Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Lolita Lempicka for women

Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Midnight passions will reveal with a new edition, limited of the house of Lolita Lempicka, Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance. It differs from previous versions in that it changes its dresses and presents itself in a combination of a dark blue flacon captured inside ruby red, metal, floral decorations, red neck of the flacon and tassel.

The new edition will fascinate you with unusual aromas which encourage passions and emotions, and seduce with a combination of myrrh, anise, ivy, iris, jasmine and velvety violet. Resins add a thicker dimension to the fragrance, along with soft vanilla and hot tonka beans. Dynamic of the composition is expressed through red colour of details on the flacon, red metallic corset which guards the magic fluid. One of Lolita Lempicka's favourite colours is synonym for passion and unrestrained femininity, it accentuates power of woman and her personality.

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance arrives on the market in October 2009 as 80 ml EDT as limited edition. It is ideal for upcoming holidays, fans of compositions by Lolita Lempicka, as well as collectors of flacons.

Myrrh Anise Ivy

Star Dust Midnight Fragrance

Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

sandraperdigao89
sandraperdigao89

I received a decant from a swap, and I actually I am loving this fragrance. This is very unusual, not a girly girl perfume. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a confidence buster. You will feel very sexy wearing this and the guys will be attracted for your presence.

po
po

When I try different versions of my favourite perfume I'm always half excited, half worried. ''What if I like a rare version of that MORE?''
I really do like Eau de Minuit but thankfully not more than the original.

It's actually the second ''Midnight Edition'' I have tested multiple times. The first one was Midnight Couture in the black bottle which is the sweetest of the three with focus on the licorice.

Here the focus is on the spicy top notes; mostly anise and ivy in the second place. At this point smells very similar to the original without a hint of fruity notes. And no licorice, praline or any other candy. The drydown is woody and resinous.

I think Eau de Minuit would be a good option for those who find the original too sweet and girly, this version could be unisex.
Perfectly blended but not very complex with good sillage and longevity.
Ah, and the bottle is positively gorgeous!

agentj
agentj

Not a review exactly, although I could say I love the original and would love to get this one as well. I have seen this red bottle listed on a site recently as "Midnight Passion". Anyone know if that's correct or if it is another version of Eau de Minuit - Midnight??

Evengelia
Evengelia

Its mine, finally!!!!!

Ive been a long time wearer of the original brew and have been so excited to get my mitts on this bad boy.

The opening is close to identical, the soft anise and the most gentle iris and lingering ivy leaf with a light splashing of liquorice.

BUT…give it time and it will unravel a darker, warmer juice, which, when you thought Lolita couldn’t get any deeper, it spirals down the rabbit hole completely.

Only 15 mins after its first spray, the deeper, darker notes begin to emerge and this is when you know there is no escaping this devilish beauty.

I detect orris root and amarillys, though its not noted anywhere, I would put money on it! The resin is soft and cozy, not synthetic or plasticcy and the tonka bean compliments it so beautifully.

About an hour later it settles in so exquisitely and the sandalwood just warms it up and turns it into a creamy spicey dream.

New Holy Grail perfume for sure <3

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

I received this today and couldn't wait to try it out-oh, it's so yummy,deep and sticky like a chocolate brownie you want to sink your teeth into! On first spray the musty sharp scent of the ivy leaves and the incense-like quality from the myrrh are prominent. It has the intensity of the 1997 Lolita Lempicka EDP but not the complexity as there are far fewer notes. The violet,iris and jasmine are all there,and this fragrance really has a balmy almost oily quality similar to LouLou EDP. The tonka bean and vanilla intensify giving it an almost chocolatey undertone. Totally delicious,deep,rich and interesting-and yes,the bottle is gorgeous! Long to very long lasting with a moderate to heavy sillage,I can only see myself wearing this as an evening fragrance in cooler weather.

KittyCute
KittyCute

Sorry this is my review...All Midnight perfumes are too similar for me. This is another gorgeous perfume as a bottle from Lolita's house :) Everytime I spray this beautiful composition I'm in heaven. It's kind of friendly meeting between "In Black"- by Jesus del Pozo" ,"Angel"- by Thierry Mugler + "Bulgary Black" by Bvlgary + Original Perfume LL Lolita. It's seductive and pure mystery in a bottle! Don't judge this perfume after the first spray, give it a little time to develope. It's getting better with every minute. If it's too strong for you better try Lolita's Eau De Toilette. Highly recommended!

All Midnight perfumes are similar for me. This is another gorgeous bottle from Lolita's house :) Everytime I spray this beautiful composition I'm in heaven. It's kind of friendly meeting between Angel + Bulgary Black + Original LL lolita for me. It's pure mystery in a bottle! Don't judge this perfume after the first spray, give it a little time to develope. It's getting better with every minute. If it's too strong for you try Lolita's Eau De Toilette.

mimikins24
mimikins24

This is the fifth LL fragrance I have tried. I found it at Winners at a really good price. Although I have not had any luck with the four others I have sampled, I though this one`s notes sounded promising as I love violet.

Unfortuntately, I do not get any violet at all. The only note that comes out strongly is the anise. All the LL scents have tried end up with a sweet, synthetic almost play-dough smell on my skin. This plus the anise is all I get.

Very dissapointing. I am perplexed as to which notes are always causing this base scent in LL fragrances. I wear and enjoy other scents with tonka and even scents which feature it as the star, so the culprit is a mystery.

A strikeout for me, I returned the bottle, and I will give up on finding an LL scent for me. Too bad as they all sound so appealing, and the bottles are adorable!!

Please sample first, as skin chemistry obviously has strong effects for this house.

hollycat
hollycat

Salty and sweet at the same time. As dominant notes I pick up salty licorice and sweet Violet. The ivy is the next dominate note on my skin and it makes the scent very interesting and a bit dark and slightly masculine. Tonka bean is strong in the dry down but still mixes well with the other notes.

It took time for me to love this perfume and the other day, I wore this and as the day went on, it just kept getting more and more intriquing on my skin. Its not strong at all on me. I have to be generous with my application with my sprays tho if I want to smell this on myself. I dont find this strong at all. Not a big loud scent imo.

I dont like sweet scents for the most part. And this one is sweet, but somehow it works because the saltyness and the resins that are in the composition make the sweetness less cloying and obvious. Also the vanilla is tempered by the other notes and is so well balanced that I dont get vanilla overload which I usually cannot tolerate.

This scent is glorious, the longer it wears the better it gets and the more I love to smell myself.

I was gifted this perfume by someone on this site, and I continue to be grateful:)

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

At first this perfume smelled too similar to original LL to buy it. But then came the dry down with its myrrh and resin notes and it was suddenly a more oriental, less dry version of LL. It has also longer lasting power. The bottle is beautiful! I say if you have to choose between LL (original, not premier parfum) and this, go for this! More complex, more interesting!

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

This was a blind buy for me, I am kind of mixed with it. It is my first Lolita Lempicka fragrance.
I am in love with the bottle. It is beautiful.

Now for the fragrance itself. As it is a Midnight version. I did expect a darker scent, but I guess its more like a midnight fantasy as it's kind of sweet to me. It is very nice, floral. and sweet. I smell a fruit of some sort. I smell the tonka bean actually smells more of a Nut to me. Dry down is to a vanilla powder.
Honestly if I would've smelled it at a Dept. store probably would not have bought it. But as it was an online blind buy and am in love with the bottle. I'm keeping it.

Sammymac100

If anybody has a bottle of this in the UK that they would be prepared to sell please message me? Can no longer find this anywhere!

PraewPriscilla
PraewPriscilla

Very nice smell, but toooooo strong for me.
Gave me headache.
Don't like it.

(I wore to class once, usually the wearer may get used to the scent, and wore too much. But this is not the case. I ended up having headache myself ALL DAY! So, embarassed and wanna apologize to my classmates.)

Tulipano
Tulipano

This is a unique fragrance with a beautiful bottle!
Each note stands out seductively, so while you are enjoying the fragrance, you tend to think of and visualize all the beautiful ingredients that made it a magical compound. It is suitable for the dreamy nights of autumn/ winter!

BlueMoonRose
BlueMoonRose

I loved the original L de L (the first apple shaped one) and I would definitely try this one. The bottle is extremely beautiful, as are her others. I have "L' right now but I miss the licorice and anise of the original. This looks like a perfect fragrance for someone who likes the night time or rich colors, that is the vibe that I get. ;)

Juliana6
Juliana6

I think this is fresher, lighter version of Lolita. More almonds, more sophisticated. If Lolita is velvet, this could be silk , floating around you, playing with your nose, changing all the time. I recommend it to the people who don't really like the power and all the amount of spice in Lolita. This is almost the same perfume without all that heaviness which can cause headache.
And the bottle is divine... I need to buy a dressing table for it because it looks too good for my humble shelf...

Norgirl
Norgirl

a nice version off Lolita , a bit more anis and almonds is what im picking up. a mix between Fleur defendue and Lolita original maybe.
.This is more about the sweet opening of the original , stays there and does not go into the drydown whit patcholie,and vetiver that is in the original.
I love the topp notes in the Lolita so this is wonderfull for me . To bad i only have a sample off this.
lovely lovely.
Lolita for shure , maybe a sister whit a bit more sensual mood?
somebody have a bottle for swapp:)

Sammymac100

This version is very similar to the original, I agree, but it has that certain 'something' that makes it stand apart.

It has such a depth, the vanilla and tonka bean are very apparent (my favourite perfume notes!) and yet it isn't cloying like Angel can be. I am a huge fan of Wish by Chopard and this has hints of that-the creaminess and powdery quality, I would class it as an oriental vanilla and not an oriental floral.

At first it can be a little too sweet, with the anise and licquorice hitting the nose first in a burst of gourmand sweetness-makes the mouth water! But it soon settles into an unforgettable and truly unique sent. There is something in it that I cannot put my finger on-as already mentioned maybe something a little synthetic, almost like play-dough....but it doesn't distract for me from the divine drydown that sticks to your skin for hours after it is first sprayed. A gem.

NikkiScentsofLife
NikkiScentsofLife

After first purchasing this I was afraid that it was going to smell too similar to the original LL, but once you spray it on you begin the realize the subtle differences. It is like a stronger version of LL, with a more masculine feel. I was pleasantly surprised by the difference in the dry down as well, with the vanilla/tonka bean being more apparent, at least on me. I bought the smaller version, and ended up changing my mind and exchanging it for this version with the limited edition bottle because it was just too beautiful to pass up :-) To anyone interested in purchasing this, just know that you wont be able to fully appreciate the difference in smell between this one and the original LL until you actually wear it.

It took me a while to appreciate Lolita Lempicka and her range of unique gourmands. Midnight was one of her fragrances that was never widely promoted in my country, along with Au Masculin and Fleur Defendue. It made me intrigued to say the least, so I splurged on a sample.

I enjoy this fragrance much more than the original Lolita Lempicka EDP. I find it less sweet and more woodsy. The myrhh opening is lovely and dark which adds to this fragrance's rich intensity. Midnight seems more complex to my nose.

I don't detect too much anise in Midnight, I do however get a lot of dusty woods on my skin and a subtle hint of powdery jasmine and vanilla. I do believe that this fragrance could pass for unisex, especially since it can be perceived as quite masculine.

Midnight has such an earthy, sensual feel that is hard not to like. It does take some getting used to, however after some time on the skin, it has this uncanny way of growing on you.

The longevity and sillage are 'fantabulous', (I had to create my own word to capture my enthusiasm). I think if you like dark, woodsy, sensual fragrances like, Givenchy's Organza Indecence, Donna Karan's Black Cashmere and Calvin Klein's Euphoria, give this beautiful gem a try.

Wynter
Wynter

I tested this one inadvertently. I walked into the store and was hit with the strong scent of anise. I knew there had to be a bottle of Lolita Lempicka around, and sure enough about 15 feet away was a tester of LL Midnight. This stuff is strong and the silage is amazing. It's very much like the regular LL, but much more potent and the notes are a bit heavier. It's a nighttime-only fragrance, the silage is much too strong for the daytime.

TanjaS
TanjaS

This is not very different from LL edp to my nose. The opening is a cross between Fleur Defendue and LL edp. Cherry (not listed though) and lots of anis. This is the only noticeable difference I get, and it doesn't take long before Eau de Minuit turns into the original LL. The drydown is almost identical with LL edp's(the best drydown ever IMO!), a little bit sweeter perhaps, but absolutely gorgeous. Actually, I think it's identical. A perfect blend of violet, vanilla, tonka bean and musk (not listed as well). The staying power is incredible as always with LL fragrances.

Lolita Lempicka EAU DE MINUIT is definitely a flanker, with unmistakeable anise, purple flowers, and a sweetness evocative of the original LL. What makes EAU DE MINUIT stand out to my nose is the myrrh, which cuts the sweetness and makes this composition seem somehow more serious than some of the other fragrances from this house, of which I've now tested a few.

I find EAU DE MINUIT to be closer to my style than some of the sweeter varieties, and I am delighted that the myrrh here is judiciously applied, as that note often troubles me in perfume, becoming tarry and ponderous and not very appealing at all. Here, however, it serves to neutralize the sweetness while also asserting itself as an individual note without getting out of control and taking over the show.

Although I have yet to add a bottle from this house to my collection, I have to say that I am impressed with their mostly linear but high-quality offerings and would feel safe even gambling on a blind buy, should a sufficiently enticing opportunity arise, which is definitely not something that I'd be prepared for say for about 95% of the houses I've tried.

Despite the fact that I think licorice is disgusting, it works great in this perfume--to the point where it's making me crave licorice. Definitely a gourmand. I guess smelling licorice is far better than eating it. But really, the anise note maintains its integrity and comes through as a fresh, aromatic plant rather than a nauseating candy (I know they are not the same plant, but they smell very similar). The fragrance is reminiscent of the original Lolita Lempicka, so if you love the original and want some variety, this would be a great option. Of course you must like anise. I was pleasantly surprised by this potion.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Wow, my nose is so broken! When I first sniffed this all I could smell was cherry! I am stunned there are none in here and I am completely befuddled.

Now that it has settled on my skin I pick up black jelly beans, which makes more sense really since there is anise in it at least. I can also feel some powderiness from the iris.

Despite the (imaginary) cherries and black JBs I don't find this particulary gourmand, but it is delicious.

This is a much, much more impressive offering then the original Lolita Lempicka which just seems to fall apart and lack cohesion for me.

guest_nuray
guest_nuray

einer der besten düfte die es auf dem markt gibt einfach nur ein traum beim auftragen ein sehr fein verarbeiteter duft

Sissi
Sissi

This has to be the most unique scent in my collect and yet i'v been know to put that
phrase into use a lot of times but this will make it up to it, The opening starts
dry with anise then a few seconds later
it turns super sweet and i think what's missing is Licorice jet black licorice
and also you get this synthetic plastic
residue almost similar to Pink Sugar
without the nutty accords top drydown,
what i forgot to mention when first applied to my skin i get a nice opening
of irises but not powdery with a bit of a gloss due to the silage which is a bit
oily but ok i prefer them dry jasmine
dries the middle note with it's usual
elusiveness but i love best is the basenotes it may not be on here but i
can detect amber and musk i'm not a big vanilla fan but i like the drydown and also not listed Sandalwood dry fiery
sandalwood that finishes the scent almost flawlessly if there has been no
synthetic wrappings on the top notes
this would be flawless.

adele l
adele l

Really gorgeous, like LL amplified. It would be best to sample it first though as it is quite strong and a little more mature than the original.

Cereza
Cereza

Tested it at mahantas house. Better shouldn't had, because this is GORGEUS! I definetely must have it. Such a lovely, sweet, erotic smell, I might be in love with this. My bf said that this is extremely sexy perfume, so definetely on my buy list.

UPD: I received my own bottle of the perfume and I could not be happier. This is so lovely that I never want to run out of this beauty. So, so wonderful.

guest_Belle
guest_Belle

I have the original Lolita Lempicka and I like this one better. Sweeter and richer somehow; but not heavier... Just more sophisticated. Lasts longer too and is light enough to wear during the day. Love it!

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

Would like to try this one - love Lolita Lempicka, wear it when I want to smell "different" from everyone else! Always get asked "what is that you are wearing" as it is quite unusual so the "Midnight" should be worth a go - as Nausicaa says, the bottle is really beautiful.

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

It is the scent that is long lasting, that has darker note than the classic Lolita. It is like inspiration.... people turn around and ask about the perfume. It is perfect office perfume as well.
Generally, I like Lolita's perfumes but this one is a winner for me.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I am unsure as to why this fragrance has been classed oriental floral?
It is nearly identical to the LL signature fragrance, I have a difficulty distinguishing Midnight and LL in terms of notes.
Midnight is somewhat slightly stronger and has far better longetivity than LL.
The fragrance is really 'tasty' and 'gourmand' describes it far better! Take my word for that, Ladies, it has nothing to do with 'oriental floral'!
The most prominenet notes are sweet but not 'toothachey' licorice, gentle ivy, tasty vanilla and a hint of anise and tonka bean.
Men I am working with are crazy about both Midnight and L de Lempicka and that itself should encourage you to give Lempicka's perfumes a try :-)
The bottle is elegant and I personally consider it a work of art, the fragrance will, no doubt, tickle your buds, it will make you want to drink the bottle content at once!
It is one of them you will not get bored with and it is definitely a universal fragrance. Great for a BBQ party with friends as well as a job interview.
Shame it is only a limited version as it has better sillage and staying power than edp LL!
Delicious, sexy, feminine, seductive, standing out in the crowd....that is what Midnight's like. My favourite :-)

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

this of course smells good, but I am having an issue distinguishing between this and my Midnight Sun! I may have to test them on each arm.

Anna_gr
Anna_gr

I love it! It's stronger and more sexy than the original LL... and lasts longer. Perfect for evenings

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

This is a love-or-hate scent. It is quite strong and has a rare mixture of ingredients:violet,anise,licorice. I have no preference for them,so I will never wear this scent.

I regret that because the flacon is so beautiful.

Nausicaä
Nausicaä

Very similar to the original LL, but somehow a bit "darker" and more subtle.

This is maybe the evening perfume for the person who thinks LL is a bit too much, but still likes it.

The bottle is really beautiful.

Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance by Lolita Lempicka 4.31 out of 5 based on 149 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.