in a cold winter day.

It starts with a sweet citric spicy scent, all thou the lavender seems to be the most intense note.
Then, in the heart notes u can feel a thick sweetness, like honey & here the cinnamon is the most memorable note for me.
At base wood takes over & gives the fragrance the touch of elegance that makes it very comforting to wear. The base note feels like a sweet version of Visit by Azzaro.
The scent is very distinctive & long lasting. Overall, a very good fragrance.

The only disadvantage i see in it is that the sweetness can make some ppl "dizzy", it's only made for ppl with a nose for strong/heavy/sweet scents.

Mariano
Mariano

This one has some kind of addictive notes that I can't stop smelling the back of my hand. Two thumbs up!

sham_1983
sham_1983

hey ,its my day wear and not all guyz can fit this scent .. and they love im wearing it .super long lasting obsession, and sensual sexy.

ludwigchenier
ludwigchenier

It's a very well done perfume, close to be a masterpiece for me. This blend is very noticeable, particularly fruity notes, but it is not citrusy or a daywear cologne. Despite it is not declared above, I can smell guava. It is strong and potent, which lasts forever on my skin and, like my other "must have", as L'Anarchiste by Caron or M7 by YSL, everybody will ask you about this one and describe it as "delicious".

Solo Loewe by Loewe 4.29 out of 5 based on 424 ratings and 70 user reviews

Loewe Solo Loewe Intense Eau De Cologne Spray 125ml 4.3oz
Loewe Solo Loewe Intense Eau De Cologne Spray 125ml 4.3oz
Loewe Solo Loewe Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz Olympics Bag 1pc bag
Loewe Solo Loewe Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz Olympics Bag 1pc bag
Loewe Solo Loewe Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz Fuencarral Bath Pouch 1pc pouch
Loewe Solo Loewe Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz La Palette Bath Pouch 1pc pouch
Loewe Solo Loewe Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.3oz Brown Pouch 1pcs pouch
Loewe Solo Loewe Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.3oz Brown Pouch 1pcs pouch
Loewe Solo Loewe Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.3oz Green Pouch 1pc pouch
Loewe Solo Loewe Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.3oz Green Pouch 1pc pouch
Gift Set 2.5oz
Loewe Solo Loewe Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz After Shave Balm 100ml 3.4oz 2pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe Solo Loewe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Loewe Solo Loewe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Solo Loewe by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Solo Loewe by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.