Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

L`eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women

L`eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

L`eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

L`eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. L`eau de Minuit was launched in 2004. Top notes are ivy, anise and myrrh; middle notes are iris, jasmine and licorice; base notes are tonka bean, musk, benzoin and vanilla.

Ivy Anise Myrrh

iris Jasmine Licorice

Tonka Bean Musk Benzoin Vanilla

L`eau de Minuit Fragrance Reviews

born for shalimar
born for shalimar

What is th original edition please and which is th deepest vanille and incense thanks.

HeavenScente
HeavenScente

What is the origional Lolita called .. she has so many and Im confused : ) I'd like to try the original first .. cheers

PERFUMEMANIACA
PERFUMEMANIACA

Same smell than regular LL, I loved the bottle and the smell (because is the same than one of my favorite fragrances LL) any way you need get this lovely bottle for you collection... Is long lasting too :D

zis
zis

I have this one and the original Lolita Lempicka, but I agree it's very hard to tell the difference.

ktv0926
ktv0926

It smells a lot like other Lolita Lempicka editions, but personally I like the original Lolita much more than any other versions, though if it is worn by somebody else I'm pretty sure I won't tell the difference.

L`eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka 4.23 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka L`eau de Minuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka L`eau de Minuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Chopard Wish Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Guerlain Insolence Jesus Del Pozo In Black Lolita Lempicka L`eau d`Minuit 2007  Fleur de Minuit Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) Nina Ricci Nina Dior Hypnotic Poison Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Chopard Casmir Dior Miss Dior Cherie Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Mariah Carey M Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower