Designers » L » Woody Spicy « Groups

L`Eau au Masculin Lolita Lempicka for men

L`Eau au Masculin Lolita Lempicka for men
dislike

L`Eau au Masculin Lolita Lempicka for men Pictures L`Eau au Masculin Lolita Lempicka for men Pictures L`Eau au Masculin Lolita Lempicka for men Pictures L`Eau au Masculin Lolita Lempicka for men Pictures

The house of Lolita Lempicka is launching a new fragrance for men, Lolita Lempicka L'Eau au Masculin, aiming at men with pure heart looking for the right essences.

The fragrance is available as eau de toilette. Its flacon has the same shape as previous editions for men, but this time it is coloured in greenish-yellow nuances, just like feminine edition Fleur Defendue.

Composition of the new fragrance L'Eau au Masculin brings intense freshness which can be compared to strength and honesty of man's heart. The fragrance balances citrusy-woody-spicy aromas and starts with pink pepper and lemon verbena, creating original refreshing sensation. A heart encompasses sophisticated, elegant aromas of jasmine and violet wood (oxalis violacea), while a base finishes with vetiver and olive wood.

Its flacon is coloured in vibrant green, decorated with characteristic ivy engravings. Cap and details on the flacon are decorated with charming, elegant, metallic silver details.

This creation connects strength and pure heart with of man with power and purity of nature. The accentuated element which connects duality is the original aspect of nature-water. EDT presents the new kind of masculinity, alchemic mixture of contracts, a modern and timeless perfume in intense, luminous and refreshing way.

L'Eau Au Masculin is available from 2010, as 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Pink Pepper Lemon Verbena Italian Lemon

Jasmine Violet woodsorrel Violet

vetyver Olive Tree

Aqua Vitae

L`Eau au Masculin Fragrance Reviews

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

It reminds me a lot a smoother version of Bvlgari Black and Aigner Black (i prefer much more the second one)and that makes it really interesting perfume.
It is made for three seasons i think due to soft/moderate projection and longevity but in conclusion it is not a bad scent at all.
Fresh,semi-sweet,playful,mild and no offensive ,i think i like it but not love it and i could add it in my buy list.

bigdaddykane45
bigdaddykane45

THIS IS A MILDER VERSION OF BVLGARI BLACK-IM A BIG FAN OF THIS SCENT-MASCULINE AND CLEAN.

Endymion
Endymion

Just received it. Disappointment :(((
Extremely weak, hardly detectable. Very faint fresh scent, hardly contains the Lempicka Au Masculine DNA.
Definately won't wear it often.
Just a first impression.
Let's see how it works in summer.

The label on the back of the bottle says:
Citrus-Spicy-Woody
The piquant clarity of Violet Wood:
Italian Lime, Pink Peppercorn, Violet Wood, Javanese Vetiver

Ovamka
Ovamka

This Fragrance is simply amazing!

I won't go into notes because I'm not qualified to do so.
It's fresh it's sweet it's spicy it's green it's floral it's woody all in one. It's a masterfully blended concoction.
I absolutely love this fragrance.

It's definitely unisex, this would smell great on a woman.
To me it's better than the original.
Longevity, projection on me are great, it sticks to me all day.

This fragrance shines when it's warm. Definitely a summer frag.
In colder weather it's not that good on me.

I don't know how this masterpiece is priced elsewhere but here in The Netherlands it's dirt cheap.

cyberzigot
cyberzigot

I bought this blindly as it came with a nice price and I was really curious about it. Gamble paid off!

This is a fresh and semi-green scent. Highly recommended to those who want a fresh scent bur don't want boring citruses to dominate.

Right off the bat you will get verbena and the liquorice. This keeps the composition a well balanced fresh-sweetness. So what you get here a fresh and slightly sensual effect. It is denser than airy aquatics. When the dry down comes, you get very well done wood. Reminds me of pencil shavings.

Longevity and projection is medium. Great fresh and green scent without dominating citruses. I approve of it !

raiyanhasin
raiyanhasin

Just received this in the mail. I don't know if it sitting in the mailbox in this freezing cold did the trick, but after the first application, I felt a rush of cool that had probably had nothing to do with the temperature. Dried prunes right off the bat with hints of olives and lemonade. I think I smell mint undertones that gives a vineyard vibe. Just been 10 minutes wearing this and it has already shot into my lifetime collection staple.

One of the most unique scents ever, although in no way is it safe. Definitely a day-night smell. I can see this working on my body in the summer as well.

Outstrips Versace the Dreamer as my best blind buy ever!

Now to check out the dry down and I have a feeling I'm about to have my new signature frag. Drydown has a black ink smell to it...very earthy.

If this had to have an image associated with it, I'd say cool evening rain....castle atop a hill overlooking a sea and a ginormous vineyard and distant forest.

Olive hit in the drydown could give it a borderline unisex feel, but not so. This is definitely an elegant masculine scent.
Sits close to the skin...but longevity should be 5+ hours on a bad day. Still can smell it on my arm after a long shower.

Can't think of any alternative to this (perhaps rolling around in olive-mint pickle would do the trick). Definitely a class apart. Near perfect romantic scent.

Giv1952
Giv1952

what's a horrible fragrace, i give it away for the 1st day

SergioCelane
SergioCelane

It's magic in a bottle. Bewitching, elegant, seductive and intoxicating. An amazing surprise. Longevity is superb. A must have for those who want to try something very special at a reasonable price. Thanks for the "tip" ericrico. I bought mine based on your review and no regrets at all.

Linden
Linden

Interesting sharp citrusy opening, quite retro; the bitter quality of the verbena is very apparent as is the dry spiciness of the pepper. The transition from top to heart is unique; a brief green/leafy moment that introduces the softly sweet florals. Turns a bit soapy as the jasmine meets the vetyver, and a subtle woody-powdery sweetness develops, softly echoing the original. (I don't get any licorice)
Intriguing and magical in its multifaceted development; this Lolita is quite an experience. Similar in overall feeling to Prada IdV but sweeter and more complex.

Jackfusion
Jackfusion

It is a version of the much less talked Masculin Eau flanker.

Perfume even less known than the Masculin Eau even come to be confused with the traditional virtue of the name is almost the same. The Eau Masculin not yet know, but commented to be a bomb gourmand night, while this is a very light scent.

Start with the smell of verbena, a newly broken branch, she mingles with the light pink hot pepper, but this is not the verbena I usually feel at stores bath products. The verbena perfa and more acidic, and less cloying. After 1 minute add verbena, pepper remains a bit and from there I start to feel also the jasmine with a light wood base. As a few minutes will set the tone floral and leaving only the wooden remains. Nice fragrance, but off the map in a matter of half an hour spent on the wrist several times and always after a 30min no longer felt anything. That did not happen with any sample here. He is EDT. I begin to think that there have been problems with packaging in the store or it is a very old sample, but there are also reports of a user basenotes was very emphatic in saying that the fix and the projection of it is even very bad. Finally, faced with so many assumptions and the difficulty to find this perfume in Brazil so I can get proof of longevity projection, do not buy the L'eau Masculin.

ROLDAN
ROLDAN

Great fragrance (One of the kind!) , I think it's even better than the original one (blue bottle). This one is not sweet and has quite woody background and more masculine scent . Lasting power is amazing. Great as a signature fragrance too. Colleges at work are always notice and give me some compliments. Give it a try! Highly recommended.

Cassiano
Cassiano

I received this cologne as a gift from a friend of mine. What can I say?
There is no resemblance with the original one, which, in my humble opinion, is way much better than this. BUT, in any sense this is a bad cologne. On the contrary, it is very special.

I felt a huge similarity with Lalique Lion Head on my skin and, to my suprise, the list of notes shows no tobacco in it, which made me a little bit confuse, because I could swear that there is tobacco in this cologne. So, since there is no tobacco, the aroma I feel must be the result of the violet note (but I still feel the tobacco!).
The oliver tree is awesome and the jasmine note gives the "flawless victory" to it.

Despite the fact that this is a "L'eau" type of scent, the lasting power is incredible! I recommend!

ericrico
ericrico

Sincere gratitude to MrMookie for recommending this fragrance to me. It was not something I would have otherwise considered. Very clearly, it is not a watered-down version of LLaM. It is a very solid composition that is unique and delectable on its own qualities. This is, indeed, very nice.

A little history - I have been purchasing Lolita Lempicka's fragrances for my wife for many years (since the late 90's when the line first came on the market - starting with the true original)! My association has always been that it is a feminine line, and a good one at that...always a bottle or two around for her. It was unique, whimsical, and playful bottle (the original) - inside was a great scent! A nice and sweet, licorice-infused concoction of notes (a great blend with her Mediterranean body chemisty) that she wore regularly. Very sensual and sexy! Currently, for the last Spring/Summer, she has worn Fleur Defendue. A very nice scent - but nothing like the original...the almonds, cherries and violets (with peony) are unique. Something for a true change and different - a compliment and attention getter (but not too loud). Again, that whimsical quality is there - and also playful while tasteful.

Now, my connotation is important. As I associate Lolita Lempicka with sweet, playful and feminine scents on my wife. I smelled LLaM and felt it tried to be a slightly-masculine version of the Original Lolita Lempicka, but rather poorly accomplished. I disguarded the entire line. My mentality is that if the original fragrance of a line is done poorly, flankers are often no better (plus, the feminine connotation reverberated in my head).

MrMookie then shared with me his experience with L`Eau au Masculin Lolita Lempicka. This did not follow in the footsteps of any release from the house to date. His review (and personal recommendation really touched on some things I am currently looking for in a scent). I was able to procure a bottle for a fair price and I am very glad I did! Excellent top notes for me - this goes on with a fresh and invigorating lemon verbena (excellent note here done very well) with a nice dash of pink pepper that warms into the heart perfectly of jasmine and an interesting note of violet wood sorrel (a species of violet that has a slightly lighter note than what is normally found in male fragrance), but is actually edible and adds a zesty note in salads (but only small quantities can be used)! I find this fascinating. A true woody spicy forms on the skin in the dry down - which I find to be very nice.

The whole composition seems to wear seamlessly and very naturally (which is entirely opposite of LLam) and the key note that offers the base is a nice vetiver - clean and fragrant while olive wood adds a bit of both greenness and vigor. Unique notes again - but done very well.

I find this to be a very fragrant and enjoyable wear in warm weather (90 degrees Fahrenheit, low humidity). Not great sillage/projection, but I applied liberally after a shower and shave with a neutral balm and on my clothes - and touched up before leaving the house into the warmth of the day. MrMookie mentioned to me how this would wear better on perhaps a little greasy, uncleansed or not "shower-fresh" skin. He is definitely correct. I find the vetiver and olive tree (along with the peppered lemon verbena) really "breathe" on the skin (and clothes touching warm skin). I know, because I did a light reapplication after about 4 hours today. It only took 4-5 sprays and it was alive and well - my skin not clean and this helped! Excellent summer scent that will do excellent in the heat. This never loses its freshness and vibrant notes though. It is also not sweet or cloying in any way. It is a very well-done, fragrant scent that is of quality and original composition.

I see it as a day scent - with the vetiver/wood base transitioning to perhaps something richer in the evening.

Recommended. Thank you again, MrMookie, my friend! My score 8+/10. A bottle for my warm weather rotation this spring and summer. Cheers!

**Update** - after a full day's wear of this (with the reapplication making this really impress), I took my white classic polo shirt off. It smelled so good on it. My wife gave me at least 3 compliments today! The last one was interesting (as I know she loves Lolita Lempicka)...she said she thought on her olive skin and the balmy warmth, that this could be very sensually unisex. We gave it a go before intimacy and it smelled wonderful. As pointed out by Zenio below, this wears different on a woman. My wife retained the nice lemon verbena and beautiful florals with a nice layer of warmth - but the vibe on myself is definitely more masculine. Truly excellent and one my wife said, "Leave it out so we can share, honey". I most certainly did...I married a sassy girl with taste and one who is not timid. Not all women could pull this off, but mine did. Great fragrance that I now see in an even better (and different) light. Amazing how male/female body chemistry can alter a scent...

zenio
zenio

I got this today at a very good price for 100 ml (34,95 euro). In the Netherlands where I live the Lolita Lempicka fragrances for men aren't popular at all, so I came accross this scent by accident in a small perfume/drugstore. I tried this, spent the whole day sniffing other perfumes at other stores, but eventually came back to this one. A few days later I bought it somewhere else where it was cheaper, and I'm really happy with it :)

Note that I am a woman who likes women, so I wanted a scent that wasn't as girly as the Lolita Lempicka for women fragrances, but still has the same quality, depth and non-synthetic smell. I was also looking for an earthy green kind of scent. This fragrance is green/ floral with a little bit citrus mixed in. It smells natural/green/fresh but it still has sweetness, sweetness in a sophisticated way.

I think this will smell a little more manly on a man, because most men (with sufficient testosterone) have a muskiness to their natural body scent which will mix with this fragrance. Me being a woman don't have that natural muskiness, so it works very well on me and doesn't smell overly manly, just a bit, just enough for me.

All in all I really like this :)

MrMookie
MrMookie

Today i got this version of Lolita's masculine fairytale and im so happy with it.
I will tell you why:

In my country the masculine Lolita's are not that popular.
So i had totally no references of sniff testing.. did some research about the notes of the 3 masculines and read several reviews it drawed my attraction.

Now today at a local pharmacy i saw a fairly bargain priced L'eau on the table.. Yeah finally ! GOT-IT
I expected a watered down little brother of LLAM so i did not expected anything deep,strange mix of different notes in this one.

The first sniff after a spray on the wrist was fresh,spicy and peppery but in a menthol citrus way but very subtile and lite..(not as toothpaste as someone says here) The smell is very , very light!
Dont expect a spicy bomb in the beginning.

I smell the lemon verbena right away but it fades away in 5 minutes to 10 mins.
I was almost very dissapointed because i actually thought it really was a watered down version of the original LLAM.

Then the scent almost vanishes?? ehhh...Huh???
it has an interval of very light smell of 1 minute and then..BOOOM!
Whoaa a smooth warm , sensual scent kicks
in & evolves with more sillage and projection!
quiet interesting because in the next 30-60
minutes this scent becomes stronger and stronger! (it grows on you)
Its get more sensual and minty lemony but
in a sweet lemony kinda way.
Its more spicy oriental floral then green,
as the green comes in later with the vetiver
This scent goes on and on and will provide
a good sillage and longevity...
Its magic, and it gots me under his spell.
Then after an hour or so the deep woody vetiver makes his appearance and my my... it becomes even better! making it more and more masculine.

Interesting fact to know L'eau de masculine is the only scent where Violet woodsorrel is used in!. (getting curious where i can find this flower/plant)

I think this note helps making this scent so special! its truly unique.

This is a masterpiece right away! its magic..
Beginning is unisex,middle part tends more to feminine but in a seductive indian pasha way and ends truly masculine!
Very underrated here.
Im so curious to test the other 2 masculines now (as one of the nose of A.Mennardo)

Im glad i got the chance of having it and thank you Lolita please go on with your magic.
---> thumbs n noses up!

dikija4
dikija4

It`s very interesting green. Not like anothers greens and I like it.

mohmd.taha
mohmd.taha

L'Eau Masculin definetely bears alot of resemblance to its older brother LLaM ,upon its opening you can hardly tell any differenve but after a while a peppery lemony zest begin to wrap the minty, licorice candy vibe and that is the whole story of this perfume. I had expected more from the house of LL , but after all it is a very good scent with remarkable longevity & sillage . But if you have the original LLaM there is no need to buy L'Eau because they are featuring the same notes although with differnt angles of view.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

This version is infused with a light lemon citrus and woods but I do not detect the pink pepper note at all on myself. Even though the licorice is still there it is much more mellow than the original LL for men. I would say this is more of a day scent. The only negative I have is the poor quality of the spray top nozzle which is quite poor compared to the original spray down button on the original au masculin.

jasonx

So I finally have a hold of this one today. To me it's unmistakable LLaM. L'eau opens really similar to LLaM, lighter, but the minty, licorice candy vibe is still there. I'm left with disappointment thinking, damn, I don't need a water down version of LLaM! However, after 2 hours of being a water down version of LLaM, L'eau suddenly turns green. I begin to smell the lemon - I don't like the smell of lemon but this one is one of the most enjoyable lemony smell to my nose. Then the white floral kicks in softly. And the star of the show - vetiver - shows up leading the whole fragrance to a totally different direction. The minty, licorice candy smell is in the background the whole time playing the supporting role to other notes. It keeps L'eau related to LLaM and keeps the vetiver from being too sour or too earthy.

Take the vetiver from Paul Smith Story, clean up its earthiness, push it to the front, shine some more spotlights on it, and put LLaM in the background to support the whole combo then you'll have L'eau.

L'eau is young, bright, airy, a little more elegant than its older brothers and unmistakably green but a very very interesting green. I'll classify it as a floral green with a little gourmandy vibe throw in.

As most of Lolita Lempicka fragrances, L'eau smells unisex and I think women can pull it off too.

Regarding the bottle, I wish they recolor the original like they did with Forbidden Flower instead of using the aftershave bottle like this. The bottle is shiny and colored beautifully in person but it looks cheap shape-wise when standing next to LLaM and LLaM Fraicheur.

There's one thing that so strange about L'eau though. That the vetiver only stays in the sillage, if you sniff close to the spot you spray the fragrance, all you get is the same old water down LLaM.

I'm not going out today so I'm not really sure about the longevity and sillage of L'eau but it do project quite well and last at least 7 hours on my arm.

bronstein

So, now I have it, and in fact I bought it despite its similarity to the standard male scent by Lolita Lempicka.

It's really hard to spot a difference: Perhaps this one is both lighter and spicier, but really, you only need both if you are totally into it. And this is exactly the reason why I gotta have it.

krisztandra
krisztandra

Well, striking resemblance with Etro Palais ou jamais (1989) and Ego Facto Me, myself and I (2009). It seems that Lolita Lempicka decided that this original white flower-vetyver accord is more masculine than unisex

jasonx

@bronstein: Actually the bottle looks like the aftershave version of the original with the silver cap, the green color and the silver painted leaves.

bronstein

A new male fragrance by Lolita Lempicka, now that's what I call good news!

However, I don't quite understand why the text above says that the "flacon has the same shape as previous editions for men," when in fact it's obvious that the shape may be similar, but be no means identical.

L`Eau au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka 3.76 out of 5 based on 154 ratings and 23 user reviews

Sample
LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU AU MASCULIN for MEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY VIAL ON CARD
Perfume WorldWide
L'Eau Au Masculin
LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU AU MASCULIN for MEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
Perfume WorldWide
L'Eau Au Masculin
Lolita Lempicka L'eau Au Masculin Cologne by Lolita Lempicka, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU AU MASCULIN for MEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU AU MASCULIN for MEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Au Masculin Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Au Masculin Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Lolita Lempicka L'eau Au Masculin Cologne by Lolita Lempicka, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Au Masculin Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Au Masculin Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka L`Eau au Masculin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka L`Eau au Masculin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.