Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women

Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Lolita Lempicka launches a new Eau de Minuit collection for 2012, named Illusions Noires, that offers limited editions of the original fragrances Le Premier Parfum, Si Lolita and Au Masculin - Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit, Si Lolita Eau de Minuit and Au Masculin Eau de Minuit.

Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit is the extreme version of the original with the oriental - floral – ambery character. It includes accords of sweet pea, patchouli, amber and vanilla absolute.

Available as 80 ml EDP.

Sweet Pea Patchouli Amber Vanilla Absolute

Si Lolita

Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit Fragrance Reviews

chimidoro
chimidoro

This is one seriously delectably tasty scent.
Thick, foggy, smoggy, slightly smoked. Boozy as a bottle of, well, booze.
I could get drunk on this. It's as thick as treacle and evokes visions of fireworks lighting up the sky by a lakeside in the dead of night.

Tart & tangy, with a heap of spice. A hefty helping of.... cinnamon?
The patchouli seems to add a smoky and earthy element to this, which sets it subtly apart from the regular Si Lolita EDP, which I also love. The thickness and smoothness in this version is aided well by the lashings of amber.
Cloudier, heavier, less peppery & thus not as well suited for daytime wear, but it is a hairline difference to my nose. They are both extremely sweet. Sweetness in the extreme.

The EDP and this are literally translated correctly for daytime and evening wear. Or summer and winter wear, say.
The added spice and heaviness of this makes it the preferred choice for me personally. It lasts an hour or two longer on my skin than the original EDP - which is a clincher.

As others have noted - there seems to be something a little fruity here. Something that's not present in the original. I believe that the boozy effect this emits is down to this unknown, unspoken fruit. Possibly baked blackcurrant & apple?
Tasty, warm, spicy.
So sweet and tangy, it could give you a toothache.... Or melt your skin.
Love it.

jessica.arndt
jessica.arndt

The oppening reminds me the Si Lolita EdP, but after this one becomes different... more sensual and sexy, while the Si Lolita is very delicate and warm.
Anyway, its a very beautiful perfume. I really love it! :)

pravda48
pravda48

The opening burst is VERY similar to the original Si Lolita, and then the initial drydown has the same sparkling amber quality that L'ambre des Merveilles and Daim Blond do to me. 'Fizzy', almost. I would swear there was a hefty dose of pink pepper here, spicy sweet and yummy. The similarity to the original and L'ambre des Merveilles is surprising on my skin!

malwina.wirowska
malwina.wirowska

First of all, I expected totally different scent - something more sweet than this.
It smells much like classical Si Lolita, but it's more amber and incense.
At the beginning a little bit unisex but after 5 min. it has started reminding me smell of Luxe Noir Sephora - that black massage jelly.

Bottle and box are beautiful - love Lolita's style, chic and advertisement.

It turns out that Lolita Lempicka Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit is a completely different perfume from its namesake! No elemi; no pepper! Instead, this is a sweet pea perfume similar to the BBW version of that scent, only with some ambery quality. I do not smell a lot in the way of patchouli here. Hmmm... do I smell any patchouli?

To my nose, the quality of this limited edition juice seems more like BBW than standard Lolita Lempicka fare. Yet somehow I find this particular composition more appealing than the original, because it is more balanced... The original was so heavy in both elemi and pepper that I found it difficult to wear.

Love the bottle--as usual with this line.

Juliana6
Juliana6

I've so many things to say about it but "words don't come easy to me".
Warm, elegant, feminine in an adult way and very beautiful.
It has the vibe of regular Si Lolita, just darker, deeper, warmer. I smell some delicious black currant note to it. Reminds me a hot black currant drink in a tall glass with spices made by the person you love (and he(maybe she) has added some secret and magic ingredient), cookies and warm blanket on your feet. A warm, thick love syrup.
Modern, gourmand chypre. Lovely for cold season.
The bottle is a wonder, as allways from Lolita Lempicka. A French careless and really sophisticated elegance!

Ivanete Bampi
Ivanete Bampi

This bottle is by far one of the nicest in my collection.
The design of it is beautiful, has something fanciful in a four-leaf clover in a purple / burgundy so dark it looks black. The box is beautiful and matches the handkerchief on the neck, everything is the same first line.
I would even say that it would be one of the most beautiful gifts that u could give to a woman, but do not advise it is the most eccentric scent I've ever felt.
The input it has such a sweet pea, she is earthy, sometimes sick and sweet, is the most striking note, absolutely different from any perfume that I have or have already esperimentado (and I'm already getting the 200, to be an idea, out samples, but take into account that I collect miniatures, hence the exaggeration).
If you hang in that first half hour, patchouli'll help, calming a bit this damn sweet pea. Still going to be sweet, because he has amber and vanilla in the composition (or think they needed to exaggerate so rsrsr). After an hour, softens, becomes less "sweet Lolita" and from there I really like him, very much.
This perfume has the face of a woman hippie chic with loose braids in her hair, with a flamboyant personality who likes things kinky.
Not advise a purchase blind, never, it is hard to find and when u import will be tempted to just buy the 100 mls, which was what I did not know if it's a good idea because this is not a brand perfume 'every day'.
Already tested in the morning and use it without coffee, and stand a good rest of the day, then, for me, it is not cloying.
Fixing it is good and if not I would use to design more lol
I think of layering with any other perfume, so I can use it more without nauseate the smell, but still not sure what I could use, I think maybe a woody and dry.
Sorry for my english...

Este frasco é de longe um dos mais bonitos da minha coleção.
O design dele é lindo, tem algo de fantasioso em um trevo de quatro folhas de um roxo/bordô tão escuro que parece preto. A caixa é linda e combina com o lencinho no gargalo, tudo é de primeira linha mesmo.
Eu diria até que ele seria um dos presentes mais lindos que vc poderia dar para uma mulher, mas não aconselho pois é o perfume mais excêntrico que já senti.
A entrada dele tem a tal ervilha de cheiro, ela é terrosa, por vezes enjoada e doce, é a nota mais marcante, absolutamente diferente de qualquer perfume que eu tenha ou já tenha esperimentado ( e olha que já estou chegando nos 200, pra se ter idéia, fora amostras, mas levem em consideração que eu coleciono miniaturas, daí o exagero).
Se você aguentar firme essa primeira meia hora, o patchouli vai te socorrer, acalmando um pouco esta ervilha de cheiro danada. Ainda assim vai ficar adocicado, porque ele tem âmbar e baunilha na composição (acho que nem precisavam exagerar assim rsrsr). Depois de uma hora, suaviza, fica menos "doce Lolita" e a partir daí gosto muito dele, muito mesmo.
Este perfume tem a cara de uma mulher hippie chic com tranças soltas no cabelo, com uma personalidade exuberante que gosta de coisas excêntricas.
Não aconselho uma compra cega, jamais, ele é difícil de achar e quando você importar vai ficar tentada a comprar logo o de 100 mls, que foi o que eu fiz, não sei se é uma boa ideia porque este não é um perfume do tipo 'todo dia'.
Já testei usar ele de manhã e sem tomar café, e aguento numa boa o restante do dia, então, pra mim, ele não é enjoativo.
A fixação dele é boa e se projetasse mais eu nem usaria rsrs
Penso em layering com algum outro perfume, pra poder usar ele mais, sem enjoar do cheiro, mas ainda não sei bem o que poderia usar, acho que talvez um amadeirado bem seco.

noseinheaven
noseinheaven

I tried this recently in France. I really prefer the original Si Lolita, I love it. On me the eau de Minuit smelled similar but with something that smelled like grape juice added in, I didn't like it.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I love this. On me it smells like an ambery patchouli laced woody musk. It is a tad masculine but that is one of the things I enjoy most about it. I would imagine wearing this one in the Spring/Summer would be a tad much unless it was only at night. But for Fall/Winter this would be absolutely divine!

Sandra2
Sandra2

I'm surprised that there are many negative and so-so reactions on this one. I love it just like the original. The difference i find are in warmth and the time when you can use them. The original i find playful and fresh, and the dark one is more sofisticated and warm.

...o yeah, i adore bottles!

Shwets
Shwets

Masculine smelling like the mens lolita lempicka.
Anise is prominent, sweet warm and earthy. Not my cup of tea.
Also reminds me of the discontinued Gucci in the dark brown flat squarish bottle: Gucci Eau de Parfum Gucci for women

trueblue19
trueblue19

I tried the original version (not sure edp or edt) last year at a shopping mall and thought oh NOOO this is horrible!!! When I see the picture of this midnight version on the internet I'm obsessed as I love the bottle but don't wanna waste money on a frag I can't wear. Finally I surrendered and decided to try my luck for a blind buy. To my surprise, I love the juice as much as I love the bottle! The scent is--I must admit--nothing unique, so you can pass it if your looking for something to blow you away. However I love this perfume as a personal comforter on a cold winter night. On me it's neither sharp or masculine. It's a sweet, soft, powdery and feminine oriental scent, rather linear but totally enjoyable. Patchouli comes most prominent and is well smoothened by vanilla so doesn't smell earthy or heavy. Sweet pea stands from beginning to end but not as loud as other notes, which makes this perfume not so floral but more towards a musky oriental. Amber here is quite light and surprisingly perky, not so woodsy but still leaves a classy and sensual touch with its warmth.

I don't find this perfume 'dark' but agree this to be best for evening wear. The lasting power is as good as other LL perfumes yet not a sillage monster.

LaLaPop75

Hi everyone..I just recently purchased a bottle of this from France. The pink pepper is a bit much for me. It is a beautiful midnight version of Si Lolita. Please message me if your interested...it is for sale....possible swap for Chanel Coromandel or Bois des Iles.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The opening reminds me of the EDP. I'm surprised no pink pepper note is listed, because I thought I smelled it along with the sweet pea! The heart is sharp on me and feels rough, but it softens and becomes woody-musky-ambery in the dry down. I had high hopes for this one, but just like the EDP and EDT, it's not quite perfect on me.

HUEbris
HUEbris

Quite difference with original- that's good, but still not my taste... still have good last scent though...
Also, real one is too big, so not that pretty to look.

LaLaPop75

Definitely a Noir version of Si Lolita. To me it is spicy. The sweet pea is nice, love the patchouli..very, very dark. Not your everyday scent, great for fall. Very classy.

vivik
vivik

just bought it yesterday here in Prague, in an E-shop, inexpensive,the bottle is sweet, the frag is ok, giving it to my dad though, a little too masculine feel for my taste...

Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka 4.16 out of 5 based on 89 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.