Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 Lolita Lempicka for women

L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

As the 10th edition of the fragrance L'Eau de Minuit the new version L'Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 was presented in a dark blue flacon reminding us of night sky with shooting stars. Magic of New Year's Eve is transferred with the new design and decorations in golden color. Limited edition of the flacon has been introduced just before holidays and celebration and is dedicated to collectors who enjoy fairy-tale design characteristic of Lolita Lempicka.

The bottle does not change its form while accentuating contours of the forbidden fruit that covers the dark sky as a magic cloak with golden stars. Glass in color of dark amethyst is in perfect harmony with golden details and fragrant liquid. Composition of the fragrance highlights liquorice blossom evoking mystery and sensuality of night and its magic sweetness softened by powdery iris, jasmine, myrrh, soft vanilla and warm benzoin.

Perfume L'Eau de Minuit 2013 is available as 100ml Eau de Parfum as limited edition priced at 89.50€. On top of this edition, one can find scented candles with the same fragrant notes as the EDP arriving in a box with the same design as the box of limited perfume bottle.

Licorice Jasmine iris Myrhh Vanila Benzoin

Amarena Whim

L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 Fragrance Reviews

VioletDream2
VioletDream2

This is such a warm charming scent, very rich and comfortingly enchanting to the senses. It is powdery, it is sweet from the warm vanilla and licorice. I smell the benzoin too and the smoky myrrh. Very unique, different, charming and cozy. A definite love and favorite!

maya2000ro
maya2000ro

I have a love-hate relationship with this perfume.on the first sniff i hate it,on the second i like it and on the third i love it.Maybe it is just me but It evolves every day differently on my skin.It has character and it is very well balanced.In some days it reminds me of My Insolence by Guerlain. One thing is for sure: it's a winter night fragrance.

Soofiya
Soofiya

This is the only minute/midnight flanker I've tried and I absolutely love it
I also like the original Lolita but this is even better,it has a lovely oriental vibe and a hint of dark,smokey undertone which is still very feminine
I can still feel the cherryish opening of original Lolita here,but then it fades and it's all about smokey benzoin,powdery florals and liquorice which is one of my most beloved notes.I can also get myrrh in drydown blended gorgeously with a xark vanilla,it's not a really sweet scent but still can be a cozy and sensual fall scent
Longevity and sillage both are very good
It's on top of my wishlist and I really wish more flankers of lolitas become available here
❤❤❤❤

Maxvonembs
Maxvonembs

Another excellent Lolita Lempicka offering. While sharing similarities with the original, this one IMO is better overall. This smells sort of cherry/purple, fizzy, and very powerful out of the gate. It settles nicely and becomes a sweet resinous cloud that easily lasts all day long on my favorite lady! An absolute steal at the current flea bay price of $28 for a 100ml EDP. The bottle I base this on is from August 2013.

This reminds me a great deal of the original Dior Poison, I say this comparing them side by side, not from memory. L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 is not as sharp as the poison and is more powdery and better overall IMO.

If you like the original, do not let the L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 slide by without picking up a bottle. It is very good for the $.

8.5/10

Perfect Sillage
EXCELLENT longevity.

Hipchick40
Hipchick40

i finally swapped for this and I'm so very happy I did! I got it in the mail several days after having my third back surgery so I consider it a get well present too :) Some say there isn't a big difference between the flankers but I disagree. I have collected many and this one stands out and is far superior to my nose. I adore the original (not even le premier), Minuit Sonne Fleur Defendue and this. The Benzoin and vanilla provide the heavy base and the licorice- the character. The powdery iris and the jasmin give is interest and the myrrh gives it an earthy quality that isn't too strong but keeps it from being entirely ethereal.
I truly believe this is a versatile perfume: one for all seasons and all times of day and night. It isn't a moody perfume to me. It is more a happy juice that adds to your personality and lifts ones spirits if they are lucky enough to smell it! But in no way is the a usual scent that is familiar to the masses. So, while it is something that will lift ones spirits when they smell it, it will also leave them wanting more; another sniff, to know more, to want some, etc. This mysterious bottle of deliciousness is definitely for me and thanks to a fabulous Frangrantican here, I am now protecting a full bottle with my life.
Bottle: 10/10
Silage: 8/10
Overall: 9.5/10

magnolia_xx
magnolia_xx

I definitely agree with one of the previous reviews: I fail to recognise any difference with the "original" Lolita Lempicka.
It has the usual weird combination of licorice, amarena, ivy and vanilla; it smells lovely, smooth, very pleasant and very clean, not too gourmand.
It cannot offend anybody, for sure.
I think it is very suitable for young women, who still are in the "fairy perfume" phase: surely it is a lot better than the hundreds of generic-smelling fruit salad fragrances.
I would recommend it for day wear, especially in spring and summer.
By the way, I feel a bit too old for it, but I must admit I bought it for the gorgeous deep purple bottle!

sleppery
sleppery

This one has that weird gas smell too. I wish I could like these. The bottles are so cute. But that aftersmell is just plain gross.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

Weird weird weird! The licorice mixed with the myrrh is such an odd combination here. Guerlain has a perfume called Myrrhe & Delires which I really loved that had this combination. I had hoped this would be similar but stronger. Nope! This perfume smells odd! I think the benzoin might be killing it for me. There is a slight urine smell that I just can't get over. The drydown smells pretty much like the original Lolita Lempicka. The first LL that has disappointed me!

Alayna1011
Alayna1011

I'm not sure if I'm crazy or not, but this smells exactly like the regular Lolita Lempicka to me. I don't know if anyone else has had this experience or not though. That's not necessarily a bad thing, since I love the original.. but it was kind of strange. I think the only difference in perception that it is 'deeper and more mysterious' for me might be coming from the fact that it is in a black bottle and called "midnight" (i.e. placebo effect.) This applies to me only though, I'm sure people with better noses can detect differences in both the scent and the longevity, etc.

Peta22
Peta22

Another disappointment for me here… My problem seems to be with the liquorice note which is hanging on and on in the dab on my hand from my sample decant. I like to eat liquorice but apparently I’m not keen on smelling it as a perfume! I recognise it as liquorice but it smells plastic-y and very synthetic – it’s reminding me strongly of new plastic barbie dolls! I’ve had this on my skin for about an hour now and it’s very strong but I’m not finding it pleasant at all. I was hoping it would change into something lovely but, nope, still Barbie Doll plastic liquorice. This is the 2nd ‘gourmand’ fragrance from a sample gift set I ordered that is just not working for me at all… maybe I don’t like ‘gourmand’ fragrances as much as I thought??

guest_Sharkington
guest_Sharkington

I actually got this scent by accident due to a mix up (I was intending to purchase Illusions Noires), but having the exact same notes as Illusions Noires, I figured I would just give it a chance and was really quite pleased with it. With licorice being the note that originally made me go for a Lolita Lempicka scent, I was surprised it wasn't prominent. It is definitely subtle when up against the benzoin, but it is still slightly noticeable. The vanilla starts to come out once the benzoin wears off a bit (though on me, the benzoin is always there), as does the jasmine, making this this smell incredibly spicy and warm on me. To me, this is exactly what a balsamic scent should smell like. It is very appropriate for nights, Summer, and Fall. I feel like I can get away with wearing it in Spring in Summer where I live, though! L`Eau de Minuit is a feminine scent, but not in a girly way - it is very sexy and seductive. This is definitely one that will remain at the front of my perfume shelf for a while.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Just received this in the mail expecting 'Illusions Noires' Minuit edition, but am just as happy! It seems they all have the same notes anyway..

The scent is gorgeous! Like all the LL flankers, I'm left enchanted. Fitting as it's the "Enchantment" limited edition, or so the box says!

The first few moments are nearly identical to the original Lolita, and Le Premier edp. Soft/spicy with hints of juicy cherry (it's not listed but it feels quite prominent, maybe it's the licorice). Then smoky resins begin settle in around the irises.

After wearing for about 20 mins, I am getting the dry iris/licorice combo with some mild vanilla at the bottom, and tiniest bit of jasmine in there. I nearly expected this to jump into licorice x 100 territory, but it's quite balanced and in line with the others. The dry down is veeery subtle, and smooth. It all blends together so well, it's perfect! Leaves a soft, witchy blue aura around you ;))

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

I really like this one, I have also lolita au masculin, but this is as good as that one :) could be used for spring/summer months.

VJ2
VJ2

This is my first Midnight flanker of the Lolita line and I love the calmness of this perfume. Although it is the beginning of Spring, I think I may be able to wear this into early Summer. Unlike the original, some of the trickier notes have been removed and this wears closer to the skin and the licorice note is not dominant. Benzoin is the predominant note. It does smell similar when first applied but very different in the dry down. This may be a very nice way to, hopefully, wear a "Lempicka" in the summer.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

The 2013 edtion of Eau de Minuit has a more pronounced cherry/licorice facet than the 2012 edtion on me and this cherry scent also seems to stay a bit longer. But overall the scent and the ambiance are quite similar. The sillage is moderate during the opening then it stays close to the skin for about 10 hours. Like the 2012 edtion, I'd also recommend it to those who find the original a tad too girly or too powdery, or those who find the licorice in Au Masculin too strong.

I agree benzoin is dominant, then a twist of licorice, I find it warm , feminine, I like the fact that the licorice isn't too much, I don't get the vanilla at all, but the myrrh is present in the drydown..the drydown is actually less sweet than the top notes, it has that smokey vibe..
I find it a bit different than the other LL perfumes , this is more in the oriental category, less sweet, yet still pretty.. Not crazy about it, but glad to own it...
I will add that longevity is surprisingly poor...

KittyCute
KittyCute

It looks quite similar to Minuit-Limited edition of 2012! I wonder if we'll ever have a chance to see a red apple from Lolita?!... Probably She doesn't want to have a similarity to Nina Ricci apples,,, Well I'll wait for the dark blue one this time :)

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

First I have to say it is available in France so I have had the chance to try it. I don't know if the other people who voted did, but to me the prominent note was benjoin ! And it is not so similiar to the original Lolita Lempicka, I prefer this version (I don't really like the original..), it is warmer and perfect for the holiday season ! I love the dark bottle, straight out of a fairy tale !

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Anybody have any luck procuring this yet? LOL greydove...true true....

greydove
greydove

There can never be too many Lolita Lempikas! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Looks a bit like a combination of Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka and Midnight Lolita Lempicka. Wonder if it will smell the same as the original.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2013 by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.