Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Elle L'aime Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

coconut
tropical
Elle L'aime Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Elle L'aime Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Lolita Lempicka launches new feminine fragrance Elle L'aime in September 2013. The scent marks a passionate woman full of confidence who rules her fate, a woman who shines like she is in love, as it is officially described.

The scent is warm and sensual oriental - floral. It opens with sparkling citrus accords of bergamot, neroli and lime. The heart includes extremely sensual and opulent notes of coconut, jasmine and ylang-ylang. The base consists of sandalwood, vanilla and myrrh.

The bottle is designed as a shimmering talisman; a jewel of light in golden color. The fragrance is available as 40 and 80 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot Neroli Lime

21 Bonaparte 1964

Elle L'aime Fragrance Reviews

Alyssa79
Alyssa79

this perfume is a sleeper as I like to call it. I blind bought it based on the reviews and because I'm a sucker for LL perfumes.

My 1st spray made me think of my honeymoon in Bermuda - nothing in particular but just made me think of the flowers, the beaches, the water, etc. Am I getting tropical? Sure but not in the coconut way. I got more of a floral tropical scent from this perfume.

Here's where the sleeper part comes in. I was disappointed when 1st sprayed at how light it was and how I could barely smell it on me. Hours later I got a whiff of a gorgeous scent and couldn't tell where it was coming from but it was me!! It seemed to reemerge and make it's presence known. While it is light and I didn't think it was going to last, the next morning when I woke up I still smelled it on my wrist from the morning before.

Well played Elle L'aime.

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This is a not getting too much love on this site! In my opinion, I think its great. Easy to wear and enjoy right from the start. Sun tan lotion vibe? You bet! I love it!!! Some scents are no-brainers, meaning that it will work well with almost any setting. I enjoy the vanilla and coconut in this with the tangy zap of ylang-ylang. It's nice at the office with a cool breeze coming through an open window and it's fantastic at the beach and boardwalk.

PerfuMEOW
PerfuMEOW

Bottle... lovely. Fragrance... nothing special.

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

A sad discovery to make because the bottle is so pretty but here it is: the first Lolita Lempicka perfume I don't like. At all. Actually this is something that will make me throw up in no time if I'm exposed to it especially in warmer temperatures. It's awfully sweet but I think the coconut is what is killing me. A cheap smell, lacking any style. Ugh.

Sevparfumaddict
Sevparfumaddict

I really love it. Summer fragrance. Sea, sun...Only one negative point : doesn't stay for long and this is rare for a Lolita Lempicka.. Nice bottle

poppybird
poppybird

Such a nice, light summer-y scent. When I smelled it for the first time, something in the scent instantly brought my senses back to something reminiscent of my childhood. Though I can't place what exactly it was that this scent reminds me of, I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist after that! My only complaint is that the scent seems to be rather soft and after an hour or two I can no longer smell it on me at all. Wish it lasted longer, but otherwise I'm happy to have this one in my collection.

lala-jaenner
lala-jaenner

I wish so hard it were more coconut!
But it's not.
It's a tropical sweet floral: ylang ylang very strong and the neroli probably (there's a flower note I don't recognize, it must be that).

It's actually a summer smell but more how you smell after a day in the sun with tan lotion on: slightly rancid flowers.
I'm not saying it's bad, I like to wear it because it's very realistic, I feel like I've just been to the beach but it may not be everyone's taste and I find it makes sense only when its really hot outside.

Peta22
Peta22

Creamy, tropical coconut... Ylang Ylang and fruit... White flowers with a warm, buttery base. Another fragrance that has secured a position on my vanity relegating a lesser loved bottle back into its box in the cupboard. This, along with Guerlain's Lys Soleia and Terracotta, have been my 'go to' fragrances for a few weeks now. I find something about them so comforting - perhaps the Ylang Ylang? Whatever it is, these fragrances make me happy and isn't that what it's all about?

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Hmmmmm, I love this.... but thankfully I'm not going bonkers over it like I am with other Lolitas. This is lovely, but it's just like a soft floral suntan lotion. Lasts a long time, and isn't too sweet, but it's a "soft" lasting. I normally would buy more, but it's very similar to these that I also have: Sarah Jessica Parker NYC Pure Crush, Aquolina Gold Sugar, Michel Germain Tattoo, FCUK Friction. It's more mature than most of those, by far. It's lovely, if you are looking for a lady-like coconut for summer.
I get the musky coconut, the drydown musk/myrr, the vanilla/sandalwood, and the citrus coconut. Exactly like I expected. A safe blind buy.

archivist
archivist

Coconut cream and lemon-lime tart, with a hint of brown sugar. Easy and summery, soft and breezy. Not too gourmand, nothing that would go cloying in the heat. Not a sophisticated scent, but nice enough that it won't read as cheap or chemical.

Angeldaisy
Angeldaisy

a shot of lime followed by beautiful white flowers enveloped in coconut on creamy sandalwood and myrrh, laced with soft sweet vanilla. the white flowers are prominent on my skin and they are lovely and i like that i can hardly detect the vanilla. so perfectly balanced and quite dreamy and clear. am so pleased i have this...i never thought i'd enjoy wearing coconut! and yes, it reminds me of a warm evening, a tropical holiday, a beach with the sea breeze blowing gently.

lirael00
lirael00

My goal is to collect as many Lolita Lempicka's bottles as I can and so I got Elle L'aime and I can say that I'm not disappointed even though I was quite skeptical as the overall description of this fragrance doesnt's sound like typical LL. But hey, I'm not complaining, it's a really good coconut perfume for summer days with average longevity. There's a lot of vanilla in it too and some sweet lime. It's sweet but at the same time fresh and I think it's a perfect combo. I'm waiting for the summer as I get the feeling me and Elle L'aime will be spending a lot of days together.

lizakaya
lizakaya

I am in love with this! Bought a 1oz for a song, and might need a back up. To me, this is a balance between Cartier Baiser Vole Essense, AA Lys Soleia and Creed Virgin Island Waters. Summery, perfect for daytime, appropriate for professional situations, good for date night. A great all around fragrance. The reason it was rec'd to me was my love for coconut; this is a healthy blast of coconut but not in a cheap suntan lotion kind of way (although sometimes that is good). This is and elegant coconut, balanced with lime, bergamot and jasmine. This is not a coconut white bikini, this is a coconut linen dress with nude heels and a gold watch.

Hipchick40
Hipchick40

On me this is all coconut, bergamot and vanilla. The vanilla keeps it from smelling completely tropical tanning oil on me, which is good. It's strong and lasts all day, which is also good! Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka is my all time favorite fragrance and while this is nice, it doesn't come close to bumping the original out of place. I'd put it in my top 12 though

Irivia
Irivia

Really good fragrance.PERFECT PERFECT for summer time.
Longevity and sillage just AMAZING!

Napsu
Napsu

I bought this because of the notes. I was hoping for coconut, vanilla and lime. Unfortunately I didn't get much of those, it was all white flowers. Very strong and beautiful white flowers but I don't like them on me. The perfume was very deep, beautiful and lasted very very long. I had to swap this because of the beautiful flowers... There was nothing wrong with this, it was my nose who was "wrong".

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

Bought this blind because I love most things coco-nutty and tropical and I love ylang-ylang and I don't have a skin chemistry issue with the other notes. Well, unfortunately the lime and bergamot in this composition are overwhelming and simply refuse to blend with the other notes. What I hoped to be a bright juicy opening to a creamy vacation cocktail-like scent, is instead a battle between two distinct sides with a clear line of demarcation and no chance of a compromise or reconciliation . . . All I get is the tart-ish citrus fighting everything else on the other side all the way to the very end. The luscious coconut, vanilla and creamy florals, woods and resins are making themselves known but the citrus is unrelenting and won't give an inch. Like any fight with no ultimate winner, it's actually rather stressful . . . How disappointing . . .

francie79
francie79

I was looking for a fun coconut, lime fragrance and on ebay I got a 80ml bottle of this for under 25 bucks...score!! This is sooooo lovely and everything I hoped it would be, plus some. The lime and coconut are the main stars on my skin with the floral notes giving this almost a pineapple vibe which is so divine. This is the best blind buy ever and in the summertime this will really shine...LOVE this!

Beffie1963
Beffie1963

Sweet creaminess with a sparkling wink of impish attitude. LOVE everything I've ever sniffed by LL this is yet another. Wonderful!

marcello19
marcello19

I've got this one and really reminds me of Lys Soleia by Guerlain, it is sweet and creamy, good for cold and warm weather too. Longevity is not bad, hope it lasts longer in hot weather as it is supposed to be a spring-summer fragrance. I don't really smell the coconut, but the vanila, ylang-ylang, lime.

Protilde
Protilde

I really love this one, and it has became one of my most used this winter for everyday. I don´t get the coconut or lime, for me it´s warm and soft, more white flowers and vanilla, but in a subtle, comforting way. Love it!

hdmc_2000
hdmc_2000

Got this yesterday in the mail. Wore it to work today and already got a compliment on how good I smell! :)

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

This was a fragrance that was recommended to me countless times, as I love vanilla, coconut, fun fragrances. I do like it, although I've got to say I had to try it several times to even get an opinion on it. This fragrance is a little strange because to me it splits off in two directions. It has that lime, coconut, vanilla but that heady white floral ylang ylang BAM with it. Oh, and that toasty myrhh base that is atypical of anything tropical really. I tested it again and tried to think about it really hard so I could actually create a review on it, hoping it would clear up my mixed feelings on the fragrance.
The first half hour of Elle L'aime I am uncomfortable. The lime is too much for me, too sharp and sour. The next hour is a little bit too cloying with the white floral/ylang ylang chomping at the bit to get into my nostrils.
*Note: I wore 1 mL of this fragrance splashed on from a vial, and I am aware that it was probably too much for me! I think I would wear a half a mL for better results next time.
When I get to the base I quite like the fragrance. It is beachy warm, I can smell lime and florals, but it is well balanced by coconut and vanilla.
So at the end of the day I like the smell of Elle L'aime but it something that I have to wait for. I have been on the search for my perfect coconutty beachy white floral, but I don't think this LL is the one for me. But, I've got to say it was worth sampling 3 times. It is unique and well made, and I understand why it has so many fans. Meanwhile I'll be searching for something more dominated by vanilla, a little less limey, and a little more round and soft. My current favorite monoi is actually terra cotta by guerlain if it helps for a frame of reference. I would like to find something a little heavier and more long lasting though.
At the end of the day, I wouldn't be sad if a bottle of Elle L'aime fell onto my lap, a mini/decant would be nice, but it isn't something I would go out of my way to buy. The search continues!

agado
agado

wanted to like it but it's way to floral for me. I can't hardly smell any coconut and I was hoping to smell it. had to give it away to my grandma

grazzia
grazzia

I am afraid that this review may not be the most objective one, because to me Elle L'aime smells gorgeous.

I really needed a »coconut-fix«, since I adore it, but it is really hard to find a perfume where this note would stand out on my skin. The perfume opens with a blast of lime and the coconut gets creamier with time. I was afraid that it would be too sweet, but it’s mostly creamy and a bit (white) floral.

The other reviewers have already said this, but it really is an embodiment of the summer vacation. This smells like a day on the tropical beach, the sun high up, the tanning oil on the skin, a pina colada with a slice of lime on the rim of the glass and a little umbrella. Perfect. Amazing. Aloha 

xrayer
xrayer

I got my FB yesterday and was keen to rip into it straight away to see if it was as nice as I remembered from my little sample. It is perfect for summer time, a bright burst of lime followed by a sweet warm coconut. The dry down was a delicious warm woody vanilla that I could still smell the next day! The citrus notes help the coconut from being too sickly sweet (as in bronze goddess and sensuous nude). As an oriental lover I struggle to find a fragrance for hot days but this is just perfect. I absolutely love this and would consider getting a back up bottle.

kithykatz
kithykatz

This perfum is so cute...strong lime ...sweet coconut ..and warm vainilla..... smell like the traditonal french polynesian monoi oil of
Tahiti.
is the same fragance of the Nars monoi body glow II
if u like the the Nars body glow .. u fragance is Elle L'aime:)

miss mills
miss mills

I'm working through the gorgeous haul of samples I received for my birthday from my darling hubby and this was the one I picked today. It's summer here in NZ, sticky humid heat with occasional showers of rain. Lots of cooling swims at the beach followed by more sticky sand and beach life, followed by a shower in the evening to wash it all away and do it again tomorrow. That's NZ summer for a lot of us and this is what it smells like to me - beachy, coconut, humid, sweet and ultimately fun and uplifting....if you like that kind of summer!

bibibling
bibibling

Full confession: I'm being a big meanie right now because I actually bought this as a Christmas gift for someone who is a Lolita Lempicka freak but the box arrived without the plastic wrap and I just couln't help myself, I had to open it and 'borrow' a few drops to see how it smells.

I reviewed Maison Martin Margiela Beach Walk a few days ago and it DOES smell similar (they share coconut, bergamot and ylang-ylang in common) though this one really reminds me of a salty margarita. The suntan-lotionlike coconut is there too but it's not cheap and overpowering. It's more gentle, floral and pleasant because the jasmine has a good presence whereas in Beach Walk it felt like ylang-ylang had to do all the floral work by itself and got tired halfway through...

I'm really confused as to why the commercial doesn't push the beachy, summery vibe of this juice at all. They waste the beautiful Sasha Pivarova by having her prance around in Paris and roll around in some grass. It's utterly boring and sad. A million perfumes can use that exact same commercial, just change the name and you're done. The real ad for this should be bright blue turquoise ocean, the sun shining in the sky, tons of tanned beachgoers in skimpy bikinis and square cut trunks. Beautiful white jasmine, salty lime-green margaritas at the club while everybody dances and has fun.

Maybe my nose has an overly-active imagination, I don't know...

Anyway, I almost don't even want to put a try-before-you-buy warning on this one but the jasmine competing with the coconut+lime might be too weird for some.

If you like Beach Walk but need more feminine + floral + jasmine, give this a try.

EDIT 12/24/14 - I ended up keeping it and I'm giving her someting else... NO REGRETS!!!

sistercurare
sistercurare

I wish it smelled more of Pina Colada on me. But it smells great on it. That bitter/fresh note coming from coconut in combination with lime is great. Fresh, not sweet. Initially it did nothing on me, now I wear it all the time

Zuzu1980
Zuzu1980

I blind bought this based on the notes listed and fragrantica reviews. It is different to what I expected - on me it starts off all delicious lime and coconut then quickly turns into quite a strong tiare scent that lasts and lasts. I prefer to wear this on hot summer nights out rather than as an every day scent. Although beautiful, I find the tiare fragrance can make me a little headachy if I wear it too long or often.

swampgirlie
swampgirlie

I'm always interested in reading the different reviews both positive and negative. How notes are revealed on individual skin gives us all a unique perspective. I want to thank everyone who takes the time to submit reviews. I find them not only extremely helpful but also entertaining and objective. My thoughts on this fragrance....
This is my second Lolita Lempicka experience. Once again, for me, she has knocked it out of the park. This one conjures up happy summertime memories. A creamy coconut delight. Oil on my skin and an umbrella in my drink.
#practicalmagic
#homerun

Musume
Musume

On me this smells like Piña Colada, nothing similar to Bronze Goddess that is a tropical infused in myrrh and it's delectable. I didn't like it but I understand people who like pineapple are swoon by this.

scentsuelle
scentsuelle

This disappeared so quickly that I never had time to smell all the things mentioned. An ok and very feminine scent but it didn't excite me, very pretty packaging though.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Elle L'aime is a sweet suntan lotion with citrus thrown in there, gets more floral-woody in the dry down. I like the lime accord here, it makes the scent a little crispier. Generally, I don't mind "suntan lotion" perfumes, but I prefer them less sweet and perhaps more tropical (think Datura Noir here), but this is an OK beachy scent in itself. It is not as thick and heavy as the EL Bronze Goddess series, which I think makes Elle more wearable and perhaps more pleasant.

PerfumeEmpress
PerfumeEmpress

This one did not work for me. It's not a bad scent. It's just too generic. Too Eau de Mallrat. It lacks the uniqueness of the other Lempicka creations. Good for the very young ones. I prefer something more mature (as in 'adult and grown-up,' not 'old').

lcommisso
lcommisso

This is summer in a bottle. It does smell like fancy suntan lotion. I don't see anything wrong with that. I can see having this for a Caribbean vacation, or wearing it to remind you of said vacation. I mainly smell coconut, sugar, and white flower. Thanks JaiTee for the sample!

Singabera
Singabera

It's exactly what I was searching for for that summer vacation - suntan cream scent, creamy coconut, sharp ylang and jasmin notes, reminds me of typical suntan tiare aroma. I love it now, and going to use till the last seconds of summer)

ellina1984
ellina1984

I would call this a fruity-floral, because I don't get anything that would make this an oriental.

At the top I seem to smell a lot of things that aren't there according to the pyramid and that I saw no other reviewers comment on. I get mandarin orange, lemon (maybe I'm confusing it with the lime), and a vague red apple. In the middle, I smell jasmine, but also some soapy rose (not in the notes), and again a citrus undertone. There's coconut, too, which I couldn't put my finger on before looking at the notes. It's not a beachy coconut, but rather a safe, very discreet one.

This perfume starts off very fruity ("effervescent" someone said, and they were right), and then becomes more floral, but stays bright all the way. The drydown is a plain vanilla with hints of sandalwood on my skin. There's none of the bitterness I associate with myrrh.

Overall, this is nice and inoffensive, but I don't see myself wearing it. maybe for someone more into fruity-florals.

heymoe9
heymoe9

"You put the lime in the coconut ". Anyone my age will remember that song by Harry Nillson. That was such a fun song and it was a great time. This poor perfume that gets no respect reminds me of the song when I put it on.
Usually I don't like lime in my scents, but the one in this is so soft and shy that it doesn't overwhelm you. The coconut is sneaky, it's there, it's not, it's back again, just lingering in the background.
I have seen a description under other perfumes about a perfume smelling fizzy, now I understand what they mean, this is a effervescent smell. It doesn't last long, but while it does, I am happy. And the beauty of it is, I can reapply it!
So in my opinion this makes me happy. I will put the lime in the coconut if it gives me the same results.

rue_de_la_roux
rue_de_la_roux

This is quite nice, love the lime/coconut/neroli notes. It does remind me a lot of Bronze Goddess, kind of a younger and lighter version. If I didn't own Bronze Goddess I'd want a bottle of this. You need a few sprays to get some silliage and projection with L'aime, with Bronze Goddess you can get by with just a spray or two.

po
po

A couple of weeks ago I went to a department store fully intending to purchase Elle L'aime.

Sprayed some on my left wrist before making the final decision and wandered around. Just because when I browse in such stores I cannot leave without testing perfumes wherever there's exposed skin available sampled a few more.

Let me tell you, I really wanted to get this for my lime fix but my nose wouldn't let me. It was stuck on the right wrist (which had Eau des Baux on) and refused to give the final approval for Elle L'aime.

Long story short, I left the store with a bottle of Eau des Baux and ordered a second bottle of Eau de Shalimar for my lime fix.

Don't get me wrong, I like Elle L'aime. It's bright and smooth, the coconut - lime duo is refreshing but not sickly, the jasmine fits well in the composition and it's overall a nice & pretty summer scent. I still haven't written off a bottle but it's just ''good enough to wear'', no wow factor or distinct personality.

And I'm still pissed with Lempicka for reformulating their first fragrance and discontinuing L de Lolita.

lalondem
lalondem

Not my favorite Lempicka for sure. Too much coconut gives it a summer suntan oil smell and not so happy with that. Seeing it is there though and it is summer, this is the best time of the year to wear it. I got it cheap -blind buy- at Winners, so I'm okay with it, but certainly wouldn't buy again. My fav Lempicka remains Eau de Desir.

Toothfairyfragrantica
Toothfairyfragrantica

Oh how i wanted to love this. The notes sound very good but when I got this I was very disappointed with the common smell which reminded me of cheap vanilla smelling candles...Such a pitty.

Laura_De_Noves
Laura_De_Noves

"She was Lo, plain Lo"

That's how I feel about her, she's plain but that's ok. Plain means no one will be offended by you, no one can really hate this smell, can they? It's the smell of sophisticated sunscreen. Someone will love it I'm sure. That someone I imagine is young, possibly teens to early 20s. I would gift this to someone 14-16. Maybe this someone secretly loved Bath and Body works Coconut lime body spray but wished she it would last longer and smelled more real and less synthetic and came in better packaging. The design indeed is very striking, almost all of Lolita's bottles are beautiful and whimsical. This fragrance opens up with the classic summer fun, Coconut lime bursting full of vanilla. The initial spray reminds me of a wet Barbie's. Yes, that's right wet plastic Mattel Barbie's, which i'm sure the Myrrh is responsible for! Then the light floral dry down rounds everything off to end the casual summer day.

"She was Lo, plain Lo"

That's how I feel about her, she's plain but that's ok. Plain means no one will be offended by you, no one can really hate this smell, can they? It's the smell of sophisticated sunscreen. Someone will love it I'm sure. That someone I imagine is young, possibly teens to early 20s. I would gift this to someone 14-16. Maybe this someone secretly loved Bath and Body works Coconut lime body spray but wished she it would last longer and smelled more real and less synthetic and came in better packaging. The design indeed is very striking, almost all of Lolita's bottles are beautiful and whimsical. This fragrance opens up with the classic summer fun, Coconut lime bursting full of vanilla. The initial spray reminds me of a wet Barbie's. That's right that wet plastic Mattel Barbie's, which i'm sure the Myrrh is responsible for! Then the light floral dry down rounds everything off to a end this casual summer day.

blackdove
blackdove

I have long been a fan of the Lolita Lempicka perfumes, mostly finding something beautiful and original in their fragrances. Elle l'amie is lovely but not as original as their other perfumes. On me it mostly smells of jasmine with the coconut coming in second, the citrus element is somewhat in the background. It is a very sweet fragrance and best for summer time in my opinion. Overall it's a pleasant sweet summer scent but nothing original.

dsty
dsty

After wearing this sample a couple of times, I can't say it's left much of an impression. It's a passable lime scent at first, followed by pleasant but weak wafts of coconut and what smells like licorice to me but must be the vanilla/santalwood combination. Nice but not strong enough for my liking; I'll use up my sample and then leave this behind without regrets.

I wish the perfume was as nice as how the notes seem.as I love LL perfumes,if it was just a little like something I admire,I'd definitely buy it.
it starts with nice lime splash,refreshing and sour,but as soon as the lime disappears(in 5 minutes or less)it loses the whole smell!the sweet notes become stronger,but not in a similar way like other LL perfumes I've tried.there's no licorice,instead you'll get some vanilla and raisins and soon you'll smell absolutely nothing!sorry,but no coconut,no more lime,not even the familiar LL smell.the long lasting power and sillage are very bad on my skin.too bad!I loved to love elle l'aime!

katmitchell
katmitchell

I've just tested it and realised it reminded me of Thierry Mugler's Alien Eau Extraordinaire, even though the notes are very different. It's neroli. Neroli never agrees with me, so I've got to reject this beauty. If it didn't have that little annoying ingredient in it, it would be a delicious fragrance

kati77
kati77

This one, elle l'aime is exotic. EdP ,sweet ,very coconutty, gentle vanilla is coming too. On my skin its like a nice holiday island, beach, relaxing time under umbrella, drinking fruity coctail, really coconut is most detecable. Makes You wanna eat it. Sweet ,exotic.
To much exotic sweet to wear it. But a nice journey to imagine. Longevity quit good 7 / 8 hours

marylu
marylu

Absolutely beautiful! The fragrance is magical and the bottle - stunning! Most of the Lolita Lempicka perfumes I've tried all seem to have a common factor but this one is different.

On me, the coconut is the prominent note. I detect a hint of myrrh which gives it a touch of warmth and keeps it grounded. I don't get any citrus. I applied it lightly and can still smell it clearly. I never over apply and like my fragrance close to the skin.

This doesn't scream "girly girl" in my opinion but it's feminine and just lovely. Perfect for a summer night.

If you're a lover of sweet scents, you should definitely try this! I've been wearing it a couple of hours and already gotten compliments!

JaiTee
JaiTee

A creamy, coconut opening, which reminds me of Asian-stye mango mousse cake...and sunscreen!

This fragrance makes me think of beach vacations.

Edit: The drydown on my skin is *exactly* like an old BBW scent -- Coconut Lime Verbena. Sillage-wise, it's much better than the BBW version. I have one spritz on my forearm, and I can catch whiffs periodically without having my arm near my nose. Longevity is also much better than the BBW version.

missmonica
missmonica

Beautiful on paper, really. Vanilla brushed florals, fresh and springy, with a poolside element of coconut and an almost chlorinated sparkle. Lovely, and beautiful. However, something about my skin destroys this fragrance. The fresh flowers wilt, the light vanilla turns boozy, and the coconut disappears entirely. I smells like a cheap body spray that a middle schooler would cover herself in before a dance. Oh well, I will keep looking.

ageletou
ageletou

29/3/14 I just bought it, as my NEW perfume for this Spring/Summer, after a small Market Research on the NEW launches. This is my First fragrance, by L. Lempicka. I had tried in the past most of her perfumes and I considered them, extremely, sickly sweet for my taste, so I never bought one. When I first applied it in the store, the citrus smell was quite dominant but as time gone by, it settled down. My First thought was: "M...interesting...a very different and unusual smell for a L. Lempicka fragrance". Around 15 minutes later, I felt the presence of the flowers clearly, bonded together with another note I could not tell (I assume it was the coconut now that I see the Pyramid) that kept them from being too strong and sultry. In the end, the final result was quite nice, soft and creamy. Overall, I can say, that after some time when the dominant notes start to faint, it is a "close to skin" fragrance with average duration / longevity around 4, 5 hours....

P.S. By getting in the middle of Spring and just 2 months away from the Summer, I really wanted to find a perfume that contains the coconut note (the No. 1 note for me, in MHO, that equals Summer...). I checked out here on Fragrantica the coconut perfumes, but the ones I knew and I could find in GREECE were not appealing to me (Sensuous Nude, Dot, Crystal Noir etc...) and I did not pay very much attention to Elle L'aime either... So when I got home and I checked the pyramid of Elle L'aime, I was quite surprised with my instinct.

30/3/14 Update: I truly believe that when it comes to a perfume it is very personal and subjective matter, but I have to congratulate most readers/viewers here for their honest opinions. I read here, under the section "This perfume reminds me of…." that most people have voted Sensuous nude and unfortunately I agree. I had blindly ordered around 4 years ago, Sensuous and it was one of the worst perfumes I have ever smelled...!!!!! I gave it to my mother, but I think she did not like it either.... I blamed the unbearable, suffocating smell on the pepper mainly and secondly, on the honey, that were included in the notes. After checking out the description/the details, of Elle-l-aime more carefully, my initial joy about the discovery of the coconut note, was altered in horror when I saw the 11 votes on Sensuous nude, under the section "this perfume reminds me of...."(for me, Sensuous and Sensuous Nude are identical.....). I double checked the notes and fortunately there was not any honey or pepper in Elle-l-aime...(Maybe it is due to the myrrh, which gives the same impression......).
I gave it another try and after 5, 6 hours since the First application I catch in the air the traumatic reminiscence of Sensuous, which really puts me off and makes me sick.........Because of that, I remove some stars out from my original view/judgment......I am not happy about it, any more.......(if I had noticed in advance, the comparison between the two fragrances, I would not have bought it...)

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

Divine fragrance! The bottle is stunning as are all LP bottles but in my opinion this one is ultra classy and looks very expensive.
The fragrance is exquisite; I wore it out last night and felt like a million dollars. It smells like sunscreen and coconut but with a citrus twist.
I have a bottle of Avon's Far and Away Exotic which is vaguely similar although synthetic and cheap in comparison to this fabulous gem.
I can't recommend it highly enough if you adore Lolita Lempicka's unique frags.
A must have!!!

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

This smelt way better on paper! It smells very much like synthetic tuberose. Kinda plasticky. Not good.

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

I could test this perfume nowhere, so I had to make a "blind buy". Well, Lolita Lempicka never disappointed me before - so I thought "why the heck not?".

Now that I received it and sprayed it on my wrist, I must say: it is different from the other Lolita Lempicka perfumes, but it's certainly addictive too.

The first thing I noticed was that intense, thick, bright tropical, flowery-coconutty WHIFF of perfume. I just thought "careful with this one!", as it is really intense. But I liked that! I don't smell too much of lime, though. I think it is just blended well. :)

If you don't spritz too much, it is a perfume to enjoy. Warm, sweet, tropical, a bit musky - perfect for an evening in a cocktail bar.
It will last you a long time.

anna.023
anna.023

What is this now? How can it be possible for me to like this perfume? I'm a dedicated coconut hater, I don't think I can describe in a fair way exacly how much I dislike coconut as a note. Well, it's a lot, I can tell you that.

I sniffed this one today and in the most strange way I did really enjoy it. It's coconut OVERLOAD, don't be fooled! It's fruity (drenched in coconut, yes.) but not the usual "sultry, stuffy, exotic" smell. I think the citrus and the jasmin saves this perfume and gives it a carachter beyond the normal and plain coconut.

It's not a certain buy for me, but it's not impossible either. It's the first coconut that doesn't smell sunscreen, body butter and pinacoladas to my nose. I could actually wear this during summer without feeling like a childish tourist drenched in sunscreen and tanning oil.

I love how sometimes one single perfume can make you question your strongest opinions, with only one sniff.

I will come back to this one!

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

This is very soft and creamy. I wish I there was more lime, because I love coconut-lime fragrances, but this has its own charm about it. I don't know if I would buy it, but it is very pretty. I might try it again sometime in the near future.

Hellita
Hellita

I found this beauty at Harrods in London and I bought it instantly after trying it on. It's the perfect coconut/vanilla/citrus! Absolutely divine! Yes, it does smell like sunscreen - but an expensive, very well done and high quality sunscreen. Not synthetic at all - just beautiful.

After one week of wearing it I've already had 3 of my girlfriends complimenting me on it and several have asked me where to buy this stuff. Totally addictive, perfect for summer and you'll be smelling of the beach all day/night. Try it out! This is def one of my new loves.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

Creamy, fresh vanilla and coconut fragrance, with some soft white florals in the background.

BetsyMeszaros
BetsyMeszaros

I had a sample of this for test. It is pleasant enough but not for me. I smell like a cross between a limeade and a fruit salad. The dry down after a few hours is very powdery.

This is probably nice on someone else.

allaboutbeauty
allaboutbeauty

This one is a very nice summer fragrance. The top notes don't last for very long, which is a shame because they are really enoyable. In the end, you are left with lots of vanilla and coconut. I can see myself wearing this on a trip to the beach :)

zant
zant

Elle L'aime is not by any means unpleasant- it's perfectly ok, just a little boring, and not what I had hoped for. It's just ok, I think.

There was some coconut at first, which disappeared within an hour, and then it faded to a soft neroli. After a few hours I can smell tonka, sandalwood, and vanilla. It stays very close to the skin, so after about an hour I had to hold my wrist right up to my nose.

Based on the notes I had hoped for a lot more bergamot/lime, and I couldn't detect any at all. I'm always on the hunt for a nice, sweet lime scent that isn't reminiscent of furniture or toilet cleaner, so I guess I got my hopes up a little too high.

A very sweet fragrance full of vanilla and coconut. I also sensed sandalwood. It is a delicious, very edible scent. I must say the packaging is also impressive and outstanding.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Oh, was strolling through the other LL reviews for the newer one, and looking for it, and saw that Neiman's has this out for Holiday collection, and you get a special gift, but after reading these reviews, I think I'll pass on the lemon pledge and coconut. The dry down sounds nice. I might give it a shot at the store (sound like an alky, haha). The apple flacons are nice, but really the juice is the most important thing! Do I hear an Amen!

KittyCute
KittyCute

Well, In general I really love Lolita's perfumes. Most of them. :) But this time I have struggles with this creation... The beginning hits me with very fresh tonic / lime notes that reminds me immediately a pop soda-drinks like a "Sprite" or "7Up". Then a coconut note appears with gentle flowers in a background. Little bit later it turns to a very gourmand and too confectionary smell. Imho. Overall it smells on me like a "Bounty" candy (milk chocolate with coconut flakes) and keeps this character until the end. "Elle L'aime" unfortunately sits almost close to skin .The longevity is weak too (something about two hours and then it almost disappears !). Do I want to smell like this??? Maybe, if I was much younger... Today this kind of fragrances not exciting me so much anymore. It leaves the impression like it was created for a young crowd for a spring / summertime days. Yes it smells uplifting and tasty, but nothing groundbreaking and little bit lack of originality. Actually It reminds me some other fragrances on the market. Probably the major coconut note in perfumes is not for everyone. No purchase! - Right now I'll keep on testing... We'll see how it smells on warmer days.
P.S. : Yes its much much better at summer / spring seasons in all parameters. But still its not my favorite from Lolita's Collection. Cause its too girlish...

Kate33
Kate33

Something beautiful! It smells to me like a lighter version of Black Orchid. In the winter marvel!

c3c
c3c

I was terrified this was going to be like Creed Virgin Island Water from reading the reviews, but I couldn't help myself, I still had to try it. Thankfully it is nothing like Creeds creation. It is however very much like Neonatura Soufflé. The main difference being in the middle where Elle L'Aime takes on it's spicy woody notes for awhile that actually make the scent seem stronger. Neonatura & Elle L'Aime are not identical, I actually find I prefer Elle L'Aime, the vanilla is a tad more prominent and seems to smooth it out in comparison. But they are very very close. The coconut is not a beach babe coconut, it's more like a coconut water, the lime is muted and thankfully doesn't smell like a mixed drink. Vanilla & woody spiciness are tame in the background for the dry down which happens quickly. Coconut however is the major player, so if you're not a fan, be warned. I'm happy with this blind buy. Not original, but nice all the same.

The same story as always with Lolita Lempicka scents - the bottle is so beautiful that I would love to have it, but the fragrance is nothing I could wear. Why, why?! Lolita Lempicka brand bosses, PLEASE start investing in perfume creation, not only in bottle creation!

carla isabel
carla isabel

Good fragrance for summer but not wow. Fresh, very citrus, a bit floral. Infortunally the enormous citrus scent kill the coconut and vanille. Was not what was expecting after read this pyramid notes, although is not bad, but is not amazing.

kubraoren
kubraoren

I knew I've smelled it before : my beloved Victoria's Secret Brazil. I'm really in to Lempicka's perfumes, they are pieces of art and I had high expectations for this new comer. It is beautiful ok but I'd expected something more innovative.

castellot
castellot

The first time I smelled this, on a paper strip, I wrinkled my nose and walked on by.
The following week I was given a sample vial and so decided to give it a try on a warm Autumn day. First impression was a blast of lime; a full facial blast of mouth watering citrus! For the next hour or so I was mentally transported to a tequila-slammer tropical beach party ;) . I got soft wafts of coconut, but only just enough to enhance the after-sun party theme. As the hours passed, the citrus calmed and the scent became softer, with the vanilla and pretty florals becoming more evident to my nose. The coconut is always there but is a creamy background shadow for me. Longevity was decent on my wrists, about 7hrs.
I have concluded that I really do like this fragrance after all! However I think it odd that it was released in September in the Northern hemisphere, when it screams summer to me, and I shall save the rest of my sample for when the sun is again high in the sky. I'll decide next year if I need another summer fragrance, and if I do, I think this is a serious contender.
It is a fun, fresh, young-at-heart, exciting fragrance IMO and should be another hit for Lollita Lempika.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

This is a uniquely blended fragrance that provides an interesting mix of notes, which are however not completely in harmony to my nose. It’s the coconut vs bergamot/lime combo that I find a bit out of tune somehow. The flowers in Elle L'aime are just magical and so are the base notes. It’s a very pretty and at the same time sophisticated scent. But still, there’s just something that’s out of balance for me.

almarie
almarie

I just blind bought this off eBay and I received it today.I'm not really sure that I like it, but I have to say that it's growing on me. I can definitely pick up on the coconut note in this, but I still am not 100% sold on it yet.

aqua76239
aqua76239

SA at Neiman Marcus gave me a sample of this. Wow...I kept sniffing my hand like a junky in need of a fix ... This stuff is addicting!
Despite all the citrus top notes, I don't smell any of those. I LOVE coconut and this is fragrance is really dominated by it. It's not a sunscreen kind of smell though ...
If there is such a thing as elegant coconut scent, with vanilla and hint of florals , this is it.
Not teenage, simplistic but sophisticated and well blended- those are the words I would use to describe it..thinking about investing in a bottle...I was told that bottle costs $100 US- which is NOT cheap but it's worth it

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Absolutely divine!!!
I just tried this today and it was another love at first sniff!!
It's extremely dense, rich, creamy, sweet, warm & sensual...
In the car back home I kept smelling the paperstrip, I really couldn't stop, so addictive it is!!
I was trying to figure out what notes I was smelling, but couldn't quite put my finger on it.
I was guessing it would have vanilla and probably coconut and I was thinking something boozy (rum maybe?).
Now I got home and finally can see what notes are listed and at least I had 2 of them right :)
I really gotta have this perfume! It's drop dead gorgeous!!
Breathtakingly beautiful!
♥♥♥♥♥

EDIT: Now that I have it I can tell that on my skin it has excellent sillage for 2 - 3 hours. After this it becomes softer, but still very noticeable. Good longevity as well. 9+ hours on me.

jessbug
jessbug

I fell in love with this over the course of a day.

When I first sprayed this on I thought Elle L'aime was nice, but not very impressive. The coconut is a very typical type of perfume-y coconut, and the combination with the white florals (which to my nose translated as 'tiare') really reminded me of something. I thought it had a bit of an Yves Rocher feel to me, and then it hit me: it was like a prettier, less overwhelming version of the YR Monoi line, which really doesn't work for me. I still asked the lady to make me a sample, because in-store experience is totally unreliable for me and I wanted to be able to try again later on.

As the day progressed I found myself trying to catch whiffs of Elle L'aime. There was something very nice about this scent, and more and more I started to think that this could be the best summer scent ever for me. When I reapplied at home I caught the opening, which is this really uplifting lime-in-the-coconut type thing, and I got to experience the transition into that lovely coconut-floral scent that reminds me of monoi tiare (only much more beautiful and wearable than any other version I've tried).

Longevity is pretty great, especially since it isn't an overbearingly strong perfume at first spray (I'm looking at you, Lolita Lempicka). The prices for this are ridiculous where I live; €80 for 80 ml is way too much for this fragrance, IMO. But if I can find a better deal I will definitely invest in a bottle of Elle L'aime! Especially since the bottle is quite beautiful, it reminds me of a tree log. I love that LL bottles are always reminiscent of nature (the quince/apple, the butterfly, the shell).

Elle L'aime has won me over. I think this might be my summer fragrance next year :)

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

The opening of Elle l'aime gives out a tropical vibe thanks to coconut, bergamot and lime. The acid and green citrus helps to keeps the coconut clean, fresh and intriguing without being cloyingly sweet.

The coconut goes on to the heart where jasmine and ylang-ylang bloom out all the femininity and tenderesse, contrary to the vivid and youthful opening. This floral stage stays quite a long time until after 8 hours, when myrrh and sandalwood turns the scent into an oriental one. This part, espeically the myrrh, kind of reminds me of some Lolita Lempicka noire editions. After all the tropical fruits and soft flowers different from the previous LL fragrances, the oriental elements bring back some LL imprints, which is a lovely surprise.

The sillage is moderate and the longevity reaches almost 12 hours. Plus, the intensity remains well along the wearing, even towards the myrrh promiment base. Elle l'aime is also much less powdery than Lolita Lempicka le premier parfum, which makes it easier to wear. A relatively safe fragrance with a lot of interesting elements and combinations.

lilou
lilou

Feminine, delicate, wrapping. Very citrusy at the beginning, then coco flowers and ylang-ylang become omnipresent. It feels like warm sun on the beach. It reminds me of body care lotions for summer.
Smells good, the bottle is wonderful, but I'm not completely seduced : it's not so original and it's too expensive.
If you're searching for the same kind of perfume : Lilabelle - Kate Moss, Secrets d'Essence Neroli or Monoi Eau des Vahines - Yves Rocher.

louise228
louise228

This is quite similar to Serge Lutens Datura Noir, although thinner and less sophisticated.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

Very disapointing! I tried this in the store today, two sprays on my hand and wrist. A citrussy opening and then a soft sweet scent. I had to keep my hand right under my nose to smell it. It reminded me of an apricot scented body lotion from the eighties, soft and fruity. Gone in an hour!

HUEbris
HUEbris

it's quite good in the summer even contains coconut and vanilla scent. light and clear scent.
I just disappoint that it's not the apple bottle.

Beautiful floral/ oriental, with luminous citrus notes, not sharp at all, very pretty, I detect a hint of coconut, but faintly, and the Ylang Ylang comes in pretty, the scent is all about feminity , prettiness, and sexiness in a refined creamy way. I detect a bit of myrrh on the base with gives it a warm edge, a more oriental aura. A very nice departure from the other LL, which are variations of the typical anise/licorice notes. I never took to the LL fragrances , I found them young, sweet, dreamy in a innocent way..
Elle l' Aime is more womanly, more developed, just a unique pretty scent..

Germany
Germany

It starts with a tart sweet note ,which I really like. I would say its bordering gourmand but yes it's a floral oriental , I smell tart lime and sweet coconut with a base of woody vanilla and sandlewwod.

I haven't worn this for a full day so I will update after a day of wearing it. It's quite nice and Limey sweet .

Update; its a great scent. It's lasting and wonderful. I will definitely purchase this when its available. This is a warm woody citrus smell, I am thinking of those orange glazed Popsicles with vanilla ice cream in the middle. As well as lime sorbet with a vanilla ice cream ball on the side garnished with some mint leaves and coconut shavings. The sandlewood give it a nice woody base as well as some creaminess and classy expensive feel.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

This is a must try for me it has everything i have been looking for like in Eau De Shalimar with citrus and vanilla i hope it lives up to my expectations cause i seriously want another citrus vanilla scent and the bottle is cute if this works out this will be my first Lolita Lempicka oh i wish i could try it sooner!

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

Oh wow, I still haven't dipped my nose into LL perfumes however this one seems to have amazing notes: coconut, sandalwood, jasmine, neroli, ylang-ylang.... My favourites all in one bottle! Can't wait!

Alyluz222
Alyluz222

Anything by Lolita Lempicka I am interested in. Even though I cannot say I love them ALL, they are always distinct. They don't smell like all the other gourmands. Myrrh is a note not used often by mainstream fragrances, so YES, I'm pretty excited about this one.

Elle L'aime by Lolita Lempicka 3.81 out of 5 based on 384 ratings and 89 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.17oz
Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime by Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum .17 oz Mini for Women
Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime by Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum Spray 1.3 oz for Women
Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime by Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum Spray 2.7 oz for Women
Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml 1.35oz
Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime Eau De Toilette Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Gift Set 2.7oz
Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz Perfumed Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz 2pcs
Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime Perfume by Lolita Lempicka, 1.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime Perfume by Lolita Lempicka, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elle L'aime by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elle L'aime by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.