Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Eau de Desir Lolita Lempicka for women

Eau de Desir Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

Fans of fragrances by the house of Lolita Lempicka will be delighted by a news that Eau de Desir Eau de Toilette is arriving on the market in a beautiful flacon decorated with characteristic vine motive in golden nuances. The new fragrance presents a new, sensual chapter which abounds with freshness and feminine notes.

Eau de Desir starts with pure aromas of citruses and lemon verbena providing fresh and luminous opening of the composition. A heart encompasses velvety violet accords combined with Sambac jasmine flowers, while a base finishes with opulent, sensual musk. The fragrance can be purchased as 100ml EDT.

Eau de Desir was launched in 2010.

Amalfi Lemon Lemon Verbena

Jasmine Violet

Musk

Eau de Beaute
L’Eau Jolie

Eau de Desir Fragrance Reviews

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

This is very different Lolita fragrance, a citrus, crispy, fresh scent, perfectly created for summer, to chill up the thirsty skin...I found it on a very good price, 50% off on Strawberrynet, and ordered right away. Can't wait to get it and wear it!

KittyCute
KittyCute

Very Fresh & Simple in a good way -Similar to Lolita's "Eau de Beaute". Gentle fresh citrus coctail with verbena and nice, light floral background. Later it gets more licorice and light powdery notes and definitely starts remind little bit of original Lolita's Eau de toilette scent. Great for spring & summer day's / evenings. I recommend this e.d.t for sport activity too. Very comfortable and refreshing scent. Good longevity and silage. Great for office use too. Go and try it at the Gym! You'll like it :)

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

Oh My Goodess!, it took me 4 min to work out how to spray the bottle. I was turning the gold cap around & around then noticed the little stem at the top & scared to pull it in case i broke it. Then a brain wave! the stem part press's down BOOM! work it out, it sprays through the wee stem.
WOW! what a burst of lemon nice though and on dry down the powdery, musky floral notes take the front seat. You can still smell the lemon but it's only a hint & it all gels well together. Someone mentioned a Masculine tinge, there is something hinting maybe the Jasmine but it's not over the top to spoil it. Find a lot of Jasmine in perfume can really destroy the structure of a fragrance. Really nice fragrance to wear, compared to other's i have tried in this range.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Eau De Desir is a gorgeous fragrance that truly deserves its name! I think anyone could like this! It opens with a sweet, smooth lemon verbana note but within minutes it transforms into beautiful powdery violets and a hint of the typical Lolita licorice/anise combination to keep it sexy and deep. The first couple of hours of wearing this, I've been complimented by two stranger gents on my perfume and some lady at the post office who had to know the name of "whatever I was wearing!" :) Despite the simple citrusy opening, it is a sweet, rich, and complex fragrance that has excellent staying power & projection. I could say that it reminds me of a most exquisite, expensive lemon dessert but even that doesn't do it justice. I'm SO happy I've found this delightful flanker at last! :D Bravo LL!!!!

vicka16
vicka16

Sweet & sour, powdery lemon. Nice fragrance for spring and summer, but honestly, I was expecting more from Lolita Lempicka Eau de Desir. It is simple, nothing about "Desir". The lasting power is not very good, cople of hours on my skin, so it's a good thing it's a 100ml bottle. No sillage eather. I sprayed three times and it is still weak. But than again, it might be a good thing for hot summer weather.

queen_jeeves
queen_jeeves

Smells like lemon tea with milk. It's enjoyable, to be sure, but it's not 'my cup of tea'.

JoannaM
JoannaM

Lovely summery fragrance. Bitter sweet, reminds me very much of Guerlain's "Anisia Bella". Long lasting and refreshing.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Shure thing this is a Lolita , but i miss so much the liquerice and anis in this on . It becomes almost all about the lemon and lemon verbena .
It is fresh and clean . longlasting and all that , but i cant get myself to use it . I love the others whit liquerice much more then this .
to bad realy. i search so long for it. got it and hm.. it just stays there whit its beautiful box and bottle .
For thouse off you who is finding Lolita to much liquerice , to dark and earthy in the dry down .. go for this one . fresher and cleaner all the way.

Cmanier
Cmanier

Yummy! smells almost identical to Shalimar Light/Legre. sweet lemon pound cake with a hint of spice borderline lemony pledge furniture polish...But not quite there!!! Great for summer!1 I like!!!

pinkxlulu
pinkxlulu

A lovely day-time scent. I have been looking for a lemon verbena scent that isn't overpowered by other floral notes, and this is perfect! The jasmine is barely noticeable, but provides a sweet balance.

perfumepope
perfumepope

This one reminds me of a ligher verison of Eau de Rochas.

A refreshing and somewhat surprising offering from the house of Lolita Lempicka, EAU DU DESIR offers up spring in a bottle. I would describe this as an herbal-lemon composition, but neither of those facets is overwhelming. EAU DU DESIR also has enough florality to balance out the more cologne-y notes, so this ends up smelling rather feminine to me, although I would not categorize it as a violet perfume.

What is not present here is the characteristic darkness and heaviness of the original Lolita Lempicka: neither licorice (well, I do believe that there is a touch, but not very much...) nor myrrh, among other oriental notes. The result is a pleasing perfume perfect for spring and summertime. I find this creation quite a bit more complex than, say, EAU D'HADRIEN and other citrusy feminine perfumes. Recommended!

plumblossom
plumblossom

I like this one because it's very light and fresh compared to the original Lolita Lempicka, but it is a little bit too masculine,and too simple for me. The smell does not last on my skin.

This perfume is overpowering lemon. It's just too much. The only part of this fragrance I like is the drydown, when everything sweetens up a bit. But by that time it's so light I can barely smell it on myself. I think LL has done much better fragrances than this one. This is one of those times when I want to say, "You may have had some astonishingly successful fragrances, but not everything you touch turns to gold."

carolcabbagerose
carolcabbagerose

Today I am so loving this gorgeous perfume.
Feeling a wee bit under the weather after the night before! celebrating Valentines with maybe too much Champagne, if that is possible? I really NEEDED a soft hug from this velvety delight....and that is just what I got in big doses.
Never has a perfume given me comfort as does this one today. So thumbs up from me and the very gorgeous 'Desire'.

LaPetite
LaPetite

A very nice surprise launched last year , very charming and sparkling , this scent is like a UFO when nowadays the tacky "lady million" "Angel" and "flower bomb" .
For younger women imo.

kimberly
kimberly

I smelled this at Nordstrom. It is my favorite of the Lempicka line. I have tried to like Limpicka, but the others have some weird dry down. This one is refreshing and nice throughout.

chiva
chiva

Very "lemony" and somewhat sweet. It's a delightful scent :)

I would buy it again, but orientals match my personality the best because they are warm. Sharp citruses, however, are too much for independent, lively women. This is an LL must nevertheless!!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Very refreshing, the opening is creamy-lemon, I guess it is lemon verbena giving that brilliant crisp kick :-)
The floral notes are very gentle, the fragrance overall is, unlike other LL fragrances, quite calm and gentle.
Nothing like Midnight or L :-)
Simply pure freshness in a nice flacon.
It does not last extremely long but reasonable for an EDT - I guess I just got used to longetivity of all LL perfumes which are EDPs.
Desir is great for casual wear but, unfortunately, too little noticeable for a great night out.
Highly recommended to all LL lovers, though :-)

mnesli
mnesli

i lelt in love ll desir... because it's the same black xs and ll classic. for me sweet and long lasts parfume! i advice everybody

blackdove
blackdove

My sample of this arrived today (thanks to ebay) and I agree with other reviewers that immediately the lemon and lemon verbena hit you, I feel in a lovely fresh way, not at all over powering. After 10-15 mins the original LL scent arrives but in a slightly fresher way, not quite as sweet and yes a little more powdery. I think this version of Lolita is more wearable than the original and more suitable for day time too. I shall be purchasing the full sized bottle :-)

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

I was able to try this one thanks to my wonderful friend, Nathalie. Upon initial application, I get a huge blast of astringent lemon verbena. The sharpness quickly dissipates into a lighter, tart yet creamy sliced lemon. A very uplifting, mouth watering lemony goodness. After 15 minutes, the distinct Lemon Custard lingers on my wrist & decolletage. Not that I preferably want to wear Lemon Custard but WOW, I can't quit sniffing my body. Just as I think it's all Lemon all the time....Jasmine peeks her head out & plays games with my nose. Not harsh Jasmine but the scent of Jasmine wafting in the night air on a moonlight path Jasmine. I don't get the violet at all but honestly it doesn't matter. This is a beautiful inviting & delectable scent. Not the typical Lolita Lempicka perfume by far and being a huge LL lover, this one makes me love LL even more. I'm adding this one to my wish list for sure.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

This perfume is sooo delicious, very different compared to the original lolita.
First it is a little sharp and strong citrus because of the lemon note, after an hour the jasmine and violette softens it to the most delicious sweet fresh creamy perfume i have ever had. Highly recommand!!!!

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

Oooh this sounds lovely. :) Have been afraid to try other LL fragrances. They have been too heavy and gagging sweet something that I can't do. :( So they have been a bit off-putting for me. I like much cleaner lighter ones. I wouldn't mind the gourmand notes but I like much lighter versions of them. And certain notes I can't do. So if this is has lighter version of the original. Maybe this one I can actually wear and enjoy? I look forward to trying this one! :) ~ Too bad they don't have a smaller bottle yet.

LenaBel
LenaBel

Ha, finally it is on fragrantica now! Have been waiting for more than a week to review this :)

I am a big fan of LL fragrances, so I almost screeched with excitement when I saw it in a store. I sprayed it on and was waiting impatiently for it to develop. First I was hit with sharp and almost bitter lemony notes (not sugary lemon like I love love by Moschino) - quite unusual for LL (as her fragrances open with sweetness or tartness) and I was put off a bit initially as I don't like lemony notes in fragrances (I prefer orange or bergamot). However after about 10 minutes original Lolita Lempicka showed up. As top notes evaporated, my wrist was left smelling almost like original LL, just slightly more powdery and maybe a bit less sweet.
I decided not to buy this since as it is big (100ml) it is also quite expensive, although I would buy a smaller bottle or a mini. Those who like sharp citrus should try this! This is a LL with unusual opening.

Eau de Desir by Lolita Lempicka 3.60 out of 5 based on 129 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Eau de Desir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Eau de Desir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Desir by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Desir by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.