Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Elle L'aime Lolita Lempicka for women

Elle L'aime Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

coconut
Elle L'aime Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Elle L'aime Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Lolita Lempicka launches new feminine fragrance Elle L'aime in September 2013. The scent marks a passionate woman full of confidence who rules her fate, a woman who shines like she is in love, as it is officially described.

The scent is warm and sensual oriental - floral. It opens with sparkling citrus accords of bergamot, neroli and lime. The heart includes extremely sensual and opulent notes of coconut, jasmine and ylang-ylang. The base consists of sandalwood, vanilla and myrrh.

The bottle is designed as a shimmering talisman; a jewel of light in golden color. The fragrance is available as 40 and 80 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot Neroli Lime

L L`aime

Elle L'aime Fragrance Reviews

JaiTee
JaiTee

A creamy, coconut opening, which reminds me of Asian-stye mango mousse cake...and sunscreen!

On me, this is more gourmand rather than oriental.

missmonica
missmonica

Beautiful on paper, really. Vanilla brushed florals, fresh and springy, with a poolside element of coconut and an almost chlorinated sparkle. Lovely, and beautiful. However, something about my skin destroys this fragrance. The fresh flowers wilt, the light vanilla turns boozy, and the coconut disappears entirely. I smells like a cheap body spray that a middle schooler would cover herself in before a dance. Oh well, I will keep looking.

tinaelisa

I want, want, want thiiiiiisssss…!!! To be my new sensual summer fragrance! But it's still pretty expensive… I'm waiting till I find a good deal.

ageletou
ageletou

29/3/14 I just bought it, as my NEW perfume for this Spring/Summer, after a small Market Research on the NEW launches. This is my First fragrance, by L. Lempicka. I had tried in the past most of her perfumes and I considered them, extremely, sickly sweet for my taste, so I never bought one. When I first applied it in the store, the citrus smell was quite dominant but as time gone by, it settled down. My First thought was: "M...interesting...a very different and unusual smell for a L. Lempicka fragrance". Around 15 minutes later, I felt the presence of the flowers clearly, bonded together with another note I could not tell (I assume it was the coconut now that I see the Pyramid) that kept them from being too strong and sultry. In the end, the final result was quite nice, soft and creamy. Overall, I can say, that after some time when the dominant notes start to faint, it is a "close to skin" fragrance with average duration / longevity around 4, 5 hours....

P.S. By getting in the middle of Spring and just 2 months away from the Summer, I really wanted to find a perfume that contains the coconut note (the No. 1 note for me, in MHO, that equals Summer...). I checked out here on Fragrantica the coconut perfumes, but the ones I knew and I could find in GREECE were not appealing to me (Sensuous Nude, Dot, Crystal Noir etc...) and I did not pay very much attention to Elle L'aime either... So when I got home and I checked the pyramid of Elle L'aime, I was quite surprised with my instinct.

30/3/14 Update: I truly believe that when it comes to a perfume it is very personal and subjective matter, but I have to congratulate most readers/viewers here for their honest opinions. I read here, under the section "This perfume reminds me of…." that most people have voted Sensuous nude and unfortunately I agree. I had blindly ordered around 4 years ago, Sensuous and it was one of the worst perfumes I have ever smelled...!!!!! I gave it to my mother, but I think she did not like it either.... I blamed the unbearable, suffocating smell on the pepper mainly and secondly, on the honey, that were included in the notes. After checking out the description/the details, of Elle-l-aime more carefully, my initial joy about the discovery of the coconut note, was altered in horror when I saw the 11 votes on Sensuous nude, under the section "this perfume reminds me of...."(for me, Sensuous and Sensuous Nude are identical.....). I double checked the notes and fortunately there was not any honey or pepper in Elle-l-aime...(Maybe it is due to the myrrh, which gives the same impression......).
I gave it another try and after 5, 6 hours since the First application I catch in the air the traumatic reminiscence of Sensuous, which really puts me off and makes me sick.........Because of that, I remove some stars out from my original view/judgment......I am not happy about it, any more.......(if I had noticed in advance, the comparison between the two fragrances, I would not have bought it...)

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

Divine fragrance! The bottle is stunning as are all LP bottles but in my opinion this one is ultra classy and looks very expensive.
The fragrance is exquisite; I wore it out last night and felt like a million dollars. It smells like sunscreen and coconut but with a citrus twist.
I have a bottle of Avon's Far and Away Exotic which is vaguely similar although synthetic and cheap in comparison to this fabulous gem.
I can't recommend it highly enough if you adore Lolita Lempicka's unique frags.
A must have!!!

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

This smelt way better on paper! It smells very much like synthetic tuberose. Kinda plasticky. Not good.

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

I could test this perfume nowhere, so I had to make a "blind buy". Well, Lolita Lempicka never disappointed me before - so I thought "why the heck not?".

Now that I received it and sprayed it on my wrist, I must say: it is different from the other Lolita Lempicka perfumes, but it's certainly addictive too.

The first thing I noticed was that intense, thick, bright tropical, flowery-coconutty WHIFF of perfume. I just thought "careful with this one!", as it is really intense. But I liked that! I don't smell too much of lime, though. I think it is just blended well. :)

If you don't spritz too much, it is a perfume to enjoy. Warm, sweet, tropical, a bit musky - perfect for an evening in a cocktail bar.
It will last you a long time.

anna.023
anna.023

What is this now? How can it be possible for me to like this perfume? I'm a dedicated coconut hater, I don't think I can describe in a fair way exacly how much I dislike coconut as a note. Well, it's a lot, I can tell you that.

I sniffed this one today and in the most strange way I did really enjoy it. It's coconut OVERLOAD, don't be fooled! It's fruity (drenched in coconut, yes.) but not the usual "sultry, stuffy, exotic" smell. I think the citrus and the jasmin saves this perfume and gives it a carachter beyond the normal and plain coconut.

It's not a certain buy for me, but it's not impossible either. It's the first coconut that doesn't smell sunscreen, body butter and pinacoladas to my nose. I could actually wear this during summer without feeling like a childish tourist drenched in sunscreen and tanning oil.

I love how sometimes one single perfume can make you question your strongest opinions, with only one sniff.

I will come back to this one!

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

This is very soft and creamy. I wish I there was more lime, because I love coconut-lime fragrances, but this has its own charm about it. I don't know if I would buy it, but it is very pretty. I might try it again sometime in the near future.

Hellita
Hellita

I found this beauty at Harrods in London and I bought it instantly after trying it on. It's the perfect coconut/vanilla/citrus! Absolutely divine! Yes, it does smell like sunscreen - but an expensive, very well done and high quality sunscreen. Not synthetic at all - just beautiful.

After one week of wearing it I've already had 3 of my girlfriends complimenting me on it and several have asked me where to buy this stuff. Totally addictive, perfect for summer and you'll be smelling of the beach all day/night. Try it out! This is def one of my new loves.

tinaelisa

Creamy, fresh vanilla and coconut fragrance, with some soft white florals in the background.

BetsyMeszaros
BetsyMeszaros

I had a sample of this for test. It is pleasant enough but not for me. I smell like a cross between a limeade and a fruit salad. The try down after a few hours is very powdery.

This is probably nice on someone else.

allaboutbeauty
allaboutbeauty

This one is a very nice summer fragrance. The top notes don't last for very long, which is a shame because they are really enoyable. In the end, you are left with lots of vanilla and coconut. I can see myself wearing this on a trip to the beach :)

zant
zant

Elle L'aime is not by any means unpleasant- it's perfectly ok, just a little boring, and not what I had hoped for. It's just ok, I think.

There was some coconut at first, which disappeared within an hour, and then it faded to a soft neroli. After a few hours I can smell tonka, sandalwood, and vanilla. It stays very close to the skin, so after about an hour I had to hold my wrist right up to my nose.

Based on the notes I had hoped for a lot more bergamot/lime, and I couldn't detect any at all. I'm always on the hunt for a nice, sweet lime scent that isn't reminiscent of furniture or toilet cleaner, so I guess I got my hopes up a little too high.

A very sweet fragrance full of vanilla and coconut. I also sensed sandalwood. It is a delicious, very edible scent. I must say the packaging is also impressive and outstanding.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Oh, was strolling through the other LL reviews for the newer one, and looking for it, and saw that Neiman's has this out for Holiday collection, and you get a special gift, but after reading these reviews, I think I'll pass on the lemon pledge and coconut. The dry down sounds nice. I might give it a shot at the store (sound like an alky, haha). The apple flacons are nice, but really the juice is the most important thing! Do I hear an Amen!

KittyCute
KittyCute

Well, In general I really love Lolita's perfumes. Most of them. :) But this time I have struggles with this creation... The beginning hits me with very fresh tonic / lime notes that reminds me immediately a pop soda-drinks like a "Sprite" or "7Up". Then a coconut note appears with gentle flowers in a background. Little bit later it turns to a very gourmand and too confectionary smell. Imho. Overall it smells on me like a "Bounty" candy (milk chocolate with coconut flakes) and keeps this character until the end. "Elle L'aime" unfortunately sits almost close to skin .The longevity is weak too (something about two hours and then it almost disappears !). Do I want to smell like this??? Maybe, if I was much younger... Today this kind of fragrances not exciting me so much anymore. It leaves the impression like it was created for a young crowd for a spring / summertime days. Yes it smells uplifting and tasty, but nothing groundbreaking and little bit lack of originality. Actually It reminds me some other fragrances on the market. Probably the major coconut note in perfumes is not for everyone. No purchase! - Right now I'll keep on testing... We'll see how it smells on warmer days.

Kate33
Kate33

Something beautiful! It smells to me like a lighter version of Black Orchid. In the winter marvel!

c3c
c3c

I was terrified this was going to be like Creed Virgin Island Water from reading the reviews, but I couldn't help myself, I still had to try it. Thankfully it is nothing like Creeds creation. It is however very much like Neonatura Soufflé. The main difference being in the middle where Elle L'Aime takes on it's spicy woody notes for awhile that actually make the scent seem stronger. Neonatura & Elle L'Aime are not identical, I actually find I prefer Elle L'Aime, the vanilla is a tad more prominent and seems to smooth it out in comparison. But they are very very close. The coconut is not a beach babe coconut, it's more like a coconut water, the lime is muted and thankfully doesn't smell like a mixed drink. Vanilla & woody spiciness are tame in the background for the dry down which happens quickly. Coconut however is the major player, so if you're not a fan, be warned. I'm happy with this blind buy. Not original, but nice all the same.

The same story as always with Lolita Lempicka scents - the bottle is so beautiful that I would love to have it, but the fragrance is nothing I could wear. Why, why?! Lolita Lempicka brand bosses, PLEASE start investing in perfume creation, not only in bottle creation!

carla isabel
carla isabel

Good fragrance for summer but not wow. Fresh, very citrus, a bit floral. Infortunally the enormous citrus scent kill the coconut and vanille. Was not what was expecting after read this pyramid notes, although is not bad, but is not amazing.

kubraoren
kubraoren

I knew I've smelled it before : my beloved Victoria's Secret Brazil. I'm really in to Lempicka's perfumes, they are pieces of art and I had high expectations for this new comer. It is beautiful ok but I'd expected something more innovative.

castellot
castellot

The first time I smelled this, on a paper strip, I wrinkled my nose and walked on by.
The following week I was given a sample vial and so decided to give it a try on a warm Autumn day. First impression was a blast of lime; a full facial blast of mouth watering citrus! For the next hour or so I was mentally transported to a tequila-slammer tropical beach party ;) . I got soft wafts of coconut, but only just enough to enhance the after-sun party theme. As the hours passed, the citrus calmed and the scent became softer, with the vanilla and pretty florals becoming more evident to my nose. The coconut is always there but is a creamy background shadow for me. Longevity was decent on my wrists, about 7hrs.
I have concluded that I really do like this fragrance after all! However I think it odd that it was released in September in the Northern hemisphere, when it screams summer to me, and I shall save the rest of my sample for when the sun is again high in the sky. I'll decide next year if I need another summer fragrance, and if I do, I think this is a serious contender.
It is a fun, fresh, young-at-heart, exciting fragrance IMO and should be another hit for Lollita Lempika.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

This is a uniquely blended fragrance that provides an interesting mix of notes, which are however not completely in harmony to my nose. It’s the coconut vs bergamot/lime combo that I find a bit out of tune somehow. The flowers in Elle L'aime are just magical and so are the base notes. It’s a very pretty and at the same time sophisticated scent. But still, there’s just something that’s out of balance for me.

almarie
almarie

I just blind bought this off eBay and I received it today.I'm not really sure that I like it, but I have to say that it's growing on me. I can definitely pick up on the coconut note in this, but I still am not 100% sold on it yet.

aqua76239
aqua76239

SA at Neiman Marcus gave me a sample of this. Wow...I kept sniffing my hand like a junky in need of a fix ... This stuff is addicting!
Despite all the citrus top notes, I don't smell any of those. I LOVE coconut and this is fragrance is really dominated by it. It's not a sunscreen kind of smell though ...
If there is such a thing as elegant coconut scent, with vanilla and hint of florals , this is it.
Not teenage, simplistic but sophisticated and well blended- those are the words I would use to describe it..thinking about investing in a bottle...I was told that bottle costs $100 US- which is NOT cheap but it's worth it

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Absolutely divine!!!
I just tried this today and it was another love at first sniff!!
It's extremely dense, rich, creamy, sweet, warm & sensual...
In the car back home I kept smelling the paperstrip, I really couldn't stop, so addictive it is!!
I was trying to figure out what notes I was smelling, but couldn't quite put my finger on it.
I was guessing it would have vanilla and probably coconut and I was thinking something boozy (rum maybe?).
Now I got home and finally can see what notes are listed and at least I had 2 of them right :)
I really gotta have this perfume! It's drop dead gorgeous!!
Breathtakingly beautiful!
♥♥♥♥♥

EDIT: Now that I have it I can tell that on my skin it has excellent sillage for 2 - 3 hours. After this it becomes softer, but still very noticeable. Good longevity as well. 9+ hours on me.

jessbug
jessbug

I fell in love with this over the course of a day.

When I first sprayed this on I thought Elle L'aime was nice, but not very impressive. The coconut is a very typical type of perfume-y coconut, and the combination with the white florals (which to my nose translated as 'tiare') really reminded me of something. I thought it had a bit of an Yves Rocher feel to me, and then it hit me: it was like a prettier, less overwhelming version of the YR Monoi line, which really doesn't work for me. I still asked the lady to make me a sample, because in-store experience is totally unreliable for me and I wanted to be able to try again later on.

As the day progressed I found myself trying to catch whiffs of Elle L'aime. There was something very nice about this scent, and more and more I started to think that this could be the best summer scent ever for me. When I reapplied at home I caught the opening, which is this really uplifting lime-in-the-coconut type thing, and I got to experience the transition into that lovely coconut-floral scent that reminds me of monoi tiare (only much more beautiful and wearable than any other version I've tried).

Longevity is pretty great, especially since it isn't an overbearingly strong perfume at first spray (I'm looking at you, Lolita Lempicka). The prices for this are ridiculous where I live; €80 for 80 ml is way too much for this fragrance, IMO. But if I can find a better deal I will definitely invest in a bottle of Elle L'aime! Especially since the bottle is quite beautiful, it reminds me of a tree log. I love that LL bottles are always reminiscent of nature (the quince/apple, the butterfly, the shell).

Elle L'aime has won me over. I think this might be my summer fragrance next year :)

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

The opening of Elle l'aime gives out a tropical vibe thanks to coconut, bergamot and lime. The acid and green citrus helps to keeps the coconut clean, fresh and intriguing without being cloyingly sweet.

The coconut goes on to the heart where jasmine and ylang-ylang bloom out all the femininity and tenderesse, contrary to the vivid and youthful opening. This floral stage stays quite a long time until after 8 hours, when myrrh and sandalwood turns the scent into an oriental one. This part, espeically the myrrh, kind of reminds me of some Lolita Lempicka noire editions. After all the tropical fruits and soft flowers different from the previous LL fragrances, the oriental elements bring back some LL imprints, which is a lovely surprise.

The sillage is moderate and the longevity reaches almost 12 hours. Plus, the intensity remains well along the wearing, even towards the myrrh promiment base. Elle l'aime is also much less powdery than Lolita Lempicka le premier parfum, which makes it easier to wear. A relatively safe fragrance with a lot of interesting elements and combinations.

lilou
lilou

Feminine, delicate, wrapping. Very citrusy at the beginning, then coco flowers and ylang-ylang become omnipresent. It feels like warm sun on the beach. It reminds me of body care lotions for summer.
Smells good, the bottle is wonderful, but I'm not completely seduced : it's not so original and it's too expensive.
If you're searching for the same kind of perfume : Lilabelle - Kate Moss, Secrets d'Essence Neroli or Monoi Eau des Vahines - Yves Rocher.

louise228
louise228

This is quite similar to Serge Lutens Datura Noir, although thinner and less sophisticated.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

Very disapointing! I tried this in the store today, two sprays on my hand and wrist. A citrussy opening and then a soft sweet scent. I had to keep my hand right under my nose to smell it. It reminded me of an apricot scented body lotion from the eighties, soft and fruity. Gone in an hour!

HUEbris
HUEbris

it's quite good in the summer even contains coconut and vanilla scent. light and clear scent.
I just disappoint that it's not the apple bottle.

Beautiful floral/ oriental, with luminous citrus notes, not sharp at all, very pretty, I detect a hint of coconut, but faintly, and the Ylang Ylang comes in pretty, the scent is all about feminity , prettiness, and sexiness in a refined creamy way. I detect a bit of myrrh on the base with gives it a warm edge, a more oriental aura. A very nice departure from the other LL, which are variations of the typical anise/licorice notes. I never took to the LL fragrances , I found them young, sweet, dreamy in a innocent way..
Elle l' Aime is more womanly, more developed, just a unique pretty scent..

Germany
Germany

It starts with a tart sweet note ,which I really like. I would say its bordering gourmand but yes it's a floral oriental , I smell tart lime and sweet coconut with a base of woody vanilla and sandlewwod.

I haven't worn this for a full day so I will update after a day of wearing it. It's quite nice and Limey sweet .

Update; its a great scent. It's lasting and wonderful. I will definitely purchase this when its available. This is a warm woody citrus smell, I am thinking of those orange glazed Popsicles with vanilla ice cream in the middle. As well as lime sorbet with a vanilla ice cream ball on the side garnished with some mint leaves and coconut shavings. The sandlewood give it a nice woody base as well as some creaminess and classy expensive feel.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

This is a must try for me it has everything i have been looking for like in Eau De Shalimar with citrus and vanilla i hope it lives up to my expectations cause i seriously want another citrus vanilla scent and the bottle is cute if this works out this will be my first Lolita Lempicka oh i wish i could try it sooner!

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

Oh wow, I still haven't dipped my nose into LL perfumes however this one seems to have amazing notes: coconut, sandalwood, jasmine, neroli, ylang-ylang.... My favourites all in one bottle! Can't wait!

emi
emi

Too bad the bottle is not as interesting and beautiful as LL's previous perfume bottles.

Alyluz222
Alyluz222

Anything by Lolita Lempicka I am interested in. Even though I cannot say I love them ALL, they are always distinct. They don't smell like all the other gourmands. Myrrh is a note not used often by mainstream fragrances, so YES, I'm pretty excited about this one.

Elle L'aime by Lolita Lempicka 3.97 out of 5 based on 148 ratings and 39 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elle L'aime by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elle L'aime by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.