Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Lolita Lempicka for women

L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 was presented in September and announced as genuine winter fragrant magic, which will get along with snowflakes perfectly this winter. Holiday season and midnight rendezvous is coming closer, and strong emotions and romance will reign when clock ticks midnight in the New Year's Eve.

Lolita Lempicka presents discrete light and mystic of holidays with their new editions, perfumed candle and perfume water, which is an embodiment of dark, seductive and mystic night.

An embrace of golden ornaments, with a highlighted heart with ivy leaves and violet, new flacon and scented candle make the edition more appealing and luxurious. Design of the new editions presents a passionate blend of violet, crystal shine with golden contrast, symbolizing an unbreakable link and preciousness of the moment.

Scented candle seduces with aromas of iris, myrrh and benzoin, which increase the feeling of real love.

L'Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 intrigues with sensual and intimate scents. It is decorated with floral waves in the heart and warm finish, which will make each woman irresistible and seductive. The top notes are composed of ivy, anise and myrrh, the heart tingles your imagination with a floral bouquet of violet, iris and jasmine, while the trio of base notes introduces warm and intoxicating Tonka, velvety vanilla and benzoin accords.

Scented candle is available in amount of 180 g, while Lolita Lempicka L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 is available as 80 ml EDP. They will be on the shelves of perfume stores from October 2008.

Ivy Star Anise Myrhh

Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance

L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Fragrance Reviews

KittyCute
KittyCute

I think it's one of the most Beautiful bottles and fragrances from Lolita Lempicka's collection and on the perfumes market!,,, So sad she didn't kept this decoration design for todays Minuit versions. Unique / masterpiece of Art! The smell as great as a bottle. For me all Minuit scent's are pretty similar. I love it. Seductive & Long lasting Paradise :)

junior halston
junior halston

way too masculine at time it smells like a toothpaste.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

After spending many years demanding and clueless in my scents. I have met a super member here who has opened my nose into trying different things.
I SEND MASSIVE THANK YOU TO TRAX.

This to my nose is a fantastic well blended scent of anis/violet/tonka bean ever. I rarely come across a frag that puts an instant wow factor to my smile and to my skin from top to end. 5stars for me.

arianperfume
arianperfume

Similar to Lolita lempicka EDP but longer lasting and a little more anice maybe. I liked it more than the original, the quality I think is even better. Lovely, more a floral fruity gourmand though..
Edit: this is more masculine than the regular one. I think it is best worn on chilly days, seems to unfold much nicer.

L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 by Lolita Lempicka 4.59 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Kenzo Kenzo Amour Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Cacharel Noa Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Dior Dior Addict Lolita Lempicka Star Dust Midnight Fragrance Lolita Lempicka Midnight Dior Midnight Poison Thierry Mugler Womanity Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Giorgio Armani Sensi DSQUARED² She Wood Lolita Lempicka Minuit Noir Thierry Mugler Alien