Designers » L » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Lolita Lempicka for women

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Lolita Lempicka launches a new fragrance named Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc or “water in white” in May 2012. The fragrance is dreamy and romantic, inspired by the scent of white violets, which is interpreted in the signature Lolita Lempicka gourmand style.

The top notes include powdery iris and violet leaves. Violet flower in the heart is enriched with sweet aromas of cherry, raspberry and licorice, while the base is woody and oriental due to accords of vetiver, tonka bean, heliotrope and musk.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml Eau de Parfum.

The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo.

iris Violet Leaf

Violet Raspberry Sour Cherry Licorice

Vetiver Musk Tonka Bean Heliotrope

Harajuku Lovers Baby

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Fragrance Reviews

Musume
Musume

I used the original Lolita Lempicka perfume when it first came out and loved it for many years until I got tired of the earthy note, now I can't stand it, so what was my surprise when I heard this one had nothing to do with Le premier and it really did not. First notes remind me of Infusion d'Iris EDT which I don't like because I find the powder too astringent to my liking, but here it is not, it's smooth and sweet, I can smell the violet so fluffy and round without sharp edges, it's like baby powder but better, a soothing scent ideal for quiet times reading a book, sipping some tea, oh so lovely.

skinnieminnie
skinnieminnie

I found this scent to be quite pleasant. The initial note that comes out once sprayed is definitely raspberry, but it very quickly turns to powder: sweet & inoffensive, laced and intertwined with delicate florals. It's very soft, and though I'm not a big powder-person, this perfume did not bother me at all. I can vaguely smell licorice, but it's not strong. This powdery iris is what I smell for about an hour, when the powder simmers down and is cut by something sharper, but still sweet. I believe this is the cherry and tonka bean coming into play, and this is also when I can't stop smelling my wrist and feeling happy.

But I hate the longevity of this perfume... :( unfortunately on my skin it is gone without a trace after about two or three hours, max. It's a classy scent, and a nice addition to my collection, but I would not repurchase as it's too soft-spoken for my tastes and it's not much for lasting power. But worth a try if you prefer light, classic, and utterly lovely scents.

ChypreAnn
ChypreAnn

Chh, chhh, chh, chhh, chhh. Oh that's just me -- every five minutes with this perfume! Sheesh, constant reapplication is needed; don't leave your bottle at home! That said, it is very pretty: sugary fairy dust on a fairy cake. I can understand the one reviewer's comparison to Petits et Mamans; this one could easily be used by a little girl. It's kind of difficult to pick out individual notes, as this is a well-blended composition, kind of nostalgic but not at all dated.

antfarm
antfarm

I was really hoping that this would smell like lipstick or facial powder, but on my skin it just smells like baby powder dusted over old lemonade--in other words, powdery, with something sour in the background. Very low sillage.

piluna
piluna

This is a very powdery sweet scent. It is strong in the opening (gives me a headache) but simmers down after two hours. But this last on me with longevity for about 3-4 hours going strong.

I ordered this without trying it first, because everybody said it smelled great. So I wanted to try it. When I got it I found out I'm not the powder scent lover! So this is a pass for me.

It reminds me of a very mature 50 - 60 age scent for older women. But I think if you love powder scents this is for you! :)

Cielo163
Cielo163

Very powdery, as expected from a fragrance with iris as the main note. smells so much like my mother's lipstick. I'm sorry but i have to pass.Certainy not my cup of tea.

HUEbris

If you are powdery scent Lover, then this one is must-try.
This one have purity like a girl, but also mature like a woman.
LL's another great achievement!
Just a shame that is limited edition, but that gives adventages as specialty.

chimidoro
chimidoro

I find this so heavenly and delicate. (without being weak).
Like a fine soap or talc - as others have also stated.

Soft, smooth, slightly effervescent.
It's a predominantly powdery, slightly fruity, musky scent. There's some saltiness in the drydown that balances out the tart & sweet raspberry wonderfully. At times it brings to mind little tubs of vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce swirls that were available during my youth.

The only things I would change about this, if I could, are the following:
First and foremost, I'd make it last longer.
Secondly, I'd make the top notes last for more than the measly five to ten minutes provided.
Thirdly, if I could have my way, there'd be peach in place of the raspberry. But this is simply a personal preference. I love the scent as it is, but would adore a peach version of the same scent.
And last but not least, I'd make it cheaper.

I'm head over heels for the subtlety of this. It sits very well in my collection with Bijan Nude, Prada Candy & Muse de Rochas (the latter being a scent that was, like this, created for a bride to wear), for providing me with the most luxurious "my skin but a million times better" kind of scent, which I've really grown to love lately. I'm a fan of white soaps with soft, milky & creamy scents of iris, rose and violet. I'm also a huge fan of Johnson's baby products, so this is right up my street. This soft, powdery scent is just so fresh and clean smelling, I can't get enough!

The top notes have a beautiful papery quality with a heavy dose of sweet almond, tonnes of powdery, smooth iris and sweet, waxy violet leaf. (From the bottle itself the smell is more raspberry, whereas the raspberry doesn't come in straight away when wearing the scent on skin).
The middle is lovely, with some salty musk, soapy violet and smooth heliotrope, leading through to hints of the raspberry and such a soft amount of licorice - it's almost indiscernible! (Though in the air around me the licorice is more prominent, making this distinctly LEMPICKA!)

For me this is the perfect scent to wear to bed or to the Doctor's/Dentist's office where you don't want to overpower anybody with perfume-stink. This might overPOWDER some people, but for me it's utter perfection. I love the slightly waxy, metallic, cool element here, and the fact that it's not so gooey, sweet, green, earthy or fruity as some of the other Lempicka scents. (Therefore I personally wouldn't recommend this as somebody's first venture into the land of Lempicka because it doesn't really give an accurate representation of this usually cherry and licorice heavy scent range).

Again - I only wish it could be a little cheaper! Somehow it smells like it ought to be cheaper! (Not intended as an insult! But it's very delicate, not so long lasting and has far less going on in the composition than other Lempicka fragrances!)
Having never tried "Sweet Honesty" or "Love's Baby Soft", this is exactly how I'd imagined/hoped/expected them to be, and they're both far cheaper! They have both been described as powdery, soapy, talc-like, powdered makeup, lipstick scents - just like this. (Though I highly doubt either could compete, really!)

Overall, I believe that this would be equally perfect come rain or shine. It seems suitable for all times of year as a daily, staple scent. I personally love spraying it on when I'm in my pyjamas, ready for bed, after a nice bath or shower using my favorite white soap. (Or as a means of giving the impression that I just had a nice bath or shower using my favorite white soap).
And I feel that the concept behind the scent is also quite accurate; with the idea of wedding cakes and lace wedding dresses. This is a delectably soft vanilla and raspberry ice cream scent in simply the most delightful bottle. The design on the box is like a beautifully intricate adorning of leaves made of marzipan or icing atop a smooth white wedding cake - perfect for the scent inside.

Second review/update:

I am so, totally in love with this! I'm on the hunt for something similar, but much stronger! Anyone out there have suggestions? I love the vanilla and violet combination, and with only a touch of the fruit. May need to buy back up bottles very soon..

This just feels like clean, cool cloud is surrounding you. Warms up into a vanilla skin scent, but still has that sweet violet tinge. Does really well on clothes, and underneath clothes. I've never owned anything like this before, it feels like I've finally found what's been "missing"!

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

first off it's got a synthetic thing going on, like a lipstick and powder counter in a department store. then some floral scent pokes through more, but it still smells a lot like lipstick to me! as it settles into my skin i get some raspberry and licorice coming through. the licorice is definitely reminiscent of the LL signature scent. it becomes a light but fruity-musk scent. the raspberry comes forth more and more, and then finally the violet, where it gets kind of powdery. it's definitely a powdery raspberry-violet-musk scent at this point. soon after some vanilla-y scent comes through (tonka maybe?) which i quite like because it grounds the scent a bit. i end up with a lovely vanilla-violet with hints of raspberry. it's a sugary floral, just gorgeous.

astamm62
astamm62

Just got this..smells delicious,first spray I smell baby shampoo, the dry down alittle like a cherry scented baby powder.The downside it doesn't last too long on it's own.It layers well with Love's Baby Soft or Demeter Baby Powder.

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

Beautiful comforting fragrance as with all frags from the house, in my opinion.
I would describe it as raspberry talcum powder that wraps you in cotton wool!
Heavenly!!!

JenAtticus
JenAtticus

Clean, baby powder. Smells very old fashioned. I don't know if this is a skin scent like everyone says because my bf can smell it on me just walking by and I only put on one spray. I was expecting more floral, but it is nice.

Rielle
Rielle

Smells like expensive baby powder. Lovely.

lesgalaxies

Can't wait for this to arrive!!! Am hoping for a less fruity lolita, as Fleur Defendue turned out to be a bit much with the cherry -- looove the musk, iris, and violet though -crossing fingers-

Update: Fairy baby! Sweet, tender, with little sparkly bits of fairy dust floating about. Not all powder, imo. Iris and violet leaf leave me with a sense of fresh greenery, very soft and delicate. Just as I had hoped, the cherry and raspberry are practically muted but still present.

Each Lolita takes time for me to warm up to, but I already feel budding affection for this little treasure. Nothing like this out there, folks.. similar maybe, but this one is special!

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

I loved this perfume from the first moment I sprayed it but this was my first time wearing it all day today and here are the results:

As everyone else has already said, this is a soft fragrance. It's truly, truly a skin scent. In order to even smell it on myself I had to spray liberally and without reproach. Fortunately, a 3.4 oz bottle can be had for around $30 on ebay...

At about the 2 hour mark I hugged a coworker and she could smell it on me and loved it. It's the quintessential "Hugger," the kind of scent you only smell when you go to hug someone and it leaves a pleasant impression. It's all a matter of preference but for those looking for sillage, look elsewhere. Maybe look beyond the hills to Keiko Mecheri's Loukhoum Eau Poudree for something sweeter (super sweet, actually) but less fruity.

But I digress. I still love this perfume even if I confess myself a wee bit disappointed in the projection. Even now, 10 hours later, I can smell the soft scent of raspberry on my skin and it's wonderful.

The consensus seems to be that it skews young, however, it's been marketed as a bridal perfume and it seems to me just as appropriate for a fairy queen as a fairy princess. Either way, it smells like something out of a fairytale.

Jenge
Jenge

This has a Guerlain vibe, in my opinion. If Insolence and L'Instant Magic had a newborn baby girl, she would be Lolita Lempicka's L'Eau en Blanc.

This is such a soft scent, I can barely detect it at first. Then a very slight, powdery fruitiness comes out and is so subtle and lovely. Cherry is usually so hard to do and here it is natural and blended with raspberry. I get the violet/iris too, but again, this is SO light, I'm really trying hard to detect the notes. It lasts at least 5 hours and I can definitely smell the heliotrope when this is fully dry. (Reminiscent of L'Heure Bleu, to me) It's a little more deep and mature smelling in the base notes.

A powdery beauty that will never intrude on anyone, even yourself! A very young girl could wear this, and it would make a very special gift as the bottle is gorgeous.

psloves
psloves

I received a sample of this today. When I first sprayed it, it reminded me of the smell of my shampoo and I found it annoying. As the day has worn on it has got better but definitely not something I would purchase it smells too synthetic.

blueviolet
blueviolet

Is it just me who thinks the executive at Lempickas accidentally bought 56 ton of licorice on ebay by mistake and had to figure out what to do with all of them? Licorice?...licorice?..licorice perfume you say? Ta-dah!

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

SOAPY - SUBTLE - SKIN SCENT

I bought this blind after reading the fellow reviewer's comments. So what is my experience? Well, it was a disappointment for me because of the combination of prominent soapiness, lack of projection/ longevity and generally a lack of personality. The perfume overall feels "diluted" and faint.

Despite being described as "powdery", it is not in the same family as Kenzo flower or Chloe Love Chloe. it is really more a soapy, shy, fresh scent that comes across as the scent that lingers after a bath with a musky floral scented shower gel.

I was excited about the iris-raspberry-tonka combo - on my skin however, musk and a bland soapiness was all that i got.

I recommend trying before purchasing. This is not a universally likable scent.

chattedenuit
chattedenuit

This is such a cuteeeee scent! It smells like marshmallow with raspberry jelly filling >__<
I really love the combination of violet iris and tonka bean in this. Powdery sweet, fluffy, transparent, innocent. It doesn't feel like wearing a perfume, rather it feels like your skin naturally smells so yummy :3
And I'm surprise how something this light can possess this great longevity...I only put on 2 sprays at 9am, now it's 9pm and I still get occasional whiff of it. And the bottle is such a delicate thing. Really suits the scent.
Love love love love love! >____< ♥♥♥

Earlier today I was wearing Stendhal Elixir Blanc, which reminded me of Lolita Lempicka L'eau en blanc, and it occurred to me that I never reviewed the latter, though I've worn it now a few times.

In some ways, L'eau en blanc reminds me of a cross between two Keiko Mecheri perfumes (which is already a compliment, of course, given the difference in price): Mihime and Loukhoum eau poudrée. On the one hand, there is a clean musky floral; on the other hand, there's a sweet and powdery, almost confectionery quality. Don't ask me how, but these two not obviously compatible ideas come together quite coherently in Lolita Lempicka L'eau en blanc, which is supposed to be a flanker of Le premier parfum, but is really completely unique. To my nose, there is no darkness or detectable licorice here at all, although licorice root is listed among the notes.

There is a taste of soft powdery wood, so the whiteness seems more like a fine dust of cedar or something along those lines. There is no baby powder activity here or anything diaper-like, so I'd say that this is pretty far from Kenzo Flower, which might otherwise sound similar to my description. This also smells far less synthetic than the Kenzo. I consider the quality here to be niche-esque, as I said, not unlike some of the Keiko Mecheri line (which I love...).

White and powdery and sweet and soft and clean. Are these white violets? Well, okay then: I apparently like white violets! As always, I love the bottle and will probably never grow tired of these limited editions. Keep 'em comin', Lolita Lempicka!

Heliotropea
Heliotropea

VERY similar to Rochas Tocade, especially in the drydown. It's less harsh in the initial spray than Tocade and also has less sillage and longevity. It is softer. Powder, powder, powder. Lovely and soft but doesn't make a statement. I bought it and will finish it but won't buy it again. Tocade lasts all day on me, l'Eau en Blanc only a couple of hours.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

This has the innocence of a baby, perhaps the newborn baby princess who is next in line for the throne. This lovely scent starts off with powdery burst of sweetness, the Iris, musk, and violet are what gives this perfume a baby powder like scent. Then later this goes from that to baby powder with a fluffy soft cloud of sweet cherries, licorice and warm Tonka bean with a slightly smoky hint. I have to say this is a pretty in pink princess kinda scent, very soft, soothing, innocent and cute! I like this. Lolita Lempicka has done it again

Overall this scent is great for little girls to women who still have that youthful innocence to them, when I smell this perfume it makes me think of a baby princess of the magical kingdom of the elven or the fairy race. If your an older women, who cares about the age rules?! wear this and enjoy the whimsicleness

Perfect for the daytime of any season and any occasion, this is light enough to not offend anyone

morningkiss
morningkiss

How divine, especially in the dry down. So so pretty. The initial spray is somewhat sweet and almondy, smells almost like a few other young girl fragrances. But after a couple of hours, a cloud of soft violet petals and a haze of light vanilla emerges. Really pretty, really feminine. Definitely recommended for any time of the day or for any occasion. This one is a keeper.

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

'Fairy princess' sounds quite right. This is a very innocent scent, perfect for a gorgeous white dress. Very powdery, and reminding me a little bit of play dough. A special scent for dreamy, starlit nights. The bottle is an A+, as usual.

BrittneyN
BrittneyN

I feel almost like a fairy princess when I wear this one. It is beautiful and magical. Every note in this one is a win for me, I love this perfume.

not similar to the other lolita perfumes and though the bottle inclines it's a very girlish perfume,I found it quite mature.
it starts fresh and somehow woody.licorice is not very dominant like other LL perfumes.
surprisingly the dry down is very similar to Flower by Kenzo!powdery,sweet and oriental!the violet is very dominant and though not listed,I thought I smelt a bunch of rose.I may be wrong,but I'm not wrong about it's similarity with Kenzo Flower.
not my favorite Lolita perfume,but I like it being different from the other bottles I've smelt so far.

marily
marily

I love this scent......I smell only powder,baby powder!!!! This reminds me of my childhood :) So powdery,so soft,so creamy,so soapy!!! I really like it and is suitable for summer

flowerlvr711

I absolutely love, love, love this fragrance!! Its a wonderful blend of soft powder and soft florals with just a hint of raspberry. My all time favorite Lempicka scent..If you are like me and love a nice soft floral scent with a touch of non-invasive white musk, then this s just the perfect fragrance for you. and bought this as a "blind buy", Its great because it doesnt have that obnoxious licorice smell. It's the best scent in this line i beleive. so go for t, buy it!! you wont be disappointed :)

po
po

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc must be the most girlie, playful, fluffy perfume I've ever owned. It's practically the powdery interpretation of a white cake filled with cherry-raspberry cream and topped with candied violets but not really edible. Or even closer to the powdery-sweet scented dolls I had as a child.

I get the green violet leaves first and then it sweetens immediately. I don't enjoy cherries in perfumes often but they work well here. The drydown comes a bit too fast and due to the musk it's more skin-like than gourmand. It doesn't really remind me of baby powder since it holds a good amount of fruitiness through the whole process.

It also bears little to no resemblance to the original and it is fairly linear in comparison. I had no problems with the longevity and the sillage is low but I'm not sure if I'd like it to be stronger anyway.

I would have loved to own L'Eau en Blanc as a kid. The pale pink and white frosted apple shaped bottle is incredibly cute and the scent brings to mind white rabbits, pressed powder compacts, fairy dust, satin bows, birthday cakes, rainbows, princess gowns and pink unicorns.

Of course it's not the one to wear when wanting to be taken seriously but it's lot of fun to have around while daydreaming about a trip to Disneyland...

beauty_girl

Now i have tested this perfume, and it smells like a combo of violets and how Barbie used to smell back in the 90´s. It smells like memories and presence in a wierd mix. So i dont know if im gonna buy this in a bigger bottle or not. Probobly not.
At least i have now tested it thanks to MyPerfumesSamples, instead of bying the georgous bottle and get dissapointed by the scent.

flowerlvr711

I love this fragrance!! its by far my favorite Lolita Lempicka scent :) Its right up my alley as far as perfume goes. I love he soft white flower notes, and i love that this scent does NOT have an overpowering licorice smell. I will def buy more :) Just wonderful

I didn't get as much powder bomb as others, though the powdery aspects are there. On me, they are much more muted, being mostly a faint trace of powder, like a dusting in the cleavage. Mostly I get a delicious sweet violet candy fragrance that reminds me somehow of baby dolls, but in a way I enjoy. I would actually be buying this but it dries down super sweet on me, like all the Lempicka scents.

Ashes19
Ashes19

That is a super strong opening of powerful iris powder! Whoa! I love the original Lolita Lempicka, so when I saw these notes, I thought it would be a slam dunk for me. I... don't love it. I don't even like it. I get the iris, and definitely the musk and vetiver, the violet leaf and heliotrope are there too. To me, it's all powder with musk and bitterness, I don't get any of the raspberry or cherry sweetness to balance it out. Even the violet doesn't help, it's just like "hey, here's some more powder for your powder!" I wanted to love this for the bottle alone! Luckily for me, L'Eau en Blanc doesn't seem to have the longevity or strength of the original LL. It was all but gone within a few hours and that was fine by me. It was sitting very close to my shirt and never really evolved into anything else. Needless to say, it's a no-buy for me. I will try it again, due to what I've heard about LL scents being an acquired taste/ complicated relationship. L'Eau en Blanc and I have definitely gotten off on the wrong foot.

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

WOW, so soft and powdery! This is a perfume to love.

I know almost all Lolita Lempicka perfumes, but in my opinion this is far the best out of the apple shaped line. It's dreamy, intense and consists almost only of powder. Not baby powder, but a very delicate, feminine one you would use to enhance your decolletée.

It does not exactly remind me of Le premier Parfum - but there is a loose connection to it. That's the licorice-cherry-sweetness. Here it is surrounded by powder and vanilla which makes it even more delicious...

Such a shame it is a Limited Edition!

Elena4363
Elena4363

what a cool, fondant smell! Very pleasant to me, but after 30 minutes did not hear from him at all.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

It opens with strong iris powder. After that i get very subtle hint of fruits still covered with powder. With time it gets sweet. It's very gentle and innocent fragrance. Nicely balanced, inoffensive and skin type .Doesn't have any sillage on me but lasting power is good. It will not join my other Lolita's.

tanpa nama
tanpa nama

It has nothing to compared with the original lolita which i adore so much. Smells like johnson's baby powder blossom which i usually use after bath. Maybe i can use it after bath too, like splash cologne. LOL. But my sister loves it
Reason that i still buy a bottle is because i can't resist the cuteness of the bottle!

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

This is my first blind buy and I know there is a risk If I do not smell it before. The adorable fairytale frosted bottle and the limited edition is hard to resist. The first spay is really weird to my nose, it smells like rubber, loud, strong yet sweet. I guess it comes from raspberry mixed with iris then it quickly calm down to sweet powdery pink marshmallow which is pretty. But it takes time to find this pretty stage.

poivrerose
poivrerose

It is foremost a powder fragrance. Like plain J&J powder. It is very gently, though absolutely floral, followed by soft musk and a little sweetness - and it needs a big boost in the sillage arena! It is very pretty though. An airy, classic smelling, sweet powder fragrance - however, it has no umph! It makes me think of pastel cashmere and scented pressed powder compacts. Maybe that is a nice thing, maybe not.... I can't decide. This was my first "powdery" fragrance purchase, and while I'm not disappointed, I am a little underwhelmed. I really wanted to sense more of the other notes, but I'm afraid the fruits and licorice kind of get lost somewhere. I don't find this to be a gourmand fragrance at all.
Very powdery violet, musk, a bit of sweet tonka, and hint of violet leaf essense. I had 7 sprays of this to review, and I even put 2 behind my ears which I rarely do. It is very delicate and pretty much a skin scent, though it does stick very nicely to and smell lovelier on fabric. It is very dreamy, soft, and pleasant - but something is missing. I will use it up though, despite what is missing, I do like it very much. Actually, I'm thinking this will be very nice as a linen spray for spring!
Sorry for the double post!

It is foremost a powder fragrance. Like plain J&J powder. It is very gently, though absolutely floral, followed by soft musk and a little sweetness - and it needs a big boost in the sillage arena! It is very pretty though. An airy, classic smelling, sweet powder fragrance - however, it has no umph! It makes me think of pastel cashmere and scented pressed powder compacts. Maybe that is a nice thing, maybe not.... I can't decide. This was my first "powdery" fragrance purchase, and while I'm not disappointed, I am a little underwhelmed. I really wanted to sense more of the other notes, but I'm afraid the fruits and licorice kind of get lost somewhere. I don't find this to be a gourmand fragrnace at all.

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

i dont really like LL LEB top and middle notes since i smell licorice i dont like.. but when it's dried down, i love it!

sweet and very pleasant..

would you please take licorice and maybe tonka bean out of notes? it'd be my fave.

Migalex
Migalex

I find it very pleasant. It smells very much of violets. It is very sweet and powdery. Unfortunately I find silage and staying power quite poor.

pattyk
pattyk

This is not a review but a question....Is the licorice smell strong? I don't mind licorice in a perfume as many of Lolita Lempicka has (and some are very strong). I just do not want to buy a perfume that has that strong licore smell, it gets sickening on me after a while. I appreciate any input on this. Thanks! Plus my favorite Lolita Lempicka is "L' De Lolita Lempicka".

Deevee
Deevee

Finally found a small bottle of this LL offering. Very light, sweet, shy perfume. Crystallized violets on a wedding cake. Probably would be better suited for a younger woman. My only complaint is that it is not long lasting, and has a minimal throw.

KittyCute
KittyCute

"Cherry cake with marshmallow" kind... I also get gentle powdery & sweet almond notes on my skin during dry-down . I got more impression like it was created for a young girl's and not so in-common with bride & wedding ceremony image actually.... Gentle / Not overpowering fragrance. Very pink scent indeed as a bottle's colour. It's quite different from all the other's Lolita's perfumes and don't have strong licorice base. Can be great at spring / summer day's or evenings (and even for office its ok too!). Now I spray it a little bit before I going to sleep. Very comfortable :) Yammi

This is so soft and powdery, and longevity is real poor, it smells nice but so delicate , I wouldn't call it a gourmand at all, I I had it but gave it away as I could hardly smell it on me. Delicate, almost not there though. Only if you like very quiet scents, or the first perfume for a young girl, as the bottles are pretty.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Soft and yummy, fresh marshmallow-like summer and licorice based fragrance. Very lovely, warm in meaning for warm colored women, sweet but not too sweet.

themattsky
themattsky

This smells like Nivea cream

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

This is such a pretty scent! On first spray the violet leaf & floral notes,quickly morphing into a pink marshmallow of berries and cherries and powderpuff. This is quite a light fragrance for Lolita Lempicka and develops quickly. I find I am left with tonka bean,heliptrope and musk notes with a slight hint of violet and iris. Lovely!

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Sounds wonderful! I want, I want. Hard to find!

**Edit....I finally found it, and it is so heavenly smelling. My 19 year old loves it also. If I could smell "real" angels with their wings fluttering, this is what I would imagine they would waft in my direction. It is like nothing I have ever smelled before. This bottle will be shared and sparingly because it is a rare find. I like the original Lolita, but I like this one so much more. Both have little lasting power on me, wears very close to the skin. Do try if you like those creamy powdery notes. And yes, I'd gladly wear this to be in a Tim Burton movie also, only if Depp were in it :D

Edit: I did pass this on to my young daughter. It doesn't have lasting power. I can barely smell it on me. You'd have to carry the bottle around with you all day and keep re-spritzing. It's very soft and nice, but too much $ for faint smell. Won't repurchase.

blackdove
blackdove

I had a tester of this recently and I have to say I'm a little disappointed because it doesn't have the lasting power that I usually associate with the Lempicka fragrances. However scent wise it is quite simple in structure, being mainly an even blend of raspberries, violets and musk, resulting in quite a powdery offering that is pleasantly sweet. Overall a nice offering but not one that will make me sad when this limited edition ends.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

French, rose, talc and powder. :) For me..

lat
lat

I have no clue how they managed to blend all the notes listed above and get something that smells like White Musk by The Body Shop...
I'm teasing of course as this is more rounded, smoother, more powdery and soft. However, my point stands - the resemblance is there.
I would not buy a full bottle of it, but would happily own a sample for the days when I want to feel like a character from a Tim Burton movie.

HUEbris

I've purchased it yesterday as 50ml because a clerk said give a miniature then.
It's similar to petits-et-mamams. A powdery scent.
like petits-et-mamams plused fruity sweetness.
but now, it's changed. it's too weak, barely powdery.
I have no idea why smell was changed.
I had test again at department store(their tester), it's same. weaked powdery-fruity. very weird....

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

I’ve been counting down the days that I could get my hands on this beauty. L'Eau en Blanc, doing justice to its name and repute, is the "whitest" fragrance I’ve ever had the pleasure to smell. As far as Lolita flankers go, this one is probably one of the least sweet ones. The opening is fresh due to the presence of the violet leaves but in a few minutes it turns into a powdery aroma with underlying notes of raspberry, violet, and iris. I can barely detect the woody base notes, which I’m sure is the reason why this perfume is missing an anchor that would have made its sillage and staying power stronger. It possesses a kind of "versatile flair" that renders it appropriate as the first fragrance of a young lady or even that special perfume for a wedding day. It represents purity, innocence, new beginnings, and hope for me. I’m proud to have it in my collection.

bagheta
bagheta

Great! It´s the best of Lolita! Tender violets and sugary powder...is this Lolita limited?

Soutty123
Soutty123

I really like this but had I known how similar it is to Ultrared I wouldn't have bought it. It's also not as strong as Ultrared and is considerably more expensive. Never mind, it is still lovely and the bottle is beautiful so I will spray my Ultrared with abandon and put it away in a drawer while keeping L'Eau en Blanc on my dressing table for show.

Edit: I have changed my mind about this - it is in a different league to Ultrared. It has a magical dreamy quality about it which I think is unique to the Lolita Lempicka house. It lasts on me but doesn't have a lot of sillage, it's a perfume you notice when you get up close. It is much softer than Ultrared and less fruity.

SBunny
SBunny

Light, airy, soft, fluffy pink marshmallow.
This delicious perfume starts out with a powdery cherry and raspberry smelling very much like a pink marshmallow. As the fragrance develops the tonka bean adds to the sweetness and it becomes even more fluffy and soft. The sweetness is light and airy so never sickly or syrupy.

This is such a lovely, feminine fragrance. Sweet, captivating and beautiful. Perfect for Spring.

Although this is light, it lasted on my skin a good 5 hours.

Lovely.

chowchow41

This is so good on your skin. Its cherry with tonkabean and heliotrope on my skin. Very delicate and creamy with a slight powdery touch. Its not a sour cherry its so wonderfull and its creamy and i dont get much musk. It is not to gourmand and certainly not girly. Another beauty by Lolita Lempicka and perfect for this summer. You really must try it.

morgienow
morgienow

Mmm, a fruity Lolita with licorice and tonka beans sounds so good! Anyone know if (and where!) this will be sold in United States?

chowchow41

The 50 ml costs 69 euro's. Dont now about the 30 ml its not available yet.

lilou
lilou

I love it ! I'm so happy to love this new fragrance (I didn't like Si Lolita and I was disappointed by Morsure d'amour). This Eau en Blanc (so perfect name) is yummy, sweet, powdery and romantic.
To image it : a sugar with notes of Fleur Defendue on it. A sort of cherry marshmallow.
I love it !

wauzilauzi

I voted it, because I smelled it. A good friend, which owns an Perfume Store gets the perfumes sooner.
Therefore I votet, that I love it.

wauzilauzi

Smooth, powdery and sooo delicious!

Sorren
Sorren

WOW, i had a minuet of her original Lolita Lempicka launched in 1997.. I LOVED IT!!! hard to find her range in South Africa.. I still have the bottle.. too cute.
THIS new fragrance sounds too yummy!! Will keep my eye out for a try.

Glückskind
Glückskind

The Seller's can test the new Perfumes Months befor they launch it ;-)

LDani
LDani

ok, so this will be launched in May (still 2 months away from now), but how can people already vote for the notes and know they 'love' it

beauty_girl

OMG what an adorable bottle. I so want this, can´t wait to buy it when it comes out, the notes sounds adorable too :D
So dreamy bottle.

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka 3.99 out of 5 based on 303 ratings and 70 user reviews

Sample
LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU EN BLANC for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM VIAL ON CARD MINI
Eau De Parfum 1oz
LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU EN BLANC for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ LIMITED EDITION
FragranceShop.com
Lolita Lempicka L'eau En Blanc by Lolita Lempicka for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU EN BLANC for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ LIMITED EDITION
LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU EN BLANC for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ LIMITED EDITION TESTER
Lolita Lempicka L'Eau En Blanc Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Lolita Lempicka L'Eau En Blanc Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
FragranceShop.com
Lolita Lempicka L'eau En Blanc by Lolita Lempicka for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Lolita Lempicka L'eau En Blanc Perfume by Lolita Lempicka, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Lolita Lempicka L'eau En Blanc Perfume by Lolita Lempicka - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Lolita Lempicka L'Eau En Blanc Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Lolita Lempicka L'Eau En Blanc Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.